April 18, 2024, 06:15:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327170 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: September 23, 2008, 09:49:05 PM »

Red to make sure you know it was Serenity not Sincerity. No one here doubts your sincerity.

just making sure you caught that.

I caught it if he didn't

And I posted about it too...lol Called it to his attention but it was kinda busy and maybe he missed it.  It was a compliment, btw..

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: September 23, 2008, 09:49:21 PM »

Sorry I took up so much Monkey Space..my apologies to the Cage.
Thak you for so eloquently expressing what I feel but was just so unable to...I was starting to feel empathy for the grandparents.. NOT NOW..

Flamom..my thoughts have always been with Caylee....your heart is right there as well...all other Monkeys love Caylee with all their heart..and would go to the end of the Earth for that child.
Because we all have LOVE in our heart....we believe each child deserves to be loved and not harmed in any way...ever.

I had hoped the A family...would have done the honorable by bringing forth Truth.
I wish I could take your pain away....but I cannot.
Your feelings are shared....more than you are aware.

Flamom..you are a fine Monkey..keep hopeful Caylee will be found please.
I won't give up in hoping for a confession.....even though most words have been lies from the start.
There has been a red carpet offered .. in hopes for a confession..I believe the moment is now, still.
There is nothing stopping a 9-11 call right now...we both know that.

Don't give up...Caylee will be found .. maybe not tonight..but she will be found...God knows where she is..we just cannot hear Him.
Casey knows where Caylee is...she just won't tell the truth.

I know you feel frustrated...I share your frustrations and agony over this lost child her mother left to the wilderness.

When Christ was asked which Commandment is more important than the other.. He said..The Greatest Of These Is LOVE.
I believe That.
I believe Love..will bring Caylee to where she belongs...and in the meantime The Monkeys will work VERY hard to bring forth ALL Truth.
So that Justice will indeed be served.

Hugs to u..Flamom.
just be hopeful...and depend on all the Monkeys here...they will keep you strong.
Wink

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: September 23, 2008, 09:50:51 PM »

FYI  - for those who swear Caylee had a black eye.. or a bruise under her eye.. in that one picture. Apparently you're right!  Ricardo Morales states that on January 23rd, he was actually there when Caylee hit a table and bruised herself there.  It actually took place in his apartment. He states that she ran into the table and that it was an accident.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: September 23, 2008, 09:51:13 PM »

Well I can say that these documents have changed my mind alot!!

even pre meditated maybe I mean she had said awile ago how Caylee was a burden she couldnt go out blah blah blah..She even went out of her way to try to cover up certain things as far as smell of the car..

Zenaida VS Zenita do we no if there are any Zenita'a that is not the same as Zenaida

And this truck on the 20th keeps sticking out Tony had a Jeep Four door this neighbor said it was a 2 door smaller truck on the 20th??

Hasn't there been a pickup truck hauling around the giant mobile billboard?  We've talked about it a couple of times... some speculated it was Lee's gf Mallory's, I think?

I don't know but I remember Dante over at WS saying he had a small pick up I think or maybe it was somebody else that just seems odd to me..That could have been the accomplice LP was talkng about if there is one
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: September 23, 2008, 09:51:37 PM »

The circumstantial case of evidence mounts against Casey Anthony. The fact that she was discussing the smell in the vehicle long before tells the world that she knew it would come back against her and she needed an excuse.

Hardly the sign of an insane person. Just the opposite. She was plotting ways to explain away the crime.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/23/state-of-fl-attorneys-office-releases-600-pages-of-documents-in-casey-anthony-case-%e2%80%9cit-smells-like-something-died-in-my-car%e2%80%9d/

If this family ever wants their life back, they need to get the truth out of Casey and she needs to go to jail. They cannot continue to back this lying machine.

Is it any wonder why Casey Anthony does not take a polygraph ... the machine would spontaneously combust on her first answer.

Here! Here!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: September 23, 2008, 09:53:57 PM »

FYI  - for those who swear Caylee had a black eye.. or a bruise under her eye.. in that one picture. Apparently you're right!  Ricardo Morales states that on January 23rd, he was actually there when Caylee hit a table and bruised herself there.  It actually took place in his apartment. He states that she ran into the table and that it was an accident.

Ugh.. and after it happened, I guess Casey took a picture of her.    yeah.. let's get a good chuckle out of the baby who rammed her face into a table.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1026 on: September 23, 2008, 09:54:51 PM »

Red to make sure you know it was Serenity not Sincerity. No one here doubts your sincerity.

I caught it if he didn't

And I posted about it too...lol Called it to his attention but it was kinda busy and maybe he missed it.  It was a compliment, btw..

I tried to leave you out of it....

me loves some muffy.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: September 23, 2008, 09:54:59 PM »

I sure hope Casey's text message to Tony is included in the 600 page document.  I believe the Amy is the real thing ... she is providing the investigation with the absolute truth.

Janet

_______

State Releases 600 Pages Of Documents In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 6:36 pm EDT September 23, 2008

CASEY'S FRIEND TOLD INVESTIGATORS OF SMELL

Amy Huizenga, who was with Casey Anthony around the time she was arrested, told investigators Casey even told her it smelled like something died in her car. The interview with Huizenga played out like a timeline, outlining Casey's movements and her demeanor around the time Caylee disappeared.

On May 25, at a "no clothing party" where Casey wore only an American flag, Huizenga told investigators Casey had an emotional run in with a man that she "claimed she had a miscarriage with."

