March 28, 2024, 04:09:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 326504 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1140 on: September 23, 2008, 11:33:51 PM »

And isn't Dante the one leaving the country?

What where is he going??

I think the othernight when they were pasting from the thread he was doing on WS that he said he would testify, but only if it didn't interfere with the new job he was getting overseas.  Was that him, or the Lake guy named Exit 13?  For the heck of it - what does the lake guy drive!

Carpe - btw - is that I (heart) Nat in honor of Natalie Holloway?

Yes ma'am... Natalee is my adopted sweetheart!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1141 on: September 23, 2008, 11:34:35 PM »

What pisses me off even more is the fact she was home almost everyday...She did not let Caylee take her doll she never touched anything of Caylee's she said in the interview with LE she could have just given Caylee to her mom so she knew she had options.Why didn't she just do that? And if your child was kidnapped why in the hell would you say she is in a better place???

That's where I get so frustrated myself. If Casey was incapable of providing Caylee a safe and caring environment, then shame on her, but it was pure spitefulness that kept her from pursuing whatever she wanted without Caylee. The opportunity was available to her to give Caylee that.

I don't know how healthy the environment was with Cindy, but at least Caylee would have been given a chance to survive it!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: September 23, 2008, 11:35:21 PM »

What pisses me off even more is the fact she was home almost everyday...She did not let Caylee take her doll she never touched anything of Caylee's she said in the interview with LE she could have just given Caylee to her mom so she knew she had options.Why didn't she just do that? And if your child was kidnapped why in the hell would you say she is in a better place???
OK  thats it......Im ready to go to Orlando and b-slap that sorry excuse for a mother.....Wonder how hard it would be to get in that house anyway??????????????/lol.....but seriously.........I would like to be able to spend about five miutes alone with that,  that,,  God I dont even know what to call her............

Yeah and I maintained that it was an accident but after hearing all this I can see an accident then shutting down and trying to forget but she actually thought of everything down to the smell in the car,She tried to cover her tracks..I just hope she didn't suffer, I hope she wasn't scared and crying and putting up a fight..
Well unless the B**CH TALKS i GUESS WE WILL NEVER KNOW,    but my God how do you do that to your own baby.....just get rid of the body and then run around and try every way  you know how to cover up everything and on top of all that try to keep up with all the men that you want to (score) with   OMG   sick sick sick.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1143 on: September 23, 2008, 11:35:23 PM »

OK  thats it......Im ready to go to Orlando and b-slap that sorry excuse for a mother.....Wonder how hard it would be to get in that house anyway??????????????/lol.....but seriously.........I would like to be able to spend about five miutes alone with that,  that,,  God I dont even know what to call her............
Well higher hopes, you could steal a line from Santa..... "ho, Ho, Ho"
Muffy suggested a field trip too - count me in monkeys.  I have 5 spots left for the 75 south shuttle.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: September 23, 2008, 11:35:58 PM »

Is there anyone knows where Casey stayed the night before her car ran out of gas??  If Tony picks her up around 11 and she has food from home...Popsicles and frozen chicken...how does the food stay frozen between 7am when the check cashing place See's the car until 11am when tony picks her up?? 

Since I'm still back reading , I read in Tony's statement he says she left his place early the morning of the 27th. then gets a call later to pick her up at around 11 am from mascot.
She has grocery's and clothes he assumed she got from the Anthony residence because the grocery's weren't in normal grocery type bags.

So maybe some point early the 27th she went home or met up with family to get the grocery's?

sorry if this has been answered.

The other thing on this is didn't the employee's at the check cashing place say the car was there when they arrived? 

Your right the manager I think at the grocery store said it was there at 7am..Well apparently she can slip out with out anyone knowing she did it at Ricardo's maybe she did it there too.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: September 23, 2008, 11:36:47 PM »

IIRC, it wasn't Dante S that is leaving the country in approximately 8 days to take an out of country contracting job but the other poster referred to as Exit13 that is the supposed owner of the Lake Vaj party house.

Thanks - so much info coming in.  I knew it was one of them!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: September 23, 2008, 11:37:52 PM »

Yes it was reported the car was there when they came to open the check cashing place.

Did casey have intentions of returning to get her car? Was it on the 28 of june that she wanted Amy to get her gas cans at
target or out her storage? I cant remember the date.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: September 23, 2008, 11:39:02 PM »

Interesting part of Amy H's interview statement to me is where Amy is describing that CA telling of how the tow yard people had complained about the horrid odor coming from the trunk of the car & how CA & GA were fearing that either KC or Caylee were in the trunk of the car, as the tow yard people didn't have the keys to the car & that is when Amy H. goes on to explain to CA that KC was complaining of the odor coming from the engine compartment (front) of the car going back to June 25th.

