March 29, 2024, 12:27:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 326516 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2008, 11:24:06 AM »

I had thought all along that Zanny was a new development surrounding the case..that Casey made her up a few months ago..

Makes it even more bizarre that Zanny has been a figment for 2 years.....

"God dont like ugly"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2008, 11:26:23 AM »

I don't buy it either.  Either Casey left the night of the 15th WITH Caylee and George is lying or, Casey left without Caylee and came back early in the morning after Cindy and George were asleep.

Casey moved out of her parents on the 9th, that's why everyone got stuck on that date.  If someone attacked you would you spend the night?  And where was Caylee while the fight was happening, poor little thing.  And then the next day, happy happy with GA leaving for work maybe back that night or next morning after a huge fight?  And GA does ask if she spoke to her mom. So was the flurry of calls about who was the maddest that day?  The 17th is the day we have no records for right?

So was the fight on the 8th or the 15th or both?

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2008, 11:27:37 AM »

Entitlement - WOW - my mind just doesn't run that way.....................
I must say that given Casey's actions and the fact that she is thriving on all of the attention...I will agree with Puzzler and Rob.  Just re-listen to her latest call to 911.  She acts like she is entitled to their services and they need to drop all that they are doing to come to her.  She seems to have this attitude about a lot of things within her life.  Reading her poem she wrote on her MySpace...IMO

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2008, 11:27:40 AM »

I'm sure Cindy told Casey they would not babysit anymore, and she needed either to stay with Caylee or pay a babysitter.  Since she had no money and no babysitter at hand, but wanted to go to Tony's for the night, Casey probably thought she could leave Caylee at the Anthony's house if she were asleep.  Did she chloroform Caylee to make her sleep and then leave on the night of the 15th?  Did she give her too much chloroform and come home to find a dead Caylee? 
And, George was there the morning of the 16th when Casey came home and found a dead Caylee.  Thus, George made up the story about seeing the girls leave the house dressed to go to work.  This makes George complicit in the coverup and disposal.

This theory makes a lot of sense, but then what was the flurry of calls about later?  If George knew Caylee was dead and was helping Casey cover up, why didn't he answer her calls? 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »

So you all think she killed Caylee out of revenge, jealousy, hate.....I still Caylee was killed accidently when Casye was careless because she loved Tony and he did not want Caylee.

I'm in the minority here, too. I still think it was an accident. I think Casey was basically homeless, and wanted Casey to sleep (maybe in the car (maybe even in the trunk) having nowhere else really for her, as she was told that Tony's was a good environment by Tony and his roomies) So, she gave her the choloform and it turned deadly. She gave her too much, or it spilled out in the trunk, or such.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: September 23, 2008, 11:29:17 AM »

I had thought all along that Zanny was a new development surrounding the case..that Casey made her up a few months ago..

I agree. I can't figure this one out either.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: September 23, 2008, 11:30:10 AM »

I wish I knew if the book series "Double Trouble Squared" was found inside the Anthony home....

That is where she got Zanny the Nanny from.....

Crazy a$$.....
  2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
 A wonderful, action-packed mystery and adventure book!, January 6, 2000
By A Customer

When their father quits his job and goes on an environmental strike, the older Starbuck set of telepathic twins, girl Liberty, and boy July (the month), are greatly embarrassed. When their father brings his environmental stuff to a school assembly, July, Liberty, and their mother help convince him to take a job under the ambassador in England. Liberty and July, Charly and Molly the five year old twins, Dad, and Zanny the Nanny, move to England. Mom has to stay with her job. Zanny decides to be their teacher, and no more school! Upon arriving, the twins meet up with an evil man who keeps quoting from Sherlock Holmes novels. Soon, an interupting voice keeps breaking into their telepathic conversations. And, the house where they are living keeps revealing secrets from Sherlock Holmes novels. When the twins find a secret room, they start reading from an old manuscript, and . . . read this book for the rest! 