In the days that followed, there were many more parties. Huizenga remembered seeing Caylee on June 10 and then not ever seeing her again.

Then an investigator asked, "The week of the 15th through the 21st you say she kind of fell off the face?"

"Pretty much," Huizenga told the investigator.

When Casey and Huizenga finally spoke again, it was the end of June. That's when Casey told Huizenga, "It smells like something died in my car."

During many more parties, according to Huizenga, Casey always had the excuse that Caylee was with a nanny.

Finally, the day before Casey's arrest, Casey's mom Cindy also told Huizenga about the smell in the car when they hadn't seen Casey or her daughter, saying, "They were afraid that it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

The interviews with friends also show how they came to realize Casey constantly lied to them, including when she told Huizenga she couldn't take a trip to Jacksonville with her because her dad had suffered a stroke.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: September 23, 2008, 09:55:33 PM »

Is there anyone knows where casey stayed the night before her car ran out of gas??  If Tony picks her up around 11 and she has food from home...posicles and frozen chicken...how does the food stay frozen between 7am when the check cashing place see's the car until 11am when tony picks her up?? 

I thought Tony was certain she stayed the night before. She must have left and went to her parents house early morning..

So if I am getting this straight, she spent the night at Tony's and left before 7am where her car ran out of gas.  She went to her parents house to steal some groceries for her and her boyfriend...that happened to be frozen items including popsicles..was it mentioned whether or not these popsicles were in tact and not ruined from being outside all morning?  Also where is the check cashing place in relevence to her parents and Tony's?  ...and..lol..Tony receives a text message from Casey that he relays to Amy, states he told LE and yet LE was surprised?  Tony has no real job, was that stated or did I read wrong that he said he did not technically have a job, yet he managed an area at Fusions??  Does anyone have info regarding his official title at Fusion?  It seems odd to me that Tony has a job at Fusion, but technically not employed, supplies Casey with drugs..ex-boyfriend claims Fusion to be a spot people can use drugs pretty easily...There is a night club near me, well in NY that was well known for it's patrons using ecstasy..they even had thier own ambulance in case of accidently overdosing so they could dump the bodies..the staff at this club around me were also the suppliers of ecstasy and ketamine..another popular club drug.  The club was eventually shut down..however it has been well documented all of these foul plays and speculated that the club managers and owners were using this place as a drug front..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: September 23, 2008, 09:55:59 PM »

Just ran across a 38+MB file supposedly of all the docs released today at http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/documents01.pdf

Haven't gone through it yet though.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: September 23, 2008, 09:56:03 PM »

I caught it if he didn't

I tried to leave you out of it....

me loves some muffy.

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: September 23, 2008, 09:56:45 PM »

The circumstantial case of evidence mounts against Casey Anthony. The fact that she was discussing the smell in the vehicle long before tells the world that she knew it would come back against her and she needed an excuse.

Hardly the sign of an insane person. Just the opposite. She was plotting ways to explain away the crime.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/23/state-of-fl-attorneys-office-releases-600-pages-of-documents-in-casey-anthony-case-%e2%80%9cit-smells-like-something-died-in-my-car%e2%80%9d/

If this family ever wants their life back, they need to get the truth out of Casey and she needs to go to jail. They cannot continue to back this lying machine.

Is it any wonder why Casey Anthony does not take a polygraph ... the machine would spontaneously combust on her first answer.

Here! Here!

I agree with you also Red. Truth ought to be told...asap.
Lord knows we heard enough of..'mistruths'
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1032 on: September 23, 2008, 09:56:53 PM »

Quote from: anothermonkey
A squirrel tricked her into thinking it was the right thing to do!
[/quote

Maybe next she'll say the squirrels tag-teamed her and hence her surprise pregnancy. 

Now for the newsflash - she even blamed her father for killing the squirrel and it's friend!

On NG tonight someone reported about the docs that Brittany
said that the car was driven by Casey... and if she wasn't
driving it... it never moved... nobody else used it.

Good old Casey - different day, different story. She has to be in Guiness

Book of World Records or something. Red got it right, a lying MACHINE.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: September 23, 2008, 09:56:56 PM »

Just ran across a 38+MB file supposedly of all the docs released today at http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/documents01.pdf

Haven't gone through it yet though.

GRRR

Sorry, it's just 317 pages.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: September 23, 2008, 09:58:10 PM »

:gaah:I was reading the AH doc and I got to page 11 and then all of a sudden, each page after that turned bright red....and its gone....

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: September 23, 2008, 10:00:38 PM »

Kristin - no email from you yet but I just approved a bunch of new members.
WalkingHorse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1036 on: September 23, 2008, 10:00:44 PM »

:gaah:I was reading the AH doc and I got to page 11 and then all of a sudden, each page after that turned bright red....and its gone....

Same here!   
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: September 23, 2008, 10:03:00 PM »

Is there anyone knows where casey stayed the night before her car ran out of gas??  If Tony picks her up around 11 and she has food from home...posicles and frozen chicken...how does the food stay frozen between 7am when the check cashing place see's the car until 11am when tony picks her up?? 

i thought that tony said that she slept at his house the night before...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: September 23, 2008, 10:03:20 PM »

Anyone....."if" George helped Casey to dispose of Caylee, then what would he have been so upset with her and arguing about with her that he had to leave the house for a day and a half to get away from her??  Just asking...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: September 23, 2008, 10:03:27 PM »

Nikki - I always save the pdf's to my own computer to read them, that way you won't have that problem.  Then when you are done reading and studying them you can aways delete them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.