April 25, 2024, 11:51:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327370 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1080 on: September 23, 2008, 10:32:49 PM »

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

I know someone has said LE has said this couldn't have been from her, because she was in jail - BTW LINK PLEASE??  .... However, what is to say that the boyfriend wasn't reading a message she left before she was in custody.  IE - Amy remembers he read it just after she was arrested, but that doesn't mean that is when it was sent. 
Can't wait for those text messages!

Oh and Carpe - you have me seeing ABSOLUTELY every time someone types CA, GA, LA or KA - since you named them the Absolutely Family!  Too funny.

It is out of control with the absolutelys. That must have been
like THE THING TO SAY in that house!

Hello Mrs. Absolutely... are doing well?

Oh absolutely.

Delicious pie, would you like another slice?

Absolutely, Mrs. Absolutley, that would absolutely be so nice!

(repeat, repeat, repeat)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: September 23, 2008, 10:33:54 PM »

Janet, I didn't want to stack the quotes, but do you go with Rob and think Casey was going to burn the car????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: September 23, 2008, 10:35:46 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - nancy grace  9/23  re-cap

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1083 on: September 23, 2008, 10:36:22 PM »

Janet, I didn't want to stack the quotes, but do you go with Rob and think Casey was going to burn the car????

What?  Where? Was this before or after it was towed? That would definantly get rid of the stench..or add to it.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: September 23, 2008, 10:38:43 PM »

Actually it's 10:21pm EST. 

It's only 9:25 p.m. here.  That must be the problem...

We'll just poke at it a few times.. it may have died on ya. 

heh heh 

I'll be a good monkey now. I'm sneaking out of the cage to get some sleep.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: September 23, 2008, 10:39:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!   I think after Casey told Lee that she should have been turned in to the police a long time ago she was ready to confess to him what she had done to and with Caylee but no Cindy had to stick her head in the doorway with "what have you done?" so Casey dug her heels in and the opportunity was lost. That did it for me with CA .

I am certain that Casey has taken more mental health assessment packets than you can shake a stick at. Both sides will do their own testing and have their own experts . That may be what she was doing some of the time she spent in JB's office the first week. We have seen that crap in every case we have followed

I had a feeling it was Cindy's laptop Casey had been using so that wasn't a huge surprise, the virus on the laptop  was, so I wonder if that happened accidently or as a plan to keep police from finding out something on it. If that was the plan we all know you could dump the hard drive in the ocean and the FBI can still bring up what you had on there.  I am wondering was that anything to do with her burning need to talk to Tony after being arrested. To be one so young Tony sure has issues with memory and expressing himself eh?

I thought the Lee/Tony/Amy interviews were well worth my time to read but now I have 40 pages of monkey talk I'm behind on so everyone will prolly be gone to bed before I'm back so I'll say goodnite to them and hope we have another good day of stuff to chatter about tomorrow.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: September 23, 2008, 10:39:21 PM »

What?  Where? Was this before or after it was towed? That would definantly get rid of the stench..or add to it.
Rob said several pages back that he though Casey was going to use the gas to burn the car.  He said more than that, it was a interesting post (don't know how to bring it forward).

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: September 23, 2008, 10:41:44 PM »

Popping out of Lurk Mode for a quick drop off
This came on my streaming radio station...  took me a bit to find more on it

Oh how I wish Casey's parents had said this to her at some point in her life  OR just laying down the law...vs  letting thing go uncheked...  Yes they are not alone in NOT doing what needs done.  Been there done that.

Never Alone - Lady Antebellum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pXrMPtCVcE

More than I anything I do hope Caylee in some way knew/felt that there was someone in her life that some way said / showed her
May the angels protect you
Trouble neglect you
And heaven accept you when its time to go home
May you always have plenty
The glass never empty
Know in your belly
You're never alone
JMO & sorry for being O/T
OldF

SeeYaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1088 on: September 23, 2008, 10:41:57 PM »

Rob said several pages back that he though Casey was going to use the gas to burn the car.  He said more than that, it was a interesting post (don't know how to bring it forward).
I have run out of brain for reading back tonight...that will have to wait until the morning...I am about to fall out of this dang chair! 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: September 23, 2008, 10:43:07 PM »

Then, just after Casey was arrested, Huizenga told investigators Casey's boyfriend read a text message from Casey that said, "If they never find her guess who spends eternity in jail?"

