April 19, 2024, 04:50:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327176 times)
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #1160 on: September 23, 2008, 11:57:40 PM »

several posts back someone was discussing the neighbor reporting a truck being in the A's driveway. I am not sure about what kind of vehicle Dante drives, but Jeep makes trucks, not just SUV's and Jeeps! so maybe his older model pick up is a Jeep truck??

I believe in love...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: September 23, 2008, 11:57:41 PM »

Yes it was reported the car was there when they came to open the check cashing place.

Did casey have intentions of returning to get her car? Was it on the 28 of june that she wanted Amy to get her gas cans at
target or out her storage? I cant remember the date.

So that begs the question:  where was she between 7 (or when the check place employees got there) and 11 when tony came to get her?

I know Im thinking the same, where was she?. Amy said she got calls from casey while casey was waiting for tony to pick her up so there should be cell phone pings from the 27th.

Another thing, LP might be on to something here with his theory of the dumpsters.  Now, who helped her and why did it take so long.......no - WAIT - if she tossed her in the dumpster that would not have taken that long, so they must have taken her body somewhere.  God, that just killed me to type her body.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: September 23, 2008, 11:58:38 PM »

Klaas did you get the email?? I sent it from both addresses

Yes I got it and responded right away
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: September 23, 2008, 11:58:47 PM »

I'm a pretty tough old bird, but it has finally gotten to me and I am in tears.  I can't bear to think of Caylee being denied the comfort of her baby doll as she died.  It just breaks my heart. I can only hope Caylee didn't know what was happening to her as her mother killed her.

These people are monsters.  Actually that is an insult to monsters.  There are no words to describe my feelings toward the Anthonys---all of the Anthonys-- after reading the documents released so far.  It is beyond imagination.

It was said tonight on NG that GA has a job as a security guard at Disney.  After seeing him on TV many times and watching his unatural body jerking movements and his facial tics, I can only wonder what kind of disability he is on and if that disability is the reason for his leaving the Ohio PD. I am assuming that when I read that George is on disability it was correct.  We have seen his terrible temper and we have seen him assault a senior citizen.  It is said that he threw his own father through a plate glass window.  One wonders if his temperament has any connection with his disability and if he should actually be carrying a gun if he is doing so at his present job.

George and I spoke of our disabilites. We both had injuries that required  knee surgery. He had an ACL done, and I had total knee replacement. We compared our scars to each other. (so I know this was the truth)  Your assumption is incorrect. I don't think he is issued a firearm for his duties as a Security guard at Disney. In fact, most Security there is unarmed posts.

Didn't they say George worked the night shift???

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: September 24, 2008, 12:00:19 AM »

Klaas did you get the email?? I sent it from both addresses

Yes I got it and responded right away

On no I wonder what happened didn't get it!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: September 24, 2008, 12:00:29 AM »

I'm a pretty tough old bird, but it has finally gotten to me and I am in tears.  I can't bear to think of Caylee being denied the comfort of her baby doll as she died.  It just breaks my heart. I can only hope Caylee didn't know what was happening to her as her mother killed her.

These people are monsters.  Actually that is an insult to monsters.  There are no words to describe my feelings toward the Anthonys---all of the Anthonys-- after reading the documents released so far.  It is beyond imagination.

It was said tonight on NG that GA has a job as a security guard at Disney.  After seeing him on TV many times and watching his unatural body jerking movements and his facial tics, I can only wonder what kind of disability he is on and if that disability is the reason for his leaving the Ohio PD. I am assuming that when I read that George is on disability it was correct.  We have seen his terrible temper and we have seen him assault a senior citizen.  It is said that he threw his own father through a plate glass window.  One wonders if his temperament has any connection with his disability and if he should actually be carrying a gun if he is doing so at his present job.

George and I spoke of our disabilites. We both had injuries that required  knee surgery. He had an ACL done, and I had total knee replacement. We compared our scars to each other. (so I know this was the truth)  Your assumption is incorrect. I don't think he is issued a firearm for his duties as a Security guard at Disney. In fact, most Security there is unarmed posts.
Well,  Thank God for little favors........personaly  I wouldnt hire him to gaurd my chicken coupe.......and you mean to tell me that with his darling little granddaughter missing he was just sitting around gapping it up with you and comparing knee surgeries  and just having a good ole time........well  I dont know why that surprises me .......he wasnt out looking for poor little Caylee so I guess he had plenty of spare time on his hands.....................WHATEVER

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: September 24, 2008, 12:01:10 AM »

Well Chuck - so you came back.  What do you think now, after these documents have come out?  Is your 4 hour friend still all you once thought?
And, my last attempt to get you to answer the question I think many monkeys want to know:  What is your intention of being here? 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1167 on: September 24, 2008, 12:05:51 AM »

Yes it was reported the car was there when they came to open the check cashing place.

