April 26, 2024, 12:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350608 times)
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: September 22, 2008, 12:39:28 PM »

this is interesting:
Environmental conditions do affect the deterioration of hair, but post-mortem root banding is dependent on the hair being attached to the body for at least 8 hrs and is a result of the decomp process. If the hair falls from the scalp soon after death, there will be no root banding as I read the literature.

http://www.aafs.org/pdf/Seattleabstracts06.pdf

If Caylee's hair was in the trunk at some point she had to be in the trunk 8 hours dead and unwrapped. Or something containing her dead hair was in the trunk, like a blanket, but still postmortem. Where does that fit into the timeline.

hmmm....I'm not sure that helps much.  She could have been dead for days before being placed in the trunk and shedding the banded hair there.  It could have been shed moving her either into, or out of, the trunk.

I wonder how far into the decomp process the hair and scalp begin to just fall out easily (gross, I know.  Sorry.)?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #621 on: September 22, 2008, 12:39:54 PM »

Ack, that post should say heartless, not hearless!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #622 on: September 22, 2008, 12:40:23 PM »

Hi AnitaJo/Chuck

Sorry, I don't buy any of it. NOT ANY OF IT!  Please don't tell me " but you ONLY know what you are being told about them."  I ONLY know what I have seen and heard come out of the mouths of George and Cindy themselves.

JMO, Cindy tried to control the media from the start and soon found out she couldn't.  The first time I heard about Caylee was on Geraldo and Cindy made her "Are you freakin kidding me" remark to Geraldo.  My first response...whoa...what kind of grieving, concerned g-ma acts like this?  She should be courting the media to get her story out, not antagonizing them.  She did the same on the M & J show...blaming Mike and saying it would be his fault if Caylee was not home for her birthday.  We have seen/heard Cindy call the media maggots, leeches, and parasites.  She confronted a media woman by saying that the woman had not done one thing to find Caylee.  When the woman replied that she had been out searching, Cindy pointed at her and told her to shut up.  We could all go on endlessly itemizing what C & G have done to the press alone.

Cindy tried to control the courtroom at the bond hearing but the judge saw right through her and basically shut her down.  He didn't care if she hadn't slept or eaten, yada yada yada.  Enough Cindy.

I have also seen George, a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa physically pushing people off of what he thinks is his property, while holding a hammer.  I have heard him yelling that the body that was in his daughters car was not his granddaughter (then whose body was it? Zenaida?)

When C & G retrieved the car from impound, they smelled a dead body.  They went home and searched in the sheds and G moved the play house.  They weren't looking for a living Caylee under the playhouse.

I agree that the protesters have at times crossed the line....yet I still feel that C & G could end it all real quick.  Revoke the bail and put Casey back in jail.  Interesting that they couldn't post bond the first time, Cindy admitted at the bond hearing that they were behind in some payments....yet all of a sudden they CAN afford to post it.  Makes you wonder where the money comes from.  I ONLY know that just before they posted bond, new family photos of Caylee emerged.  Hmmmmm.

I have seen the MySpace accounts where they are requesting gift cards and donations for the support of search efforts.  I have seen Lee's instructions that donations can be put in his PayPal account.  I have seen donation jars at their supermarket parking lot tables.  I have yet to see any accounting of those donations.  The only "assistance" I have seen is George passing out oh, maybe a dozen bottles of water to the Guardian Angels and they certainly were not out searching.

AnitaJo/Chuck, the only true victim here is Caylee.  George and Cindy are only victims of their own stupidity.  No one would say, don't give up hope, but at the same time, don't exclude all possibilities.  When they trashed Tim Miller and all of those people tromping through the swamps and putting themselves at risk...well, that just did it for me. 

It would have been very easy for them, when questioned by the press, to just say "no comment" and go about their business.  I think the press would have given them their space.  But instead, they continue to encourage the circus like atmosphere.  They are addicted to the media and the attention.  I don't think I have ever been so disappointed and disgusted with a family in my life. 

This is what I have observed myself, not what I have been told.  JMHO.

Amen!

Lisa
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #623 on: September 22, 2008, 12:41:26 PM »

Well, it looks to me like Anitajo has no intentions of answering questions. Why am I not suprised?

I now have my own login, so I will no longer need to use anitajo21 (my wife).

As far as having "no intention of answering any questions"? I need to go out for awhile to take care of business. I will be back.

Chuck

Chuck,

If you don't mind me asking... why does George feel the need to lie so much?

Has he lied to you before?  He has been caught in many of his lies just like Casey

has... these lies are easy to check out and shoot down. Why does he continue

to do this? Has Cindy lied to you in the past like she does everyday now

in interview after interview?

