March 29, 2024, 03:20:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 326522 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1340 on: September 24, 2008, 08:34:47 AM »

Good morning Monkey Bunch

I feel like I have woken up with a hang over after being up all night reading and reading my face glued to the computer screen. 

All the monkeys have a Caseyland Hangover pukel

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1341 on: September 24, 2008, 08:39:35 AM »

Okay I have a question~~~

Cindy and George both knew Caseys car smelled like death-They both had talked to Casey so they knew it was not her..

So is Casey had produced an alive Caylee and someone else was the cause of the dead body smell--Then do you think they Anthonys would have ever reported it?

That to me shows a sick family that casey could have had any dead body in that car and the Anthonys would have never reported it...

They have no value for the human life...

Obviously not. They don't even value Caylee's life or else they would be doing the right thing.

I think they knew in their hearts when they smelled that overpowering smell and fearfully opened the trunk. They knew then and they know now that Caylee is deceased and Casey is responsible. I am just shocked at what Lee was telling LE initially and how all of them have changed their stories. Marching right in line behind their leader -- Casey. I don't understand and I guess I'm going to stop trying to understand. This is not normal or rational or right. This is wrong. That entire family is WRONG.
I still think that Casey told Lee the truth when she was whispering to him while sitting on her bed, prior to Cindy coming in.  For Lee to then take it upon himself to go to Tony's and collect her belongings and thrust himself into the investigation as he did causes me to believe that he knew.  Any other person, had it been a kidnapping, would have stepped back and given the LE all the details out of fear to not antagonize the kidnappers....
Also, why did he not ask what the kidnappers demands where?  That would have been my very first question to her..."What is it they want?  What are their demands?  What needs to be done in order for them to give her back?" 
IMO IMO IMO

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1342 on: September 24, 2008, 08:44:36 AM »

Good morning monkeys!!!!!!!!!!

I have some questions:

Jesse's dad remembers Zanny the nanny from April 06, Ricardo remembers Zanny from February 08 - Do you think someone's lying or is Casey that diabolical?

Did Cindy wash the clothes in the car before or after she found Casey?

Banana Bread and Coffee anyone?

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: September 24, 2008, 08:44:49 AM »

I still have not finished reading but if somone was chloroformed' then can it be traced in the hair?

I know Ricardo says he doesnt remember Casey leaving and Amy has issues with switching clothes and not remembering...

And it could be nothing but I would definitly want to know if my so called friend was druggin me..

Can you imagine what casey could have been doing if she was chloroforming friends and even family?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: September 24, 2008, 08:45:10 AM »

Cindy and George both knew Caseys car smelled like death-They both had talked to Casey so they knew it was not her..

So is Casey had produced an alive Caylee and someone else was the cause of the dead body smell--Then do you think they Anthonys would have ever reported it?

That to me shows a sick family that casey could have had any dead body in that car and the Anthonys would have never reported it...

Obviously not. They don't even value Caylee's life or else they would be doing the right thing.

I think they knew in their hearts when they smelled that overpowering smell and fearfully opened the trunk. They knew then and they know now that Caylee is deceased and Casey is responsible. I am just shocked at what Lee was telling LE initially and how all of them have changed their stories. Marching right in line behind their leader -- Casey. I don't understand and I guess I'm going to stop trying to understand. This is not normal or rational or right. This is wrong. That entire family is WRONG.

misitx5 - I think when Amy speaks of G and C knowing about the smell, she had not yet taken them for Casey.  So possibly they didn't know. 

goodnmad - as to why they have changed their stories - well they have Casey in the house, wouldn't you watch your back! 

Oh, and good morning monkeys - 3 hours sleep.  Can we sue Casey for deprivation of sleep?      <-------- me yawning. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: September 24, 2008, 08:48:31 AM »

I have some questions:

Jesse's dad remembers Zanny the nanny from April 06, Ricardo remembers Zanny from February 08 - Do you think someone's lying or is Casey that diabolical?

yes to banana bread and coffee

I think Zanny the Nanny was pulled out of Casey's arse in 06 when R. Grund more or less told her she needed to find a new sitter. It may have been in her mind from the book. Then she just used it from that point forward and only added details -- full name and supposed address and birthday, etc. -- when the crap hit the fan.

