April 27, 2024, 01:00:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350715 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1220 on: September 22, 2008, 07:00:03 PM »

I will never understand why people do things like this.  It's hard enough for me to figure why Exit and Dante did it (show up on a forum), but at least people were ALREADY talking about them, so I can sort of see it.

But to e-mail a victim's family out of the blue, have confidential conversations with them, and THEN show up on a forum to tell all about it?

It's completely bizarre and if someone did that kind of thing to me I would not be pleased.

I have not shared any "confidential" conversations I had with George on this, or any other forum. I know where to draw the line. Everyone is saying that I'm defending the Anthony's. I'm not defending anyone. I'm just saying that there is a side some don't see.

You know what amazes me, Colt?   How can Casey put her head on the pillow at night knowing that she is also putting her parents through this living hell?   I do have to say, if the Anthony's really were smart- they would put her in a safe house for their own safety as well.   The part of your post which I take great offense to is the word, "embarrassed".   You have GOT to be kidding me with that one???   They should be ashamed of some of their own actions.   I find it hard to believe that whatever has happened to Caylee Anthony- after all this time behind closed doors they haven't given Casey an ultimatem, either.
In-ablers they are not helping their daughter, they are hindering her. 

What about CAYLEE!?  Where is her HELP?  Where is George looking?  He could have been looking during that 4 hours instead he was chatting it up with you...you do not find that odd that a person in desperate need of wanting to find their granddaughter would make time to chat it up with you? 
Thats not denial.  Denial would be frantically searching every last inch of the damn planet in search of the missing child, using every last possible resource and BEYOND, running ragged like a freakin chicken with their head cut off.  Only thing I see is a media driven family with their hand out hoping for donations to fund their now jobless lives.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: September 22, 2008, 07:00:07 PM »

I would also love to see that documentation of proof
proving that the protestors are on tv station's payrolls.

GMABFB

George Anthony is full of shit. sorry

Carpe:  What is GMABFB??  oh and what is O/T ??  Thank you
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: September 22, 2008, 07:00:22 PM »

I'm feeling really discouraged. It's been days since TES/LP announced there would be "surprising" breaking news. And, still... nothing.

And, LE continues to at least superficially pretend to investigate these false sightings even though they know good and well she's not with us anymore.

I keep trying to remind myself how long I waited for justice for Laci Peterson... but, I'm not feeling the same vibe right now. I feel like this skank of a "human" may get away with this -- AND I CANNOT STAND IT. Caylee deserves justice.

Please let me be wrong. Please, at the very least, let there be enough circumstantial evidence to put this witch behind bars before she hurts someone else. 

1.  I don't think TES actually said there would be an announcement in the case.  I think the media caused that confusion

2.  LE has always said they will look at all TIPS, this is nothing new and is to be expected.  They have to.  The only reason we are seeing some of the FALSE sightings in the media now is because of the Anthony attorneys and PR people.

3.  LE is doing their job and I think they are doing a good job.  I believe Casey will be charged with manslaughter or murder with our without a body.

Klaas ... I believe the following post is behind the speculation.  Now you have posted that Tim Miller is one of Dana's guests tonight and he will provide Monkeys with some new news in regards to the Natalee Holloway case and the  Caylee Marie case..

Janet
________

mrskub
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25
« Reply #788 on: September 18, 2008, 01:26:24 PM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3398.msg458747#msg458747

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: September 22, 2008, 07:00:22 PM »

GMABFB

Carpe, can I ask you a computer question????   Is my laptop supposed to get really really hot???????  I leave it on all day.  Its only hot on the side when the on/off button is......please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: September 22, 2008, 07:00:26 PM »

Now this is some weird stuff here.I went to the website too where he has furthered the recordings...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkvsZ5cSZCo&feature=related

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: September 22, 2008, 07:00:41 PM »

Okay, took my little guy to the park for a while. Seems things are moving fast...losts of posts. Did I miss anyting of importance? tia!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: September 22, 2008, 07:01:11 PM »

GMABFB

Carpe, can I ask you a computer question????   Is my laptop supposed to get really really hot???????  I leave it on all day.  Its only hot on the side when the on/off button is......please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BOOM!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: September 22, 2008, 07:01:23 PM »

Colt45/Chuck -

We've seen the videos of Cindy and George with Caylee and it's obvious they cherished that little girl.  We've also seen George and Cindy both now lash out at the media, TES, LE and anyone that is suggesting their daughter Casey is lying and Caylee is dead. 

In my opinion, the biggest mistake the Anthony's are making right now and the largest contributor to the circus, is Casey getting bailed out and coming home.

Now they are attempting to blame the dead body (whoever it is) on Jesse Grund?  They (the Anthony's) have gone beyond normal denial and are now obstructing the investigation, IMO.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: September 22, 2008, 07:01:53 PM »

O/T but note worthy still;
INDEPENDENCE, Mo. —  Independence police are searching for a woman who failed to return her four children from an unsupervised weekend visit.

Police say 39-year-old Shirley A. Riggs picked up her children on Friday night for a visit granted by the state Division of Family Services. The Independence woman was supposed to return the children Saturday.

Click here for photos.

