March 28, 2024, 03:21:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 326502 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: September 24, 2008, 10:00:49 AM »

There's that fire again, Dolce.   
Sorry if you find that to be fire, but I find this arguing to be unnecessary to the finding of Caylee.
Yes we are all entitled to our own opinions, as long as those opinions are in relation to the topic at hand...this forum is labeled CAYLEE. 
That being said, I will say no more in regards to this and hope that everyone else regains their focus as well.

Yes Ma'am! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: September 24, 2008, 10:02:03 AM »

Carpe if I didn't misunderstand it Lee said in his statement that the laptop he picked up from Tony's house that his sister had been using was actually Cindy's and that Casey had only been using that laptop for about a month. So of course now I'm dying to know was this the computer KC looked for Chloroform on or not. The statement about it being Cindy's laptop was I would say in the last 1/3 or 1/4 of Lee's statement that just come out so maybe someone who hasn't read it yet will let me know that I'm right about what I'm saying I read.

Yeah, Lee said it was actually Cindy's laptop that Casey was using.....and interesting how he found it (blue screen) I think she was deleting files, and deleted windows files needed for pc to work.....

Good morning, everyone....

This may have been mentioned but I am just catching up here... but any chance that Tony was the one deleting the files?  Seems weird that if all of Casey's things were so neatly pulled together and packed when Lee got there, that Tony wouldn't have just tossed the laptop in with it all... unless he didn't want to turn it over?
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: September 24, 2008, 10:02:25 AM »

Did they ever give a date when the chloroform was checked. We have all seen
the inside of gee's garage. He could have had that in there for 20 yrs. and maybe
kc found it and went into the internet to find out what it was for. Remember that
person a couple of weeks ago after the death in the family was searching the house and found a bottle. A lot of people are pack rats and never throw anything
out.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1423 on: September 24, 2008, 10:03:35 AM »

Something very important that I think we all need to remember and keep in perspective:

All this evidence being released only pertains to the discovery in the current charges of neglect, false statements and economic crimes. She has not been charged with anything else.

For as much as we can read into all this, I have no doubt there is a whole lot more that would implicate other charges. They absolutely will not release anything that would apply to a murder/manslaughter case until she is charged and the information goes to discovery, if then. That's why we haven't seen any of the forensics included in these doc. dumps.

This is ONLY the tip of the iceberg.

Yes, I agree. And I'm really getting ill every time one of those "unleashed" lawyers on NG says: they don't have enough evidence to charge her or they would have done it already. They have plenty of time. LE do your thing!

I think that's great. Baez just gets more and more comfortable believing that too. Then, WHAMO!

I'd like to WHAMO him, like one of those wack-a-mole games. Oh, someone with computer animation skills, puhleeeze ley us play wack-a-Baez???

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: September 24, 2008, 10:03:59 AM »

Anothermonkey - what you're doing is drawing more attention away from Caylee than anything else.  Cold/Chuck has not been banned yet.  He was the one who was snide to us, IMO.  He is NO MORE a friend to the Anthony's than anyone else here.  Drop it please.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: September 24, 2008, 10:04:35 AM »

Did they ever give a date when the chloroform was checked. We have all seen
the inside of gee's garage. He could have had that in there for 20 yrs. and maybe
kc found it and went into the internet to find out what it was for. Remember that
person a couple of weeks ago after the death in the family was searching the house and found a bottle. A lot of people are pack rats and never throw anything
out.

No, we don't have those dates yet.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1426 on: September 24, 2008, 10:06:54 AM »

NANA..I agree with you!! I think she chloroformed Caylee, though, so she could knock her out and then smother her..that is my theory......

Yeppers - that or G or C used it to clean up the car.

It's not possible to clean up a car with chloroform unless what you are cleaning off is grease.  Chloroform does not mix with water at all.  It has the properties cleaningwise of gasoline.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: September 24, 2008, 10:06:55 AM »

The smell is the "tell tale heart."

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: September 24, 2008, 10:09:57 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,426464,00.html

Remember this story?

Please someone tell me how not even the cops smelled this..That poor boy was in the trunk for 2 months!!!!!

How could it not smell as bad as caseys car?

Please someone tell me that this does not mean caylee's body was worse off when put in the trunk than this little boy..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: September 24, 2008, 10:10:48 AM »

I'm sorry Dolce, but how does what Colt is saying NOT have to do with the Caylee case?  And what do the arguments against what he's saying NOT have to do with the Caylee case? It's all about people's behaviors, motives, etc.. IN THE CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE. 