IMO, CA is kicking herself in the arse for making the exclamation regarding the body smell from the car in the 3rd 911 call, they were airing the car out, THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF BRINGING THE CAR TO THE ATTENTION OF LE.  What was in the car?  1) the horrid decomposition odor 2) the laptop

The 30 day kidnapping from the park script was supposed to be the tale that evening to LE, the car & it's contents were not in the script. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: September 23, 2008, 11:39:06 PM »

Yeah and I maintained that it was an accident but after hearing all this I can see an accident then shutting down and trying to forget but she actually thought of everything down to the smell in the car,She tried to cover her tracks..I just hope she didn't suffer, I hope she wasn't scared and crying and putting up a fight..
Well unless the B**CH TALKS i GUESS WE WILL NEVER KNOW,    but my God how do you do that to your own baby.....just get rid of the body and then run around and try every way  you know how to cover up everything and on top of all that try to keep up with all the men that you want to (score) with   OMG   sick sick sick.....

I just hopes she keeps having nightmares and eventually cracks and cannot take it anymore!!!

I hope after people read these documents it will put pressure on LE to charge her with murder!!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1149 on: September 23, 2008, 11:39:58 PM »

Don't you know Cindy was having a hissy fit... Tony gettin'
to lay his lips up against that delicious Tyson chicken!

Cin-Cin had dibbies on it. I betcha that is what kicked off her search.

Please excuse..I had to read that word about 5 times now... the one you typed up there...s e a r c h ...I think it says search.

CinSin has a search going on?
Really....where? Smile  may I ask?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: September 23, 2008, 11:40:41 PM »

Very cool Carpe.  I adore my fellow monkeys, you guys are all most lost family!!!!!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: September 23, 2008, 11:43:20 PM »

Yes it was reported the car was there when they came to open the check cashing place.

Did casey have intentions of returning to get her car? Was it on the 28 of june that she wanted Amy to get her gas cans at

So that begs the question:  where was she between 7 (or when the check place employees got there) and 11 when tony came to get her?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: September 23, 2008, 11:45:01 PM »

I've got so much catching up to do but I wanted to post my thoughts first before I get side tracked.

We knew a man, (now dead) that was a guard on death row, he walked that final walk with many men, he once us that even though you know these men are there for a reason and undoubtedly deserve to die, that it's still a difficult thing to walk a man to his execution. Having said that.............

Casey, we have now learned packed her own things but not any of Caylee's toys or clothes, premeditated. She knew when she left that house that Caylee would never be back. She held that innocent baby girl's hand and walked her to her execution, she looked her in the eyes as she buckled her in the car seat and I wonder, is that why the doll is naked? Did she take the dress off the doll and put chloroform on it and hold it over Caylee's mouth and nose? Probably still in the carseat so she couldn't fight?

I know we so hoped that at least it was an accident but this cold hearted bitch couldn't even give Caylee her doll in death, even evil John Couey let Jessica have her dolphin.

This news has just torn me to pieces today, I pray to God they find Caylee's body so Casey can get the DP.

And Cindy and George, if you care anything about Caylee at all, help find her and give her her doll that she loved so dearly, that is the very least you can do for her.
I have to say,  this post broke my heart worse than any post I have read.......  nevertheless, it was a good one,

thanks always, I know all of our hearts break for Caylee today and everyday, any one of us would have loved to have that little girl in our lives, just not like this.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: September 23, 2008, 11:46:11 PM »

Well higher hopes, you could steal a line from Santa..... "ho, Ho, Ho"
Muffy suggested a field trip too - count me in monkeys.  I have 5 spots left for the 75 south shuttle.
I live just 2and a half hours from Orlando and all my Mothers family live in Winter Gardens......I was just there in April and I just wish there was someway that we could have a look into the future because I feel so bad about poor little Caylee and had I known what was in store for her I really would have Kidnapped her........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: September 23, 2008, 11:47:18 PM »

So that begs the question:  where was she between 7 (or when the check place employees got there) and 11 when tony came to get her?

