April 25, 2024, 11:16:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350577 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: September 22, 2008, 01:16:29 PM »

Are there ANY pictures off hand that you can think of, where Caylee's bangs are pulled back up off her forehead? 

My daughter has bangs about Caylee's length, and I can tell you- it's dang near impossible to keep them back w/out bobby pins or clips of some kind.  As far back as this little girl's pony tail is, I doubt she could keep the bangs in place with just that band, either.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #661 on: September 22, 2008, 01:17:02 PM »

Tonight At 11: Caylee Disappearance Investigated
Family Receives Disturbing Letter In Mail

http://www.wesh.com/news/17526424/detail.html

POSTED: 6:40 am EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 8:58 am EDT September 22, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The disappearance of Caylee Anthony has captivated Central Florida and the nation since July.

Related Content: Video | Special Section

All this week, WESH 2 News will take an in-depth look at

the investigation, including some new details.

Monday at 11 p.m., WESH 2 News reporter Amanda Ober will examine the first 24 hours of the investigation after Caylee was reported missing.

It was a day when Caylee's grandparents received a disturbing letter in the mail, and Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, was making an appointment to get a new tattoo.

It was Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, who made the first calls to 911.

"I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today, but I can't find my granddaughter, and she just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself. There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car," Cindy Anthony said.

Watch WESH 2 News at 11 p.m. and WESH.com for more details.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: September 22, 2008, 01:17:48 PM »

From Topix:

merker
Comments: 615
Ormond Beach, FL

49 min ago

Good Afternoon.
Channel nine just reported that LE is investigating a Caylee sighting in TN.
LE is reviewing a McDonalds video tape taken BEFORE Caylee dissapeared.
I caught a glimpse of it and it looked alot like her.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1877#lastPost

Here is the story that goes along with the above...

Possible Caylee Anthony Sighting

Marva Hinton 09/22/2008 07:11:21

It's been more than three months since Caylee Anthony disappeared, and we're hearing about a possible sighting in Tennessee.

The FBI is looking into whether Caylee spent time in Murfreesboro, Tennessee in July before she was reported missing.

Agents took surveillance video from a McDonald's there last week that was shot on July 10. The wife of the man who runs the restaurant says the video shows a girl who appears to be Caylee, her mother, Casey, and a mysterious woman.

She didn't want to make her full name public, so we're respecting her privacy and only using her first name, Megan.

"The girl who appeared to look like Caylee was actually with that woman," said Megan. "It was a heavy-set woman. She had dark hair."

She says there was something odd about the trio's behavior.

"They ordered their food separately," said Megan. "They didn't actually go in there together, which I thought was kind of strange."

Megan says she still can't believe her husband's restaurant may be a part of the puzzle in Caylee's disappearance.

"Oh, I mean it was definitely shocking because we're so far away from Orlando, and it's crazy" said Megan. Yeah, definitely crazy. But it's kind of scary because what were they doing in Murfreesboro, Tennessee when (Casey) said they were in Orlando or Jacksonville and all these other places?"

The two still photos from the video above show the girl who may be Caylee with an unknown woman. The woman who Megan says appears to be Casey is not pictured.

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

Hi Kiah, Hi Mrskub:  That child looks like any one of my 14 nieces at that age from that picture angle. Are they serious???  You can't see anything in that picture.  Why didn't they give the picture of Casey??  Sounds like another snipe hunt
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: September 22, 2008, 01:18:28 PM »

Dear Cindy, I TRULY know what you are going thru.  I heard it in your voice when you said "something's wrong".  You need to chose CAYLEE over your daughter now. It is not too late.  Casey will go to jail.  You need the peace and pleasure of your memories with the baby you loved so you can sleep at night.

I wish she would listen to you, DD.
Denial is a part of grieving. Cindy has to come to terms all by herself.

As much as I hate the way the Anthonys have behaved, I do feel for Cindy as a grandmother.  I hope she has compassionate support when she finally does face the reality that Caylee is gone.  This family needs support from someone other than each other.  I hope the great grandparents are also receiving a lot of love and support, and I hope they avoid watching TV.  I think this would just be too much for this poor elderly folks.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: September 22, 2008, 01:18:28 PM »

A notice is a notice. A letter is a letter. 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 22, 2008, 01:18:38 PM »

It's been more than three months since Caylee Anthony disappeared, and we're hearing about a possible sighting in Tennessee.

The FBI is looking into whether Caylee spent time in Murfreesboro, Tennessee in July before she was reported missing.

Agents took surveillance video from a McDonald's there last week that was shot on July 10. The wife of the man who runs the restaurant says the video shows a girl who appears to be Caylee, her mother, Casey, and a mysterious woman.

She didn't want to make her full name public, so we're respecting her privacy and only using her first name, Megan.

"The girl who appeared to look like Caylee was actually with that woman," said Megan. "It was a heavy-set woman. She had dark hair."

"They ordered their food separately," said Megan. "They didn't actually go in there together, which I thought was kind of strange."

Megan says she still can't believe her husband's restaurant may be a part of the puzzle in Caylee's disappearance.

"Oh, I mean it was definitely shocking because we're so far away from Orlando, and it's crazy" said Megan. Yeah, definitely crazy. But it's kind of scary because what were they doing in Murfreesboro, Tennessee when (Casey) said they were in Orlando or Jacksonville and all these other places?"

The two still photos from the video above show the girl who may be Caylee with an unknown woman. The woman who Megan says appears to be Casey is not pictured.