Feel free to tell me to shut up, Klaas.   I'm getting pissed off right now.  I don't appreciate somebody insinuating MY thoughts aren't with Caylee and her family.  Everything Colt was talking about had to do with this case to some degree.

WE all have different opinions here about what happened in this case.  None of us has all of the facts, and most of us have no idea what is going on in that house.  I fully admit that I'm ready to convict Casey, when LE does not yet seem to have that last finally thing they need to arrest her for murder.  I fully admit that I think the Anthonys are wacked- and I don't know if it's from grief, from guilt, or what.  However, I can play Devil's Advocate here - and see PERHAPS there are sides we're not seeing played out in the media.. that others (either with good or bad intent) are willing to share with us.   

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: September 24, 2008, 10:11:54 AM »

So....Jesse has said that he was heartbroken after taking the paternity test to find out that Caylee wasn't his...but...according to the documents, Casey was pregnant before they even met/dated???  Bizarre.

No  her and Jessie had been seeing each other but not real close, and things had cooled off between them and then they started seeing each other again and thats why he wanted a test because he knew that there was a time that him and Casey wasnt all that tight...

I think Jesse said they met in Jan 2005, so he couldn't be the father...even the cop made the comment that the math tells you conception is Nov or Dec, and you hadn't even met her....and Jesse says right

Well, then. I am confused as well. Why DID he take a paternity test?? This is from page 2 of Jesse's interview.

It looks like Jesse couldn't have been the father they started dating at the end of  Jan 05 Caylee was born Aug 05 that's 7 mts right their.
OHHH how many men before him only God knows

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: September 24, 2008, 10:12:01 AM »

Anothermonkey - what you're doing is drawing more attention away from Caylee than anything else.  Cold/Chuck has not been banned yet.  He was the one who was snide to us, IMO.  He is NO MORE a friend to the Anthony's than anyone else here.  Drop it please.

From you, I'll listen. 

But I'm not allowing any regular member here to tell me to shut up and get focused.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: September 24, 2008, 10:12:34 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,426464,00.html

Remember this story?

Please someone tell me how not even the cops smelled this..That poor boy was in the trunk for 2 months!!!!!

How could it not smell as bad as caseys car?

Please someone tell me that this does not mean caylee's body was worse off when put in the trunk than this little boy..

--Light said an X-ray taken by police shows the boy's head was turned 180 degrees — an injury the prosecutor thinks couldn't have come from a fall from a high chair.--

It's disgusting what people do to children.

I remember you, Caylee.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: September 24, 2008, 10:13:37 AM »

NANA..I agree with you!! I think she chloroformed Caylee, though, so she could knock her out and then smother her..that is my theory......

Yeppers - that or G or C used it to clean up the car.

Chloroform is immiscible with water.  It's properties are similar to gasoline as a cleaner.  Useful only for grease/oil.  Certainly not useful for cleaning the interior of a car.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: September 24, 2008, 10:13:57 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17544995/detail.html

Docs: Casey Anthony Led Rich Social Life; Not Bothered Daughter Missing
Boyfriend: Casey Anthony Would Wake Up Sweating After Nightmares

POSTED: 7:42 am EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 8:12 am EDT September 24, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The mother of missing Caylee Anthony was leading a rich social life full of parties and drugs and showed no signs of being bothered that her daughter was missing, according to statements included in nearly 600 pages of released documents concerning the case.

Investigative interviews with Casey Anthony's friend Amy Huizenga and boyfriend Tony Lazarro reveal new information about the woman's activities.

Huizenga told investigators, "I know she has started smoking more pot than she ever had. She would eat a brownie here or there (and) maybe smoke every once in a great while. Um, but she did tell me that she'd been smoking a lot more pot."

Huizenga's statement about Casey Anthony referred to mid-June -- around the time Caylee was last seen.

A few weeks later, around the first week in July, Casey Anthony told Huizenga that Caylee was with her nanny at Sea World.

An investigator asks, "She had her nails done that week?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure she had those done on that Tuesday," Huizenga said.

The next day, Casey Anthony got a tattoo on her shoulder that read "Buena Vita" -- which means good life, Local 6 reported.

"So, she got her fingernails cleaned, done up pretty and a tattoo in the week that Tony's gone?" the investigator asked.

"Uh-hum," Huizenga said.

"And goes out partying (July 2 and 3)?" the investigator asks.

"And the fourth," Huizenga said.

"The fourth?" the investigator asks.

"Because we had a July Fourth party," Huizenga said.

