April 26, 2024, 12:29:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327388 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: September 24, 2008, 12:43:30 AM »

Very Graphic

Moment of Death:
1} The heart stops
2} The skin gets tight and grey in color
3} All the muscles relax
4} The bladder and bowels empty
. . . .4a - Men will get an erection. No, I don't know when, exactly. I really didn't feel like calling up the local mortuary and asking this. And there's people on my mailing list I could have asked, I bet, but it's kind of weird popping up and asking that. No pun intended. I'm not sure my parents know what erections are, so I can't ask them. I did read that this was one of the reasons hangings were so well attended by women, back in the old.days. Big Laffs, seeing the Hung, hung.
5} The body's temperature will typically drop 1.5 degrees F. per hour unless outside environment is a factor. The liver is the organ that stays warmest the longest, and this temperature is used to establish time of death if the body is found within that time frame.
After 30 minutes:
6} The skin gets purple and waxy
7} The lips, finger- and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves.
8} Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain called lividity
9} The hands and feet turn blue
10} The eyes start to sink into the skull
After 4 hours:
11} Rigor mortis starts to set in
12} The purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue
13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a limp state.
After 12 hours:
14} The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15} The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment
16} In males, the semen dies
17} The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color
18} The greenish-blue color continues to spread to the rest of the body
19} There is the strong smell of rotting meat20} The face of the person is essentially no longer recognizable
After 3 days:
21} The gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water
23} Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening
After 3 weeks:
24} The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can be easily pulled off the corpse
25} The skin cracks and bursts open in many places because of the pressure of Internal gases and the breakdown of the skin itself
26} Decomposition will continue until body is nothing but skeletal remains, which can take as little as a month in hot climates and two months in cold climates. The teeth are often the only thing left, years and centuries later, because tooth enamel is the strongest substance in the body. The jawbone is the densest, so that usually will also remain. So don't forget - brush regularly and floss only if you're really bored.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: September 24, 2008, 12:44:02 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1549131/Lee

Do I need to register to view this? Says I do but when I try, keeps telling me invalid user name.

No, you don't need to register. It might have something to do with your security settings.  You can read them all here too. 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7494099&version=10&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Thank you Klaas!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: September 24, 2008, 12:44:04 AM »

OMG.... I don't know if OSCO should know this but I just realized something and I have a theory.

Amy H said that Casey texted her several times about the smell in the car. She said that on the 27th of June Casey told her it was a squirell and that she had finally got rid of it.

Jesse Grund swears up and down that he heard Caylee in the background on June 23rd in a conversation that he had with Casey on the phone.

WHAT IF... What if Caylee really was alive then(Just like Jesse thought) and Casey killed her sometime between June 23rd and June 27th? Obviously if she disposed of the body on the 27th(In other words got rid of the smell/removed it) then means Caylee would been killed between then.  I mean it wouldn't take long(It could be 2 days) for a body to start smelling that bad in a trunk.

I think Leonard Padilla believes this, that Caylee died between the 24th and 27th.
Then where could she have been from the 16th till the 24th?? 

I don't know. Maybe Casey was leaving her some where or something?

you are so right - i didnt catch on to that, but the car would have smelled by the 27th, definitely!  and no one noticed a thing, hmmmmm.  yet, casey claimed that it started smelling clear back on june 5. 

if she was leaving her with someone, that person surely would have come forward.  and again, i cant imagine that she stashed her in the trunk, drugged up or not, and had others in the car at the same time. that is just too brazen, even for casey! IMO

PS thanks to all of you who welcomed me aboard, i appreciate it!  now i gotta get back to reading these docs so im not up all night
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: September 24, 2008, 12:45:29 AM »

http://users.skynet.be/lilith/english/deathtodust.html

1. What happens to bodies exposed to the environment ?

Exposed bodies normally decompose, although researchers are only now learning how this occurs. Since 1980, the Anthropology Research Facility of the University of Tennessee has been studying the natural decay process using the bodies of homicide victims, bodies donated to science and unidentified bodies. Researchers discovered that bodies actually decompose at different rates, depending upon multiple factors ( Table 1 ). They also have found that bodies go through four stages after death : fresh, bloating, decay, and dry - that vary depending upon various environmental factors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TABLE 1 : VARIABLES AFFECTING DECAY RATE OF THE HUMAN BODY

Variable                                Effect on decay rate*

Temperature                                5
        Access by insects                          5
        Burial and depth                           5
        Carnivore/rodent access                    4
        Trauma (penetrating/crushing)              4
        Humidity/aridity                           4
        Rainfall                                   3
        Body size and weight                       3
        Prior embalming                            3
        Clothing                                   2
        Surface body rests on                      1

* Subjective criteria, with "5" the most influential factor
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: September 24, 2008, 12:45:29 AM »

I just finished reading 317 pages.....is there a link for just the text messages?  My d@mn monitor took a dump today ::MonkeyNoNo::and I'm using my sons MAC which I'm not used to....anyway, sorry for rambling....after reading, I'm a little crazy myself

No they have no released them yet
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: September 24, 2008, 12:47:33 AM »

Jesse statement about Casey's "mental" issues that weren't addressed for the last couple of years.....I didn't find anything expounding what was meant by that. Did anyone else read that?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: September 24, 2008, 12:48:16 AM »

I just finished reading 317 pages.....is there a link for just the text messages?  My d@mn monitor took a dump today ::MonkeyNoNo::and I'm using my sons MAC which I'm not used to....anyway, sorry for rambling....after reading, I'm a little crazy myself

No they have no released them yet

ok, thanks Kristin

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1227 on: September 24, 2008, 12:48:54 AM »

Am I the only one that thinks it is odd the lights are back on? 
Sorry...I meant to answer you but was still upset about the comment from  Colt......anyway yes.....but I imagine there's alot going on at that house after this release today  and I dont think that if I was in that family I could sleep not knowing what might happen within the coming days.........

