March 29, 2024, 03:08:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 326521 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #120 on: September 23, 2008, 11:35:47 AM »

Latest: New Leads In Caylee Case?

A couple claims new photos show missing tot Caylee alive! Where is Caylee Anthony? Nancy Grace investigates, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

oh, for goodness sake. This boggles my mind.

Is this the McDonalds people?  Nancy is always a day behind.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: September 23, 2008, 11:36:06 AM »

Latest: New Leads In Caylee Case?

A couple claims new photos show missing tot Caylee alive! Where is Caylee Anthony? Nancy Grace investigates, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

oh, for goodness sake. This boggles my mind.

This may be the TN mc'donalds pics from yesterday. NG is sorta behind on some stuff IMO

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2008, 11:36:08 AM »

What I hope is in the 600 pages:

- Casey's phone records
 - Tony's phone records
 - Paternity tests on several men
 - G, C&L's statement transcripts
 - Forensic results (yeah, yeah, I know I'm dreaming there)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2008, 11:37:24 AM »

- Casey's phone records
 - Tony's phone records

that would be nice.

Add Casey's signed confession. Ha! Not happening in a million years.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: September 23, 2008, 11:37:34 AM »

Does any Monkey who resides locally feel inclined to give Amy L. Edwards a call and ... enquired to when or if the Sentinel will post the document.

Janet

Updated: 30 minutes ago

State Attorney's Office releases documents in Casey Anthony case
Walter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
10:55 AM EDT, September 23, 2008
TODAY'S UPDATES:

State Attorney's Office releases documents in case
10:55 a.m. The State Attorney's Office has released nearly 600 of pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

The documents, including interviews with family members and other investigative material, are released as part of discovery, which is procedure where the state releases information to defense. The Orlando Sentinel received the documents in response to a public records request.

<snipped>

Amy L. Edwards of the Sentinel staff contributed to this report. Sarah Lundy can be reached at slundy@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-6218.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony092308,0,1398363.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: September 23, 2008, 11:37:58 AM »

I had thought all along that Zanny was a new development surrounding the case..that Casey made her up a few months ago..

Makes it even more bizarre that Zanny has been a figment for 2 years.....
Not to play devils advocate, and I mean devil, maybe Casey was being short with him...Rev. Grund.  I mean we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from.  Maybe she was not liking him butting into her life and said "I have a nanny, Zanny" just pulling the first name that pops in her head.  Then here again, she needs a quick cover story, she picks the first thing that pops in her head, from reading the books "Zanny the Nanny". 
Why would the Rev had heard of Zanny and the family not heard of her? 

This had crossed my mind. And then, it just stuck because people bought her lie. What do you think?
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2008, 11:39:26 AM »

I have 2 thoughts about what happened to Caylee. One is by accident either by drowning in the pool, heat in the playhouse, or Caylee was napping and Casey left her napping in the car ran in somewhere shopping with the car running and ran out of gas since the gas gauge didn't work.
The other is on purpose. Whether she is mentally ill or not one thing is for certain Caylee visits her at night during her dreams she has no control over that. She may push away and deny all thoughts of Caylee during her waking hours but no one controls what thoughts or dreams we have in the long lonely darkness of the night. I do not believe the state of Fla. will take her life. Do not worry monkeys. Caylee will have her own justice, in her own way, in her own time, one night at a time, for a very long time.
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2008, 11:39:37 AM »

Nancy talked about the McDonalds photos on her show last night and they basically said that it was NOT Caylee so I am thinking this is something new.

!~*Mar*~!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2008, 11:40:00 AM »

- Casey's phone records
 - Tony's phone records

Switchy

This investigation has been going on for over two month ... I expect the above information will be included.  If not ... WHY?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2008, 11:41:11 AM »

Nancy talked about the McDonalds photos on her show last night and they basically said that it was NOT Caylee so I am thinking this is something new.
Thanks Willen, good info!  I missed NG last night.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: September 23, 2008, 11:41:48 AM »

Dolce, haven't you ever wanted something more than anything else at the moment and the thought of having it consumed your every moment???  I think that's the way Casey felt about Tony.  But he only wanted her, not Caylee.  I think Casey let down her guard for a few minutes and Caylee got killed.  She tried to call everyone, but noone would answer the phone.  She drove around with the baby in the car for two days, then buried her in a shallow grave.  When I listen to the phone from the jail, all I hear is she wants to talk to Tony, no matter what.  This happens in all of our lifes, when you let something get in the way of what you are supposed to be doing, other things get taken away from you.     