"God dont like ugly"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2008, 11:30:19 AM »

I must say that given Casey's actions and the fact that she is thriving on all of the attention...I will agree with Puzzler and Rob.  Just re-listen to her latest call to 911.  She acts like she is entitled to their services and they need to drop all that they are doing to come to her.  She seems to have this attitude about a lot of things within her life.  Reading her poem she wrote on her MySpace...IMO

Exactly. The fact that she stole from others instead of WORKING for a living is the perfect example. Get real, Casey. Get a real job. 

I remember you, Caylee.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: September 23, 2008, 11:31:01 AM »

Latest: New Leads In Caylee Case?

A couple claims new photos show missing tot Caylee alive! Where is Caylee Anthony? Nancy Grace investigates, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

!~*Mar*~!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »

Ok, well I respect your views, so I will go back and listen to it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: September 23, 2008, 11:31:39 AM »

Not to play devils advocate, and I mean devil, maybe Casey was being short with him...Rev. Grund.  I mean we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from.  Maybe she was not liking him butting into her life and said "I have a nanny, Zanny" just pulling the first name that pops in her head.  Then here again, she needs a quick cover story, she picks the first thing that pops in her head, from reading the books "Zanny the Nanny". 
Why would the Rev had heard of Zanny and the family not heard of her? 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2008, 11:31:38 AM »

Trying to keep quote stacks down,
Apparently the fight was over Casey stealing from the grandparents. They had just come home from visiting G'pa!

That would have been one hell of a fight in my house. I would not EVER do anything like that, but Lord have mercy if I did. My dad would have gone off.
Apparently, there was alot of violence in this family's background! Someone posted here last night that George threw his father through a plate glass window a few years back!
Remember the list of service calls on OCSD site, not that,"that" happened at this house  though ?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »

Latest: New Leads In Caylee Case?

A couple claims new photos show missing tot Caylee alive! Where is Caylee Anthony? Nancy Grace investigates, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

oh, for goodness sake. This boggles my mind.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2008, 11:33:33 AM »

forgot to add where can we read these?

I don't think they have been put on the internet yet.  Hopefully by later today.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2008, 11:34:09 AM »

Trying to keep quote stacks down,
Apparently the fight was over Casey stealing from the grandparents. They had just come home from visiting G'pa!

That would have been one hell of a fight in my house. I would not EVER do anything like that, but Lord have mercy if I did. My dad would have gone off.
Apparently, there was alot of violence in this family's background! Someone posted here last night that George threw his father through a plate glass window a few years back!
Remember the list of service calls on OCSD site, not that,"that" happened at this house  though ?

I think the plate glass allegedly happened in Ohio at the car dealership, IIRC

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2008, 11:34:51 AM »

Ok, well I respect your views, so I will go back and listen to it.
No no dont leave, please explain what your view is on this.  Mine changes all the time as this case gets more and more CRAZY!!  I want to hear why your mind does not go to entitlement, and where your mind takes you.  PLEASE! 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2008, 11:35:01 AM »

Beautiful tribute to Caylee, Blonde.

I didn't make it

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2008, 11:35:21 AM »

I think Zanny is in a way KCs alter ego. Zanny takes care of baby caylee when no else is available to .
If Cindy is more of a mother to caylee than Kc then who is Kc to caylee?
i hope they do use some hypnotic thereapy on Kc to put the two together.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: September 23, 2008, 11:35:26 AM »

Not to play devils advocate, and I mean devil, maybe Casey was being short with him...Rev. Grund.  I mean we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from.  Maybe she was not liking him butting into her life and said "I have a nanny, Zanny" just pulling the first name that pops in her head.  Then here again, she needs a quick cover story, she picks the first thing that pops in her head, from reading the books "Zanny the Nanny". 
Why would the Rev had heard of Zanny and the family not heard of her? 

good thinking Dolce. And maybe later when she needed someone to blame she filled in the details of her little story.

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: September 23, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »

True, she could have pulled that just off the top of her head.....just trying to think on her feet....

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.