March 28, 2024, 04:43:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 326486 times)
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: September 24, 2008, 12:16:33 AM »

I'm a pretty tough old bird, but it has finally gotten to me and I am in tears.  I can't bear to think of Caylee being denied the comfort of her baby doll as she died.  It just breaks my heart. I can only hope Caylee didn't know what was happening to her as her mother killed her.

These people are monsters.  Actually that is an insult to monsters.  There are no words to describe my feelings toward the Anthonys---all of the Anthonys-- after reading the documents released so far.  It is beyond imagination.

It was said tonight on NG that GA has a job as a security guard at Disney.  After seeing him on TV many times and watching his unatural body jerking movements and his facial tics, I can only wonder what kind of disability he is on and if that disability is the reason for his leaving the Ohio PD. I am assuming that when I read that George is on disability it was correct.  We have seen his terrible temper and we have seen him assault a senior citizen.  It is said that he threw his own father through a plate glass window.  One wonders if his temperament has any connection with his disability and if he should actually be carrying a gun if he is doing so at his present job.

George and I spoke of our disabilites. We both had injuries that required  knee surgery. He had an ACL done, and I had total knee replacement. We compared our scars to each other. (so I know this was the truth)  Your assumption is incorrect. I don't think he is issued a firearm for his duties as a Security guard at Disney. In fact, most Security there is unarmed posts.
Well,  Thank God for little favors........personaly  I wouldnt hire him to gaurd my chicken coupe.......and you mean to tell me that with his darling little granddaughter missing he was just sitting around gapping it up with you and comparing knee surgeries  and just having a good ole time........well  I dont know why that surprises me .......he wasnt out looking for poor little Caylee so I guess he had plenty of spare time on his hands.....................WHATEVER

How old are are you....twelve? No? Well you post comments like one.  Because an adult would know that even during the worst of times, adults do make time to talk about other subjects.

I'll leave this "playground" full of child like posters. I really thought there would be adults here, that would be capable of having a mature discussion...I guess I was wrong.

Save your snide reply...it will fall on deaf ears. (yeah...I know. You will make one anyway...that's what twelve year olds do)

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: September 24, 2008, 12:17:42 AM »

And I guess george felt like he needed to lie about going to the trunk on the 24t.So he can say there was no smell or no body in the car..SHe would not let him near that trunk she got the cans for him and even cussed at him. Would you have to leave someone in the trunk a few days for it to smell that bad or can it be just a few hours?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: September 24, 2008, 12:17:55 AM »

We need to put out an APB on a missing Tyson chicken and
see what we come up with!

No wonder Cindy is losing so much weight!!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: September 24, 2008, 12:19:33 AM »

I'm a pretty tough old bird, but it has finally gotten to me and I am in tears.  I can't bear to think of Caylee being denied the comfort of her baby doll as she died.  It just breaks my heart. I can only hope Caylee didn't know what was happening to her as her mother killed her.

These people are monsters.  Actually that is an insult to monsters.  There are no words to describe my feelings toward the Anthonys---all of the Anthonys-- after reading the documents released so far.  It is beyond imagination.

It was said tonight on NG that GA has a job as a security guard at Disney.  After seeing him on TV many times and watching his unatural body jerking movements and his facial tics, I can only wonder what kind of disability he is on and if that disability is the reason for his leaving the Ohio PD. I am assuming that when I read that George is on disability it was correct.  We have seen his terrible temper and we have seen him assault a senior citizen.  It is said that he threw his own father through a plate glass window.  One wonders if his temperament has any connection with his disability and if he should actually be carrying a gun if he is doing so at his present job.

George and I spoke of our disabilites. We both had injuries that required  knee surgery. He had an ACL done, and I had total knee replacement. We compared our scars to each other. (so I know this was the truth)  Your assumption is incorrect. I don't think he is issued a firearm for his duties as a Security guard at Disney. In fact, most Security there is unarmed posts.
Well,  Thank God for little favors........personaly  I wouldnt hire him to gaurd my chicken coupe.......and you mean to tell me that with his darling little granddaughter missing he was just sitting around gapping it up with you and comparing knee surgeries  and just having a good ole time........well  I dont know why that surprises me .......he wasnt out looking for poor little Caylee so I guess he had plenty of spare time on his hands.....................WHATEVER

How old are are you....twelve? No? Well you post comments like one.  Because an adult would know that even during the worst of times, adults do make time to talk about other subjects.

I'll leave this "playground" full of child like posters. I really thought there would be adults here, that would be capable of having a mature discussion...I guess I was wrong.

Save your snide reply...it will fall on deaf ears. (yeah...I know. You will make one anyway...that's what twelve year olds do)

Chuck - I am new here too, but they don't take kindly to name calling. 
Funny, there are lights on at the house - ain't it? 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: September 24, 2008, 12:21:33 AM »

Chuck - I am new here too, but they don't take kindly to name calling. 
Funny, there are lights on at the house - ain't it? 

