April 27, 2024, 02:48:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350727 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: September 22, 2008, 04:38:26 PM »

I don't think going on NG will decrease the number of friends
Ummmm, who cares about Myspace friends? A little girl is missing, and you should clear your name.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1021 on: September 22, 2008, 04:40:07 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony 

Chuck (Colt45cal) has now been approved.

Could everyone Please leave me ANITAJO21 out of all this...?

If I wish to be included in any of the discussions. I will post any comments I may have.

I have nothing to do with what Chuck (Colt45cal) is posting. He has his own computer, and now his own user name. He only used mine a few times while waiting for his approval as he stated in the begining.

Thank You Very Much!                   

Isn't it against SM policy to allow someone to post under your name?

But then again President Bush did take over Wenchies computer while she was at lunch!   

And damn it if Cindy isn't always chasing me in my posts! 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: September 22, 2008, 04:41:33 PM »

But then again President Bush did take over Wenchies computer while she was at lunch!   

And damn it if Cindy isn't always chasing me in my posts! 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1023 on: September 22, 2008, 04:41:42 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17531153/detail.html

Couple Says Photo Shows Missing Caylee
FBI Says This Is Just One Of Many Such Tips

POSTED: 4:01 pm EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT September 22, 2008

The couple who owns a McDonald's in suburban Nashville, Tenn., said surveillance photos from July 10 show a little girl who resembles Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old from Orlando.

An FBI spokesman in Tampa said Monday that this is one sighting of many, and none has turned out to be Caylee.

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.

An FBI spokesman said, “This tip is in the same group as other Caylee sightings...None is turning out to be the one we're looking for in terms of her recovery."

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: September 22, 2008, 04:41:54 PM »

All I know is I graduated in 1990 and still remember it like it was yesterday.....

A_News_Junkie_Monkey ~ Check your nanner basket, please.

Muffy Bee - give a newbie monkey a break and tell me where my nanner basket is!!!!!!!!  Even what it is, might help! 

nanner basket = email   
LMAO - makes since now, but I thought maybe it was manners!  I am trying hard to be a good monkey - I live to get outta the cage one day!
Done and nanner mail sent back via tarzan!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: September 22, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony 

If I wish to be included in any of the discussions. I will post any comments I may have.

I have nothing to do with what Chuck (Colt45cal) is posting. He has his own computer, and now his own user name. He only used mine a few times while waiting for his approval as he stated in the begining.

Thank You Very Much!                   

Isn't it against SM policy to allow someone to post under your name?

Chuck said Anita was his wife.  Maybe they don't share the same views on the Anthony family.

Anita, what's your take on how the Anthony's have behaved?  From what Chuck says, he is (and I assume you are as well) friends with the Anthony family.  Do you think the media has portrayed them in a bad light?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: September 22, 2008, 04:42:37 PM »

I am a  new monkey and have a sincere ????  are we here to  1;solve a crime 2; find the truth 3; get justice for Caylee    I only ask because sometimes, just sometimes they are not the same thing?

Welcome ddex....I am here because an injustice has been done to an innocent child, Caylee Anthony....I want to see JUSTICE for Caylee

1. I know I can't solve the crime - that the LE's job
2. I know I can't find the truth...I can only help to dispelled the lies
3. I know I can't GET justice,  but I can support the efforts for justice

Why are you here??

I don't think ddex is here to poke holes in any theories or to push any buttons, so please be kind.  She lost her grandson in a situation (from what I understand) is similar to Caylee's situation.  I don't think she got all the answers she wanted in her grandson's situation and maybe getting involved (even if it is just blogging) with Caylee to find answers is somehow therapeutic to her.

Hope you don't mind, ddex.

I was simply answering her questions?  Did you miss my welcome to her??

I did miss your welcome to her, Sunny.  Did you miss my post/reply to her??

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28
« Reply #954 on: Today at 03:03:05 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove Split TopicSplit Topic
Quote from: ddex on Today at 02:46:20 PM
mufybee, sincerely...I only ask from my own experiance.  I got the justice for my grandchild but I never got the TRUTH other than evidence.  I guess right now I want all 3 because I did not get it in my situation.  Dee

ddex ~ thank you for explaining the reasons for your questions.  From reading the way you have phrased your post, I would not only want justice, but the TRUTH other than evidence too.  I'm still not sure even that would be enough for me.   There would always be another question.   I think of the parents we have posting on the missing threads here at Scared Monkeys and wonder what their answer would be.  I have not had a missing child nor lost one at the hands of another.  Dee, my heart is heavy to hear you had to seek justice for your grandchild, and that you have not been able to get the answers you need.

Edited to correct error in poster's name.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:18:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: September 22, 2008, 04:42:39 PM »

Actually, she is not allowed to leave again today.

I thought her time was cut from 12:30 to 4...so now she is leaving at 10AM??  Did I miss something?  TIA

12:30-4PM was for today, Monday only. She meets every Monday with her confinement case counselor to work out her schedule.

Tomorrow, she will be going from 10-4 to Baez's.

Hope that helps.
[/quote]

thanks Brandi...I did miss that!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: September 22, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »

That little girl in the picture has natural curly hair, my kids had it and its hard to
put into a pony tail. You can see its frizzie in the front and on top. Caysee did
not have hair like that.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: September 22, 2008, 04:46:14 PM »

News JunkieMonkey - Im sorry I laughed at your post, it wasn't funny that you didn't know what nanners were..... it was just cute the way you said it!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: September 22, 2008, 04:46:33 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony 

Thank You Very Much!                   

