April 24, 2024, 09:37:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327333 times)
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: September 24, 2008, 12:34:40 AM »

OMG.... I don't know if OSCO should know this but I just realized something and I have a theory.

Amy H said that Casey texted her several times about the smell in the car. She said that on the 27th of June Casey told her it was a squirell and that she had finally got rid of it.

Jesse Grund swears up and down that he heard Caylee in the background on June 23rd in a conversation that he had with Casey on the phone.

WHAT IF... What if Caylee really was alive then(Just like Jesse thought) and Casey killed her sometime between June 23rd and June 27th? Obviously if she disposed of the body on the 27th(In other words got rid of the smell/removed it) then means Caylee would been killed between then.  I mean it wouldn't take long(It could be 2 days) for a body to start smelling that bad in a trunk.

I think Leonard Padilla believes this, that Caylee died between the 24th and 27th.

Klaas I definetly think it. When Casay said she got rid of the smell I really think she was really refering to the fact that she disposed of the body without actually saying it.

!~*Mar*~!

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: September 24, 2008, 12:35:28 AM »

Okay, so I was reading Amys statement. And she states that her and Casey and Troy went to the no clothes party on the 25th... in Caseys car.  I wonder where Caylees body was then.  I doubt she would take her car with Caylee in the trunk...
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: September 24, 2008, 12:36:14 AM »

OMG.... I don't know if OSCO should know this but I just realized something and I have a theory.

Amy H said that Casey texted her several times about the smell in the car. She said that on the 27th of June Casey told her it was a squirell and that she had finally got rid of it.

Jesse Grund swears up and down that he heard Caylee in the background on June 23rd in a conversation that he had with Casey on the phone.

WHAT IF... What if Caylee really was alive then(Just like Jesse thought) and Casey killed her sometime between June 23rd and June 27th? Obviously if she disposed of the body on the 27th(In other words got rid of the smell/removed it) then means Caylee would been killed between then.  I mean it wouldn't take long(It could be 2 days) for a body to start smelling that bad in a trunk.

I think Leonard Padilla believes this, that Caylee died between the 24th and 27th.
Then where could she have been from the 16th till the 24th?? 

I don't know. Maybe Casey was leaving her some where or something?

!~*Mar*~!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: September 24, 2008, 12:36:21 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1549131/Lee

Do I need to register to view this? Says I do but when I try, keeps telling me invalid user name.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1204 on: September 24, 2008, 12:36:33 AM »

Good observations and points alwayz-wondering!

Welcome to SM!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: September 24, 2008, 12:37:35 AM »

Okay, so I was reading Amys statement. And she states that her and Casey and Troy went to the no clothes party on the 25th... in Caseys car.  I wonder where Caylees body was then.  I doubt she would take her car with Caylee in the trunk...

Well if she was killed on the 25th(the same day or not long before that party) then no one really would have noticed but I don't know that is a good question.

Klaas- Do you have any idea how long it could take a decomposing body to start smelling?

!~*Mar*~!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: September 24, 2008, 12:37:43 AM »

Or the smell of death lingering. Good point!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: September 24, 2008, 12:37:49 AM »

Then where could she have been from the 16th till the 24th?? 

I don't know MaryMary and why all the frantic texting/calling on the 16th and 18th?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: September 24, 2008, 12:39:07 AM »

MAY 25TH  That was the party where Casey was wearing the flag and we determined it was on May 25th. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: September 24, 2008, 12:39:33 AM »

Do I need to register to view this? Says I do but when I try, keeps telling me invalid user name.
[/quote    when I go to this  it just comes up and doesnt ask me to register so idk......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: September 24, 2008, 12:39:47 AM »

I'm a pretty tough old bird, but it has finally gotten to me and I am in tears.  I can't bear to think of Caylee being denied the comfort of her baby doll as she died.  It just breaks my heart. I can only hope Caylee didn't know what was happening to her as her mother killed her.

These people are monsters.  Actually that is an insult to monsters.  There are no words to describe my feelings toward the Anthonys---all of the Anthonys-- after reading the documents released so far.  It is beyond imagination.

It was said tonight on NG that GA has a job as a security guard at Disney.  After seeing him on TV many times and watching his unatural body jerking movements and his facial tics, I can only wonder what kind of disability he is on and if that disability is the reason for his leaving the Ohio PD. I am assuming that when I read that George is on disability it was correct.  We have seen his terrible temper and we have seen him assault a senior citizen.  It is said that he threw his own father through a plate glass window.  One wonders if his temperament has any connection with his disability and if he should actually be carrying a gun if he is doing so at his present job.

