April 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350276 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2008, 11:51:38 PM »

Reminder:

Noone saw Caylee after June 16th!!

I'm sticking to my theory that Jesse is trying to mess up the timeline. It seems to be working.

Just because someone is nice and their father is a Reverend does not mean he is not involved.

He volunteered to take a lie detector and passed !!!!!!

How do we know he passed?

Jesse responded to a caller's query on tonight's Geraldo Show that he did pass the lie detector test.

Janet
_______

JESSY GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 21, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLH9mC9Uha0

Credit: Carp

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2008, 11:53:19 PM »

geraldo & jessie grund - caylee anthony case 9/21

Thank you Carpe.

Jesse did respond to a caller concerning the June 16th phone call that he was evasive about in his statement and ... on the August 20th Geraldo Show.  Something does not set right with me when I consider the number of topics Jesse claimed he discussed with Casey in three minutes.

Janet

CELL PHONE LOG
Posted August 12, 2008
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

JUNE 16TH

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro
4:21pm - Jesse Grund
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell

6:32pm - The Anthony Home
6:33pm - Voicemail
7:06pm - The Anthony Home
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga

JUNE 17TH - NOT REVEALED

JUNE 18TH

12:33pm - The Anthony Home
12:34pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
12:35pm - The Anthony Home
12:36pm - George Anthony Cell
1:09pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
1:11pm - The Anthony Home

You are the best, Janet! Thank you!!! Now, if I can find what time George said Casey was at the house, maybe we'll know if Jessee heard Caylee or not!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2008, 11:53:23 PM »

I just finished editing a number of posts having to do with MisterMichaels time out.  Monkeys were instructed to use the "report to moderator button" if they have a problem.  Klaas took care of the problem.  There is no need to continue discussing this.  Talking badly about another monkey isn't right.  He did wrong and is facing the consequences.

Thanks Muffy!
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2008, 11:53:35 PM »

The defense can use him to discredit him.  But as far as a strong witness to get Casey convicted, I think they will be Amy, Tony, and California military guy.  I just dont feel confident that they have enough yet.  Just seems like if they had found anything they would have her arrested.  She is a suicide risk.  Wait sociopaths dont kill themselves do they....  I just think that Casey did this and there is a chance she could get the neglect charge and that is it (other than the fraud)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2008, 11:55:07 PM »

Reminder:

I'm sticking to my theory that Jesse is trying to mess up the timeline. It seems to be working.

Just because someone is nice and their father is a Reverend does not mean he is not involved.

Jesse responded to a caller's query on tonight's Geraldo Show that he did pass the lie detector test.

Janet
_______

JESSY GRUND - GERALDO - SEPTEMBER 21, 2008

Credit: Carp
actually what he said was ........to LE  satisfactory......would they really tell him ....yes you absolutely passed or just say satisfactory  meaning  he didnt show  as being untruthful in whatever the  certain questions were that the y were interested in asking at that time.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2008, 11:55:56 PM »

Yep !!!  You are absolutely right, except if his phone call was anywhere near the time that Casey was at her house with her dad when he found the gas cans in her trunk.  George already said Caylee wasn't with her

George said Casey arrived without Caylee at approx 2:25-2:30.  At 2:40 she was on MySpace.  At 2:46 she called Jesse and had an 18 minute phone call with him.  If Jesse says he heard Caylee at 2:46 that day, either he is lying or George is.  No way did the gas can, myspace, rounding up Caylee somewhere, and the phone call all happen within 16-20 minutes.

Did they release the phone records with all the calls?? I must have missed that...I thought George said he left after his favorite show wasnt that like 100 or so why was he even home at that time?

Gas can day, when Casey came home without Caylee was on the 24th of June.  George says it was 2:25-2:30 (this was in the Greta interview about the gas cans).  The 12:50-1:00 time when George was watching his cooking show was on the 16th of June - the day George says he last saw Caylee.

The 24th of June is when Jesse says Casey called him and he heard her tell Caylee to get off the table.  That call came in at 2:46 pm.  So Casey arrives at 2:25-2:30, George confronts her about the gas cans, then she posts on MySpace at 2:40, then she calls Jesse at 2:46 when he supposedly hears Caylee.

[/quote]

What did Casey post on MySpace at 2:40 on June 24th?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2008, 11:55:58 PM »

exit13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenKim View Post
Yes many thanks for spending time w/us!!

Do you know of any friends who are still in contact w/her or the family? Standing by and offering support? Have you been approached by the media? Have you been asked by the family or anyone not to speak to the media?
np, i just want to help out. i understand you are all just trying to gather information, i havent been approached by the media, nor will i talk to them. and yes the family has asked us not to.

im not in contact with the family, im sure some of us on the free time are still passing out flyers and such.

exit13 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristie19 View Post
That's what I thought too. But after the chlorform, I just don't know what to think. I don't believe that her family had anything to do with it, and if I am reading what you have written correctly, do you agree with that?

Plus, your parties look like a great time! Took me back a couple of years!