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: September 23, 2008, 11:41:55 AM »

forgot to add where can we read these?

I don't think they have been put on the internet yet.  Hopefully by later today.

Thanks for the info...Sincerely

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: September 23, 2008, 11:42:03 AM »

I had thought all along that Zanny was a new development surrounding the case..that Casey made her up a few months ago..

Not to play devils advocate, and I mean devil, maybe Casey was being short with him...Rev. Grund.  I mean we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from.  Maybe she was not liking him butting into her life and said "I have a nanny, Zanny" just pulling the first name that pops in her head.  Then here again, she needs a quick cover story, she picks the first thing that pops in her head, from reading the books "Zanny the Nanny". 

This had crossed my mind. And then, it just stuck because people bought her lie. What do you think?

I think so, too.  Not only because people bought it, but because she made it "true" in her own head and once that happens you can't budge her.  Even when LE was no longer buying it and calling her a liar right to her face, she stuck to it.  It's like she makes something up and then that becomes her version of reality no matter what.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: September 23, 2008, 11:42:14 AM »

Well my furry monkey friends. I'm off to get my little guy from preschool again today. Will check in later when he's napping. Here's hoping for a MAJOR break in this case!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2008, 11:44:26 AM »

Stick with what sells.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: September 23, 2008, 11:45:27 AM »

Cam action!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2008, 11:45:44 AM »

- Casey's phone records
 - Tony's phone records

Switchy

This investigation has been going on for over two month ... I expect the above information will be included.  If not ... WHY?

Janet

Janet,

The DA can withhold a lot at this point.  Right now, Baez is only entitled to evidence regarding the neglect and fraud charges.  He is not entitled to any evidence gathered from the murder investigation because Casey has not yet been charged with murder.  I don't expect to see forensic results in these documents because they are part of the ongoing murder investigation.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2008, 11:46:54 AM »

I'm sure Cindy told Casey they would not babysit anymore, and she needed either to stay with Caylee or pay a babysitter.  Since she had no money and no babysitter at hand, but wanted to go to Tony's for the night, Casey probably thought she could leave Caylee at the Anthony's house if she were asleep.  Did she chloroform Caylee to make her sleep and then leave on the night of the 15th?  Did she give her too much chloroform and come home to find a dead Caylee? 
And, George was there the morning of the 16th when Casey came home and found a dead Caylee.  Thus, George made up the story about seeing the girls leave the house dressed to go to work.  This makes George complicit in the coverup and disposal.
Coverup, yes.  I'm not certain about the disposal.  It bothers me that he was telling the PO that he felt like Casey was covering up something, or not telling everything.  Why would he help with the disposal and cast doubt at the same time?  I think he later decided to cover for her by inventing the story but I'm not sure he was in on it.  Is there some way to explain why he would implicate her only to cover for her?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2008, 11:46:59 AM »

Garage door just went up!

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2008, 11:48:17 AM »

Dolce, haven't you ever wanted something more than anything else at the moment and the thought of having it consumed your every moment???  I think that's the way Casey felt about Tony.  But he only wanted her, not Caylee.  I think Casey let down her guard for a few minutes and Caylee got killed.  She tried to call everyone, but noone would answer the phone.  She drove around with the baby in the car for two days, then buried her in a shallow grave.  When I listen to the phone from the jail, all I hear is she wants to talk to Tony, no matter what.  This happens in all of our lifes, when you let something get in the way of what you are supposed to be doing, other things get taken away from you.     
OMG A-1 my head is going in circles!  Too many possible scenarios!  Yours fits in with the jail house calls.  There are so many ways this can all go given all the events and people surrounding this case. 
Maybe, she was killing 2 birds with one stone.  Getting her in with Tony and getting her out with Mommy Dearest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.