April 26, 2024, 08:42:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350600 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: September 22, 2008, 03:47:32 PM »

This is on Dante's myspace..I blacked out the swear word..

He's upset about that, but he's totally absolutely a-ok with going on WS to chat? GMAFB!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: September 22, 2008, 03:48:21 PM »

Does anybody want to venture a guess as to Exit and Dante being one person.. a person who is neither of them?   

I'll bet that one person is a lotta people.....!!

Sybil 2....sixteen different personalities

2 down 14 to go

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: September 22, 2008, 03:48:28 PM »

Does anybody want to venture a guess as to Exit and Dante being one person.. a person who is neither of them?   

Oh ya.  I think its a little over the top that Dante chose a handle that just so happens to coincide with the only true piece of thing we know about him...cars. 
I might have been born at night, but it was not last night.
This person is probably a 40 year old ma'ma's boy living in his mothers basement typing on the internet lookin at pretty little Casey with his thumb up his a$$.  He needs to stop playin on the internet and get an f'in job.  LOSER!

I thought that LEE was 25, not 40?   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #923 on: September 22, 2008, 03:49:01 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Monday Sept. 22, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

2:37 PM ET - George Anthony leaves home without stepping outside. He was already in his car ready to back out when the garage door went up. Casey Anthony is inside the home after a meeting with her home confinement officer. She will not leave the house again today. She will go to meet with her attorney tomorrow at 10 a.m.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

Of course she will not leave today.  Someone has to stay home and watch Caylee's body.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: September 22, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »

Most definitely.
Or should I say absolutely.

I hate to admit this, but I say absolutely, and honestly, all the time! I didn't even realize it until this case. One thing for sure, though, I do not say "in my gut". LOL
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #925 on: September 22, 2008, 03:49:59 PM »

Please be kind, as this is my first post on this forum    uuummmm what other forums are you posting on if I may ask??

A week ago Saturday , my wife and I spent about 4hrs with George Anthony. We had a one on one chat with him.  And how did this come about??  I also spoke with him the following Sunday when he called me at my home. There are things the media are not saying.  And pray tell what might that be....it seems he must have shared these things witth you?  Yes, Casey has many issues, and he knows this. Of course he knows this...he and his wife BOTH know it and have for years....I've also spoke with Cindi a few times on her cell phone, and I can only say that she was very pleasent, and easy to talk with. They are NOT the horrible people that they are made out to be. Reallly!

They are NOT covering up anything for Casey. And this is true because they told you they weren't. Excuse me while I get my hip boots on please.   Flame me if you wish, but you ONLY know what you are being told about them. I know George Anthony....personally. And how long have you known him PERSONALLY? And we also know what we have seen him/they do and say...

George can't get anything out of Casey (no one else can either). He got into a big fight with her, and had to leave the house for a couple of days. They are not covering up for her at all.  So they say...what else would they say...yea we are covering for her......George told me that he is going to keep up the faith that Caylee is alive, until it's PROVED that she's not. Anyone here with a child would do the very same thing. You have no idea what anyone would do...so please do not tell me what I would or wouldn't do.As far as the Anthony's not searching for Caylee in the woods...they're just not ready to quit their faith. And it's easier to sit and home and live off donations...Try to understand how denial works, and if they were to look in the woods, that would be admitting little Caylee is dead . Well of course it's better to stick one's head in the sand.....there is no way they can honestly beleive Caylee is alive....NO WAY....EVERYTHING Casey has said has been proved to be a LIE...lies are not things of faith that one holds onto.... I am sure Most people would be one in denial too. Don't be so sure!!    I do know that when something really bad happens, we are protected by denial, and little by little reality and pain will set in, and when it gets too heavy for us, in comes denial to the rescue.

I talked to George last night, and emotionally....they are at the end of their rope. and Caylee is DEAD!!  So they need to get to that rope end and start telling the TRUTH and help the authorities find Caylee's remains and give her a decent burial and resting place...As far as the media....they are doing everything they can to keep this a circus. BULLCRAP!!  The Anthony's started all of this....and they continue...... This is so wrong, in so many ways.  On that we do agree...it's time the Anthony's and that included Lee to TELL THE TRUTH.... They have a whole lot to deal with, Caylee and then Casey. I am surprised they haven't had a total mental breakdown, as I am sure both are very fragile at this point. you sure are sure of a lot of things arwen't you.....

He told me to my face, that Casey will be going to jail (fraud charges at this time) and is an embarrassment to the family...but she is still their daughter. EMBARRASSMENT???????   
And what about the evidence? Did I miss something? There has only been "leaks" to the media concerning forensic results. Not one certified document has been shown, or released. Truths only need to be made during sworn testimony. We really don't know what they have, and yes...they may even have more than we know (and maybe even less). False leaks have been used in the past, to put pressure on suspects. This is a known tactic. I'm not saying they have no evidence....I just have not seen any VALID evidence. I guess some here don't fully understand the United States Constitution article III. You may want to read this. Oh lordy.."Due process". If the protesters in front of the Anthony's home had their way, they would have Casey swinging from a noose without her day in court. Having an opinion is one thing, but standing in the front yard of the Anthony's yelling "Baby killer" (with their small children in tow), all day....and all night, is just wrong in MY opinion. And you know what THEY say about opinions

But, after spending several hours with George, Dennis and Sherri, (founders of "Kid Finders Network"). George is NOT the ill tempered man you may see at times on the media coverage.Oh my....did he have a stand in...like in the movies???? Face to face, he is a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa...

