April 25, 2024, 12:42:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350495 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: September 22, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »

Ok.. I think I see where the confusion lays..

scarlet4
Sep 22, 2008 | 1:49 PM

It was said on this post and someone on this post found it on ca ms (before it was private) and gma ms (before it was private or closed) that duckett was added to their friends list.

-------

It's probably just a Trenton memorial page on MySpace, adding themselves to Caylee's memorial page.  I HIGHLY doubt Casey knew Melinda Duckett.

It was on the news on night that Lee was in contact with Trenton's father.  They are talking all the time concerning this.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #841 on: September 22, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »

Did he say he heard Caylee? Hey, get off the table. See, I just told my daughter to get off the table and she's not even here.

Did he actually hear Casey say: "Caylee, get off the table"??  Or did he just hear "get off the table?  As for thinking he heard Caylee's voice, perhaps as somebody else said.. Casey made it sound like a kid was there- via a video tape or tv channel, etc..

Besides.. they have animals that get up on the table, couch, etc.. she could have been telling one of them to get off the table.  DO we know for a fact she was calling him from her house? She could have called from her cell, and been anywhere for that matter.

I bet she was telling the cat to get off the table. There was a cat in the Greta interview.

IMO, Caylee was already gone by the 24th. I don't think JG was ever sure about the date that conversation took place. She could have said, Caylee, get off the table and subconsciously he made it so. She planted it and he took it at face value that Caylee was there. It's not like he had a conversation with Caylee. That would be different.

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: September 22, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »

"Franny & Zoey," a Salinger book.

Franny and Zooey

This monkey loves JD Salinger.
I will do you one better - this book has Zanny the Nanny.  Has been around long enough maybe casey read it and just remembered the catchy name!  If you do the (search this book) - hover over the book and search zanny - 70 pages show up! Too funny. The reason I found it was LP said something on NG one night about her getting the name from a children's book.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #843 on: September 22, 2008, 03:05:29 PM »

I have been busy all day...now its Monkey Time   

Anything new in this crazy case worth going back the 20 pages to re-read or is it just more wind and dirt?

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: September 22, 2008, 03:06:30 PM »

Angels4Caylee  read my blog  view my photos
Sep 22, 2008 | 2:44 PM

I'm shaking right now! Just found a 'Dani the Nanny' of one of Casey's friends (well known to us) MySpace profiles. She's Latino and her MySpace headline reads~ "You Know Your Famous When Even People That You Don't Know Talks About You"
I have more information...WHO DO I CALL?? SHOULD I CALL??

You may message me @ www.myspace.com/hopeforlittlecaylee
What is this?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: September 22, 2008, 03:09:23 PM »

This monkey needs something to eat besides nanners.  Be back later.

I would love a granola bar, if you are headed that way!

See ya later, da wench. 

Here ya go, sugah!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: September 22, 2008, 03:10:11 PM »

Ok so I'm brushing my hair (I know) getting ready to leave and I look down at my hair brush and Im thinking about Caylee.  How does a piece of hair/with scalp get into the trunk without Caylee being gone.  None of the hair in my brush has scalp attached unless it's microscopic. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: September 22, 2008, 03:11:02 PM »

As part of Casey's rules for home confinement, is she allowed to use the internet?  I know she isn't to use the phone, but wouldn't internet use be the same thing?

Lisa

I have a copy of the home confinement rules at http://brandibb.googlepages.com/homeconfinementrules.pdf if you want to look at them. I don't know if there are any other rules added for her specific case. I doubt there are, though.

Thank You Brandi ,I wanted to let you know I put a copy of your post here on SM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3303.new#new

You're welcome, and okie-dokie, I'll be sure not to take them down Wink

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #848 on: September 22, 2008, 03:13:21 PM »

Not that anybody would necessarily know this, but do you think this is true/possible?

uoflmom
Sep 22, 2008 | 1:55 PM Wait, The Duckett myspace was on "ITs" myspace because supposedly Lee helped with the search for Trenton- They are both connected from Kid finders or whatever

Yes, I believe this is partially true.  I did see Lee with a Duckett shirt on for some Duckett event.  Yes, they are both connected through KidFinders.

Yes, I remember that now.  I believe Lee particiated in some kind of vigil for Trent Ducket some time after Caylee was reported missing and Trent's father (sorry I forget his name) visited the Anthonys to show his support.

Yes, Trent came to a Caylee vigil then a week or two later Lee went with Trent to a missing kids event.  Then Trent got arrested again.  I don't know what happened to him after that.

Sorry!  It's Joshua Duckett, not Trent!