George and I spoke of our disabilites. We both had injuries that required  knee surgery. He had an ACL done, and I had total knee replacement. We compared our scars to each other. (so I know this was the truth)  Your assumption is incorrect. I don't think he is issued a firearm for his duties as a Security guard at Disney. In fact, most Security there is unarmed posts.
Well,  Thank God for little favors........personaly  I wouldnt hire him to gaurd my chicken coupe.......and you mean to tell me that with his darling little granddaughter missing he was just sitting around gapping it up with you and comparing knee surgeries  and just having a good ole time........well  I dont know why that surprises me .......he wasnt out looking for poor little Caylee so I guess he had plenty of spare time on his hands.....................WHATEVER

How old are are you....twelve? No? Well you post comments like one.  Because an adult would know that even during the worst of times, adults do make time to talk about other subjects.

I'll leave this "playground" full of child like posters. I really thought there would be adults here, that would be capable of having a mature discussion...I guess I was wrong.

Save your snide reply...it will fall on deaf ears. (yeah...I know. You will make one anyway...that's what twelve year olds do)

Chuck, if you react so harshly to HH's comment, I can't imagine how you must feel about Casey Anthony's behavior. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: September 24, 2008, 12:39:54 AM »

Am I the only one that thinks it is odd the lights are back on? 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: September 24, 2008, 12:40:18 AM »

Well if she was killed on the 25th(the same day or not long before that party) then no one really would have noticed but I don't know that is a good question.

Klaas- Do you have any idea how long it could take a decomposing body to start smelling?

here you can read about decomposition stages just scroll down to human. warning its graphic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: September 24, 2008, 12:41:10 AM »

No, you don't need to register. It might have something to do with your security settings.  You can read them all here too. 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7494099&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: September 24, 2008, 12:42:10 AM »

MAY 25TH  That was the party where Casey was wearing the flag and we determined it was on May 25th. 
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1215 on: September 24, 2008, 12:42:17 AM »

I'm a pretty tough old bird, but it has finally gotten to me and I am in tears.  I can't bear to think of Caylee being denied the comfort of her baby doll as she died.  It just breaks my heart. I can only hope Caylee didn't know what was happening to her as her mother killed her.

These people are monsters.  Actually that is an insult to monsters.  There are no words to describe my feelings toward the Anthonys---all of the Anthonys-- after reading the documents released so far.  It is beyond imagination.

It was said tonight on NG that GA has a job as a security guard at Disney.  After seeing him on TV many times and watching his unatural body jerking movements and his facial tics, I can only wonder what kind of disability he is on and if that disability is the reason for his leaving the Ohio PD. I am assuming that when I read that George is on disability it was correct.  We have seen his terrible temper and we have seen him assault a senior citizen.  It is said that he threw his own father through a plate glass window.  One wonders if his temperament has any connection with his disability and if he should actually be carrying a gun if he is doing so at his present job.

George and I spoke of our disabilites. We both had injuries that required  knee surgery. He had an ACL done, and I had total knee replacement. We compared our scars to each other. (so I know this was the truth)  Your assumption is incorrect. I don't think he is issued a firearm for his duties as a Security guard at Disney. In fact, most Security there is unarmed posts.
Well,  Thank God for little favors........personaly  I wouldnt hire him to gaurd my chicken coupe.......and you mean to tell me that with his darling little granddaughter missing he was just sitting around gapping it up with you and comparing knee surgeries  and just having a good ole time........well  I dont know why that surprises me .......he wasnt out looking for poor little Caylee so I guess he had plenty of spare time on his hands.....................WHATEVER

How old are are you....twelve? No? Well you post comments like one.  Because an adult would know that even during the worst of times, adults do make time to talk about other subjects.

I'll leave this "playground" full of child like posters. I really thought there would be adults here, that would be capable of having a mature discussion...I guess I was wrong.

Save your snide reply...it will fall on deaf ears. (yeah...I know. You will make one anyway...that's what twelve year olds do)

Bye Chuck!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: September 24, 2008, 12:42:22 AM »

DOH!!! Good eye, Klaas.

I still think she stashed her in the backyard... possibly a couple of days to a week

somehow... those LE dogs did not set off without good reason.

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: September 24, 2008, 12:42:59 AM »

I just finished reading 317 pages.....is there a link for just the text messages?  My d@mn monitor took a dump today ::MonkeyNoNo::and I'm using my sons MAC which I'm not used to....anyway, sorry for rambling....after reading, I'm a little crazy myself

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: September 24, 2008, 12:43:04 AM »

[/quote    when I go to this  it just comes up and doesnt ask me to register so idk......

Hmm, I just get a white page so after several attempts, I hit the download button which makes me register.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: September 24, 2008, 12:43:18 AM »

Am I the only one that thinks it is odd the lights are back on? 
Sorry...I meant to answer you but was still upset about the comment from  Colt......anyway yes.....but I imagine there's alot going on at that house after this release today  and I dont think that if I was in that family I could sleep not knowing what might happen within the coming days.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.