In his interview, boyfriend Tony Lazzaro revealed that in the second week of July, after he returned from a trip to New York, he said he and Casey Anthyony and friends watched a UFC fight at a local restaurant and went grocery shopping the next day.

That was a week before Casey Anthony was arrested for the first time.

According to her friends, Anthony did not express concern about her daughter.

Also, after July 5, Casey Anthony would wake up sweating in the middle of the night, saying she was having nightmares.

Death Smell Sparked Concern

Nearly three weeks before deputies arrested Casey Anthony, the 22-year-old admitted to a friend that her car smelled like death, the documents showed.

In a phone call to Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony told her friend, "It smells like something died in my car."

Casey Anthony claimed her father, George, had possibly run over a squirrel when he borrowed her car that week.

However, the date would have been during a period when the Anthonys said they could not find Casey Anthony.

Also, on June 27, documents show that Casey Anthony sent a cell phone text message to her friend (Amy Huizenga) that reads, "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."

According to Huizenga, June 27 is the date when Casey Anthony admitted leaving her car at an Amscot, claiming it had run out of gas.

The car was later towed to an impound lot, where George and Cindy picked it up two weeks later.

Cindy Anthony initially told a 911 operator, "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Cindy Anthony later claimed the smell was rotting pizza.

But according to Huizenga, from the very beginning, Cindy Anthony apparently suspected foul play, Local 6 reported.

As Amy Huizenga and Cindy Anthony were driving around town looking for Casey, Cindy Anthony wondered if the foul odor was connected to her daughter and granddaughter.

Huizenga said, "They were afraid it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

Mom-Daughter Feud Discussed

The documents also included information about Lee Anthony voluntarily sitting down with detectives and remembering vivid details about the night he discovered his niece was missing.

He told detectives that his mother and sister have had an ongoing feud that started before Caylee went missing.

On the night of July 15, Cindy Anthony finally tracked down Casey and retrieved her white Pontiac from an impound lot.

When Lee Anthony made it to the family home, he said the smell from the car was overwhelming.

Lee Anthony told detectives, "The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume -- (to) ventilate the horrible smell that I had just smelled for the first time."

The investigator said, "The smell filled up the whole garage?"

"Yeah," Anthony said. "It hit you like a wave. I mean it was, it was whatever it was, it was very, very potent."

According to the interview that Lee Anthony gave detectives, Cindy Anthony grew tired of questioning her daughter about Caylee's whereabouts and getting no answers.

She eventually sent Lee Anthony to try to make some ground with Casey.

While Lee Anthony was alone with his sister, he said, "What's going on (and) what is the deal?" 'That's when she said mom has thrown it in my face many times before that I'm an unfit mother and you know, maybe she's right and maybe I am."

After interrogating her daughter and still not getting what she thought was a straight answer, Cindy Anthony threatened to call police.

Lee Anthony talked to Casey and told her she needed to come clean before detectives arrived.

He played the role of a police officer, saying, "The officer is going to say, 'Good evening, Mrs. Anthony. Um, where is your daughter?' And she says, 'She's sleeping.' And again, playing the role of the police officer, I say to my sister, 'Great Mr. Anthony. That's going to be a relief to everybody. Let's go get her.'"

The detectives then told Lee Anthony, "You just gave her a slap of reality."

Lee Anthony replied, "exactly."

Later, Lee pointed out to detectives that his mother and sister have always had a rocky relationship.

He also said that in the middle of Cindy Anthony trying to get answers about Caylee they were fighting.

"They were fighting about this stuff in the past instead of trying to focus on the information that we need to get," Lee Anthony said.

"There is a genuine wedge between your mother and your sister, isn't there?" an investigator asked.

"My mother has been the provider for Caylee, even down to the extent that my mother was the first person to hold Caylee when she came out of the womb. So, my mom is convinced that my sister holds some kind of resentment to her."

The documents were released as a part of the discovery process, where the prosecution is required by law to hand over to the defense all of the evidence they may be using in the trial against Casey Anthony, who was charged with child neglect in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw her daughter.

Once the documents are released to the defense, they are made a part of the public record and released to the media, Local 6 News reported.

About a month ago, 400 pages were released in the case, including interviews with friends of Casey Anthony.

Deputy Assigned To Home?

Orange County Commissioner Mildred Fernandez said she will request that a deputy be assigned to the Anthony home on weekends as protesters continue to demonstrate.

Several fights, scuffles and arguments have broken out at the home -- mostly on the weekends -- prompting numerous 911 calls to the home.

Fernandez said the request would be made as a last resort if a lawsuit filed by the neighborhood's homeowners association fails.

