March 28, 2024, 06:24:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 326490 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1520 on: September 24, 2008, 11:26:30 AM »

Anyone notice that it appears that she went to the movies alone twice??

I think that those Waterford charges were the movies, there is one for $16 on the list, and then two for $8.... one said "Hancock" and one was something else, though I do not recall what.  Anyone find that creepy?  Did away with her kid and then went to the movies?

I wonder if she was just "killing time" pretending to be working?  Or she may have met someone there and just bought her own ticket.

yep, she had to find something to fill her time. she seems to want to be constantly occupied ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1521 on: September 24, 2008, 11:28:40 AM »

Some targets do have grocery stores. They are called Super Targets.  I think most of the target stuff she bought was clothes and personal items for HERSELF.  They have a big junior department with really trendy clothes.

Our local Walmart opens at 7:00 AM and ... other than fresh baked goods, veggies, fruits and fresh meat ... I do not have to leave the store to do my grocery shopping.  Safeway is where it is at for the food items that Walmart does not stock.

Then there are the Walmart departments that carry pharmacy items, electronics, clothing, toys, plants ....

Hey ... our Walmart even has a MacDonalds and a ... stack of daily newspapers (free).

Later Monkeys

Janet
8:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1522 on: September 24, 2008, 11:30:38 AM »

New documents shed light on Casey Anthony's life, family's fears

Amy L. Edwards, Sarah Lundy And Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
September 24, 2008

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-aseccasey24092408sep24,0,3123982.story

Casey Anthony has lived for years with "one toe" in reality and would likely fall apart if anything happened to her young daughter, her ex-fiancé told detectives investigating the child's disappearance.

"I think if something happened to Caylee, her one toe that she's had in reality for the last couple years, her one foot, would be gone and she would be completely in her own separate world," Jesse Grund said.

Grund's interview with Orange County sheriff's detectives was included in nearly 600 pages of legal documents released Tuesday as part of the investigation into Caylee Marie's disappearance.

More than two months have passed since the 3-year-old was reported missing, and investigators have identified Anthony as a person of interest in their inquiry. The mother, who faces a bevy of charges, including child neglect and check fraud, insists that a baby sitter took her child in June.

Detectives have interviewed Anthony's relatives, friends and collected hundreds of text messages from cell phones as part of their investigation.

The latest documents depict a 22-year-old mother more interested in socializing than in finding her daughter. Some people detailed the various stories Anthony told to explain the foul smell in her car. Anthony also blamed family members for allowing her to take advantage of them.

Among those interviewed by detectives:

•Lee Anthony. Anthony's brother told investigators his younger sister confided in him that their mother, Cindy, constantly reminded her that having Caylee was a mistake. Right before investigators arrived at their family home to investigate the disappearance, Casey Anthony told him, "Mom has um, thrown it in my face many times before that I'm an unfit mother and you know, maybe she's right and maybe I am."

While Lee Anthony was trying to figure out why his sister had been keeping Caylee from the family, she replied, "'Well maybe I'm a spiteful bitch,'" the brother said.

Casey Anthony went on to tell him that she stole money from various relatives and that maybe the cops should have been called earlier. "I think she was trying to say that you know, you have been enabling me," he said. "It has been too easy."

He told detectives that everything in his sister's e-mail account had been deleted — there were no messages predating July15, the day Caylee's family reported her missing. On Casey Anthony's MySpace page, messages between April24 and July4 were deleted.

•Jesse Grund. Grund, the ex-fiancé, offered two theories on what could have happened to Caylee. He said Anthony didn't keep a close eye on the toddler and suggested Caylee could have choked on something and died. Or, Grund said, Caylee could have drowned in the family's backyard pool.

Grund, who originally told investigators he heard Caylee in the background during a telephone conversation he had with Anthony on June24, cast doubt on that recollection. During his July31 interview, Grund told investigators he wasn't 100percent sure he heard Caylee that day.

•Amy Huizenga. In late June, before Caylee's disappearance became public, Casey Anthony told her friend about the "horrible smell" in her car and said she couldn't figure out the source. Anthony said it smelled like something had died and the odor was coming from the engine.

