April 26, 2024, 04:13:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327393 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: September 24, 2008, 12:56:29 AM »

Am I the only one that thinks it is odd the lights are back on? 
Sorry...I meant to answer you but was still upset about the comment from  Colt......anyway yes.....but I imagine there's alot going on at that house after this release today  and I dont think that if I was in that family I could sleep not knowing what might happen within the coming days.........

Please, please,please do not let someone like that upset you HH. Chuck was sent here on the eve of the docs being released and now we see why, major damage control needed.

I haven't banned Colt/Chuck or his wife Anita yet.  I'd like to watch them a bit more to really see what they are all about 

How close is your hand to the big red button Klaas??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1241 on: September 24, 2008, 12:56:58 AM »

Oh, and I think Tony really did like her! Not many guys his age would let a girl post up and mess up there game...let alone bring her child and go to the mall and places with her. I think he really liked her.

shellbell...

did you read about the parts where he played mind games with her...

like trying to tell her he would not be coming back from his new york trip?

making her upset on purpose.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1242 on: September 24, 2008, 12:57:36 AM »

Sorry...I meant to answer you but was still upset about the comment from  Colt......anyway yes.....but I imagine there's alot going on at that house after this release today  and I dont think that if I was in that family I could sleep not knowing what might happen within the coming days.........

They are all up trying to conjure up more lies to cover all the lies that they lied about and trying to make excuses for the truths they told so to make those look like lies 
I on the other hand, am up because I was hungry and made a ham&swiss sammich.

And reading MB's trying to get a heads up on how people are reacting to this news. Cindy's printer is probably burning hot as we speak,lol. But hey, they got plenty of ink and paper thanks to all the donations.

I wouldn't donate a penny to that household.
I donated directly to T.E.S.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1243 on: September 24, 2008, 12:58:23 AM »

I dont wither Klass.  But I keep remembering what that lawyer from UF told me in the bar that night.  She most likely didnt act alone.  The only person who can be able to dispose a body this well, would be someone who has done it before...  I just cant imagine who would help her....I find it hard to believe it was GA or LA, but I could be wrong.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1244 on: September 24, 2008, 12:59:46 AM »

They are all up trying to conjure up more lies to cover all the lies that they lied about and trying to make excuses for the truths they told so to make those look like lies 

And reading MB's trying to get a heads up on how people are reacting to this news. Cindy's printer is probably burning hot as we speak,lol. But hey, they got plenty of ink and paper thanks to all the donations.

I would even throw a penny at that house! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: September 24, 2008, 01:00:33 AM »

In that case, maybe you should delete all of our remarks to Chuck after he left.  It might be interesting if he came back & nothing was said regarding his post. 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1246 on: September 24, 2008, 01:02:03 AM »

I would even throw a penny at that house! 

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1247 on: September 24, 2008, 01:02:49 AM »

Oh, and I think Tony really did like her! Not many guys his age would let a girl post up and mess up there game...let alone bring her child and go to the mall and places with her. I think he really liked her.

shellbell...

did you read about the parts where he played mind games with her...

like trying to tell her he would not be coming back from his new york trip?

making her upset on purpose.

I read it.  But he spent way too much time for her to just be using her for sex.  And meals I guess, but Orlando is a college and tourist town.  he is not ugly, he can get play...and by looking at all of Clints pictures on his facebook.  The girls they normally hang out with look like models. But yet he is spending alot of time with her, met Caylee, took her to the movies....he liked her. I know too many guys like him.  She has to be a charmer.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: September 24, 2008, 01:03:18 AM »

I have a theory about the time the car was seen at Amscot (7:00AM), and Tony picking her up there at 11:00 AM where she was waiting with groceries, that now we know did not come from a store but more likely the Anthony home.

We've heard and wondered about this time difference and wondered how she could have been standing there for 4 hours with groceries, that now we also know contained frozen chicken!

How about this.....She wouldn't have walked home to take those food items. I'm thinking either George or Lee or maybe both of them met her at Amscot, they took Caylee from the trunk, maybe placed her in a container so no evidence got into their vehicle. Maybe Casey went along, or it's why she keeps saying she doesn't know where Caylee is.

If she went along she said she also needed food, or maybe she was left at the house while the deed was done. Cindy was working.  In that BS story made up about seeing them on the 16th George did say he didn't go into work until afternoon.

