April 20, 2024, 02:19:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327203 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: September 24, 2008, 09:01:36 AM »

And, even though we knew about the tatoo before these docs came out, it really pisses me off even more that she got a tatoo saying, "The good life" on it after she killed her baby and rid herself of what little responsibility she may have had...It was like she was finally free to do as SHE pleased without interruption....
This just makes me SICK....... pukel

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1361 on: September 24, 2008, 09:06:08 AM »

Okay I have a question~~~

Cindy and George both knew Caseys car smelled like death-They both had talked to Casey so they knew it was not her..

So is Casey had produced an alive Caylee and someone else was the cause of the dead body smell--Then do you think they Anthonys would have ever reported it?

That to me shows a sick family that casey could have had any dead body in that car and the Anthonys would have never reported it...

They have no value for the human life...

Obviously not. They don't even value Caylee's life or else they would be doing the right thing.

I think they knew in their hearts when they smelled that overpowering smell and fearfully opened the trunk. They knew then and they know now that Caylee is deceased and Casey is responsible. I am just shocked at what Lee was telling LE initially and how all of them have changed their stories. Marching right in line behind their leader -- Casey. I don't understand and I guess I'm going to stop trying to understand. This is not normal or rational or right. This is wrong. That entire family is WRONG.
I still think that Casey told Lee the truth when she was whispering to him while sitting on her bed, prior to Cindy coming in.  For Lee to then take it upon himself to go to Tony's and collect her belongings and thrust himself into the investigation as he did causes me to believe that he knew.  Any other person, had it been a kidnapping, would have stepped back and given the LE all the details out of fear to not antagonize the kidnappers....
Also, why did he not ask what the kidnappers demands where?  That would have been my very first question to her..."What is it they want?  What are their demands?  What needs to be done in order for them to give her back?" 
IMO IMO IMO

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: September 24, 2008, 09:06:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

My head is spinning. Now I know why I could never be a detective.

Something jumped out at me in Amy's statement. She bought Casey a gas can. I wonder if this was the gas can, (which appeared pretty new by the looks of it), that was found at JB park? There's been no mention of an extra gas can showing up anywhere else.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: September 24, 2008, 09:10:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Something jumped out at me in Amy's statement. She bought Casey a gas can. I wonder if this was the gas can, (which appeared pretty new by the looks of it), that was found at JB park? There's been no mention of an extra gas can showing up anywhere else.

Mrsk cant they trace the serial nuber on the can to what store it was sold at..

I really think the stuff at JB park was Caseycaylees ....

I always wondered if when Casey took a shower at Jesse's if she stole some of his clothes and then those were the male clothes the found at JB park with the other clothes...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1364 on: September 24, 2008, 09:11:44 AM »

So Casey at first said: Caylee is at the nanny's. She fine. 

Then Lee said, here is what the police are going to do when they get here ... you will have to take them to Caylee and the nanny.

Then she begins to "cry" and says she hasn't seen Caylee for 31 days and the nanny kidnapped her.

WTH? Come on. This is ridiculous.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: September 24, 2008, 09:11:57 AM »

Okay I have a question~~~

Cindy and George both knew Caseys car smelled like death-They both had talked to Casey so they knew it was not her..

So is Casey had produced an alive Caylee and someone else was the cause of the dead body smell--Then do you think they Anthonys would have ever reported it?

That to me shows a sick family that casey could have had any dead body in that car and the Anthonys would have never reported it...

They have no value for the human life...

Obviously not. They don't even value Caylee's life or else they would be doing the right thing.

I think they knew in their hearts when they smelled that overpowering smell and fearfully opened the trunk. They knew then and they know now that Caylee is deceased and Casey is responsible. I am just shocked at what Lee was telling LE initially and how all of them have changed their stories. Marching right in line behind their leader -- Casey. I don't understand and I guess I'm going to stop trying to understand. This is not normal or rational or right. This is wrong. That entire family is WRONG.
I still think that Casey told Lee the truth when she was whispering to him while sitting on her bed, prior to Cindy coming in.  For Lee to then take it upon himself to go to Tony's and collect her belongings and thrust himself into the investigation as he did causes me to believe that he knew.  Any other person, had it been a kidnapping, would have stepped back and given the LE all the details out of fear to not antagonize the kidnappers....
Also, why did he not ask what the kidnappers demands where?  That would have been my very first question to her..."What is it they want?  What are their demands?  What needs to be done in order for them to give her back?" 
IMO IMO IMO

Good point Dolce why not ask how do we get her back instead of going and collecting caseys stuff....
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: September 24, 2008, 09:13:13 AM »

How old are are you....twelve? No? Well you post comments like one.  Because an adult would know that even during the worst of times, adults do make time to talk about other subjects.

I'll leave this "playground" full of child like posters. I really thought there would be adults here, that would be capable of having a mature discussion...I guess I was wrong.

Save your snide reply...it will fall on deaf ears. (yeah...I know. You will make one anyway...that's what twelve year olds do)

I have kept quiet regarding your remarks, but you have stepped over the line.

You can have opinions and befriend the Anthonys, but to come in here and talk down to fellow monkies is disgusting!  Everyone here is nice and respects each others opinions.  When others disagreed with your opinions it was done with respect, but I see that you didn't deserve it.

I hate to say this, but the comments towards Colt are not respectful or nice, generally speaking.  I'm just sayin...  respect goes both ways.  Last I checked.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: September 24, 2008, 09:14:57 AM »

Question I thought they found a laptop in Caseys car??

But Lee took it from Tonys house and brought it back to the Anthonys?

The laptop was Cindys and Lee said everything was messed up on that computer from July 4th on..Thats when stuff started to get deleted..