I know someone has said LE has said this couldn't have been from her, because she was in jail - BTW LINK PLEASE??  .... However, what is to say that the boyfriend wasn't reading a message she left before she was in custody.  IE - Amy remembers he read it just after she was arrested, but that doesn't mean that is when it was sent. 
Can't wait for those text messages!

Oh and Carpe - you have me seeing ABSOLUTELY every time someone types CA, GA, LA or KA - since you named them the Absolutely Family!  Too funny.

It is out of control with the absolutelys. That must have been
like THE THING TO SAY in that house!

Hello Mrs. Absolutely... are doing well?

Oh absolutely.

Delicious pie, would you like another slice?

Absolutely, Mrs. Absolutley, that would absolutely be so nice!

(repeat, repeat, repeat)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: September 23, 2008, 10:43:17 PM »

A1 ... I have never thought about it.

Originally the gas cans made me think that unthinkable.  Maybe Casey burned Caylee body but ... since all the stories from others pertaining to her running out of gas ... I really do believe she ran out of gas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: September 23, 2008, 10:43:55 PM »

I have run out of brain for reading back tonight...that will have to wait until the morning...I am about to fall out of this dang chair! 
Don't go that - go nite nite in your bed....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: September 23, 2008, 10:44:06 PM »

I'm a pretty tough old bird, but it has finally gotten to me and I am in tears.  I can't bear to think of Caylee being denied the comfort of her baby doll as she died.  It just breaks my heart. I can only hope Caylee didn't know what was happening to her as her mother killed her.

These people are monsters.  Actually that is an insult to monsters.  There are no words to describe my feelings toward the Anthonys---all of the Anthonys-- after reading the documents released so far.  It is beyond imagination.

It was said tonight on NG that GA has a job as a security guard at Disney.  After seeing him on TV many times and watching his unatural body jerking movements and his facial tics, I can only wonder what kind of disability he is on and if that disability is the reason for his leaving the Ohio PD. I am assuming that when I read that George is on disability it was correct.  We have seen his terrible temper and we have seen him assault a senior citizen.  It is said that he threw his own father through a plate glass window.  One wonders if his temperament has any connection with his disability and if he should actually be carrying a gun if he is doing so at his present job. After having seen his temper in action, throwing chairs, assaulting a young boy, throwing the American flag on the ground, assaulting an old lady, uncontrollably yelling "Shut up, shut up, shut up" at reporters, I would feel very uncomfortable should I encounter him with a gun .

I agree, I find it scary that George got a new job after all this. Amazing anyone would think he is mentally stable enough to secure anything!

But I believe you mis-heard the TV. CINDY is on disability from her job, it was reported, not George.

Just wanted to clear this up.

Wink

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1093 on: September 23, 2008, 10:44:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!   I think after Casey told Lee that she should have been turned in to the police a long time ago she was ready to confess to him what she had done to and with Caylee but no Cindy had to stick her head in the doorway with "what have you done?" so Casey dug her heels in and the opportunity was lost. That did it for me with CA .

IMO
I think she told Lee.
He was very quick to jump into action to go and play fetch for her.  I think if he had not known he would sit back and let the police do their job. 

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: September 23, 2008, 10:45:40 PM »

Amy said that Tony told her that he told LE about the text message Casey sent him.. that if Caylee is never found, she's going to jail for eternity. 

I don't recall seeing that in Tony's statement.. this latest or the one from the last set of pages. Does anybody else?

Makes ya wonder.. if a nanny really took the baby, why would she worry about going to jail for eternity? 

IIRC, from the documents reviewed today, the above was mentioned in Amy's interview statement as being told to her by Tony & that he had conveyed the information to the Detectives & in Tony's interview statement that it was communicated by KC to him in a telephone call, not a text message, it was a bit fuzzy, but it is there.  Hope I have that right, the mind is a bit jambled at this point.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: September 23, 2008, 10:47:00 PM »

Oh good grief!

