April 27, 2024, 01:41:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350719 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1940 on: September 23, 2008, 09:57:09 AM »

I'm just giving you a hard time, Dolce.  Wink

I got my eye on you!  LOL  j/k

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: September 23, 2008, 09:57:46 AM »

And on Dr. Phil yesterday it was stated by Dr. Phil that the grandparents were essentially raising Caylee as their own child and NeJame agreed.

My mom has been a great help in raising my daughter in her father's absence. But she has never tried to take on the role of mother to my child. I have been firmly planted in that role since day one (baby in my belly). Maybe Cindy thought she had to take on that role for Caylee's sake or maybe she is just overbearing. What I do know for sure is that if Casey didn't like it, she was an adult, she could have gotten out. But that would have required her taking responsibility and growing up. 
They keep adding a little bit more "meat" to the "Grandma raised Caylee" story each time they do an interview.  Not saying its not true, but wouldnt they just come out with that in the beginning?  Why is this such a big secret?  Unless of course its the reasoning for the fiasco.

Yeah, they're doing a real turnaround from "Casey was a wonderful mother" to "Cindy had to raise the baby herself." Strange, but what else is new?
Exactly my point.  Its almost as if its now 2 defense attorneys up against each other, trying to see who's client can look more like the victim here.  IMO

Makes me wonder isn't this what happens when 2 people are accused of the same  crime,They turn on each other to try to place reasonable doubt.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: September 23, 2008, 09:59:05 AM »

I have been catching up reading..what busy monkeys!
I watched NG last night, Jesse's dad seems like a really nice man
and he has a son who is nice like him
I truly believe 2 things
1- Casey is mentally ill
2- Casey knows right from wrong or she wouldn't have hidden caylee's body
That being said, I read Dick's posts and feel that this is their way of trying to repair their image  by putting people on the various blogs, well its way too little, way too late
They need to bring Caylee's body home for a proper burial and cut the cr*p already
On NG, Dr Larry K is now a consultant for the defense, this is how Baez plans on countering the DNA damning evidence in the media
Stupid attorney, DNA is rock solid science, rotsa ruck
Dr K will make a few bucks off of this, seems the only one who has lost here is caylee, so very sad
BTW again, the pic I like to post, I will alaways believe he is caylee's daddy and I wonder WHY he hasn't had the guts to come forward
btw, sorry for such a long post, its just been building up

Yeah, this guy should voluntarily come forward. Is he a friend of the family? What's stopping him? Step-up, and be a man.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1943 on: September 23, 2008, 09:59:46 AM »

Where has Lee been hiding lately???

Huge Star Wars Convention, IMHO

Mom, Casey killed my doll Darth Vader

OMG too funny!  I actually went on the other night to check and see if there was a StarWars convention going on in Orlando.  LOL  All I found were events happening in CA and Tokyo

I was reading some one him the other day where there is speculation that he is gay.  Which explains why he can not fold a sign and likes to push women.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1944 on: September 23, 2008, 10:00:19 AM »

Also the fight with GA and casey makes me think he has no idea where the body is. Lee was telling her the at beginning that all she said was lies running everybody around and the truth wont hurt. Cindy was a basket case in the last 911 call.....

I don't think any of them were involved in the covering up part.

I just do not know what to make of that fight....I have always thought George helped with the body..But now I wonder if it was Lee and he had the wool pulled over my eyes..I just am not sure about that...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1945 on: September 23, 2008, 10:02:06 AM »

And on Dr. Phil yesterday it was stated by Dr. Phil that the grandparents were essentially raising Caylee as their own child and NeJame agreed.

My mom has been a great help in raising my daughter in her father's absence. But she has never tried to take on the role of mother to my child. I have been firmly planted in that role since day one (baby in my belly). Maybe Cindy thought she had to take on that role for Caylee's sake or maybe she is just overbearing. What I do know for sure is that if Casey didn't like it, she was an adult, she could have gotten out. But that would have required her taking responsibility and growing up. 
They keep adding a little bit more "meat" to the "Grandma raised Caylee" story each time they do an interview.  Not saying its not true, but wouldnt they just come out with that in the beginning?  Why is this such a big secret?  Unless of course its the reasoning for the fiasco.

