April 18, 2024, 08:27:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350170 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: September 22, 2008, 01:03:22 PM »

I am just reading the posts of this Exit13 over at WS... and agree that he doesn't sound all that legit to me...

Does anyone recall whos MySpace account it was who had the "Just slip her a glass of Chloroform" (or whatever in the world it said) pic on it?  Just curious as he mentioned that nobody at that house would know anything about Chloroform, but that you could get it anywhere....

Gracias 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #641 on: September 22, 2008, 01:05:13 PM »

http://www.livenewscameras.com/

PJ, you might like this since you don't have cable.  You can get updated news about the case as it's live stream news.

WOW Mammy!!! And Thank You!
Is  this for Orlando and Florida?  If so what would you recommend for Caylee updates being live streamed?  I'm guessing CH 35 because it's Fox???
Good Morning Monkeys!
Have a Wonderful day!
PJ

You too PJ! Good morning.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: September 22, 2008, 01:06:24 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about a "disturbing piece of mail" that George and Cindy received?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: September 22, 2008, 01:07:54 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about a "disturbing piece of mail" that George and Cindy received?

I think they are referring to the mail from the tow yard that their (Casey's) car had been impounded there. They received it on July 15 and went to retrieve it that same day.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: September 22, 2008, 01:07:57 PM »

I just posted about it, but there is nothing specific in the news article about the letter.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: September 22, 2008, 01:08:12 PM »

Dear Cindy, I TRULY know what you are going thru.  I heard it in your voice when you said "something's wrong".  You need to chose CAYLEE over your daughter now. It is not too late.  Casey will go to jail.  You need the peace and pleasure of your memories with the baby you loved so you can sleep at night.

I wish she would listen to you, DD.

Even if she isnt know that others are:

I have learned alot from this case and has opened my eyes and believe me (from experience) it is easier sometimes to hold on to hope and faith that tommorrow things will be different but sometimes it takes hearing over and over theres nothing else you can do.  when ppl have told me to give up on my child it made me angry and want to defend him more but it was very hard to step back and see that he needed more help than I was able to give and I had to also consider my two other childrens safety and well being as well as  my relationship. Getting my son help was the hardest thing I have ever had to do and I cry everyday and still hold on to hope  and faith that tommorrow may be better but at least I know where he is he is safe and cant hurt himself or anyone else and when he is ready he can get the help he needs. but after watching this ordeal I couldnt not sit back and wait till I ended up like the anthony's I love my family that much and hopefully one day my son will see that 

I loved him enough to be tough even when its breaking my heart
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #646 on: September 22, 2008, 01:08:15 PM »

just the letter from tow yard i believe

I remember you, Caylee.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: September 22, 2008, 01:08:29 PM »

Yeas. I saw that. It was the letter from the tow yard that the car was abandoned.

The news station is doing a complete story from the beginning and this is where they are starting.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: September 22, 2008, 01:08:40 PM »

I think they are referring to the mail from the tow yard that their (Casey's) car had been impounded there. They received it on July 15 and went to retrieve it that same day.
Oh ok...gotcha.  Thanks!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: September 22, 2008, 01:08:50 PM »

I am just reading the posts of this Exit13 over at WS... and agree that he doesn't sound all that legit to me...

Does anyone recall whos MySpace account it was who had the "Just slip her a glass of Chloroform" (or whatever in the world it said) pic on it?  Just curious as he mentioned that nobody at that house would know anything about Chloroform, but that you could get it anywhere....

Gracias 

Was it the ex bf Ricardo???

I remember you, Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #650 on: September 22, 2008, 01:09:00 PM »

No. What was it, a certified letter containing the TRUTH? 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: September 22, 2008, 01:09:54 PM »

No. What was it, a certified letter containing the TRUTH? 

LOL Carpe!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: September 22, 2008, 01:10:39 PM »

We all know they received a notice from a tow yard..  that isn't very disturbing in and of itself. It happens to people all of the time. I know the news media will do anything to get viewers, but why call a notice a "disturbing letter"?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: September 22, 2008, 01:11:08 PM »

Hi AnitaJo/Chuck

Sorry, I don't buy any of it. NOT ANY OF IT!  Please don't tell me " but you ONLY know what you are being told about them."  I ONLY know what I have seen and heard come out of the mouths of George and Cindy themselves.

JMO, Cindy tried to control the media from the start and soon found out she couldn't.  The first time I heard about Caylee was on Geraldo and Cindy made her "Are you freakin kidding me" remark to Geraldo.  My first response...whoa...what kind of grieving, concerned g-ma acts like this?  She should be courting the media to get her story out, not antagonizing them.  She did the same on the M & J show...blaming Mike and saying it would be his fault if Caylee was not home for her birthday.  We have seen/heard Cindy call the media maggots, leeches, and parasites.  She confronted a media woman by saying that the woman had not done one thing to find Caylee.  When the woman replied that she had been out searching, Cindy pointed at her and told her to shut up.  We could all go on endlessly itemizing what C & G have done to the press alone.

Cindy tried to control the courtroom at the bond hearing but the judge saw right through her and basically shut her down.  He didn't care if she hadn't slept or eaten, yada yada yada.  Enough Cindy.

I have also seen George, a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa physically pushing people off of what he thinks is his property, while holding a hammer.  I have heard him yelling that the body that was in his daughters car was not his granddaughter (then whose body was it? Zenaida?)

When C & G retrieved the car from impound, they smelled a dead body.  They went home and searched in the sheds and G moved the play house.  They weren't looking for a living Caylee under the playhouse.