Like our eyes are not already bulging out of our heads tonight from all this reading!

Who is using the highlighter here?!?

LOL

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: September 23, 2008, 10:48:29 PM »

I've got so much catching up to do but I wanted to post my thoughts first before I get side tracked.

We knew a man, (now dead) that was a guard on death row, he walked that final walk with many men, he once us that even though you know these men are there for a reason and undoubtedly deserve to die, that it's still a difficult thing to walk a man to his execution. Having said that.............

Casey, we have now learned packed her own things but not any of Caylee's toys or clothes, premeditated. She knew when she left that house that Caylee would never be back. She held that innocent baby girl's hand and walked her to her execution, she looked her in the eyes as she buckled her in the car seat and I wonder, is that why the doll is naked? Did she take the dress off the doll and put chloroform on it and hold it over Caylee's mouth and nose? Probably still in the carseat so she couldn't fight?

I know we so hoped that at least it was an accident but this cold hearted bitch couldn't even give Caylee her doll in death, even evil John Couey let Jessica have her dolphin.

This news has just torn me to pieces today, I pray to God they find Caylee's body so Casey can get the DP.

And Cindy and George, if you care anything about Caylee at all, help find her and give her her doll that she loved so dearly, that is the very least you can do for her.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: September 23, 2008, 10:48:42 PM »

I am certain that Casey has taken more mental health assessment packets than you can shake a stick at. Both sides will do their own testing and have their own experts . That may be what she was doing some of the time she spent in JB's office the first week. We have seen that crap in every case we have followed

I had a feeling it was Cindy's laptop Casey had been using so that wasn't a huge surprise, the virus on the laptop  was, so I wonder if that happened accidently or as a plan to keep police from finding out something on it. If that was the plan we all know you could dump the hard drive in the ocean and the FBI can still bring up what you had on there.  I am wondering was that anything to do with her burning need to talk to Tony after being arrested. To be one so young Tony sure has issues with memory and expressing himself eh?

I thought the Lee/Tony/Amy interviews were well worth my time to read but now I have 40 pages of monkey talk I'm behind on so everyone will prolly be gone to bed before I'm back so I'll say goodnite to them and hope we have another good day of stuff to chatter about tomorrow.

I think you may be correct about Cindy's laptop.

She says they confiscated it in this video.

I wonder if the laptop was Cindy's... kinda like she told the police
the cars was her's too? You know what I mean?

Cindy Anthony Rozzie Franco orig air 7/28/08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-epqlfiu_wE

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: September 23, 2008, 10:51:08 PM »

I've got so much catching up to do but I wanted to post my thoughts first before I get side tracked.

We knew a man, (now dead) that was a guard on death row, he walked that final walk with many men, he once us that even though you know these men are there for a reason and undoubtedly deserve to die, that it's still a difficult thing to walk a man to his execution. Having said that.............

Casey, we have now learned packed her own things but not any of Caylee's toys or clothes, premeditated. She knew when she left that house that Caylee would never be back. She held that innocent baby girl's hand and walked her to her execution, she looked her in the eyes as she buckled her in the car seat and I wonder, is that why the doll is naked? Did she take the dress off the doll and put chloroform on it and hold it over Caylee's mouth and nose? Probably still in the carseat so she couldn't fight?

I know we so hoped that at least it was an accident but this cold hearted bitch couldn't even give Caylee her doll in death, even evil John Couey let Jessica have her dolphin.

This news has just torn me to pieces today, I pray to God they find Caylee's body so Casey can get the DP.

And Cindy and George, if you care anything about Caylee at all, help find her and give her her doll that she loved so dearly, that is the very least you can do for her.
I have to say,  this post broke my heart worse than any post I have read.......  nevertheless, it was a good one,

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1099 on: September 23, 2008, 10:51:19 PM »

Casey's MySpace status as of 10:00pm...her MySpace "Post Board" has turned into an arguement blog btw...kinda funny.  Her response to the latest news...

Casey I AM AND ITS NOTHING LIKE WHAT THEY SAY. JUST IGNORE THEM ITS BEST. 10:00pm -

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.