I dont believe her family had anything to do with it, they all love caylee. and there is too much negative focus on lee and the parents, and that is wrong. the stress must be unbearable.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2008, 11:56:37 PM »

2 things:

I know I read somewhere -   Where Tony said Casey was a shot girl a few nights.

Has anybody read (other than here - online) that LE stated they think Casey had an accomplice?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2008, 11:56:46 PM »

Yep !!!  You are absolutely right, except if his phone call was anywhere near the time that Casey was at her house with her dad when he found the gas cans in her trunk.  George already said Caylee wasn't with her

George said Casey arrived without Caylee at approx 2:25-2:30.  At 2:40 she was on MySpace.  At 2:46 she called Jesse and had an 18 minute phone call with him.  If Jesse says he heard Caylee at 2:46 that day, either he is lying or George is.  No way did the gas can, myspace, rounding up Caylee somewhere, and the phone call all happen within 16-20 minutes.

Did they release the phone records with all the calls?? I must have missed that...I thought George said he left after his favorite show wasnt that like 100 or so why was he even home at that time?

Gas can day, when Casey came home without Caylee was on the 24th of June.  George says it was 2:25-2:30 (this was in the Greta interview about the gas cans).  The 12:50-1:00 time when George was watching his cooking show was on the 16th of June - the day George says he last saw Caylee.

The 24th of June is when Jesse says Casey called him and he heard her tell Caylee to get off the table.  That call came in at 2:46 pm.  So Casey arrives at 2:25-2:30, George confronts her about the gas cans, then she posts on MySpace at 2:40, then she calls Jesse at 2:46 when he supposedly hears Caylee.

[/quote]

Thanks, Switchy! I'm getting "switched up" and you helped me get it str8! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2008, 11:57:03 PM »

geraldo & jessie grund - caylee anthony case 9/21

Thank you Carpe.

Jesse did respond to a caller concerning the June 16th phone call that he was evasive about in his statement and ... on the August 20th Geraldo Show.  Something does not set right with me when I consider the number of topics Jesse claimed he discussed with Casey in three minutes.

Janet

CELL PHONE LOG
Posted August 12, 2008
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

JUNE 16TH

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro
4:21pm - Jesse Grund
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell

6:32pm - The Anthony Home
6:33pm - Voicemail
7:06pm - The Anthony Home
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga

JUNE 17TH - NOT REVEALED

JUNE 18TH

12:33pm - The Anthony Home
12:34pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
12:35pm - The Anthony Home
12:36pm - George Anthony Cell
1:09pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
1:11pm - The Anthony Home

You are the best, Janet! Thank you!!! Now, if I can find what time George said Casey was at the house, maybe we'll know if Jessee heard Caylee or not!

cbb ... has Casey's cell phone records been released for August 24th.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2008, 11:57:21 PM »

Reminder:

He said LE was satisfied with the results and that he is not a POI.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2008, 11:59:39 PM »

Klaas, I have a OT question.  As I was trying to catch up from the weekend, I noticed how hard it is when people quote after quote after quote.  It gets frustrating.   Is there a limit? Sorry,
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2008, 12:01:22 AM »

check your email
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2008, 12:01:59 AM »

[/quote]

Good work CBB.  IF George is telling the truth about the time Casey was there on the 24th, Jesse definitely did not hear Caylee.  Do you think Casey called Jesse to tell him what had happened with her dad and the gas cans?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2008, 12:02:29 AM »

Klaas, I have a OT question.  As I was trying to catch up from the weekend, I noticed how hard it is when people quote after quote after quote.  It gets frustrating.   Is there a limit? Sorry,

Shellbell - there is no actual requested limit but there's no need for more than 3 or 4.  I think some people like to see how many they can do.  We are asking people to be careful about it.

FYI -it's harder to try and fix posts that are messed up from trying to elimnate quotes. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2008, 12:03:33 AM »

I'm not Klaas but I don't think there is a limit.  If you are having difficulty trying to cut the quotes I would say just quote with the stacks.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2008, 12:05:44 AM »

well  I have to go to bed....goodnight monkeys and may tomorrow bring us some news and help to get Justice for Caylee.........GOODNIGHT...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2008, 12:05:58 AM »

Good work CBB.  IF George is telling the truth about the time Casey was there on the 24th, Jesse definitely did not hear Caylee.  Do you think Casey called Jesse to tell him what had happened with her dad and the gas cans?
[/quote]

I do not know how i posted under someone else's name, but i just noticed the first quote on this thread which was posted by me is under Switchy. How did i do that??
crazybabyborg
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2008, 12:07:21 AM »

Janet, switchy just posted this on the call:

I'm assuming that the records including the 24th have been released.

iris, I'm not sure why Casey called Jessee, but he said it was a usual conversation with Casey complaining about her Mom and her need to move out, etc.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2008, 12:07:22 AM »

AUGUST 24, 2008 - CASEY RETURNS HOME WITHOUT CALEY

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Was something reported stolen from this, though?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, gas cans.

VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?

CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.

VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...

CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.