Police say Riggs had a custody hearing regarding the children scheduled for Monday and feared losing her custodial rights. A warrant was issued for her arrest Saturday, with bond set at $500,000.

Independence police issued an Amber Alert for the children: 14-year-old Spencer D. Riggs, 12-year-old Raven Riggs, 10-year-old Kelley L. Riggs and 7-year-old Rhiannon G. Riggs.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: September 22, 2008, 07:02:03 PM »

Thanks Abbey that is very encouraging!!   

LOL, you all are too much !!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: September 22, 2008, 07:02:32 PM »

Now this is some weird stuff here.I went to the website too where he has furthered the recordings...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkvsZ5cSZCo&feature=related

Yeah I can't handle the reverse speach stuff 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1231 on: September 22, 2008, 07:02:40 PM »

GMABFB

BOOM!!!

OMG Janet, you surprise me sometimes...LMAO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1232 on: September 22, 2008, 07:03:14 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17531153/detail.html

Couple Says Photo Shows Missing Caylee
FBI Says This Is Just One Of Many Such Tips

POSTED: 4:01 pm EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT September 22, 2008

The couple who owns a McDonald's in suburban Nashville, Tenn., said surveillance photos from July 10 show a little girl who resembles Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old from Orlando.

An FBI spokesman in Tampa said Monday that this is one sighting of many, and none has turned out to be Caylee.

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.

An FBI spokesman said, “This tip is in the same group as other Caylee sightings...None is turning out to be the one we're looking for in terms of her recovery."

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: September 22, 2008, 07:03:58 PM »

GMABFB

BOOM!!!

A-1  ,   Dont dance in front of the computer naked and it wont get hot !!!  LOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: September 22, 2008, 07:04:10 PM »

Okay, took my little guy to the park for a while. Seems things are moving fast...losts of posts. Did I miss anyting of importance? tia!

Nothing compared to the time you spent in the park with your son.

stayhomemommy ... I hope you had fun as well as ... made a memory.  That little guy will have a way of growing far too quickly.

Janet

_____

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: September 22, 2008, 07:04:10 PM »

To ALL ANTHONY SUPPORTERS ghosting on this blog

1.)  Are you all brain dead?

2.)  You will not find one ounce of sympathy for liars on this board.

3.)  Seriously are you brain dead?

4.)  Do not for one moment think that we are going to by into your pitty party.

5.)  I swear you are brain dead.

Do you think Dolce thinks these people are brain dead? 

She is not alone here feeling that more than one Anthony should be behind bars for their involvement in Caylee's 'disappearnce'..even if it was after the fact. 

And that is why i was sooo pissed at the Dr. Phil show today. He didn't mention one word about their lies.  He did not tell the whole story

i think they are absolutely brain dead!

I'm watching dr phil, and he is brain dead too.  i'm annoyed just watching this show.  the family is anything but INNOCENT 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: September 22, 2008, 07:04:11 PM »

I'm feeling really discouraged. It's been days since TES/LP announced there would be "surprising" breaking news. And, still... nothing.

And, LE continues to at least superficially pretend to investigate these false sightings even though they know good and well she's not with us anymore.

I keep trying to remind myself how long I waited for justice for Laci Peterson... but, I'm not feeling the same vibe right now. I feel like this skank of a "human" may get away with this -- AND I CANNOT STAND IT. Caylee deserves justice.

Please let me be wrong. Please, at the very least, let there be enough circumstantial evidence to put this witch behind bars before she hurts someone else. 

1.  I don't think TES actually said there would be an announcement in the case.  I think the media caused that confusion

2.  LE has always said they will look at all TIPS, this is nothing new and is to be expected.  They have to.  The only reason we are seeing some of the FALSE sightings in the media now is because of the Anthony attorneys and PR people.

3.  LE is doing their job and I think they are doing a good job.  I believe Casey will be charged with manslaughter or murder with our without a body.

Klaas ... I believe the following post is behind the speculation.  Now you have posted that Tim Miller is one of Dana's guests tonight and he will provide Monkeys with some new news in regards to the Natalee Holloway case and the  Caylee Marie case..

Janet
________

mrskub
Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25
« Reply #788 on: September 18, 2008, 01:26:24 PM »

Video

Padilla speaks  and TES spokesperson states she's in constant contact with OCSO and there are Big Developments that will be coming out that will surprise us all!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7457774&version=1&locale=EN-US

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3398.msg458747#msg458747

Janet - YES, I'm dying to find out what this is all about. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1237 on: September 22, 2008, 07:05:11 PM »

GMABFB

BOOM!!!

OMG Janet, you surprise me sometimes...LMAO

If you leave it on all day, yes.

I only start to worry when I see or smell smoke. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: September 22, 2008, 07:05:21 PM »

GMABFB

BOOM!!!

A-1  ,   Dont dance in front of the computer naked and it wont get hot !!!  LOL
You caught me!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: September 22, 2008, 07:05:34 PM »

They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings).

I certainly hope you can prove that, Chuck.  I'm going to call the stations and verify this because, if true, it certainly needs to be reported to the sherriff's department who is having a hard enough time patroling that neighborhood as it is.

I'll give them your contact info at work in case LE has any questions for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.