Cindys myspace quote was on the 3rd....I think something went down that day!!I think Lee found Casey when cindy asked him to look for her..

Is it possible Lee knew then??
niia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: September 24, 2008, 09:15:56 AM »

What I find extremely interesting is that KC had the name Zenita as a nanny long before June 17th when Zenaida shows up at the Sawgrass Apartment.  How can this be ?  It is just too coincidental.  Do I believe KC about the nanny ? NOOOOOO.   But how can this coincidence be explained ?  Could KC have searched Facebook, etc. to find a Zenaida in the area and somehow convinced her to go to the Sawgrass apartments so that she'd have a plausible connection to KC's imaginary Nanny ?  Sure hope that the detectives have explored this possibility.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: September 24, 2008, 09:16:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Mrsk cant they trace the serial nuber on the can to what store it was sold at..

I really think the stuff at JB park was Caseycaylees ....

I always wondered if when Casey took a shower at Jesse's if she stole some of his clothes and then those were the male clothes the found at JB park with the other clothes...

Yeah, I thought buying a new gas can was weird. mrskub do you remember the date?

Someone -- Rob maybe -- said maybe the gas cans in Casey's trunk that she handed over to George were there not there b/c she was planning to  bring them back to the shed. Maybe she was planning to torch the car and that didn't work out so she said ef it and left the stinky car at Amscot. ????

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1370 on: September 24, 2008, 09:16:49 AM »

comments coming out of colt are not exactly respectful...is that what you meant to say? Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: September 24, 2008, 09:21:57 AM »

The laptop was Cindys and Lee said everything was messed up on that computer from July 4th on..Thats when stuff started to get deleted..

Cindys myspace quote was on the 3rd....I think something went down that day!!I think Lee found Casey when cindy asked him to look for her..

i think I remember something about a laptop in the car too.

The friends Casey was with July 3rd said she freaked out because Lee called her and was goign to come to the club looking for her and she wanted to leave. IIRC

So, maybe the July 3 MySpace was just Cindy venting and then the same day Cindy called Lee and asked him to get in touch with his sister.

I remember you, Caylee.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: September 24, 2008, 09:23:05 AM »

The first set of docs, 3rd doc. states they picked up Cindy's Compaq laptop at the same time as the car and contents of the car. It didn't say the laptop had been in the car though.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1373 on: September 24, 2008, 09:23:53 AM »

Banana Bread and Coffee - coming right up!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: September 24, 2008, 09:24:39 AM »

What I find extremely interesting is that KC had the name Zenita as a nanny long before June 17th when Zenaida shows up at the Sawgrass Apartment.  How can this be ?  It is just too coincidental.  Do I believe KC about the nanny ? NOOOOOO.   But how can this coincidence be explained ?  Could KC have searched Facebook, etc. to find a Zenaida in the area and somehow convinced her to go to the Sawgrass apartments so that she'd have a plausible connection to KC's imaginary Nanny ?  Sure hope that the detectives have explored this possibility.

Niia - First ----- WELCOME
As for the name, I am getting picky here, but has anyone said they heard her say Zanida or just Zanny?  I wonder about the Sawgrass thing to.  I posted earlier, I think that if LE can find how she knew ZFG was at Sawgrass - they have the premeditation.  I am guessing she either knew someone in the office or a friend who lived there gave her the name.  Wonder if you visit someone at sawgrass if you have to sign in at the office and she saw the guestbook?  It is a big key that is for sure.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: September 24, 2008, 09:24:57 AM »

Welcome niia.

My personal opinion is, the first time she used that was with Jesse Grunds father. It worked, so she continued to use it when need be.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1376 on: September 24, 2008, 09:26:12 AM »

Welcome to the Cage Niia

I believe the LE has exhausted the Zanny theory and possibility. 
There is a lot of people in cover up mode here.  I am not saying that the good Reverend Grund is lying, he honestly may have heard her say that name, she was prone to lying...or he may have thought he heard her say Zanny.  Its still odd though, that he would have heard her say it, yet none of the Anthony's knew the nanny's first name.  One would think that little Caylee, having spent so much time with Zanny, would too have said or made and attempt to say Zanny.
IMO

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: September 24, 2008, 09:26:21 AM »

Banana Bread and Coffee - coming right up!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: September 24, 2008, 09:26:56 AM »

comments coming out of colt are not exactly respectful...is that what you meant to say? Wink

When he first came on here, he didn't strike me as anything other than somebody who feels badly for George (and Cindy)- NOT Casey.  He wasn't being an ass, though he was warned that because he thinks they're on the up-and-up, he'd be flamed for sure.  That is exactly what is happening, and I'm just sayin.. he's responding in kind.  Although not as rude, for the most part.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: September 24, 2008, 09:27:14 AM »

How old are are you....twelve? No? Well you post comments like one.  Because an adult would know that even during the worst of times, adults do make time to talk about other subjects.

I'll leave this "playground" full of child like posters. I really thought there would be adults here, that would be capable of having a mature discussion...I guess I was wrong.

Save your snide reply...it will fall on deaf ears. (yeah...I know. You will make one anyway...that's what twelve year olds do)

I have kept quiet regarding your remarks, but you have stepped over the line.

You can have opinions and befriend the Anthonys, but to come in here and talk down to fellow monkies is disgusting!  Everyone here is nice and respects each others opinions.  When others disagreed with your opinions it was done with respect, but I see that you didn't deserve it.

I hate to say this, but the comments towards Colt are not respectful or nice, generally speaking.  I'm just sayin...  respect goes both ways.  Last I checked.

Respect is earned. Sorry another. He didn't earn it in my book.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.