Where did I get Trent?  There are too many missing children.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: September 22, 2008, 03:14:27 PM »

Ok so I'm brushing my hair (I know) getting ready to leave and I look down at my hair brush and Im thinking about Caylee.  How does a piece of hair/with scalp get into the trunk without Caylee being gone.  None of the hair in my brush has scalp attached unless it's microscopic. 
If you pulled a hair out of your head it would have a little something on it.
IMO being an Xhairdresser

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: September 22, 2008, 03:14:27 PM »

Not that anybody would necessarily know this, but do you think this is true/possible?

uoflmom
Sep 22, 2008 | 1:55 PM Wait, The Duckett myspace was on "ITs" myspace because supposedly Lee helped with the search for Trenton- They are both connected from Kid finders or whatever

Yes, I believe this is partially true.  I did see Lee with a Duckett shirt on for some Duckett event.  Yes, they are both connected through KidFinders.

Yes, I remember that now.  I believe Lee particiated in some kind of vigil for Trent Ducket some time after Caylee was reported missing and Trent's father (sorry I forget his name) visited the Anthonys to show his support.

Yes, Trent came to a Caylee vigil then a week or two later Lee went with Trent to a missing kids event.  Then Trent got arrested again.  I don't know what happened to him after that.

Sorry!  It's Joshua Duckett, not Trent!

Where did I get Trent?  There are too many missing children.

Oh boy I'm confused!  Okay, Trenton is the missing little boy and Joshua is the father.  I think I'm on the right page now.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #851 on: September 22, 2008, 03:14:33 PM »

I have been busy all day...now its Monkey Time   

Anything new in this crazy case worth going back the 20 pages to re-read or is it just more wind and dirt?

I don't think you missed anything new ...

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: September 22, 2008, 03:14:39 PM »

Was it confirmed there was scalp? I was never clear on that.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: September 22, 2008, 03:16:07 PM »

Ok thank you/

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: September 22, 2008, 03:16:12 PM »

Please be kind, as this is my first post on this forum    uuummmm what other forums are you posting on if I may ask??

A week ago Saturday , my wife and I spent about 4hrs with George Anthony. We had a one on one chat with him.  And how did this come about??  I also spoke with him the following Sunday when he called me at my home. There are things the media are not saying.  And pray tell what might that be....it seems he must have shared these things witth you?  Yes, Casey has many issues, and he knows this. Of course he knows this...he and his wife BOTH know it and have for years....I've also spoke with Cindi a few times on her cell phone, and I can only say that she was very pleasent, and easy to talk with. They are NOT the horrible people that they are made out to be. Reallly!

They are NOT covering up anything for Casey. And this is true because they told you they weren't. Excuse me while I get my hip boots on please.   Flame me if you wish, but you ONLY know what you are being told about them. I know George Anthony....personally. And how long have you known him PERSONALLY? And we also know what we have seen him/they do and say...

George can't get anything out of Casey (no one else can either). He got into a big fight with her, and had to leave the house for a couple of days. They are not covering up for her at all.  So they say...what else would they say...yea we are covering for her......George told me that he is going to keep up the faith that Caylee is alive, until it's PROVED that she's not. Anyone here with a child would do the very same thing. You have no idea what anyone would do...so please do not tell me what I would or wouldn't do.As far as the Anthony's not searching for Caylee in the woods...they're just not ready to quit their faith. And it's easier to sit and home and live off donations...Try to understand how denial works, and if they were to look in the woods, that would be admitting little Caylee is dead . Well of course it's better to stick one's head in the sand.....there is no way they can honestly beleive Caylee is alive....NO WAY....EVERYTHING Casey has said has been proved to be a LIE...lies are not things of faith that one holds onto.... I am sure Most people would be one in denial too. Don't be so sure!!    I do know that when something really bad happens, we are protected by denial, and little by little reality and pain will set in, and when it gets too heavy for us, in comes denial to the rescue.

I talked to George last night, and emotionally....they are at the end of their rope. and Caylee is DEAD!!  So they need to get to that rope end and start telling the TRUTH and help the authorities find Caylee's remains and give her a decent burial and resting place...As far as the media....they are doing everything they can to keep this a circus. BULLCRAP!!  The Anthony's started all of this....and they continue...... This is so wrong, in so many ways.  On that we do agree...it's time the Anthony's and that included Lee to TELL THE TRUTH.... They have a whole lot to deal with, Caylee and then Casey. I am surprised they haven't had a total mental breakdown, as I am sure both are very fragile at this point. you sure are sure of a lot of things arwen't you.....

