April 25, 2024, 09:35:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327368 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: September 23, 2008, 09:35:22 PM »

I am totally with you on this....so my next question is did he just burn the body?  And Rob, do you know if LE ever confiscated a carseat? What happened to that?

That whole gas can hoopla had to mean something....it has struck me as strange from the jump....

Klaas has post that the car seat was recovered several times. Sorry no link here.  I do not know what happened to Caylee's body... your guess is as good as mind. But someone will find her body. No one can hide a body so well it will not be found.
Did you miss my question???  Where could she take the car to burn it???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: September 23, 2008, 09:36:06 PM »

Is there anyone knows where casey stayed the night before her car ran out of gas??  If Tony picks her up around 11 and she has food from home...posicles and frozen chicken...how does the food stay frozen between 7am when the check cashing place see's the car until 11am when tony picks her up?? 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: September 23, 2008, 09:36:09 PM »

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

Can I guess?  Please?  Lemme take a guess.

Sorry if this has been covered... I am way back around page 38 on the thread after reading all of those docs... did anyone get the feeling that LE seemed like they didn't know about this text message or that perhaps that it didn't exist?

Also, another ? I had was why all this talk about her blowing out the two tires in mid-May?  They seemed focused on that, even though Caylee didn't go missing for a month after that?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: September 23, 2008, 09:36:28 PM »

Red to make sure you know it was Serenity not Sincerity. No one here doubts your sincerity.

just making sure you caught that.

I caught it if he didn't
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: September 23, 2008, 09:38:25 PM »

Destiny is here!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: September 23, 2008, 09:38:53 PM »

I am totally with you on this....so my next question is did he just burn the body?  And Rob, do you know if LE ever confiscated a carseat? What happened to that?

That whole gas can hoopla had to mean something....it has struck me as strange from the jump....

Klaas has post that the car seat was recovered several times. Sorry no link here.  I do not know what happened to Caylee's body... your guess is as good as mind. But someone will find her body. No one can hide a body so well it will not be found.

I suppose she could burn it anywhere, even on the side of the road.  That would be hard for her though because then she'd need to get home if it were too far away. 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: September 23, 2008, 09:39:45 PM »

So, we have this confirmed through three separate people now.

The fact that she lied as long as she could about being pregnant.

Rick - Cindy's brother

Richard Grund - Jessie's dad

Brittany - whose last name I cannot spell without looking at something.

Cindy and George were inclined to believe she swallowed a watermelon whole.

A squirrel tricked her into thinking it was the right thing to do!

ROTFL!!!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: September 23, 2008, 09:40:03 PM »

I suppose she could burn it anywhere, even on the side of the road.  That would be hard for her though because then she'd need to get home if it were too far away. 
Oh right, I didnt even think about her getting home, that's why you're so valuable!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: September 23, 2008, 09:40:04 PM »

I have never doubted my parents' love for me, but I can guarantee you they wouldn't cover for me if they knew I killed my own child.  I can guarantee it. They would be devastated, and it would be painful for them, but they would never cover for me.  They might hold my hand as I was going down, and they would probably still love me, but never cover for me.

I am newly astounded every day at the depth of dysfunction in the Anthony family.

So are they a victim of Casey the sociopath or is Casey the sociopath the result of an already dysfunctional family?

I don't get it....there is nothing in me that can remotely empathize with them.

My philosophy exactly.

sweetgypsy ... love for my kids/grandkids is unconditional but ... shielding tem from the consequences of ANY level of wrongdoing only affords them continual permission to disregard the established boundaries of expectation in the home ... in society.

If Cindy and George had not got on the bandwagon of abetting Casey in her mission of deception in regards to what happened to Caylee ... Monkeys would be embracing these grieving Grandparents ... upholding them as they endure this neverending nightmare.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: September 23, 2008, 09:41:08 PM »

Quote from: anothermonkey
A squirrel tricked her into thinking it was the right thing to do!
[/quote

Maybe next she'll say the squirrels tag-teamed her and hence her surprise pregnancy. 

Now for the newsflash - she even blamed her father for killing the squirrel and it's friend!
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1010 on: September 23, 2008, 09:41:14 PM »

DOCUMENTS INCLUDE CASEY ANTHONY'S TEXT MESSAGES

The new documents released Tuesday also contain hundreds of text messages between Casey Anthony and her friends. Many of them are about partying and who is having sex with whom.

In fact, Eyewitness News only found one message that mentioned Caylee Anthony; her mom was excited that she was becoming fully potty trained. Then, shortly after Caylee's disappearance was revealed, Casey emailed her friends and told them the nanny took Caylee and she needed help finding her.

ftv

Is there a link to the text messages, please?

Not that any of us have found yet.

Maybe they are referring to the Myspace communications as text messages?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: September 23, 2008, 09:41:16 PM »

She told Ricardo that she was going to Valencia College (on Thursdays) to get a certificate in "event planning".   

