April 25, 2024, 04:18:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350510 times)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: September 22, 2008, 01:34:08 PM »

Hi AnitaJo/Chuck

Sorry, I don't buy any of it. NOT ANY OF IT!  Please don't tell me " but you ONLY know what you are being told about them."  I ONLY know what I have seen and heard come out of the mouths of George and Cindy themselves.

JMO, Cindy tried to control the media from the start and soon found out she couldn't.  The first time I heard about Caylee was on Geraldo and Cindy made her "Are you freakin kidding me" remark to Geraldo.  My first response...whoa...what kind of grieving, concerned g-ma acts like this?  She should be courting the media to get her story out, not antagonizing them.  She did the same on the M & J show...blaming Mike and saying it would be his fault if Caylee was not home for her birthday.  We have seen/heard Cindy call the media maggots, leeches, and parasites.  She confronted a media woman by saying that the woman had not done one thing to find Caylee.  When the woman replied that she had been out searching, Cindy pointed at her and told her to shut up.  We could all go on endlessly itemizing what C & G have done to the press alone.

Cindy tried to control the courtroom at the bond hearing but the judge saw right through her and basically shut her down.  He didn't care if she hadn't slept or eaten, yada yada yada.  Enough Cindy.

I have also seen George, a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa physically pushing people off of what he thinks is his property, while holding a hammer.  I have heard him yelling that the body that was in his daughters car was not his granddaughter (then whose body was it? Zenaida?)

When C & G retrieved the car from impound, they smelled a dead body.  They went home and searched in the sheds and G moved the play house.  They weren't looking for a living Caylee under the playhouse.

I agree that the protesters have at times crossed the line....yet I still feel that C & G could end it all real quick.  Revoke the bail and put Casey back in jail.  Interesting that they couldn't post bond the first time, Cindy admitted at the bond hearing that they were behind in some payments....yet all of a sudden they CAN afford to post it.  Makes you wonder where the money comes from.  I ONLY know that just before they posted bond, new family photos of Caylee emerged.  Hmmmmm.

I have seen the MySpace accounts where they are requesting gift cards and donations for the support of search efforts.  I have seen Lee's instructions that donations can be put in his PayPal account.  I have seen donation jars at their supermarket parking lot tables.  I have yet to see any accounting of those donations.  The only "assistance" I have seen is George passing out oh, maybe a dozen bottles of water to the Guardian Angels and they certainly were not out searching.

AnitaJo/Chuck, the only true victim here is Caylee.  George and Cindy are only victims of their own stupidity.  No one would say, don't give up hope, but at the same time, don't exclude all possibilities.  When they trashed Tim Miller and all of those people tromping through the swamps and putting themselves at risk...well, that just did it for me. 

It would have been very easy for them, when questioned by the press, to just say "no comment" and go about their business.  I think the press would have given them their space.  But instead, they continue to encourage the circus like atmosphere.  They are addicted to the media and the attention.  I don't think I have ever been so disappointed and disgusted with a family in my life. 

This is what I have observed myself, not what I have been told.  JMHO.

Amen!

Lisa

BUMP
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: September 22, 2008, 01:34:46 PM »

Not Caylee, IMO

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: September 22, 2008, 01:35:04 PM »

Well, it looks to me like Anitajo has no intentions of answering questions. Why am I not suprised?

I am still catching up with everything, but I can't stop myself from saying that I see a plant, and it is not the kind that needs water. JMHO

I've edited and deleted the personal information.  I wouldn't call the number if you still have it somewhere.  Chuck can come back here and post and it would be safer if you kept correspondence here on the forum.  JMHO  How many people do you know that would say "Feel free to call me any time" and give their place of work and extension number?  And post that on an open forum?  And with such a subject as the Anthony's?  And it's JMHO. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: September 22, 2008, 01:35:21 PM »

Definitions aside, there have been a lot of inquiries to the TES announcement. Volunteers and a plethora of individuals from TES have come forward with positive information & said questions would be answered in a Monday news conference. I’m aware of what is to told, but I leave that for TES to decide, if they want to release their information. Whether or not that announcement is made today, tomorrow, or in the coming days, someone is stalling. It will be interesting to see and hear the reaction from others.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=844

More at this link...lots of cursing too! So please don't click if you are offended easily! 

What is the deal with this guy on the dailybs??  He did say TES said there would be an announcement today.  Did not say who would make that announcement.  BUT, someone here called TES and TES said no announcement today that they know of. 

I don't think he knows anymore than I do. Yesterday he said today. I probably shouldn't have posted it! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: September 22, 2008, 01:36:28 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,425988,00.html

RUSSELLVILLE, Ala. —  Police say a dog in northwest Alabama dug up a child's severed foot — and an investigation is under way to find the child.

Chris Hargett, the police chief of Russelville, Ala., said Monday that his officers got a weekend call from an area resident who says the foot was dragged up by a dog.

Hargett says an orthopedic surgeon confirmed that the foot belonged to a child and now a search has been launched in hopes of finding other remains.

So far, Hargett says, search teams have had no success as they used sniffing dogs Sunday to comb areas near the northwest Alabama community. They plan to resume the search Tuesday, hoping any scent from decomposing remains may be stronger by then.

Police are also checking for any reports of missing children.