He told me to my face, that Casey will be going to jail (fraud charges at this time) and is an embarrassment to the family...but she is still their daughter. EMBARRASSMENT???????   
And what about the evidence? Did I miss something? There has only been "leaks" to the media concerning forensic results. Not one certified document has been shown, or released. Truths only need to be made during sworn testimony. We really don't know what they have, and yes...they may even have more than we know (and maybe even less). False leaks have been used in the past, to put pressure on suspects. This is a known tactic. I'm not saying they have no evidence....I just have not seen any VALID evidence. I guess some here don't fully understand the United States Constitution article III. You may want to read this. Oh lordy.."Due process". If the protesters in front of the Anthony's home had their way, they would have Casey swinging from a noose without her day in court. Having an opinion is one thing, but standing in the front yard of the Anthony's yelling "Baby killer" (with their small children in tow), all day....and all night, is just wrong in MY opinion. And you know what THEY say about opinions

But, after spending several hours with George, Dennis and Sherri, (founders of "Kid Finders Network"). George is NOT the ill tempered man you may see at times on the media coverage.Oh my....did he have a stand in...like in the movies???? Face to face, he is a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa...

He feels that he is doing his best. Someone else in his place may do better, or even possibly worse. This would just depend on the strength we have when we are put in a position like he is in now.

Casey is his daughter. And he of all people, wants to desperately believe her stories/LIES. He knows the type of person she is. I'm sure he knows whats going on. However...we will not (and should not) be the ones to take away their hope that Caylee Marie is still alive. So you are suggesting that we just say  aawwww it's OK....we won't look for Caylee until George and Cindy say it's OK....And for the record: I do believe little Caylee is deceased. I will however, will still respect the fact that the Anthony's faith is that Caylee is still alive. It's not up to us to try to change this. I will continue to pass out flyer's, and place "Have you seen me (Caylee) posters on both of our cars. They will continue to have 100% support from both me, and from my wife Anita. George and Cindi are, and always will be be....good people, and our friends.   And how long have they been your good friends.....
This is about Caylee Marie......NOT Casey Anthony. NO SHXT!!!!!  Casey will have her day in court, and I hope this women gets what is coming to her. Whatever happened to little Caylee.....Casey is 100% responsible Once again WE can agree..
 I also pray for the day when the rest of the Anthony's (not Casey) will find peace in their lives.

Chuck
Titusville, FL

Well Chuck/Anita...I don't know who you are or what your purpose is posting this ...but as far as I am concerned if you were looking for sympathy or to change the face of George and Cindy...you failed miserably. I agree they are victims....victims of their own bad parenting....and it has come back to slap them in the face...and unfortunately Caylee paid the price....so don't expect me to be on your cheerleading squad for the Anthony's. .

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: September 22, 2008, 03:17:16 PM »

Was it confirmed there was scalp? I was never clear on that.
I thought so!!1

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #856 on: September 22, 2008, 03:18:04 PM »

Anita/Chuck
Chuck/Anita:

I seldom come out of hiding to make any comments other than to Thank Carpe for all of his Wonderful U-Tubes.

That being said...If you are part of the media blitz to  (TRY) to help the Anthony's tarnished image; you face an uphill battle with this Monkey.

If and when it's OK to flame, let me tell you that I have several pages in my pocket that need to be unleashed on the Anthony's.  I don't want to see the big red button beside my name so I'll keep them to myself for the time being.  As for the Anthony's feeling embarrassed, they are an embarrassment to themselves!!!!!

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: September 22, 2008, 03:19:23 PM »

"snipped"
LAWRENCE KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: I don`t think it can. Obviously, if you have a great deal of material, that becomes suspicious. A little tiny fleck of blood could be innocently deposited; a larger stain becomes very suspicious. I think the real issue, those clumps of hair, because when a body decomposes you could lose clumps of hair, not individual strands that could be transferred by contact.

GRACE: Interesting, Dr. Kobilinsky. To Dr. Gregory Davis, medical examiner, joining us out of Louisville, Kentucky, is that true? As the body decomposes, hair can fall out more easily in chunks?

DR. GREGORY DAVIS, MEDICAL EXAMINER: Quite so. It easily falls out as a function of time. Just by manipulation of a body, it could come apart, come off the scalp.

Return to Transcripts main page

NANCY GRACE

Portuguese Prosecutor Refers McCann Case to Judge for Decision

Aired September 11, 2007 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0709/11/ng.01.html

This is from the Madeleine McCann Case, and I remember hearing about "clumps of hair" found in the back wheel well of a Renault Scenic. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: September 22, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »

Please be kind, as this is my first post on this forum    uuummmm what other forums are you posting on if I may ask??

A week ago Saturday , my wife and I spent about 4hrs with George Anthony. We had a one on one chat with him.  And how did this come about??  I also spoke with him the following Sunday when he called me at my home. There are things the media are not saying.  And pray tell what might that be....it seems he must have shared these things witth you?  Yes, Casey has many issues, and he knows this. Of course he knows this...he and his wife BOTH know it and have for years....I've also spoke with Cindi a few times on her cell phone, and I can only say that she was very pleasent, and easy to talk with. They are NOT the horrible people that they are made out to be. Reallly!