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html  

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: September 22, 2008, 01:19:14 PM »

Hi Kiah, Hi Mrskub:  That child looks like any one of my 14 nieces at that age from that picture angle. Are they serious???  You can't see anything in that picture.  Why didn't they give the picture of Casey??  Sounds like another snipe hunt

I agree. Show the picture of Casey!!! 

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: September 22, 2008, 01:20:37 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not to mention what would lead these people to recall this two and a half months later?  Would certainly be an interesting twist (and a great miracle)... sadly it is probably not the case.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 22, 2008, 01:20:40 PM »

From Topix:

merker
Comments: 615
Ormond Beach, FL

49 min ago

Good Afternoon.
Channel nine just reported that LE is investigating a Caylee sighting in TN.
LE is reviewing a McDonalds video tape taken BEFORE Caylee dissapeared.
I caught a glimpse of it and it looked alot like her.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1877#lastPost

Here is the story that goes along with the above...

IMO doesn't look like Caylee......hair...Caylee had bangs, and could not have been pulled up like the way this girl does. This is early July, not enough time for her bangs to have grown enough. This little girl is "chunky" in areas that Caylee is not

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: September 22, 2008, 01:21:42 PM »

Abbey, if memory serves me right, I recall Cindy a while back stating that she got a reported sighting of Caylee in Tennessee. I bet they are just doing this to appease her now. I'm sure they checked it out and it was unfounded when she reported it.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: September 22, 2008, 01:21:44 PM »

Don't know the law, but IF the Anthoneys chose not to "house" KC would that not  mess with the bond and she would be returned to jail?

Her parents can revoke the bond anytime they please.  Casey would go back to jail until someone else bails her out.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: September 22, 2008, 01:22:30 PM »

I am just reading the posts of this Exit13 over at WS... and agree that he doesn't sound all that legit to me...

Does anyone recall whos MySpace account it was who had the "Just slip her a glass of Chloroform" (or whatever in the world it said) pic on it?  Just curious as he mentioned that nobody at that house would know anything about Chloroform, but that you could get it anywhere....

Gracias 

That was on someone's Facebook account but I don't recall who.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 22, 2008, 01:22:31 PM »

This woman is gonna come home from work today and see her and her daughter's pictures plastered all over the media.  WTF are these people thinking????   The dead body smell was alraedy in the car on the 27th of JUne.  Caylee could not have been alive on July 10. 
Is this woman trying to get more customers for her husband's business??  Flippin outragious !!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 22, 2008, 01:23:05 PM »

Knowing when the car was picked up and that Cindy, George, and the tow yard dude all claimed it smelled like decomp, this can't be Caylee. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #674 on: September 22, 2008, 01:23:33 PM »

Zenaida lubs her some Chicken McNuggets! 

sweet and sour sauce, please. mmmmmm

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: September 22, 2008, 01:24:21 PM »

A notice is a notice. A letter is a letter. 

It was a certified letter, IIRC

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 22, 2008, 01:24:51 PM »

Abbey, if memory serves me right, I recall Cindy a while back stating that she got a reported sighting of Caylee in Tennessee. I bet they are just doing this to appease her now. I'm sure they checked it out and it was unfounded when she reported it.

I know you are right, but something about this just burns me up.  ok, calming down now.  lol
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: September 22, 2008, 01:25:35 PM »

Too blurry to really tell but IMO does not look like Caylee. Enough already. CASEY - WHERE IS CAYLEE?

No.  That little girl has no bangs and she looks younger than Caylee.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: September 22, 2008, 01:25:53 PM »

Dear Cindy, I TRULY know what you are going thru.  I heard it in your voice when you said "something's wrong".  You need to chose CAYLEE over your daughter now. It is not too late.  Casey will go to jail.  You need the peace and pleasure of your memories with the baby you loved so you can sleep at night.

I wish she would listen to you, DD.

Even if she isnt know that others are:

I have learned alot from this case and has opened my eyes and believe me (from experience) it is easier sometimes to hold on to hope and faith that tommorrow things will be different but sometimes it takes hearing over and over theres nothing else you can do.  when ppl have told me to give up on my child it made me angry and want to defend him more but it was very hard to step back and see that he needed more help than I was able to give and I had to also consider my two other childrens safety and well being as well as  my relationship. Getting my son help was the hardest thing I have ever had to do and I cry everyday and still hold on to hope  and faith that tommorrow may be better but at least I know where he is he is safe and cant hurt himself or anyone else and when he is ready he can get the help he needs. but after watching this ordeal I couldnt not sit back and wait till I ended up like the anthony's I love my family that much and hopefully one day my son will see that 

I loved him enough to be tough even when its breaking my heart

Tough love is toughest for the ones having to put their foot down.  You have done the right thing. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #679 on: September 22, 2008, 01:26:08 PM »

This woman is gonna come home from work today and see her and her daughter's pictures plastered all over the media.  WTF are these people thinking????   The dead body smell was alraedy in the car on the 27th of JUne.  Caylee could not have been alive on July 10. 
Is this woman trying to get more customers for her husband's business??  Flippin outragious !!!

Just more setup for Casey's defense if no body is found. The more LE can debunk these sightings, the better. This woman needs to come forward and correct this. Maybe they were acting weird b/c Ronald McDonald scared them. Maybe they were pissed at each other for some unknown reason. Who knows. It's not Caylee. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.