Excuse me?  Seems to me that YOU had to be the one to give CHUCK your password to get in.  If YOU are going to allow Chuck to post under your name then YOU have to take responsibility for what CHUCK says.  That's exactly why we don't like people sharing nicknames.

SO....ANYTHING SAID UNDER THE NICKNAME ANITAJO21 I CONSIDER TO COME FROM YOU OR IS APPROVED BY YOU. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: September 22, 2008, 04:46:35 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17531153/detail.html

Couple Says Photo Shows Missing Caylee
FBI Says This Is Just One Of Many Such Tips

POSTED: 4:01 pm EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT September 22, 2008

The couple who owns a McDonald's in suburban Nashville, Tenn., said surveillance photos from July 10 show a little girl who resembles Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old from Orlando.

An FBI spokesman in Tampa said Monday that this is one sighting of many, and none has turned out to be Caylee.

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.

An FBI spokesman said, “This tip is in the same group as other Caylee sightings...None is turning out to be the one we're looking for in terms of her recovery."

Thanks Carpe.....as it has been mentioned time and time again on the media and here...so many little girls out there could easily be mistaken for Caylee...I was at the hospital most of the weekend and saw several little girls that made me do a double take.....I am glad people are watching for her.....even if it is in vain IMO...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1032 on: September 22, 2008, 04:46:54 PM »

To ALL ANTHONY SUPPORTERS ghosting on this blog

1.)  Are you all brain dead?

2.)  You will not find one ounce of sympathy for liars on this board.

3.)  Seriously are you brain dead?

4.)  Do not for one moment think that we are going to by into your pitty party.

5.)  I swear you are brain dead.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: September 22, 2008, 04:49:06 PM »

Yes, I'm afraid I did...sorry. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1034 on: September 22, 2008, 04:49:11 PM »

Here is the part of the false Caylee sighting that really caught me eye:

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1035 on: September 22, 2008, 04:50:30 PM »

Here is the part of the false Caylee sighting that really caught me eye:

Carpe missed his calling as a detective.  Nice catch there Carpe!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: September 22, 2008, 04:50:38 PM »

I am a  new monkey and have a sincere ????  are we here to  1;solve a crime 2; find the truth 3; get justice for Caylee    I only ask because sometimes, just sometimes they are not the same thing?

Welcome ddex....I am here because an injustice has been done to an innocent child, Caylee Anthony....I want to see JUSTICE for Caylee

1. I know I can't solve the crime - that the LE's job
2. I know I can't find the truth...I can only help to dispelled the lies
3. I know I can't GET justice,  but I can support the efforts for justice

Why are you here??

I don't think ddex is here to poke holes in any theories or to push any buttons, so please be kind.  She lost her grandson in a situation (from what I understand) is similar to Caylee's situation.  I don't think she got all the answers she wanted in her grandson's situation and maybe getting involved (even if it is just blogging) with Caylee to find answers is somehow therapeutic to her.

Hope you don't mind, ddex.

I did miss your welcome to her, Sunny.  Did you miss my post/reply to her??

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28
« Reply #954 on: Today at 03:03:05 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove Split TopicSplit Topic
Quote from: ddex on Today at 02:46:20 PM
mufybee, sincerely...I only ask from my own experiance.  I got the justice for my grandchild but I never got the TRUTH other than evidence.  I guess right now I want all 3 because I did not get it in my situation.  Dee

ddex ~ thank you for explaining the reasons for your questions.  From reading the way you have phrased your post, I would not only want justice, but the TRUTH other than evidence too.  I'm still not sure even that would be enough for me.   There would always be another question.   I think of the parents we have posting on the missing threads here at Scared Monkeys and wonder what their answer would be.  I have not had a missing child nor lost one at the hands of another.  Dee, my heart is heavy to hear you had to seek justice for your grandchild, and that you have not been able to get the answers you need.

hi Muffy...I did see your reply after I posted mine.... I was still just answering her questions...and my heart goes out to anyone who has lost a child....and I agree with your post...

Edited to correct poster's name
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:19:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: September 22, 2008, 04:51:26 PM »

News JunkieMonkey - Im sorry I laughed at your post, it wasn't funny that you didn't know what nanners were..... it was just cute the way you said it!!!!!
Always 1 - I was laughing with you, after the fact - but when the check your nanner basket first went out - I was holding my palm tree harder than Geraldo in a hurricane! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: September 22, 2008, 04:51:40 PM »

To ALL ANTHONY SUPPORTERS ghosting on this blog

1.)  Are you all brain dead?

2.)  You will not find one ounce of sympathy for liars on this board.

3.)  Seriously are you brain dead?

4.)  Do not for one moment think that we are going to by into your pitty party.

5.)  I swear you are brain dead.

Dolce..... I think they are all brain dead.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: September 22, 2008, 04:53:32 PM »

Phone Records~

If Casey was CONSTANTLY calling and texting people with usually little time if any inbetween calls then..

I wonder what time periods there were no calls or texts between th 15th and the 18th..

Couldnt this help to pinpoint a time frame something could have been happening to CAYLEE??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.