I know Im thinking the same, where was she?. Amy said she got calls from casey while casey was waiting for tony to pick her up so there should be cell phone pings from the 27th.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1155 on: September 23, 2008, 11:48:49 PM »

IIRC, it wasn't Dante S that is leaving the country in approximately 8 days to take an out of country contracting job but the other poster referred to as Exit13 that is the supposed owner of the Lake Vaj party house.

Yes, something like that.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: September 23, 2008, 11:51:14 PM »

Klaas did you get the email?? I sent it from both addresses
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1157 on: September 23, 2008, 11:51:42 PM »

I know Im thinking the same, where was she?. Amy said she got calls from casey while casey was waiting for tony to pick her up so there should be cell phone pings from the 27th.

I asked that question also..where was she before she dropped her car off. I don't believe it totally empty. I believe her car's odor forced her to abandon it and she used that as an excuse.. I could be totally wrong though..
Still want to know where she was for at least 24 - 48 hours before that time too...and them prior if necessary.
Know I am borderline here....but still wondering just the same.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: September 23, 2008, 11:53:40 PM »

I'm a pretty tough old bird, but it has finally gotten to me and I am in tears.  I can't bear to think of Caylee being denied the comfort of her baby doll as she died.  It just breaks my heart. I can only hope Caylee didn't know what was happening to her as her mother killed her.

These people are monsters.  Actually that is an insult to monsters.  There are no words to describe my feelings toward the Anthonys---all of the Anthonys-- after reading the documents released so far.  It is beyond imagination.

It was said tonight on NG that GA has a job as a security guard at Disney.  After seeing him on TV many times and watching his unatural body jerking movements and his facial tics, I can only wonder what kind of disability he is on and if that disability is the reason for his leaving the Ohio PD. I am assuming that when I read that George is on disability it was correct.  We have seen his terrible temper and we have seen him assault a senior citizen.  It is said that he threw his own father through a plate glass window.  One wonders if his temperament has any connection with his disability and if he should actually be carrying a gun if he is doing so at his present job.

George and I spoke of our disabilites. We both had injuries that required  knee surgery. He had an ACL done, and I had total knee replacement. We compared our scars to each other. (so I know this was the truth)  Your assumption is incorrect. I don't think he is issued a firearm for his duties as a Security guard at Disney. In fact, most Security there is unarmed posts.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: September 23, 2008, 11:54:19 PM »

Interesting part of Amy H's interview statement to me is where Amy is describing that CA telling of how the tow yard people had complained about the horrid odor coming from the trunk of the car & how CA & GA were fearing that either KC or Caylee were in the trunk of the car, as the tow yard people didn't have the keys to the car & that is when Amy H. goes on to explain to CA that KC was complaining of the odor coming from the engine compartment (front) of the car going back to June 25th.

IMO, CA is kicking herself in the arse for making the exclamation regarding the body smell from the car in the 3rd 911 call, they were airing the car out, THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF BRINGING THE CAR TO THE ATTENTION OF LE.  What was in the car?  1) the horrid decomposition odor 2) the laptop

The 30 day kidnapping from the park script was supposed to be the tale that evening to LE, the car & it's contents were not in the script. 

I posted this on another page, am bumping it to here,lol. But just to reinerate, if Cindy talked to Casey everyday and the tow company had the car from June 30th to July 15th, how could they possibly think Casey's dead body was in the trunk?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep Monken and I've given some serious thought (just batting the idea around) that Cindy knew of Caylee's death before the 911 calls and that she put on a good act. I'll tell you why. They got that car in the afternoon, smelled death, looked for Caylee and casey's body in the trunk, instead of calling police right then which any one of us would have done, they go looking for Casey, why? Because they knew she was ok. Cindy claims to have talked to Casey everyday, the impound lot had that car since June 30th so it couldn't have been Casey they were looking for in the trunk, that leaves Caylee.They go hunting down Casey to either give her a chance to explain OR they all knew before this day that Caylee was dead and once they retrieved the car and the tow guy was there to confirm the smell, they had to call it in to police.

1st phone call, Cindy wants to turn Casey in for stealing money and a car. 2nd call, same thing but she mentions she found her daughter but not her granddaughter but no panic, 3rd call, she claims because Casey confessed that the babysitter took her that there is now an urgency. Yes she says the car smelled like a dead body but she knew that would have been evident to anyone so say it first before it's brought to your attention, like when someone is self conscious about being fat, they'll say I'm fat before someone else can. The urgency should have been there when the death smell was noticed, not hrs later because you think the babysitter has her. Hope this makes sense, just something I'm pondering.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.