Yeah, they're doing a real turnaround from "Casey was a wonderful mother" to "Cindy had to raise the baby herself." Strange, but what else is new?
Exactly my point.  Its almost as if its now 2 defense attorneys up against each other, trying to see who's client can look more like the victim here.  IMO

Makes me wonder isn't this what happens when 2 people are accused of the same  crime,They turn on each other to try to place reasonable doubt.
Amen!  Its now the battle of the idiots.  Who will crack first?  Casey has had all of this time to build her story with Baez.  Mom and Pop have to catch up.  Why have a defense attorney? Oh ya I forgot for media relations...I guess a better Media Liason (other than Garrison) was not up for this sort of work.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1946 on: September 23, 2008, 10:03:22 AM »

OMG too funny!  I actually went on the other night to check and see if there was a StarWars convention going on in Orlando.  LOL  All I found were events happening in CA and Tokyo

I was reading some one him the other day where there is speculation that he is gay.  Which explains why he can not fold a sign and likes to push women.

Doesn't that dude look like Lee??

Good morning Dolce

How's the baby bump?

Peace Monkeys
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: September 23, 2008, 10:03:57 AM »

I need to get a few done.  Will bbl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1948 on: September 23, 2008, 10:06:13 AM »

Good morning Dolce

How's the baby bump?

Good morning TommTomm
So far so good..getting fat though, gained a pound 
(A-1 made fun of me for it last night though...)

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: September 23, 2008, 10:06:20 AM »

Gotta run and get some errands done, I betcha I will return to another 30 pages.. Be good Monkeys!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: September 23, 2008, 10:06:53 AM »

Dolce,

I cannot wait to see how this plays out!

Casey blames CA and GA..

GA and CA blame Casey....

CAYLEE last seen confirmed with Grandma Cindy...

Cindy accused of assaulting Casey the night of...

This could be interesting because no way the public(jury) will let this family walk.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1951 on: September 23, 2008, 10:07:14 AM »

I need to get a few done.  Will bbl
Hurry back soon Mammy!  We will keep the vine warm for ya.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: September 23, 2008, 10:08:32 AM »

Good morning Dolce

How's the baby bump?

Good morning TommTomm

Wow, a WHOLE pound

No Vanity Fair cover for you young lady!!!

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: September 23, 2008, 10:08:46 AM »

Morning fellow monkeys. Could someone tell me where to find the Leonard Padilla radio thingy? I've missed that! tia

Scroll down to the show for September 22, click on the audio mp3 button:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1954 on: September 23, 2008, 10:09:12 AM »

Dolce,

Casey blames CA and GA..

This could be interesting because no way the public(jury) will let this family walk.
Oh I agree!!  I can see it now, the Judge is going to have a fit trying to keep order in this court room.

Baez "Your honor, I would like to state for the record that the DNA evidence that is being presented in re: that my client is guilty should be thrown out as I tried to file a motion to have all testing stopped.  Had testing been stopped you would not know my client is a lying slore, I mean a good caring mother!"

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: September 23, 2008, 10:09:41 AM »

Flamom and Mammy see you monkeys later..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1956 on: September 23, 2008, 10:11:17 AM »

Good morning Dolce

How's the baby bump?

Good morning TommTomm

Wow, a WHOLE pound

No Vanity Fair cover for you young lady!!!

He now!  LOL  I would settle for Cosmo.  LOL  j/k  My mom thinks it funny too.

So if we want to find Lee maybe we should be searching the many gay bars of Orlando!  Who wants to go on this adventure!  LOL  Carpe?  TommTomm?  Rob?  LOL  j/k boys!

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: September 23, 2008, 10:11:37 AM »

Morning Klaas

(note: name spelled correctly)

More points for me now.

And I have been pretty good so far today...   

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1958 on: September 23, 2008, 10:12:38 AM »

Dolce,

Casey blames CA and GA..

Well, where does Jessie Grund fit in? We hear Cindy has been shifting the blame in his direction. It's ridiculous, but it has been since day one. When the news broke, I knew no good could come of this story. You don't wait "31 days" to report your child missing -- unless you want her to disappear forever. If my daughter is a few minutes late in calling me after school, I worry. At about 20 minutes late, I'd be the phone with the school bus grage seeing if her bus dropped her off. 31 days. Sorry, ranting again.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: September 23, 2008, 10:12:46 AM »

Dolce,

Casey blames CA and GA..

Oh I agree!!  I can see it now, the Judge is going to have a fit trying to keep order in this court room.

Baez "Your honor, I would like to state for the record that the DNA evidence that is being presented in re: that my client is guilty should be thrown out as I tried to file a motion to have all testing stopped.  Had testing been stopped you would not know my client is a lying slore, I mean a good caring mother!"
..Okay I off for a while too...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.