April 26, 2024, 02:53:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327371 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: September 23, 2008, 10:52:29 PM »

I have a message for Chuck who saw George recently and posted here, 
You feel sympathy for a person who is taking you for a ride. It isnt easy to become a pathological liar like casey. It takes an example to learn from, intelligence and practice.  George has his own demons as we all do,
He lied to his family about all the thousands he spent on texas hold 'em poker on the internet a couple years back.
Cindy almost divorced him for lies and money issues. 
He drove the car from the tow yard loaded with a dead body smell.
He told cindy and LE it was OVERPOWERING.
For all of you who haven't smelt a dead body that is decomposing , you cant comment on its power. The fact that it is unmistakable and so strong and singular in comparison to ANY other odor like garbage or a dead skunk or animal is very important.
George knew that there was a dead body in that trunk, he also knew that Casey is involved by her actionss  All this talk of his a beleif that Caylee is alive is BULL.
Finally, I recommend George take a look at one of my neighbors actions a few years back. He turned his brother in after recognizing his writings.  Any one remember Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber? 
Chuck, next time you talk to George, tell him to tell her to get the @$## out of the house and never come back. Seriously.

Great post and isn't it interesting that it came on the eve of the docs being released? Just saying.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1101 on: September 23, 2008, 10:53:31 PM »

Oh good grief!

Like our eyes are not already bulging out of our heads tonight from all this reading!

Who is using the highlighter here?!?

LOL

I am you got a problem with it?  LMAO

Take it up with Cindy..ROFLMAO   

j/k I will lay off the highlighter...

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1102 on: September 23, 2008, 10:55:03 PM »

I am assuming that when I read that George is on disability it was correct.  We have seen his terrible temper and we have seen him assault a senior citizen.  It is said that he threw his own father through a plate glass window. One wonders if his temperament has any connection with his disability and if he should actually be carrying a gun if he is doing so at his present job.

I faxed the Disney people about that earlier in the day. They called me
right back and assured me it only shoots confetti and a flower out of
the end of it.

I know that I am gonna rest better tonight, I dunno about you!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: September 23, 2008, 10:55:54 PM »

BRIAN BURNER - neighbor of the Anthony's, the one who Casey borrowed the shovel from saw Casey back into the driveway on....

June 17th
June 18th or 19th (the day she borrowed the shovel)
June 20th
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: September 23, 2008, 10:58:40 PM »

BRIAN BURNER - neighbor of the Anthony's, the one who Casey borrowed the shovel from saw Casey back into the driveway on....

June 17th
June 20th

June 20th he saw a brown haired man in pick up truck...Tony had a jeep could not be confused with a small 2 door pick up truck nobody else finds that strange..

Ok I asked that 3 times lol but I no it was busy so maybe it was lost  but that is could be really important
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: September 23, 2008, 11:01:08 PM »

June 17th
June 20th

June 20th he saw a brown haired man in pick up truck...Tony had a jeep could not be confused with a small 2 door pick up truck nobody else finds that strange..

Ok I asked that 3 times lol but I no it was busy so maybe it was lost  but that is could be really important

I thought that was after, like the 23rd?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1106 on: September 23, 2008, 11:02:11 PM »

June 17th
June 20th

I can not think of anyone who has a small pick up within this case, that has been mentioned atleast.  Dante has a truck, but I can not remember if it was mentioned make/model.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: September 23, 2008, 11:04:31 PM »

June 17th
June 20th

I can not think of anyone who has a small pick up within this case, that has been mentioned atleast.  Dante has a truck, but I can not remember if it was mentioned make/model.

The only people I can think of with pick-up trucks connected to this case...
are the ones that keep showing up in the driveway on the FOX 35 webcam.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: September 23, 2008, 11:05:43 PM »

Newly-Released Documents In Casey Anthony Case Reveal New Details

http://www.wftv.com/video/17538584/index.html

Thanks mrskub. Now to get my monkey paws on the documents ...
They knew all along. They knew. They know. 

They knew.  Why the heck didn't George call the police when he found the car in that state at the tow yard????  He takes it home and they clean it out and do laundry instead???  WTH?

Exactly and therefore Cindy knew exactly what she was doing when she washed the pants.
'm with you,4th, Someone asked me today, well what would you do if it were your daughter. What I said is,First of all, my daughter is not a sociopath, their's is. So they knew exactly what Casey was capable of. we're hearing bits & pieces of the turmoil inside that house, now. When they BOTH smelled that car they knew damned well what had happened & Cindy washed pants! & said she didn't know! B.S. Their entire family must know about their evil daughter, that's why there is little family or friend support. I cannot wait to read the LE interviews with CA & GA & Lee. Lee must have known this was coming & he got the hell outta dodge. They have all three lied from the very beginning, I hope their statements to LE early on proves that!

Yep Monken and I've given some serious thought (just batting the idea around) that Cindy knew of Caylee's death before the 911 calls and that she put on a good act. I'll tell you why. They got that car in the afternoon, smelled death, looked for Caylee and casey's body in the trunk, instead of calling police right then which any one of us would have done, they go looking for Casey, why? Because they knew she was ok. Cindy claims to have talked to Casey everyday, the impound lot had that car since June 30th so it couldn't have been Casey they were looking for in the trunk, that leaves Caylee.They go hunting down Casey to either give her a chance to explain OR they all knew before this day that Caylee was dead and once they retrieved the car and the tow guy was there to confirm the smell, they had to call it in to police.