Geez
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: September 22, 2008, 01:36:58 PM »

Not Caylee, IMO

Nope.  No bangs and too chubby in the arms.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: September 22, 2008, 01:38:14 PM »

out4bull, and all..feeling your hugs today...he was named a family name and for SWEET BABY JAMES,  songs by james taylor.  When ya hear one of those songs, just know he was beloved, and dearly missed.     Dee
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #707 on: September 22, 2008, 01:38:17 PM »

How do I send someone a pm?

There is no pm option here at Scared Monkeys.

Ah ha! Okay, thank you. I wanted to point something out, but I don't believe I can do it in public.

Is someone's zipper down????

I swear I'm wearing deodorant and my teeth are brushed too.  Hmmm...

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: September 22, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »

Hey Monkeys. Wow, looks like a lot has been posted since last night. Anything of importance? And who, may I ask, is Anitajo? Thanks, with a bunch of bananas and whipped cream on top. Yum! Smile
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 22, 2008, 01:39:24 PM »

out4bull, and all..feeling your hugs today...he was named a family name and for SWEET BABY JAMES,  songs by james taylor.  When ya hear one of those songs, just know he was beloved, and dearly missed.     Dee

Awwww. (((hugs))
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #710 on: September 22, 2008, 01:39:57 PM »

Carpe,
Thanks for posting the Geraldo/Jessie Grund vids on YT. I watched the first show but didn't know about the second.

We need a monkey with a mustache in "honor of" Geraldo.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: September 22, 2008, 01:41:06 PM »

CA and GA could choose not to cover up for their daughter. They could choose to take Caylee's side. That would not mean they don't love Casey. They need to love her and Caylee enough to DO THE RIGHT THING!

Thank you goodnmad.

Many caring parents sincerely believe that shielding their children ... children of all ages ... from the consequences of their actions has everything to do with love.  In actuality these parents are teaching their children that the established boundaries of the home ... of the legal system ... do not apply to them.

The outcome of lessons not learned in regards to personal responsibility may be minor while our children are young but ... in time the outcome can be dire not only for our children's well being but the well being of others.

I sincerely pray that Cindy and George will do the right thing and ... stop shielding Casey and allowing the entire truth to emerge.  The entire truth will imply there will be consequences but ... the truth can also be the catalyst to bring this family together.  Meaningful relationships can never be built on a lie.  It is lies that are the foundation of broken relationships.

If I didn't fear the BIG RED BUTTON ... it would be at this point I would begin quoting scripture.

Have a good day Monkeys.  I am off for a bit.

Janet
10:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: September 22, 2008, 01:41:08 PM »

A recent poster here was on "Laura Rose's" friend's list before her profile was deleted.

Pardon my ignorance...who is Laura Rose?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: September 22, 2008, 01:41:39 PM »

Carpe,
Thanks for posting the Geraldo/Jessie Grund vids on YT. I watched the first show but didn't know about the second.

Would the monkey also need a life jacket for when it falls in the water? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: September 22, 2008, 01:42:11 PM »

How do I send someone a pm?

There is no pm option here at Scared Monkeys.

Ah ha! Okay, thank you. I wanted to point something out, but I don't believe I can do it in public.

Is someone's zipper down????

I swear I'm wearing deodorant and my teeth are brushed too.  Hmmm...

Uh OH, i am still in my jammies.  LOL
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: September 22, 2008, 01:42:14 PM »

I am just reading the posts of this Exit13 over at WS... and agree that he doesn't sound all that legit to me...

Does anyone recall whos MySpace account it was who had the "Just slip her a glass of Chloroform" (or whatever in the world it said) pic on it?  Just curious as he mentioned that nobody at that house would know anything about Chloroform, but that you could get it anywhere....

Gracias 

That was on someone's Facebook account but I don't recall who.

Richardo's
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #716 on: September 22, 2008, 01:42:17 PM »

Carpe,

you're welcome, goodnmad!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: September 22, 2008, 01:43:10 PM »

CA and GA could choose not to cover up for their daughter. They could choose to take Caylee's side. That would not mean they don't love Casey. They need to love her and Caylee enough to DO THE RIGHT THING!

Thank you goodnmad.

Many caring parents sincerely believe that shielding their children ... children of all ages ... from the consequences of their actions has everything to do with love.  In actuality these parents are teaching their children that the established boundaries of the home ... of the legal system ... do not apply to them.

The outcome of lessons not learned in regards to personal responsibility may be minor while our children are young but ... in time the outcome can be dire not only for our children's well being but the well being of others.

I sincerely pray that Cindy and George will do the right thing and ... stop shielding Casey and allowing the entire truth to emerge.  The entire truth will imply there will be consequences but ... the truth can also be the catalyst to bring this family together.  Meaningful relationships can never be built on a lie.  It is lies that are the foundation of broken relationships.

If I didn't fear the BIG RED BUTTON ... it would be at this point I would begin quoting scripture.

Have a good day Monkeys.  I am off for a bit.

Janet
10:30 AM PT

Beautifully said. See you soon.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #718 on: September 22, 2008, 01:44:41 PM »

Carpe,

Yes, and it needs sound effects, the sound he made just before hitting the water.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: September 22, 2008, 01:45:17 PM »

Carpe,

Oh! And don't forget the tape on his broken nose! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.