Anthony told Huizenga she thought her dad, George Anthony, may have hit an animal when he borrowed her car. Days later, she told Huizenga that she found an animal "plastered" to the frame of her car.

Huizenga later spoke to Cindy Anthony, who had not seen her daughter or granddaughter for several weeks. During that time, the car was abandoned in a parking lot and later towed. Cindy Anthony said she and George were worried about the stench coming from the trunk and feared what was inside.

"They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee," Huizenga said.

Investigators have suggested that the smell came from a dead body once placed in the car. Family members have said it could have come from a spoiled pizza with maggots, garbage or a dead animal.

•Brittany Schieber. On July16, Cindy Anthony visited her daughter's friend to talk about Caylee, who was reported missing the day before. Schieber said there was tension between the mother and daughter.

"Cindy ... told me that her and Casey were having issues because Casey was having a jealousy issue about the relationship between Caylee and her grandmother and she didn't like it," Schieber said.

•Anthony Lazzaro. Casey Anthony's most recent boyfriend told investigators that after July5, Anthony stayed at his apartment full time. On several occasions, in the middle of the night, Anthony would have cold sweats. "And I would ask her uh, why and she said that ... she was having a nightmare or something ..."

Lazzaro told detectives he picked Anthony up from the parking lot at Colonial Drive and Goldenrod Road where she abandoned her vehicle. Anthony told him she ran out of gas and would take care of it later.

•Ricardo Morales. Casey Anthony told Morales, another ex-boyfriend, in April or May that she felt being a mother hampered her social life.

Tuesday's documents also included text messages from cell-phone records. As the news of Caylee's disappearance and Casey Anthony's lies to her parents and detectives became public, her friends' texting changed from friendly banter to feelings of betrayal.

Huizenga texted a friend about Anthony: "Dude, don't lie or lose your kid and pretend it didn't happen. We were really close for months. She fooled us all. You aren't crazy, she is."

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: September 24, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »

One of those movie trips she went with Tony. He said he was gonna get his nasty out.
Whatever the heck that means. I don't think they were watching Peewee Herman's
Big Adventure either.

Carpe - me thinks it is not nice monkey talk (the get his nasty out) so I Will link you to my best link to youth!  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nasty
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: September 24, 2008, 11:36:06 AM »

Some posts back, and I'm very sorry that I can't recall who it was because I'd like to give them credit for the thought, a poster mentioned they'd like to know whether or not the popsicles Casey carried when Tony picked her up were melted.  IMO this is an extremely important point.  If the popsicles were still frozen, it would be impossible for Casey to have taken them from Cindy's freezer, her car run out of gas, some nice men pushed it into the parking lot, she called Tony and Casey waited until he picked her up and they still be frozen.  Therefore, if they were not melting all over the place, someone had brought her to the point where the car was abandoned and Tony picked her up.  After all, it was July in Florida.  I think it possible that she had help from a family member in abandoning the car.  Maybe after George disposed of whatever was causing the odor in the trunk, he  took the car to Amscot, Casey drove his car and picked him up, went back to the house in George's car, raided the freezer, called Tony to pick her up at Amscot, George took her there and Little Miss Innocent was waiting there at the parking lot with her bag of still frozen purloined food when Tony picked her up.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: September 24, 2008, 11:38:49 AM »

Her whole being is CREEPY.  Really scary to me that she has pulled this off to this extent so far.  If I were Cindy and George..I would be afraid to sleep at night with her in the house.

If I was running the show,I'd make sure Casey was the one not sleeping...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: September 24, 2008, 11:40:25 AM »

Some posts back, and I'm very sorry that I can't recall who it was because I'd like to give them credit for the thought, a poster mentioned they'd like to know whether or not the popsicles Casey carried when Tony picked her up were melted.  IMO this is an extremely important point.  If the popsicles were still frozen, it would be impossible for Casey to have taken them from Cindy's freezer, her car run out of gas, some nice men pushed it into the parking lot, she called Tony and Casey waited until he picked her up and they still be frozen.  Therefore, if they were not melting all over the place, someone had brought her to the point where the car was abandoned and Tony picked her up.  After all, it was July in Florida.  I think it possible that she had help from a family member in abandoning the car.  Maybe after George disposed of whatever was causing the odor in the trunk, he  took the car to Amscot, Casey drove his car and picked him up, went back to the house in George's car, raided the freezer, called Tony to pick her up at Amscot, George took her there and Little Miss Innocent was waiting there at the parking lot with her bag of still frozen purloined food when Tony picked her up.

