April 18, 2024, 05:42:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327168 times)
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: September 23, 2008, 10:03:41 PM »

Can someone give me all the info on Tony?  I could, as usual, be reaching here..but he was the first person she asks to talk to, her things were packed at Tony's apartment and from what LA states, they were packed in an orderly fashion that was not typical of her.  He is the person who picks her up both times she runs out of gas...so much more about him..she was living with him, he gets the weird text message that he claims he told LE about and I did not see it there.  He works at a night club known for drug activity and he is the one who provided the drugs for Casey..
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: September 23, 2008, 10:04:15 PM »

Can anyone help me here? In Amys interview when she talks about the money missing and Casey saying she did it in her sleep..... She said she bought this story  because the week before she changed pants in her sleep and didn't remember doing it...... Not really making a big deal about,

Now I think that is really odd and of course I'm thinking chloroform might had come to play here.......Unless this has happened several times before, this would bother me to no end

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: September 23, 2008, 10:05:10 PM »

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

Can I guess?  Please?  Lemme take a guess.

Sorry if this has been covered... I am way back around page 38 on the thread after reading all of those docs... did anyone get the feeling that LE seemed like they didn't know about this text message or that perhaps that it didn't exist?

Also, another ? I had was why all this talk about her blowing out the two tires in mid-May?  They seemed focused on that, even though Caylee didn't go missing for a month after that?

I got that same feeling.. I don't think anybody responded to me about it?  It sounded like Tony told Amy that Casey sent him this text message.. and that he said he told LE about it... but LE (IMO) was surprised about it... and I don't remember reading about it in any of Tony's released statements.

Perhaps we'll see if they ever release those text messages?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: September 23, 2008, 10:05:16 PM »

Goodnight (((monkey friends)))     
Y'all behave and keep asking the tough questions.
From the looks of things, i probably will have at least 50 new pages to read here tomorrow!!   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: September 23, 2008, 10:05:49 PM »

Quote from: anothermonkey
A squirrel tricked her into thinking it was the right thing to do!
[/quote

Maybe next she'll say the squirrels tag-teamed her and hence her surprise pregnancy. 

Now for the newsflash - she even blamed her father for killing the squirrel and it's friend!

On NG tonight someone reported about the docs that Brittany
said that the car was driven by Casey... and if she wasn't
driving it... it never moved... nobody else used it.

Good old Casey - different day, different story. She has to be in Guiness

Book of World Records or something. Red got it right, a lying MACHINE.

Yep, I liked Red's phrase, too:  Lying Machine.....we should call Casey "LM" for the lying machine!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: September 23, 2008, 10:06:00 PM »

Can anyone help me here? In Amys interview when she talks about the money missing and Casey saying she did it in her sleep..... She said she bought this story  because the week before she changed pants in her sleep and didn't remember doing it...... Not really making a big deal about,

Now I think that is really odd and of course I'm thinking chloroform might had come to play here.......Unless this has happened several times before, this would bother me to no end

Honestly, I thought it was hilarious when I read that.  There have been a number of times over the years where I have woken up in the morning with no shirt on.  And I've never remembered taking it/them off! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: September 23, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »

It is odd now that you mention it. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: September 23, 2008, 10:06:36 PM »

I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone says.  Something happened on June 15/16 where Casey snapped.  Caylee died and at some time or other Caylee was in the trunk of that car.  George, Cindy and Lee either know and they are covering up, or they are in complete denial themselves.

Time to arrest Casey Anthony on murder charges!

ITA KLAAS~~ ITA!

Not only do I agree with you, Klaas, but I will go further and say that the other three now know the truth and probably have from the night of July 15th.  In fact, it is my opinion that when Casey was back at the Anthony house on June 24th, raiding the Anthony freezer, that she either confided in George or he found Caylee's body in the car trunk.  It is my further opinion that George disposed of the remains and abandoned the car. Casey probably drove George's car so he could get back home and after this was all done she called Tony to pick her up. Problem solved.  Daddy came through again. Cindy, not yet knowing the story, called the police.  Had she not done so, George and Casey could have told her, no one would know Caylee was missing, and they could have just got on with their lives.  If anyone asked about Caylee, she could be visiting relatives or something.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: September 23, 2008, 10:07:40 PM »

KLaas..How do I do this? Can I get a link to the PDF and you tell me how to DL it?

"God dont like ugly"
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: September 23, 2008, 10:07:44 PM »

Honestly, I thought it was hilarious when I read that.  There have been a number of times over the years where I have woken up in the morning with no shirt on.  And I've never remembered taking it/them off! 

uhm not gonna even touch that one LOL

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: September 23, 2008, 10:08:19 PM »

Cindy and George were never in denial.  They were on a mission ... a mission that implies their daughter would never be held responsible for the death of their precious  grandaughter.  In other words ... they have been obstructing the investigation ... attempting to focus in a direction that does not implicate Casey.

Janet

++++++++++

State Releases 600 Pages Of Documents In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 6:36 pm EDT September 23, 2008

Eyewitness News sorted through 600 pages of legal documents just released in the Caylee Anthony case and found even more damaging evidence against Casey, evidence that came from interviews with Casey's own friends and family.

Caylee Anthony was first reported missing 69 days ago. Deputies believe she is dead. The documents released Tuesday reveal why her mother, Casey Anthony, is the prime suspect.

Most of the papers are transcripts of deputy interviews with key people in the case. The two most telling are investigators' interviews with Casey's brother Lee and with her most recent ex-boyfriend, Tony Lazaro.

LEE ANTHONY TOLD INVESTIGATORS SMELL WAS HORRIBLE

Lee told investigators that a smell in Casey's trunk was atrocious. The smell is critical to the case because deputies theorize it came from the decomposing body of Caylee. Lee says Casey claimed it was caused by dead squirrels (read full interview with Lee).