I think she washed the pants before but I'm not sure. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: September 24, 2008, 08:48:49 AM »

Morning MONKEYS   I had to leave for a four hour trip yesterday before the doc's got realized could a lovely MONKEY   Tell me where I can find them   TIA

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: September 24, 2008, 08:50:23 AM »

I still have not finished reading but if somone was chloroformed' then can it be traced in the hair?

I know Ricardo says he doesnt remember Casey leaving and Amy has issues with switching clothes and not remembering...

And it could be nothing but I would definitly want to know if my so called friend was druggin me..

Can you imagine what casey could have been doing if she was chloroforming friends and even family?

Wow. I never even thought about it but I would not put it past her.

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: September 24, 2008, 08:50:26 AM »

I have some questions:

Yes on the bread and coffee!
I think Cindy washed the clothes the next day, so I THink so - but someone correct me if I am wrong.
As for the timing of the name - Helllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzz bells, she hadn't been working for years, I think that zanny name was just her standard lie based on the childhood book.  How a zanida really went to sawgrass - now that one miffs me.  If they can find out how she got that name, I think that would show premeditation.
Here is my plate and cup for the goods!  [_____]   c[_]
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: September 24, 2008, 08:51:34 AM »

Casey always wanted to be an event planner said she was even going to college for it....
IMO
Casey thinks she planned her event very well....

I think casey is enjoying every minute of this...

In her head she is setting the standard for murders everywhere..

I really think this was premeditated...And

In her head she is writing her book writing her way into history...

Her mom always told her she was worthless...

I think this is casey's way of proving her wrong...

Again JMO
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: September 24, 2008, 08:51:49 AM »

Thank Carpe, not me!!!!!!!!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: September 24, 2008, 08:51:58 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: September 24, 2008, 08:53:37 AM »

misitx5 - I think when Amy speaks of G and C knowing about the smell, she had not yet taken them for Casey.  So possibly they didn't know. 

goodnmad - as to why they have changed their stories - well they have Casey in the house, wouldn't you watch your back! 

Oh, and good morning monkeys - 3 hours sleep.  Can we sue Casey for deprivation of sleep?      <-------- me yawning. 

I should have said G and C were talking to casey throughout that month...
I didnt mean that day..That was my fault for not explaining it better...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: September 24, 2008, 08:54:07 AM »

oh yeah and I like how they've blacked out stuff this morning that was vivisble last night -- I guess birthdates and phone numbers. Duh. Guess they were in a rush. Hungry monkeys.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: September 24, 2008, 08:54:56 AM »

Banana bread please!!
Morning !!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: September 24, 2008, 08:55:23 AM »

THANK YOU MONKEY'S   YOU ALL ROCK!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: September 24, 2008, 08:56:34 AM »

I am also wondering if Casey wasnt slipping Amy something in order to steal from her.....

"God dont like ugly"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: September 24, 2008, 08:58:22 AM »

This is all so dang convoluted....

I just dont understand..BUT, I do finally understand that I am SURE Caylee met her demise on t he night of the 15th/early 16th.....

When Casey said, "I am an unfit mother" etc etc....that is as close as she gets to saying, " I did it"....

"God dont like ugly"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: September 24, 2008, 08:59:13 AM »

Casey always wanted to be an event planner said she was even going to college for it....
IMO
Casey thinks she planned her event very well....

I think casey is enjoying every minute of this...

In her head she is setting the standard for murders everywhere..

I really think this was premeditated...And

In her head she is writing her book writing her way into history...

Her mom always told her she was worthless...

I think this is casey's way of proving her wrong...

Again JMO

IMO Cindy is away on a major guilt trip. She packed her bags and went away the day she found out Caylee was missing. The things she said to Casey have come back to haunt her. But again, there is no excuse for Casey's actions. The docs painted an ugly picture of their mother/daughter relationship and it speaks to Casey's motive.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: September 24, 2008, 09:00:00 AM »

HEy so dont know if this is touched on but in the brian Burner i think is his name (neighbor) didn't he just describe Dante Salati's truck???? that he said was at the house on the 20th...I know Dante said what kind of truck he had on WS anyone remember??

This was all that I had saved
7/13/08

Ok guys I have some rather bad news. I am no longer going to be working at Muscle Cars. I will be moving and once I figure out where I am going I will let you know and if we can do something there then I will make sure to. Sorry to dissapoint but things just arent working out over there... If anyone has any questions please call me at 321 XXX XXXX. Thanks

Dante

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.