Have a great night Chuck!!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: September 24, 2008, 12:21:43 AM »

We need to put out an APB on a missing Tyson chicken and
see what we come up with!

No wonder Cindy is losing so much weight!!   

That and who knows, maybe typing like this burns calories!  I know one thing, if she is an accessory after the fact, her Jenny Craig days aren't over.  Heard that prison food sucks!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: September 24, 2008, 12:22:18 AM »

I dont think I gave you any reason to talk to me that way...and no Im not twelve  but I am A Mother and so   what do you espect  when a child is missing .........I didnt call you anything aND i DONT APPRECIATE YOU TALKING TO ME IN THAT MANNER.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: September 24, 2008, 12:22:47 AM »

Wow, so many incredibly good questions and observations monkeys!!

I have a little one too.  If Casey went to her house to pick up groceries on the 27th before abandoning her car, wouldn't the A's have heard her come into the house??  Supposedly, Cindy said she didn't see Casey after the 16th and George after the 24th.  Cindy leaves for work in the morning and George in the afternoon.  So, how'd she sneak in to take groceries without being heard by those that are so upset with her being away? 

She probably stole the groceries from her accomplice - he/she is not about to tell about that theft.

Socks...she didn't have to really 'sneak' in. She knew for years what the daily schedule was.
She's sneaky..she could work around anything in that house. Look at them..look at what's become of them because of ca$ey's actions.
Beside that isn't there a clip somewhere, where cin$in was saying there was a key somewhere, is that a shed key or is that a house key?
Even still, ca$ey, I'm sure had a spare of her own if she wasn't there the night before..if she hadn't stolen groceries from someone else's home or her parent'$ home, even. she tries to work it well...in every aspect of her eggshell world.

I just hope .. she takes responsibility for her actions...before daylight.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: September 24, 2008, 12:23:22 AM »

I have kept quiet regarding your remarks, but you have stepped over the line.

You can have opinions and befriend the Anthonys, but to come in here and talk down to fellow monkies is disgusting!  Everyone here is nice and respects each others opinions.  When others disagreed with your opinions it was done with respect, but I see that you didn't deserve it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1189 on: September 24, 2008, 12:23:51 AM »

Look Chuckles...

Other than you being George's special friend for a whole four hours and wanting

to broadcast what a swell guy he is to the world... comparing

scars, and having sword fights out in the backyard playing on Georgie's

Slip 'N Slide... I don't see where you added a bunch to the discussion.

Thanks for swinging by though.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: September 24, 2008, 12:25:25 AM »

hey monkeys! Its my first ever post

Ive been lurking for a couple of weeks, but finally decided earlier today i needed to speak.  boy waiting on my approval was about as nerve racking as waiting to find out if i got a new job!  lol

So here are my random thoughts:

1. LE asked casey if the nanny gave her $ that day - casey said she would never sell her child.  i have a child that is caylees age, so i am in total mommy mode 24/7. i was so lost by that question the first time i heard it i had to rewind it a couple of times to put it all together.  i am totally puzzled how her answer immediately went to "i didnt sell my child" from that short question. A nanny giving you money that day did not register as anything related to selling a child in my mind. i think the normal person answer would have been "what do you mean, what are you asking"

2. Related to ALs interview - he said she got up early and left the day he picked her up at amscot. why would you get up early and leave when you dont have a job to go to?  after reading that statement i truly believe that is when she either disposed of caylee or she locked her in the trunk that night and had to go get her out.

3. if she was locking her in the trunk, how could she be assured the chloroform wouldnt wear off and casey would be in the trunk crying or screaming? this point alone makes me rule out that she stashed her there alive and points me to her doing something physical to her that killed her.

4. the car running out of gas - if it really ran out of gas and a couple of guys pushed her into the parking lot, they would have come forward by now saying they did push her.

5.  she told people, including her family, that caylee was always with the nanny while she was working. 3 y/o kids talk alot - wouldnt you expect that caylee would say something in passing about mommy and i did this today (when really her family thought she was at work) and that would bust her story? also, it amazes me that CA or GA never asked caylee about what happened at daycare today, who her friends at daycare are or anything like that. a question like that would totally confuse caylee since there is no daycare / nanny.  this sticks in my head because my kiddo is always talking about daycare, what happens there, etc.

6. casey and lee's speech is not normal. they use words consistently that normal people would not use. "fancy" words if you will.  lol  instead of saying we didnt hear from her for a month, lee says we had no communication.  i find it very bizarre that they use very large words for very simple statements.

ok now i feel better that i got all of that off my chest.  yep, its official im a monkey!!!!!!!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: September 24, 2008, 12:25:33 AM »

Higher hopes, don't you think it is odd that the lights are on and we get a visit from Chuck at the same time.  The excitement level is just too much.  You know, I do think I will weigh myself before and after blogging to see if that might be how Cindy is losing weight.  Wonder if WS is having any guest tonight.  Like the guy that called another guy, a big fuzzy teddy bear - or something like that.  That sounded like Cindy to me. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: September 24, 2008, 12:25:53 AM »

Colt/Chuck - what is your purpose for being here?  You must have more important things to do.  I find it's very curious that you would even take the time to post in a forum like this.  You don't really know the Anthonys so it's not like you can provide us with inside information we can't find out on our own.