Lee told investigators that the first thing he noticed when he got to his parents' house, the day Casey's car was brought back, was the horrible smell.

"The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume ventilate the horrible smell," Lee told investigators. "It hit you like a, a wave. I mean it was, it was, whatever it was it was very potent."

Lee told investigators Casey claimed she first noticed the smell on June 5, their mother's birthday, after she told Lee "two dead squirrels crawled up under the hood of the car, uhm, you know, and they died in there."

Lee told investigators he didn't believe it and said their father George was meticulous about keeping their cars clean and he would have noticed it right away.

Lee relayed to investigators how Casey started pouring her heart out about the tension between her and their mother over Caylee.

"'Mom has, uhm, thrown it in my face many times before that I'm an unfit mother and you know, maybe she's right and maybe I am,'" Lee quoted Casey to the investigators. "She offered up to me that even though Caylee's been the best thing and the best mistake that she indeed was a mistake. That she was Casey's mistake."

Lee said partly because of that atrocious smell in the car, their mother angrily confronted Casey about her claim that the nanny took Caylee.

"'We could have found her a month ago. Why did you wait? What have you done?'" Lee quoted Cindy saying to Casey.

In fact, despite all the bizarre claims that Casey's mother Cindy has made lately, she did admit to Eyewitness News long ago that her daughter obviously must have done something.

CASEY'S EX-BOYFRIEND REVEALED DETAILS ABOUT NIGHTMARES

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey wouldn't let her boyfriend, Anthony Lazaro, near the car when he picked her up at the Amscot after she said she ran out of gas and he told investigators Casey has had nightmares.

Minutes after Casey Anthony's first arrest, she looked as though she were "ready for her closeup," but her most recent ex-boyfriend told investigators at night when they were alone together in his apartment weeks after Caylee secretly disappeared, Casey woke them both with her cold sweats and nightmares (read full interview with Lazaro).

"I would just wake up in the middle of the night and see that she was sweaty in bed. And I would ask her, uh, why and she said that she would have nightmare. She was having a nightmare or something and then would bring up the nightmare pertaining to our relationship," Lazaro told investigators.

After June 16, still before anyone knew Caylee was gone, Casey started to live with Anthony Lazaro pretty much full time. He gave her a ride home from the Amscot where she claimed to have run out of gas. He wanted to try to start it, but she kept him from the car.

Days later, Lazaro told investigators, "She said that her father picked up the car and to take it either to a mechanic or to a dealership to get it fixed."

But George Anthony hadn't.  Weeks later, when her parents realized the car had been abandoned and towed and smelled like death, Cindy Anthony tracked Casey down at Lazaro's apartment and told Lazaro, "I hope you're rich because Casey's going to take all your money and leave you high and dry."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: September 23, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »

It is very odd to me if this has only happened to her while casey was staying with her. If it has happened pre-casey then I would just dismiss it

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: September 23, 2008, 10:10:33 PM »

It didn't seem weird to me b/c these girls like to party.  My sister woke up the morning after her bachelorette party in the dress that she wore to brunch earlier that day... not the outfit she wore out that night... we were all in one hotel room, nobody got lucky (as far as we can recall) and to this day we assumed that she thought it was her PJ's....

Drunk girls do silly things...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: September 23, 2008, 10:10:45 PM »

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

I know someone has said LE has said this couldn't have been from her, because she was in jail - BTW LINK PLEASE??  .... However, what is to say that the boyfriend wasn't reading a message she left before she was in custody.  IE - Amy remembers he read it just after she was arrested, but that doesn't mean that is when it was sent. 
Can't wait for those text messages!

Oh and Carpe - you have me seeing ABSOLUTELY every time someone types CA, GA, LA or KA - since you named them the Absolutely Family!  Too funny.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: September 23, 2008, 10:12:43 PM »

uhm not gonna even touch that one LOL

LMAO  I'm just being an honest monkey.  I'm not saying it isn't odd.. but in my case.. it just happened. 

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: September 23, 2008, 10:12:59 PM »

Kristin - no email from you yet but I just approved a bunch of new members.

Oh no do you have a spam box? it is a yahoo addy...

he hasn't applied yet I want to make sure you would be interested first
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: September 23, 2008, 10:15:05 PM »

The "calendar" at the end of today's documents show no markings on it for June 17, 18, 19, 20 or 21.  Did no one have any contact with Casey during those days?  Did LE omit those notes before releasing the calendar?  Is that the time frame after which something bad happened and Casey took time out to plot an plan the steps to follow next? 

Maybe the script of what to say was not paper from Zanny the nanny, but a script Cindy worked up in her mind during those days!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1057 on: September 23, 2008, 10:16:10 PM »

Anyone....."if" George helped Casey to dispose of Caylee, then what would he have been so upset with her and arguing about with her that he had to leave the house for a day and a half to get away from her??  Just asking...

That she accused him of bangin' a dead squirrel!   

sorry

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: September 23, 2008, 10:16:54 PM »

Steve Jones- owns a house with 4 roommates, by Lake Pickett and 50?  Could this be "Exit13"?  I know somebody else said it was .. a name that starts with an I, which I can't remember..    Have we heard of Steve before?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: September 23, 2008, 10:18:02 PM »

Anyone....."if" George helped Casey to dispose of Caylee, then what would he have been so upset with her and arguing about with her that he had to leave the house for a day and a half to get away from her??  Just asking...

That she accused him of bangin' a dead squirrel!   

sorry

i thought "tag-teamed" sounded a bit less crude.. maybe not so much? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.