He feels that he is doing his best. Someone else in his place may do better, or even possibly worse. This would just depend on the strength we have when we are put in a position like he is in now.

Casey is his daughter. And he of all people, wants to desperately believe her stories/LIES. He knows the type of person she is. I'm sure he knows whats going on. However...we will not (and should not) be the ones to take away their hope that Caylee Marie is still alive. So you are suggesting that we just say  aawwww it's OK....we won't look for Caylee until George and Cindy say it's OK....And for the record: I do believe little Caylee is deceased. I will however, will still respect the fact that the Anthony's faith is that Caylee is still alive. It's not up to us to try to change this. I will continue to pass out flyer's, and place "Have you seen me (Caylee) posters on both of our cars. They will continue to have 100% support from both me, and from my wife Anita. George and Cindi are, and always will be be....good people, and our friends.   And how long have they been your good friends.....
This is about Caylee Marie......NOT Casey Anthony. NO SHXT!!!!!  Casey will have her day in court, and I hope this women gets what is coming to her. Whatever happened to little Caylee.....Casey is 100% responsible Once again WE can agree..
 I also pray for the day when the rest of the Anthony's (not Casey) will find peace in their lives.

Chuck
Titusville, FL

Well Chuck/Anita...I don't know who you are or what your purpose is posting this ...but as far as I am concerned if you were looking for sympathy or to change the face of George and Cindy...you failed miserably. I agree they are victims....victims of their own bad parenting....and it has come back to slap them in the face...and unfortunately Caylee paid the price....so don't expect me to be on your cheerleading squad for the Anthony's. .

Anthony's cheerleader??   Sunny's cheerleader? Yay!

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: September 22, 2008, 03:50:08 PM »

dr phil show about caylee

Are you watching already, or just saying? Cause he doesn't come on here till 5pm (ET). If you are watching now, is it worth it? Thanks.
I got the impression this morning that today's Dr.Phil is NOT a must see. I'm afraid it's more of the same!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: September 22, 2008, 03:50:24 PM »

Absolutely!

GWB

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: September 22, 2008, 03:51:16 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Monday Sept. 22, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

2:37 PM ET - George Anthony leaves home without stepping outside. He was already in his car ready to back out when the garage door went up. Casey Anthony is inside the home after a meeting with her home confinement officer. She will not leave the house again today. She will go to meet with her attorney tomorrow at 10 a.m.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

Of course she will not leave today.  Someone has to stay home and watch Caylee's body.

Actually, she is not allowed to leave again today.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #929 on: September 22, 2008, 03:51:30 PM »

Are you watching already, or just saying? Cause he doesn't come on here till 5pm (ET). If you are watching now, is it worth it? Thanks.
I got the impression this morning that today's Dr.Phil is NOT a must see. I'm afraid it's more of the same!

I have it on DVR. So, I can fast forward. Sounded like nothing new though.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: September 22, 2008, 03:52:04 PM »

I hate to admit this, but I say absolutely, and honestly, all the time! I didn't even realize it until this case. One thing for sure, though, I do not say "in my gut". LOL

After a while, perhaps friends all start talking like each other.. hence Casey, ExitBoy, and Dante all say absolutely.  Who else? Maybe we should ask Case-er,I mean JP Chatt- to come on here and talk with us.. see if he says it too?  And anybody else we're all dying to know about?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: September 22, 2008, 03:52:06 PM »

Dr. Phil show

I swear Mark Najame has platipus lips. 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #932 on: September 22, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »

I have it on DVR. So, I can fast forward. Sounded like nothing new though.

Sorry, but I never liked Dr. Phil, especially after the Natalee Holloway show.  What a nimrod!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: September 22, 2008, 03:52:52 PM »

Okay, I sent you something Muffy - hope you got it.  If not - I give up trying to be helpful monkey and will go back to being in my cage!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: September 22, 2008, 03:53:10 PM »

Can someone please tell me what websleuths does to "verify" these people?

Because I am not believing so far..
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #935 on: September 22, 2008, 03:53:23 PM »

I am a  new monkey and have a sincere ????  are we here to  1;solve a crime 2; find the truth 3; get justice for Caylee    I only ask because sometimes, just sometimes they are not the same thing?

JMO...if the truth were told it would solve the crime and there would be justice for Caylee.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #936 on: September 22, 2008, 03:53:43 PM »

Please someone ask this waste of breath if his gut is telling him he is pathetic for trying to grab attention off a poor missing child, "the child" as they like to call her...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: September 22, 2008, 03:53:55 PM »

Oh geeesh. Glad I asked. Thanks! Smile
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: September 22, 2008, 03:54:16 PM »

Dr. Phil show

I swear Mark Najame has platipus lips. 
Patupus lips       

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #939 on: September 22, 2008, 03:54:31 PM »

Sybil 2....sixteen different personalities

2 down 14 to go

Didn't one of the callers on Geraldo (Jessie Grund part 2) mention something about Cindy displaying her "selective multiple personality disorder"? Dang, we can pick and choose? How nice.   

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.