After the documents that came out today you will find less and less sympathy for the Anthonys.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: September 24, 2008, 12:25:58 AM »

Who is this.... foot?   
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: September 24, 2008, 12:26:41 AM »

OMG.... I don't know if OSCO should know this but I just realized something and I have a theory.

Amy H said that Casey texted her several times about the smell in the car. She said that on the 27th of June Casey told her it was a squirell and that she had finally got rid of it.

Jesse Grund swears up and down that he heard Caylee in the background on June 23rd in a conversation that he had with Casey on the phone.

WHAT IF... What if Caylee really was alive then(Just like Jesse thought) and Casey killed her sometime between June 23rd and June 27th? Obviously if she disposed of the body on the 27th(In other words got rid of the smell/removed it) then means Caylee would been killed between then.  I mean it wouldn't take long(It could be 2 days) for a body to start smelling that bad in a trunk.

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: September 24, 2008, 12:28:24 AM »

Welcome Alwayz!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: September 24, 2008, 12:28:29 AM »

Welcome Alwayz wondering!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: September 24, 2008, 12:32:33 AM »

OMG.... I don't know if OSCO should know this but I just realized something and I have a theory.

Amy H said that Casey texted her several times about the smell in the car. She said that on the 27th of June Casey told her it was a squirell and that she had finally got rid of it.

Jesse Grund swears up and down that he heard Caylee in the background on June 23rd in a conversation that he had with Casey on the phone.

WHAT IF... What if Caylee really was alive then(Just like Jesse thought) and Casey killed her sometime between June 23rd and June 27th? Obviously if she disposed of the body on the 27th(In other words got rid of the smell/removed it) then means Caylee would been killed between then.  I mean it wouldn't take long(It could be 2 days) for a body to start smelling that bad in a trunk.

I think Leonard Padilla believes this, that Caylee died between the 24th and 27th.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: September 24, 2008, 12:34:09 AM »

hey monkeys! Its my first ever post

Ive been lurking for a couple of weeks, but finally decided earlier today i needed to speak.  boy waiting on my approval was about as nerve racking as waiting to find out if i got a new job!  lol

So here are my random thoughts:

1. LE asked casey if the nanny gave her $ that day - casey said she would never sell her child.  i have a child that is caylees age, so i am in total mommy mode 24/7. i was so lost by that question the first time i heard it i had to rewind it a couple of times to put it all together.  i am totally puzzled how her answer immediately went to "i didnt sell my child" from that short question. A nanny giving you money that day did not register as anything related to selling a child in my mind. i think the normal person answer would have been "what do you mean, what are you asking"

2. Related to ALs interview - he said she got up early and left the day he picked her up at amscot. why would you get up early and leave when you dont have a job to go to?  after reading that statement i truly believe that is when she either disposed of caylee or she locked her in the trunk that night and had to go get her out.

3. if she was locking her in the trunk, how could she be assured the chloroform wouldnt wear off and casey would be in the trunk crying or screaming? this point alone makes me rule out that she stashed her there alive and points me to her doing something physical to her that killed her.

4. the car running out of gas - if it really ran out of gas and a couple of guys pushed her into the parking lot, they would have come forward by now saying they did push her.

5.  she told people, including her family, that caylee was always with the nanny while she was working. 3 y/o kids talk alot - wouldnt you expect that caylee would say something in passing about mommy and i did this today (when really her family thought she was at work) and that would bust her story? also, it amazes me that CA or GA never asked caylee about what happened at daycare today, who her friends at daycare are or anything like that. a question like that would totally confuse caylee since there is no daycare / nanny.  this sticks in my head because my kiddo is always talking about daycare, what happens there, etc.

6. casey and lee's speech is not normal. they use words consistently that normal people would not use. "fancy" words if you will.  lol  instead of saying we didnt hear from her for a month, lee says we had no communication.  i find it very bizarre that they use very large words for very simple statements.

ok now i feel better that i got all of that off my chest.  yep, its official im a monkey!!!!!!!

Welcome Alwayswondering - I am kinda new too, but I can tell from your post - you think like a MONKEY!  All of your points have kept me up at night.  If I typed all the things that they say that don't make since I would be up all night and we would need a bigger server, just for that post!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: September 24, 2008, 12:34:24 AM »

I think Leonard Padilla believes this, that Caylee died between the 24th and 27th.
Then where could she have been from the 16th till the 24th?? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.