Did casey have intentions of returning to get her car? Was it on the 28 of june that she wanted Amy to get her gas cans at
target or out her storage? I cant remember the date.

So that begs the question:  where was she between 7 (or when the check place employees got there) and 11 when tony came to get her?

I know Im thinking the same, where was she?. Amy said she got calls from casey while casey was waiting for tony to pick her up so there should be cell phone pings from the 27th.

Another thing, LP might be on to something here with his theory of the dumpsters.  Now, who helped her and why did it take so long.......no - WAIT - if she tossed her in the dumpster that would not have taken that long, so they must have taken her body somewhere.  God, that just killed me to type her body.   

If she did make the gosh awful move of putting Caylee in the dumpster...

Doing it early in the morning pre-7am would have been a great time to do it.

Usually those garbage trucks getting rolling before the sun comes up.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: September 24, 2008, 12:07:28 AM »

Well,  Thank God for little favors........personaly  I wouldnt hire him to gaurd my chicken coupe.......and you mean to tell me that with his darling little granddaughter missing he was just sitting around gapping it up with you and comparing knee surgeries  and just having a good ole time........well  I dont know why that surprises me .......he wasnt out looking for poor little Caylee so I guess he had plenty of spare time on his hands.....................WHATEVER
psst..I've had a chicken coupe..they sure don't need a george..with all the above.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: September 24, 2008, 12:07:31 AM »

several posts back someone was discussing the neighbor reporting a truck being in the A's driveway. I am not sure about what kind of vehicle Dante drives, but Jeep makes trucks, not just SUV's and Jeeps! so maybe his older model pick up is a Jeep truck??

Could be
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: September 24, 2008, 12:08:55 AM »

Well I've read most of the statements.  Now my eyes hurt and my hear is broken...

I sure don't believe that Casey disposed of the body alone.  I feel that ole pappa George helped!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: September 24, 2008, 12:09:17 AM »

Casey begins complaining to Amy on the 25th of june her car really stinks bad, but says on the 27th that she finds a dead animal plastered to her car and she took care of it and now it doesent stink.

something stinks here...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: September 24, 2008, 12:09:35 AM »

Wow, so many incredibly good questions and observations monkeys!!

I have a little one too.  If Casey went to her house to pick up groceries on the 27th before abandoning her car, wouldn't the A's have heard her come into the house??  Supposedly, Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th and George after the 24th.  Cindy leaves for work in the morning and George in the afternoon.  So, how'd she sneak in to take groceries without being heard by those that are so upset with her being away? 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: September 24, 2008, 12:11:15 AM »

I have a little one too.  If Casey went to her house to pick up groceries on the 27th before abandoning her car, wouldn't the A's have heard her come into the house??  Supposedly, Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th and George after the 24th.  Cindy leaves for work in the morning and George in the afternoon.  So, how'd she sneak in to take groceries without being heard by those that are so upset with her being away? 

She probably stole the groceries from her accomplice - he/she is not about to tell about that theft.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1174 on: September 24, 2008, 12:12:44 AM »

Casey was a pro at being a thief.  I'm sure that she made sure no one was home.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: September 24, 2008, 12:13:00 AM »

Either the Anthonys knew she was there or she was sneaky like she was the three times she came to house between june 17th and the 21st when the neighbor saw her on 3 different occasions backing into the garage.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: September 24, 2008, 12:13:32 AM »

Supposingly...she is good at slipping into someones house without being heard....she had done it before...and also she might not have had to go inside ...as for as I can tell the stuff she had was frozen stuff...and if they have a freezer in the garage she could have just went in there and taken the food and left without entering the house......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1177 on: September 24, 2008, 12:13:32 AM »

Lights on in the house - someone isn't sleeping.....
Makes me want to sing, "Whatch gonna do when they come for you?"  Wonder if Casey is sweating bullets again
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: September 24, 2008, 12:15:09 AM »

She probably stole the groceries from her accomplice - he/she is not about to tell about that theft.

So who would be on our list of potential accomplices?

Dante
Tony
Jesse
George
Lee

Yes??? 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1179 on: September 24, 2008, 12:15:28 AM »

We need to put out an APB on a missing Tyson chicken and
see what we come up with!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.