I agree that the protesters have at times crossed the line....yet I still feel that C & G could end it all real quick.  Revoke the bail and put Casey back in jail.  Interesting that they couldn't post bond the first time, Cindy admitted at the bond hearing that they were behind in some payments....yet all of a sudden they CAN afford to post it.  Makes you wonder where the money comes from.  I ONLY know that just before they posted bond, new family photos of Caylee emerged.  Hmmmmm.

I have seen the MySpace accounts where they are requesting gift cards and donations for the support of search efforts.  I have seen Lee's instructions that donations can be put in his PayPal account.  I have seen donation jars at their supermarket parking lot tables.  I have yet to see any accounting of those donations.  The only "assistance" I have seen is George passing out oh, maybe a dozen bottles of water to the Guardian Angels and they certainly were not out searching.

AnitaJo/Chuck, the only true victim here is Caylee.  George and Cindy are only victims of their own stupidity.  No one would say, don't give up hope, but at the same time, don't exclude all possibilities.  When they trashed Tim Miller and all of those people tromping through the swamps and putting themselves at risk...well, that just did it for me. 

It would have been very easy for them, when questioned by the press, to just say "no comment" and go about their business.  I think the press would have given them their space.  But instead, they continue to encourage the circus like atmosphere.  They are addicted to the media and the attention.  I don't think I have ever been so disappointed and disgusted with a family in my life. 

This is what I have observed myself, not what I have been told.  JMHO.

This is so good, i don't even have the words to describe it,

Amen!

Lisa

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: September 22, 2008, 01:11:09 PM »

From Topix:

merker
Comments: 615
Ormond Beach, FL

49 min ago

Good Afternoon.
Channel nine just reported that LE is investigating a Caylee sighting in TN.
LE is reviewing a McDonalds video tape taken BEFORE Caylee dissapeared.
I caught a glimpse of it and it looked alot like her.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1877#lastPost

Here is the story that goes along with the above...

Possible Caylee Anthony Sighting

Marva Hinton 09/22/2008 07:11:21

It's been more than three months since Caylee Anthony disappeared, and we're hearing about a possible sighting in Tennessee.

The FBI is looking into whether Caylee spent time in Murfreesboro, Tennessee in July before she was reported missing.

Agents took surveillance video from a McDonald's there last week that was shot on July 10. The wife of the man who runs the restaurant says the video shows a girl who appears to be Caylee, her mother, Casey, and a mysterious woman.

She didn't want to make her full name public, so we're respecting her privacy and only using her first name, Megan.

"The girl who appeared to look like Caylee was actually with that woman," said Megan. "It was a heavy-set woman. She had dark hair."

She says there was something odd about the trio's behavior.

"They ordered their food separately," said Megan. "They didn't actually go in there together, which I thought was kind of strange."

Megan says she still can't believe her husband's restaurant may be a part of the puzzle in Caylee's disappearance.

"Oh, I mean it was definitely shocking because we're so far away from Orlando, and it's crazy" said Megan. Yeah, definitely crazy. But it's kind of scary because what were they doing in Murfreesboro, Tennessee when (Casey) said they were in Orlando or Jacksonville and all these other places?"

The two still photos from the video above show the girl who may be Caylee with an unknown woman. The woman who Megan says appears to be Casey is not pictured.

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: September 22, 2008, 01:14:06 PM »

The letter about picking up Casey's car at tow yard

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: September 22, 2008, 01:14:53 PM »

CA and GA could choose not to cover up for their daughter. They could choose to take Caylee's side. That would not mean they don't love Casey. They need to love her and Caylee enough to DO THE RIGHT THING!

I remember you, Caylee.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: September 22, 2008, 01:15:26 PM »

Don't know the law, but IF the Anthoneys chose not to "house" KC would that not  mess with the bond and she would be returned to jail?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #658 on: September 22, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »

That was it. What I typed is a summary of what was said. There was nothing new, and there was nothing detailed. It seemed very generic to me.
thanks Marlee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: September 22, 2008, 01:16:27 PM »

From Topix:

merker
Comments: 615
Ormond Beach, FL

49 min ago

Good Afternoon.
Channel nine just reported that LE is investigating a Caylee sighting in TN.
LE is reviewing a McDonalds video tape taken BEFORE Caylee dissapeared.
I caught a glimpse of it and it looked alot like her.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1877#lastPost

Here is the story that goes along with the above...

Possible Caylee Anthony Sighting

Marva Hinton 09/22/2008 07:11:21

It's been more than three months since Caylee Anthony disappeared, and we're hearing about a possible sighting in Tennessee.

The FBI is looking into whether Caylee spent time in Murfreesboro, Tennessee in July before she was reported missing.

Agents took surveillance video from a McDonald's there last week that was shot on July 10. The wife of the man who runs the restaurant says the video shows a girl who appears to be Caylee, her mother, Casey, and a mysterious woman.

She didn't want to make her full name public, so we're respecting her privacy and only using her first name, Megan.

"The girl who appeared to look like Caylee was actually with that woman," said Megan. "It was a heavy-set woman. She had dark hair."

She says there was something odd about the trio's behavior.

"They ordered their food separately," said Megan. "They didn't actually go in there together, which I thought was kind of strange."

Megan says she still can't believe her husband's restaurant may be a part of the puzzle in Caylee's disappearance.

"Oh, I mean it was definitely shocking because we're so far away from Orlando, and it's crazy" said Megan. Yeah, definitely crazy. But it's kind of scary because what were they doing in Murfreesboro, Tennessee when (Casey) said they were in Orlando or Jacksonville and all these other places?"

The two still photos from the video above show the girl who may be Caylee with an unknown woman. The woman who Megan says appears to be Casey is not pictured.

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

Too blurry to really tell but IMO does not look like Caylee. Enough already. CASEY - WHERE IS CAYLEE?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.