A search continues for Caylee.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: September 24, 2008, 10:14:17 AM »

What I find extremely interesting is that KC had the name Zenita as a nanny long before June 17th when Zenaida shows up at the Sawgrass Apartment.  How can this be ?  It is just too coincidental.  Do I believe KC about the nanny ? NOOOOOO.   But how can this coincidence be explained ?  Could KC have searched Facebook, etc. to find a Zenaida in the area and somehow convinced her to go to the Sawgrass apartments so that she'd have a plausible connection to KC's imaginary Nanny ?  Sure hope that the detectives have explored this possibility.

Niia - First ----- WELCOME
As for the name, I am getting picky here, but has anyone said they heard her say Zanida or just Zanny?  I wonder about the Sawgrass thing to.  I posted earlier, I think that if LE can find how she knew ZFG was at Sawgrass - they have the premeditation.  I am guessing she either knew someone in the office or a friend who lived there gave her the name.  Wonder if you visit someone at sawgrass if you have to sign in at the office and she saw the guestbook?  It is a big key that is for sure.

Dante is the friend who lives in Sawgrass, #218, and who several are speculating may have had a small pick up truck.  I saw his postings on WS, but can't recall if he said what kind of car he had.  I am pretty sure he said that #210 and #218 apts were in different buildings, if that matters at all.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: September 24, 2008, 10:15:43 AM »

So....Jesse has said that he was heartbroken after taking the paternity test to find out that Caylee wasn't his...but...according to the documents, Casey was pregnant before they even met/dated???  Bizarre.

No  her and Jessie had been seeing each other but not real close, and things had cooled off between them and then they started seeing each other again and thats why he wanted a test because he knew that there was a time that him and Casey wasnt all that tight...

I think Jesse said they met in Jan 2005, so he couldn't be the father...even the cop made the comment that the math tells you conception is Nov or Dec, and you hadn't even met her....and Jesse says right

Well, then. I am confused as well. Why DID he take a paternity test?? This is from page 2 of Jesse's interview.

It looks like Jesse couldn't have been the father they started dating at the end of  Jan 05 Caylee was born Aug 05 that's 7 mts right their.
OHHH how many men before him only God knows

He must have been a little clueless when it came to those matters as he accepted Casey's explanation of "female problems" when she was really pregnant.

I saw quite a bit of that JP Chatt in those docs too. Hmmm .........

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: September 24, 2008, 10:17:52 AM »

I'm sorry Dolce, but how does what Colt is saying NOT have to do with the Caylee case?  And what do the arguments against what he's saying NOT have to do with the Caylee case? It's all about people's behaviors, motives, etc.. IN THE CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE. 

Feel free to tell me to shut up, Klaas.   I'm getting pissed off right now.  I don't appreciate somebody insinuating MY thoughts aren't with Caylee and her family.  Everything Colt was talking about had to do with this case to some degree.

WE all have different opinions here about what happened in this case.  None of us has all of the facts, and most of us have no idea what is going on in that house.  I fully admit that I'm ready to convict Casey, when LE does not yet seem to have that last finally thing they need to arrest her for murder.  I fully admit that I think the Anthonys are wacked- and I don't know if it's from grief, from guilt, or what.  However, I can play Devil's Advocate here - and see PERHAPS there are sides we're not seeing played out in the media.. that others (either with good or bad intent) are willing to share with us.   

Nobody is suggesting your thoughts aren't with Caylee.  What I'm saying is you continuing to argue about this matter is drawing attention to the argument and taking away from CAYLEE.

I'd like it to end now please.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: September 24, 2008, 10:19:49 AM »

Anyone -- do we know if Dante has been interviewed by LE?

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: September 24, 2008, 10:20:44 AM »

Something very important that I think we all need to remember and keep in perspective:

All this evidence being released only pertains to the discovery in the current charges of neglect, false statements and economic crimes. She has not been charged with anything else.

For as much as we can read into all this, I have no doubt there is a whole lot more that would implicate other charges. They absolutely will not release anything that would apply to a murder/manslaughter case until she is charged and the information goes to discovery, if then. That's why we haven't seen any of the forensics included in these doc. dumps.

This is ONLY the tip of the iceberg.

I agree on the "whole lot more"... I am very curious to know what the additional information that Tony was going to provide "off tape" (or whatever LE said to him) was. 

Anyone with knowledge of LE know what that would mean?  They are taking a statement, in what circumstances would they be willing to turn off the tape?  Wouldn't they need that info too, whatever was provided?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.