I am sure Chuck works at
Edited to remove personal information
But it's not Chuck posting

It is somebody the real Chuck angered

Do you know "Chuck" or have you called this number to find out?

Muffy, no I have not called. But as a warning not to call or email "Chuck". It may be a prank.

Please keep it in the forum.

His IP is masked in the posts we read. Your IP address show only to the poster, not the reader. In the bottom right corner of your post there are  numbers like, 10.12.105.22.

Please do not let Chuck rile you up enough to get in hot water.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:57:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Peace Monkeys
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: September 22, 2008, 12:42:42 PM »

Dear Cindy, I TRULY know what you are going thru.  I heard it in your voice when you said "something's wrong".  You need to chose CAYLEE over your daughter now. It is not too late.  Casey will go to jail.  You need the peace and pleasure of your memories with the baby you loved so you can sleep at night.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: September 22, 2008, 12:44:59 PM »

Do you know "Chuck" or have you called this number to find out?

I called the number and got an automated menu.  No real help.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #626 on: September 22, 2008, 12:47:04 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-092208,0,7454090.story

Today's updates:

State Attorney's Office looks into complaints about Caylee Marie trust funds
11:15 a.m. The State Attorney's Office is reviewing complaints made about the donation accounts set up in the Caylee Marie Anthony case, according to spokesman Randy Means.

Several people filed complaints with the Florida Attorney General's Office, which forwarded the information that Means described as reports of "misuse of the Anthony trust and possible charity fraud" to local prosecutors.

Means said it could take weeks to review the allegations to determine if any wrong-doing occurred or if further investigation is warranted.

It's unclear which trust fund accounts were highlighted in the complaints.

However, the main donation outlet – Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony trust fund – that was set up at SunTrust Bank is no longer available, according to the bank. It's unclear why the fund was shut down.

Money for that trust fund was supposed to go toward finding Caylee, such as T-shirts, fliers and water for volunteers. The family would not benefit from any donations made, according to the Web site helpfindcaylee.com.

The organization's website this afternoon still asks donors to send money to the trust fund by contacting its administrators at the Bichler & Kelley law firm. Attorney Paul Kelley did not return calls to the Orlando Sentinel.

The Anthonys' MySpace pages, which are dedicated to finding Caylee, also show the law firm as the administrator of the trust fund. Donors are asked to send checks or money orders. All other donations to the trust fund can be sent to the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home, the website shows.

Anthony's family spokesman Larry Garrison said there was very little money in the account and that there were no improprieties with the family.

"This has never been about money for the family. This is about finding Caylee alive," he said.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: September 22, 2008, 12:47:39 PM »

Hi AnitaJo/Chuck

Sorry, I don't buy any of it. NOT ANY OF IT!  Please don't tell me " but you ONLY know what you are being told about them."  I ONLY know what I have seen and heard come out of the mouths of George and Cindy themselves.

JMO, Cindy tried to control the media from the start and soon found out she couldn't.  The first time I heard about Caylee was on Geraldo and Cindy made her "Are you freakin kidding me" remark to Geraldo.  My first response...whoa...what kind of grieving, concerned g-ma acts like this?  She should be courting the media to get her story out, not antagonizing them.  She did the same on the M & J show...blaming Mike and saying it would be his fault if Caylee was not home for her birthday.  We have seen/heard Cindy call the media maggots, leeches, and parasites.  She confronted a media woman by saying that the woman had not done one thing to find Caylee.  When the woman replied that she had been out searching, Cindy pointed at her and told her to shut up.  We could all go on endlessly itemizing what C & G have done to the press alone.

Cindy tried to control the courtroom at the bond hearing but the judge saw right through her and basically shut her down.  He didn't care if she hadn't slept or eaten, yada yada yada.  Enough Cindy.

I have also seen George, a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa physically pushing people off of what he thinks is his property, while holding a hammer.  I have heard him yelling that the body that was in his daughters car was not his granddaughter (then whose body was it? Zenaida?)

When C & G retrieved the car from impound, they smelled a dead body.  They went home and searched in the sheds and G moved the play house.  They weren't looking for a living Caylee under the playhouse.

I agree that the protesters have at times crossed the line....yet I still feel that C & G could end it all real quick.  Revoke the bail and put Casey back in jail.  Interesting that they couldn't post bond the first time, Cindy admitted at the bond hearing that they were behind in some payments....yet all of a sudden they CAN afford to post it.  Makes you wonder where the money comes from.  I ONLY know that just before they posted bond, new family photos of Caylee emerged.  Hmmmmm.