1st phone call, Cindy wants to turn Casey in for stealing money and a car. 2nd call, same thing but she mentions she found her daughter but not her granddaughter but no panic, 3rd call, she claims because Casey confessed that the babysitter took her that there is now an urgency. Yes she says the car smelled like a dead body but she knew that would have been evident to anyone so say it first before it's brought to your attention, like when someone is self conscious about being fat, they'll say I'm fat before someone else can. The urgency should have been there when the death smell was noticed, not hrs later because you think the babysitter has her. Hope this makes sense, just something I'm pondering.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: September 23, 2008, 11:06:10 PM »

June 17th
June 20th

Yeah that is what I was trying to get at earlier I think he has the truck he was describing small pick up dark in color that is what I though dante said he had over at WS
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1110 on: September 23, 2008, 11:08:56 PM »

June 17th
June 20th

Yeah that is what I was trying to get at earlier I think he has the truck he was describing small pick up dark in color that is what I though dante said he had over at WS
Thats why its not in my notes.  We have no way of knowing if that is "really" Dante.  My mind is mush.  I do think you are on to something here though.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: September 23, 2008, 11:09:46 PM »

June 17th
June 20th

Yeah, the pick up was the 23rd.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: September 23, 2008, 11:10:12 PM »

Welp, Monkeys ... I am gonna go rest these eyes and this weary mind.

Dolce ... feel free to highlight all you want. LOL My eyes will be better in the morning when I read all the posts to catch up.

Good night all, and thanks for being here.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: September 23, 2008, 11:10:39 PM »

NIGHTIES MONKEY BUNCH

I am going to try and go to sleep with my head in a whirl wind.   Catch you all in the AM.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: September 23, 2008, 11:12:43 PM »

NIGHTIES MONKEY BUNCH

I am going to try and go to sleep with my head in a whirl wind.   Catch you all in the AM.

Night Dolce and Brandi!

------------------
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: September 23, 2008, 11:13:07 PM »

June 17th
June 20th

Yeah you were right...

But he said they walked into the garage I know Tony said he went there with her that week but I dont think a jeep can be confused with a pick up truck...oh well maybe its nothing.

SO that means she was there 4 days that week plus the day she went to get food?? Why is she there so much

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1116 on: September 23, 2008, 11:13:45 PM »

Im going to bed too, 5"30 is going to come very early.  Good nite everyone,  thanks Klaasend, Carpe, I will talk to you all when I get to Texas.....ye -haw!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: September 23, 2008, 11:16:54 PM »

June 17th
June 20th

And isn't Dante the one leaving the country?
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: September 23, 2008, 11:17:36 PM »

Newly-Released Documents In Casey Anthony Case Reveal New Details

http://www.wftv.com/video/17538584/index.html

Thanks mrskub. Now to get my monkey paws on the documents ...
They knew all along. They knew. They know. 

They knew.  Why the heck didn't George call the police when he found the car in that state at the tow yard????  He takes it home and they clean it out and do laundry instead???  WTH?

Exactly and therefore Cindy knew exactly what she was doing when she washed the pants.
'm with you,4th, Someone asked me today, well what would you do if it were your daughter. What I said is,First of all, my daughter is not a sociopath, their's is. So they knew exactly what Casey was capable of. we're hearing bits & pieces of the turmoil inside that house, now. When they BOTH smelled that car they knew damned well what had happened & Cindy washed pants! & said she didn't know! B.S. Their entire family must know about their evil daughter, that's why there is little family or friend support. I cannot wait to read the LE interviews with CA & GA & Lee. Lee must have known this was coming & he got the hell outta dodge. They have all three lied from the very beginning, I hope their statements to LE early on proves that!

Yep Monken and I've given some serious thought (just batting the idea around) that Cindy knew of Caylee's death before the 911 calls and that she put on a good act. I'll tell you why. They got that car in the afternoon, smelled death, looked for Caylee and casey's body in the trunk, instead of calling police right then which any one of us would have done, they go looking for Casey, why? Because they knew she was ok. Cindy claims to have talked to Casey everyday, the impound lot had that car since June 30th so it couldn't have been Casey they were looking for in the trunk, that leaves Caylee.They go hunting down Casey to either give her a chance to explain OR they all knew before this day that Caylee was dead and once they retrieved the car and the tow guy was there to confirm the smell, they had to call it in to police.

1st phone call, Cindy wants to turn Casey in for stealing money and a car. 2nd call, same thing but she mentions she found her daughter but not her granddaughter but no panic, 3rd call, she claims because Casey confessed that the babysitter took her that there is now an urgency. Yes she says the car smelled like a dead body but she knew that would have been evident to anyone so say it first before it's brought to your attention, like when someone is self conscious about being fat, they'll say I'm fat before someone else can. The urgency should have been there when the death smell was noticed, not hrs later because you think the babysitter has her. Hope this makes sense, just something I'm pondering.

Of course you make sense..ponder away.
I questioned some time ago..why CinSin..didn't call 9-11 right then and there at the tow yard..  That question has bugged me for so long now.  She knew...and no one can convince me otherwise.  (ooops..didn't mean to interrupt)
Just listen and maybe have the friend of Rob's analyse the tapes...is that an option>?<'

Rob? can he maybe help? with those tapes too//just for the asking, I am oh so curious.
sorry..but I am.
TYIA if considered even.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: September 23, 2008, 11:17:48 PM »

I wonder if we can get this worthless bizzer tossed in the pokey
before I have to go out and by all of my Halloween candy?

just sayin...

They built Stonehenge faster!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.