They are all up trying to conjure up more lies to cover all the lies that they lied about and trying to make excuses for the truths they told so to make those look like lies 
I on the other hand, am up because I was hungry and made a ham&swiss sammich.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: September 24, 2008, 12:49:32 AM »

Okay, so I was reading Amys statement. And she states that her and Casey and Troy went to the no clothes party on the 25th... in Caseys car.  I wonder where Caylees body was then.  I doubt she would take her car with Caylee in the trunk...

Well if she was killed on the 25th(the same day or not long before that party) then no one really would have noticed but I don't know that is a good question.

Klaas- Do you have any idea how long it could take a decomposing body to start smelling?

Florida summers are really hot and humid... i'd think it would start smelling right after death if enclosed?

I haven't gotten thru all of the documents, but it's really making me sick just thinking about Caylee being gone. I had a little hope she was still alive, but this all just convinced me there is no hope.

Really sad, I hope that Casey gets the death penalty.   I just pray Caylee didn't suffer . 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: September 24, 2008, 12:50:25 AM »

Sorry...I meant to answer you but was still upset about the comment from  Colt......anyway yes.....but I imagine there's alot going on at that house after this release today  and I dont think that if I was in that family I could sleep not knowing what might happen within the coming days.........

Please, please,please do not let someone like that upset you HH. Chuck was sent here on the eve of the docs being released and now we see why, major damage control needed.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: September 24, 2008, 12:50:29 AM »

Higher Hopes - I know I am not telling you anything you don't know, but YOU DIDN'T Deserve that. 
The lights were off, then chuck came back and boom the lights were on - guess that just strikes me odd.  I hope they are getting ready for a ride down to the station with Mr. Bias to turn themselves in.  We don't want the grass to get ruined again. 
Chuck, if you are still here - that grass is up to the caution tape - how about cut that instead of name calling? 
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1231 on: September 24, 2008, 12:50:56 AM »

Sorry...my mistake...between reading all this and studying for a physiology test....wow!!! Casey is psycho! I believe CA is in denial...I really do. 
And those 7 stages of grief.....I lost my boyfriend of 7 years, two yrs ago....And all the therapists said time after time about those stages.. I never went through them. Not like they day it...ok back to reading.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1232 on: September 24, 2008, 12:51:12 AM »

OMG.... I don't know if OSCO should know this but I just realized something and I have a theory.

Amy H said that Casey texted her several times about the smell in the car. She said that on the 27th of June Casey told her it was a squirell and that she had finally got rid of it.

Jesse Grund swears up and down that he heard Caylee in the background on June 23rd in a conversation that he had with Casey on the phone.

WHAT IF... What if Caylee really was alive then(Just like Jesse thought) and Casey killed her sometime between June 23rd and June 27th? Obviously if she disposed of the body on the 27th(In other words got rid of the smell/removed it) then means Caylee would been killed between then.  I mean it wouldn't take long(It could be 2 days) for a body to start smelling that bad in a trunk.

I think Leonard Padilla believes this, that Caylee died between the 24th and 27th.
Then where could she have been from the 16th till the 24th?? 

I don't know. Maybe Casey was leaving her some where or something?

Yeah...in the car.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: September 24, 2008, 12:52:23 AM »

Oh, and I think Tony really did like her! Not many guys his age would let a girl post up and mess up there game...let alone bring her child and go to the mall and places with her. I think he really liked her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: September 24, 2008, 12:53:55 AM »

Please, please,please do not let someone like that upset you HH. Chuck was sent here on the eve of the docs being released and now we see why, major damage control needed.

I haven't banned Colt/Chuck or his wife Anita yet.  I'd like to watch them a bit more to really see what they are all about 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: September 24, 2008, 12:54:18 AM »

They are all up trying to conjure up more lies to cover all the lies that they lied about and trying to make excuses for the truths they told so to make those look like lies 
I on the other hand, am up because I was hungry and made a ham&swiss sammich.

And reading MB's trying to get a heads up on how people are reacting to this news. Cindy's printer is probably burning hot as we speak,lol. But hey, they got plenty of ink and paper thanks to all the donations.

Flannery O'Conner
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: September 24, 2008, 12:54:50 AM »

Higher Hopes - I know I am not telling you anything you don't know, but YOU DIDN'T Deserve that. 
The lights were off, then chuck came back and boom the lights were on - guess that just strikes me odd.  I hope they are getting ready for a ride down to the station with Mr. Bias to turn themselves in.  We don't want the grass to get ruined again. 
Chuck, if you are still here - that grass is up to the caution tape - how about cut that instead of name calling? 

What did that moonbat Mr. Chuck say to you Higher Hopes?

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: September 24, 2008, 12:55:11 AM »

Klaas - can I nanner mail you?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: September 24, 2008, 12:55:14 AM »

Oh, and I think Tony really did like her! Not many guys his age would let a girl post up and mess up there game...let alone bring her child and go to the mall and places with her. I think he really liked her.

I agree Shellbell.  I think Casey fooled all of them.  I don't think any of Casey's friends that we have heard about had anything at all to do with Caylee missing or dead. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: September 24, 2008, 12:55:42 AM »

Klaas - can I nanner mail you?

Sure, email me at klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.