I have seen the MySpace accounts where they are requesting gift cards and donations for the support of search efforts.  I have seen Lee's instructions that donations can be put in his PayPal account.  I have seen donation jars at their supermarket parking lot tables.  I have yet to see any accounting of those donations.  The only "assistance" I have seen is George passing out oh, maybe a dozen bottles of water to the Guardian Angels and they certainly were not out searching.

AnitaJo/Chuck, the only true victim here is Caylee.  George and Cindy are only victims of their own stupidity.  No one would say, don't give up hope, but at the same time, don't exclude all possibilities.  When they trashed Tim Miller and all of those people tromping through the swamps and putting themselves at risk...well, that just did it for me. 

It would have been very easy for them, when questioned by the press, to just say "no comment" and go about their business.  I think the press would have given them their space.  But instead, they continue to encourage the circus like atmosphere.  They are addicted to the media and the attention.  I don't think I have ever been so disappointed and disgusted with a family in my life. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: September 22, 2008, 12:53:05 PM »

Homeowners Group Adds Anthonys To Court Action

Association Wants End To Fights, Noise

POSTED: 8:35 am EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 10:32 am EDT September 22, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17526921/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The homeowners' association for the neighborhood where the family of a missing toddler lives added Cindy and George Anthony to its complaint.

The Anthonys’ Orange County home has been the site of protests and vigils in recent weeks, but the association wants a judge to place limits on the time and location of the events. Fights have broken out and tempers have flared in front of the home, where missing toddler Caylee Anthony’s mother, Casey, has lived while out on bond. (snip)

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: September 22, 2008, 12:54:11 PM »

Hi AnitaJo/Chuck

WOW!!!

AzGrama ... I do believe we are long lost sisters.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: September 22, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »

Dear Cindy, I TRULY know what you are going thru.  I heard it in your voice when you said "something's wrong".  You need to chose CAYLEE over your daughter now. It is not too late.  Casey will go to jail.  You need the peace and pleasure of your memories with the baby you loved so you can sleep at night.

I wish she would listen to you, DD.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 22, 2008, 12:57:10 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-092208,0,7454090.story

Today's updates:

11:15 a.m. The State Attorney's Office is reviewing complaints made about the donation accounts set up in the Caylee Marie Anthony case, according to spokesman Randy Means.

Several people filed complaints with the Florida Attorney General's Office, which forwarded the information that Means described as reports of "misuse of the Anthony trust and possible charity fraud" to local prosecutors.

Means said it could take weeks to review the allegations to determine if any wrong-doing occurred or if further investigation is warranted.

However, the main donation outlet – Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony trust fund – that was set up at SunTrust Bank is no longer available, according to the bank. It's unclear why the fund was shut down.

Money for that trust fund was supposed to go toward finding Caylee, such as T-shirts, fliers and water for volunteers. The family would not benefit from any donations made, according to the Web site helpfindcaylee.com.

The organization's website this afternoon still asks donors to send money to the trust fund by contacting its administrators at the Bichler & Kelley law firm. Attorney Paul Kelley did not return calls to the Orlando Sentinel.

The Anthonys' MySpace pages, which are dedicated to finding Caylee, also show the law firm as the administrator of the trust fund. Donors are asked to send checks or money orders. All other donations to the trust fund can be sent to the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home, the website shows.

Anthony's family spokesman Larry Garrison said there was very little money in the account and that there were no improprieties with the family.

"This has never been about money for the family. This is about finding Caylee alive," he said.

Garrison says very little money in the account, sure there is now but where did it go? To lawyers? Bodyguards? Gas? Star Wars crap? Doesn't take that much to but flyers, water and T-shirts, especially when you are SELLING the T-shirts that are donated! And I sure don't ever recall hearing a talley of what $ was donated, bet it was alot, this story touched hearts accross the country, opened up alot of wallets.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: September 22, 2008, 12:57:18 PM »

this is interesting:
Environmental conditions do affect the deterioration of hair, but post-mortem root banding is dependent on the hair being attached to the body for at least 8 hrs and is a result of the decomp process. If the hair falls from the scalp soon after death, there will be no root banding as I read the literature.

If Caylee's hair was in the trunk at some point she had to be in the trunk 8 hours dead and unwrapped. Or something containing her dead hair was in the trunk, like a blanket, but still postmortem. Where does that fit into the timeline.

hmmm....I'm not sure that helps much.  She could have been dead for days before being placed in the trunk and shedding the banded hair there.  It could have been shed moving her either into, or out of, the trunk.