Oddly enough, you can get one there! 

http://www.valenciacc.edu/asdegrees/documents/Hospitality-TourismManagement07-08_000.pdf  (check page 3)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: September 23, 2008, 09:43:23 PM »

Anyway since I apparently like to createdrama.

Klaas is there a way you can be on the lookout for a persons email when they register so they don't have to wait for a long time to become a member

If you know of someone, a friend of yours that is trying to register let me know.  Email me at klaasend@scaremonkeys.com

I haven't approved anyone at all today, been too busy.

OK I emailed you
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: September 23, 2008, 09:43:40 PM »

DOCUMENTS INCLUDE CASEY ANTHONY'S TEXT MESSAGES

The new documents released Tuesday also contain hundreds of text messages between Casey Anthony and her friends. Many of them are about partying and who is having sex with whom.

In fact, Eyewitness News only found one message that mentioned Caylee Anthony; her mom was excited that she was becoming fully potty trained. Then, shortly after Caylee's disappearance was revealed, Casey emailed her friends and told them the nanny took Caylee and she needed help finding her.

ftv

Is there a link to the text messages, please?

Not that any of us have found yet.

Maybe they are referring to the Myspace communications as text messages?

Well, I don't think I have 591 pages of docs in what I have d/l'ed. So I think there should be more to come.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: September 23, 2008, 09:44:36 PM »

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

Sorry if this has been covered... I am way back around page 38 on the thread after reading all of those docs... did anyone get the feeling that LE seemed like they didn't know about this text message or that perhaps that it didn't exist?

Also, another ? I had was why all this talk about her blowing out the two tires in mid-May?  They seemed focused on that, even though Caylee didn't go missing for a month after that?

I got that same feeling.. I don't think anybody responded to me about it?  It sounded like Tony told Amy that Casey sent him this text message.. and that he said he told LE about it... but LE (IMO) was surprised about it... and I don't remember reading about it in any of Tony's released statements.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: September 23, 2008, 09:46:04 PM »

Is there anyone knows where casey stayed the night before her car ran out of gas??  If Tony picks her up around 11 and she has food from home...posicles and frozen chicken...how does the food stay frozen between 7am when the check cashing place see's the car until 11am when tony picks her up?? 

I thought Tony was certain she stayed the night before. She must have left and went to her parents house early morning..
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1016 on: September 23, 2008, 09:47:36 PM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom link=topic=3421.msg46
[/quote

My philosophy exactly.

sweetgypsy ... love for my kids/grandkids is unconditional but ... shielding tem from the consequences of ANY level of wrongdoing only affords them continual permission to disregard the established boundaries of expectation in the home ... in society.

If Cindy and George had not got on the bandwagon of abetting Casey in her mission of deception in regards to what happened to Caylee ... Monkeys would be embracing these grieving Grandparents ... upholding them as they endure this neverending nightmare.

Janet

By covering for Casey, they spit on Caylee. They had to be involved...how could they get past the shock and horror of the realization of what Casey had done unless
1. They were not shocked by it...
2. They felt in some way responsible for Casey's behavior
3. They are out and out involved.

It is disgusting.  It really makes me lean toward thinking that Casey is what she is because of her family...they created this monster and now there is a dead baby and they know it's their fault on a karmic level.

JMO....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: September 23, 2008, 09:47:54 PM »

On NG tonight, clinical physcologist, Dr. Patricia Saunders said:  when people don’t have attachment to other human beings, then they behave without conscious and they no empathy for others; nor can they look outside themselves and see how others see them.
Cold, yes.  Mentally ill, no.  Casey looks more and more like a real sociopath””, which is NOT a mental illness.

Also, NG and Padilla:  The single most probative item in the 600 pages is that Casey acknowledges the smell decomposition in her car and that she is already pre-empting for the smell in the car - on the 27th squirrels nesting, dying and pre-empts with Lee
all the way back to JUNE 5 (June 5 per Padilla).   Padilla says:  so, she’s not exactly the psycho queen everyone is making her out to be; she’s thinking on her feet all the time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: September 23, 2008, 09:48:35 PM »

Well I can say that these documents have changed my mind alot!!

even pre meditated maybe I mean she had said awile ago how Caylee was a burden she couldnt go out blah blah blah..She even went out of her way to try to cover up certain things as far as smell of the car..

Zenaida VS Zenita do we no if there are any Zenita'a that is not the same as Zenaida

And this truck on the 20th keeps sticking out Tony had a Jeep Four door this neighbor said it was a 2 door smaller truck on the 20th??

Hasn't there been a pickup truck hauling around the giant mobile billboard?  We've talked about it a couple of times... some speculated it was Lee's gf Mallory's, I think?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: September 23, 2008, 09:48:43 PM »

I got that same feeling.. I don't think anybody responded to me about it?  It sounded like Tony told Amy that Casey sent him this text message.. and that he said he told LE about it... but LE (IMO) was surprised about it... and I don't remember reading about it in any of Tony's released statements.

I think LE said it couldn't have been from Casey because she was with detectives all that day. So it could not have been her
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.