They are NOT covering up anything for Casey. And this is true because they told you they weren't. Excuse me while I get my hip boots on please.   Flame me if you wish, but you ONLY know what you are being told about them. I know George Anthony....personally. And how long have you known him PERSONALLY? And we also know what we have seen him/they do and say...

George can't get anything out of Casey (no one else can either). He got into a big fight with her, and had to leave the house for a couple of days. They are not covering up for her at all.  So they say...what else would they say...yea we are covering for her......George told me that he is going to keep up the faith that Caylee is alive, until it's PROVED that she's not. Anyone here with a child would do the very same thing. You have no idea what anyone would do...so please do not tell me what I would or wouldn't do.As far as the Anthony's not searching for Caylee in the woods...they're just not ready to quit their faith. And it's easier to sit and home and live off donations...Try to understand how denial works, and if they were to look in the woods, that would be admitting little Caylee is dead . Well of course it's better to stick one's head in the sand.....there is no way they can honestly beleive Caylee is alive....NO WAY....EVERYTHING Casey has said has been proved to be a LIE...lies are not things of faith that one holds onto.... I am sure Most people would be one in denial too. Don't be so sure!!    I do know that when something really bad happens, we are protected by denial, and little by little reality and pain will set in, and when it gets too heavy for us, in comes denial to the rescue.

I talked to George last night, and emotionally....they are at the end of their rope. and Caylee is DEAD!!  So they need to get to that rope end and start telling the TRUTH and help the authorities find Caylee's remains and give her a decent burial and resting place...As far as the media....they are doing everything they can to keep this a circus. BULLCRAP!!  The Anthony's started all of this....and they continue...... This is so wrong, in so many ways.  On that we do agree...it's time the Anthony's and that included Lee to TELL THE TRUTH.... They have a whole lot to deal with, Caylee and then Casey. I am surprised they haven't had a total mental breakdown, as I am sure both are very fragile at this point. you sure are sure of a lot of things arwen't you.....

He told me to my face, that Casey will be going to jail (fraud charges at this time) and is an embarrassment to the family...but she is still their daughter. EMBARRASSMENT???????   
And what about the evidence? Did I miss something? There has only been "leaks" to the media concerning forensic results. Not one certified document has been shown, or released. Truths only need to be made during sworn testimony. We really don't know what they have, and yes...they may even have more than we know (and maybe even less). False leaks have been used in the past, to put pressure on suspects. This is a known tactic. I'm not saying they have no evidence....I just have not seen any VALID evidence. I guess some here don't fully understand the United States Constitution article III. You may want to read this. Oh lordy.."Due process". If the protesters in front of the Anthony's home had their way, they would have Casey swinging from a noose without her day in court. Having an opinion is one thing, but standing in the front yard of the Anthony's yelling "Baby killer" (with their small children in tow), all day....and all night, is just wrong in MY opinion. And you know what THEY say about opinions

But, after spending several hours with George, Dennis and Sherri, (founders of "Kid Finders Network"). George is NOT the ill tempered man you may see at times on the media coverage.Oh my....did he have a stand in...like in the movies???? Face to face, he is a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa...

He feels that he is doing his best. Someone else in his place may do better, or even possibly worse. This would just depend on the strength we have when we are put in a position like he is in now.

Casey is his daughter. And he of all people, wants to desperately believe her stories/LIES. He knows the type of person she is. I'm sure he knows whats going on. However...we will not (and should not) be the ones to take away their hope that Caylee Marie is still alive. So you are suggesting that we just say  aawwww it's OK....we won't look for Caylee until George and Cindy say it's OK....And for the record: I do believe little Caylee is deceased. I will however, will still respect the fact that the Anthony's faith is that Caylee is still alive. It's not up to us to try to change this. I will continue to pass out flyer's, and place "Have you seen me (Caylee) posters on both of our cars. They will continue to have 100% support from both me, and from my wife Anita. George and Cindi are, and always will be be....good people, and our friends.   And how long have they been your good friends.....
This is about Caylee Marie......NOT Casey Anthony. NO SHXT!!!!!  Casey will have her day in court, and I hope this women gets what is coming to her. Whatever happened to little Caylee.....Casey is 100% responsible Once again WE can agree..
 I also pray for the day when the rest of the Anthony's (not Casey) will find peace in their lives.

Chuck
Titusville, FL

Well Chuck/Anita...I don't know who you are or what your purpose is posting this ...but as far as I am concerned if you were looking for sympathy or to change the face of George and Cindy...you failed miserably. I agree they are victims....victims of their own bad parenting....and it has come back to slap them in the face...and unfortunately Caylee paid the price....so don't expect me to be on your cheerleading squad for the Anthony's. .

Me Neither!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 22, 2008, 03:20:16 PM »

Is that why you're an EX hairdresser, Blonde? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.