I wonder how far into the decomp process the hair and scalp begin to just fall out easily (gross, I know.  Sorry.)?
Timeline.
6/16 Caylee is alive, seen by George.
6/17-6/27 Caylee had to be dead in the trunk unwrapped.
It takes about 3 days until the body is puffed up and will ooze liquid and must be wrapped in something to move it because the skin shifts.

With the 8 hour timeframe Caylee could have been in the trunk overdosed on chloroform at 7 a.m. on the 27th in the check cashing parking lot. And Casey could have abandoned her there. By 1 p.m. the hair would start falling out. The only problem is the car was empounded and no one could get into the trunk to remove the body. So that means that Caylee was dead before the 27th, taken out and wrapped and put back into the trunk for disposal. So if we could find somewhere in the timeline when Casey purchased, stole, borrowed garbage bags then we could pinpoint place and time of death and maybe nail her for this crime.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: September 22, 2008, 12:58:11 PM »

I wish she would listen to you, DD.
Denial is a part of grieving. Cindy has to come to terms all by herself.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: September 22, 2008, 12:59:45 PM »

Today's updates:

Garrison says very little money in the account, sure there is now but where did it go? To lawyers? Bodyguards? Gas? Star Wars crap? Doesn't take that much to but flyers, water and T-shirts, especially when you are SELLING the T-shirts that are donated! And I sure don't ever recall hearing a talley of what $ was donated, bet it was alot, this story touched hearts accross the country, opened up alot of wallets.
I wonder how much of the money never made it into the trust. The tables set up at Publix, the paypal donations, the gift cards and donations to the Anthony home?!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: September 22, 2008, 12:59:50 PM »

1st timer. I am drawn to this case, cuz of the parellels I feel with the Anthoney family.  My daughter at 20 gave birth to a boy, James, whose father died 2 mos before his birth. Daughter was not prepared to be a single mom, and had alot of the socio problems similar to KC. James lived and loved in our home since birth, until we practiced that TOUGH LOVE.  Within 2 weeks of his 2nd birthday  and leaving our care to mom's, the boyfriend hurt him and he ultimatley died. Child Abuse Resulting In Death is the charge he is serving jail time for.  My family chose to honor our baby James by fully cooperating with LE, despite our daughter choosing to support the boyfriend.  We "hid" behind the victims advocates and the prosecutor when surged by the media.  We chose justice for James over our daughter, and have still not recovered from her betrayal. It has been 5 yrs since, and I am still raw. 

ddex:  I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you are going through.  So glad you are here with us.    (((((ddex)))))

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: September 22, 2008, 01:00:21 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17526424/detail.html

Tonight At 11: Caylee Disappearance Investigated

Monday at 11 p.m., WESH 2 News reporter Amanda Ober will examine the first 24 hours of the investigation after Caylee was reported missing.

It was a day when Caylee's grandparents received a disturbing letter in the mail, and Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, was making an appointment to get a new tattoo.

It was Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, who made the first calls to 911.

"I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today, but I can't find my granddaughter, and she just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself. There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car," Cindy Anthony said.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: September 22, 2008, 01:00:59 PM »

http://www.livenewscameras.com/

PJ, you might like this since you don't have cable.  You can get updated news about the case as it's live stream news.

WOW Mammy!!! And Thank You!
Is  this for Orlando and Florida?  If so what would you recommend for Caylee updates being live streamed?  I'm guessing CH 35 because it's Fox???
Good Morning Monkeys!
Have a Wonderful day!
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: September 22, 2008, 01:01:14 PM »

From Topix:

merker
Comments: 615
Ormond Beach, FL

49 min ago

Good Afternoon.
Channel nine just reported that LE is investigating a Caylee sighting in TN.
LE is reviewing a McDonalds video tape taken BEFORE Caylee dissapeared.
I caught a glimpse of it and it looked alot like her.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1877#lastPost

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: September 22, 2008, 01:03:11 PM »

this is interesting:

Timeline.
6/16 Caylee is alive, seen by George.
6/17-6/27 Caylee had to be dead in the trunk unwrapped.
It takes about 3 days until the body is puffed up and will ooze liquid and must be wrapped in something to move it because the skin shifts.

With the 8 hour timeframe Caylee could have been in the trunk overdosed on chloroform at 7 a.m. on the 27th in the check cashing parking lot. And Casey could have abandoned her there. By 1 p.m. the hair would start falling out. The only problem is the car was empounded and no one could get into the trunk to remove the body. So that means that Caylee was dead before the 27th, taken out and wrapped and put back into the trunk for disposal. So if we could find somewhere in the timeline when Casey purchased, stole, borrowed garbage bags then we could pinpoint place and time of death and maybe nail her for this crime.

Maybe that is what her impromptu grocery store trip was all about right before
Tony picked her up at Amscot?

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.