So she gets dropped back off by the car with 'groceries' and calls Tony to come pick up her because she ran out of gas.
I suppose it could have been any accomplice in the disposal (such an awful word) as far as who came to her aid. Whoever it was also gave her the food.

What do you think? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: September 24, 2008, 01:03:55 AM »

Please, please,please do not let someone like that upset you HH. Chuck was sent here on the eve of the docs being released and now we see why, major damage control needed.

I haven't banned Colt/Chuck or his wife Anita yet.  I'd like to watch them a bit more to really see what they are all about 
Yes................I can see why you would want to see what is really up with them  and exactly why he is here.....Im good 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: September 24, 2008, 01:05:07 AM »

I didn't see where Cindy called any of Casey's friends looking for her from June 16th until July 15th when she called Amy. She did send Lee out looking for her July 3rd, but none of Casey's regular group of friends were contacted....I don't understand why

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: September 24, 2008, 01:06:09 AM »

How close is your hand to the big red button Klaas??

It was real close, LOL.  Won't happen until tomorrow now cause I'm sure he won't be back until then. 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1252 on: September 24, 2008, 01:07:25 AM »

I agree Shellbell.  I think Casey fooled all of them.  I don't think any of Casey's friends that we have heard about had anything at all to do with Caylee missing or dead.  

Bingo!  I think maybe people wanted or even needed to believe that Casey could not have done away with her daughter all by herself.   Her saying "because I'm a spiteful bitch" just sums it up for me.  Game, set, match.

She will go down hard and I hope her brother, who is practically a clone of her but with shorter hair and bushier eyebrows with all of his explanations and "absolutely"s, will not be able to do a thing about it.   I have a feeling he may even get to stay a few nights at her future residence.

I haven't even finished the interview with Lee and I am just disgusted.  These people are not that bright, but damned if they're not the most persistent losers who ever lived!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: September 24, 2008, 01:09:23 AM »

Klaas - I vote you delete any indication of what is to come.  We will see his true colors more, if he/she doesn't know what our agenda is.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: September 24, 2008, 01:10:34 AM »

I have a theory about the time the car was seen at Amscot (7:00AM), and Tony picking her up there at 11:00 AM where she was waiting with groceries, that now we know did not come from a store but more likely the Anthony home.

We've heard and wondered about this time difference and wondered how she could have been standing there for 4 hours with groceries, that now we also know contained frozen chicken!

How about this.....She wouldn't have walked home to take those food items. I'm thinking either George or Lee or maybe both of them met her at Amscot, they took Caylee from the trunk, maybe placed her in a container so no evidence got into their vehicle. Maybe Casey went along, or it's why she keeps saying she doesn't know where Caylee is.

If she went along she said she also needed food, or maybe she was left at the house while the deed was done. Cindy was working.  In that BS story made up about seeing them on the 16th George did say he didn't go into work until afternoon.

So she gets dropped back off by the car with 'groceries' and calls Tony to come pick up her because she ran out of gas.
I suppose it could have been any accomplice in the disposal (such an awful word) as far as who came to her aid. Whoever it was also gave her the food.

What do you think? 

The neighbor (same guy who lent the shovel, Brian) who saw/heard Casey for like the 3rd time at her house, he saw a green? pick-up truck....do you think it was Tony's jeep? The cop asked him if it could have been an SUV, but he said no, it was a small pick-up truck

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: September 24, 2008, 01:10:40 AM »

What do you think? 

I was thinking maybe she had a cooler, like one of those styrofoam ones in her car.  The kind you might take to the beach.  That would keep already frozen food still frozen.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1256 on: September 24, 2008, 01:11:28 AM »

Shellbell, I'm really sorry to hear about your losing your boyfriend.   How heartbreaking.   Big fat bear hug to you.  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: September 24, 2008, 01:11:59 AM »

Klaas - I vote you delete any indication of what is to come.  We will see his true colors more, if he/she doesn't know what our agenda is.
That came out odd - not that I have a vote! 
Okay, monkeys - when I start eating my foot instead of nanna's it is my bedtime.  Solve it while I am gone and capture the arrest on video for me!  Nites
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: September 24, 2008, 01:12:03 AM »

LOL, he could be reading right now.  Nope, I'm not going to delete anything. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: September 24, 2008, 01:13:10 AM »

What's really odd too is how could anyone driving around in a car that smelled like that even consider the thought of food.  There is no way she would be driving that car with that horrendous odor and stop somewhere to get some yummies.  The thought is repulsive.  So to me she had to be in another car when she went to get the food.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.