I don't know given the history between Casey and her family wouldn't she jump at the chance to throw her dad under the bus so to speak, and tell investigators her dad left the car there?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: September 24, 2008, 11:40:32 AM »

Do we not think George would have been smart enough to destroy the evidence -- the car? I'm not saying he's a rocket scientist or anything, but sheesh. I see Casey being sloppy and spur of the moment and dumb enough to just leave the car and evidence behind. George? Not so much. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: September 24, 2008, 11:41:47 AM »

I agree..I wouldnt let her sleep either..she would have STILL been awake since the night I picked her up from Tony's if she were my daughter...and she would tell me what happened...Because I wouldnt not let her doze off once, or call anyone, or look at the computer, or eat , or shower or NOTHING until I knew...

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1529 on: September 24, 2008, 11:42:52 AM »

Do we not think George would have been smart enough to destroy the evidence -- the car? I'm not saying he's a rocket scientist or anything, but sheesh. I see Casey being sloppy and spur of the moment and dumb enough to just leave the car and evidence behind. George? Not so much. IMO
Sorry guys I am working on some designs today so I am behind...

Wanted to chime in here, given the timelines thus far I think that GA was trying to destroy evidence...IMO  Do not think he is very bright, or maybe in a panic did not think prior to his actions.

jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: September 24, 2008, 11:44:07 AM »

I think the problam I have believing a cover up being possible is I think casey would jump, like I said in a previous statement, at the chance to hang her mother or father out to dry to save her own skin.  Hey to whoever asked me a while back why I feel the way I do there you go.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: September 24, 2008, 11:47:07 AM »

I think the problam I have believing a cover up being possible is I think casey would jump, like I said in a previous statement, at the chance to hang her mother or father out to dry to save her own skin.  Hey to whoever asked me a while back why I feel the way I do there you go.

I agree. I think she would and will sell anyone out to get her way. She only cares about Number 1 -- Casey.

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: September 24, 2008, 11:48:00 AM »

While searching for news I came across this site.  Might be interesting to see who posted memories, etc.
But this photo got me - it is as if casey was a monkey too!!!!!!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: September 24, 2008, 11:48:07 AM »

Tony's statement -- am I missing something or do the dates he discusses just pass right over the week of the 15th? Where is Casey that week?

I remember you, Caylee.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: September 24, 2008, 11:48:36 AM »

While searching for news I came across this site.  Might be interesting to see who posted memories, etc.

Oh yeah - the link!  http://respectance.com/Caylee_Anthony
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1535 on: September 24, 2008, 11:50:01 AM »

Man if Casey would have had more girl friends I think we would have gotten way more details! LOL
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1536 on: September 24, 2008, 11:50:44 AM »

I agree..I do not think George or Cindy had a thing to do with the disapperance of Caylee..That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1537 on: September 24, 2008, 11:51:09 AM »

And that may be precisely what Baez and Casey are doing in his office privately day after day - throwing G&C&L to the wolves.  That's what I'd be doing if I were him.  After all, Cindy is the last one independently seen with a live Caylee.  I'd throw Lee to the wolves too for rushing over to Tony's to destroy evidence on the computer and go through all of Casey's things there before LE got to it.  All of the family members have tampered with evidence at some point, and all of their stories conflict with each other.  I'd have a field day if I were Baez.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: September 24, 2008, 11:52:31 AM »

Oh yeah - the link!  http://respectance.com/Caylee_Anthony

Love your Avatar...I have a poodle also. (hope thats a poodle..lol)
Mine is going first thing in the morning for Neutering and Cherry eye repair..he is 9 months old. Don't mean to get off topic here.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: September 24, 2008, 11:53:25 AM »

And that may be precisely what Baez and Casey are doing in his office privately day after day - throwing G&C&L to the wolves.  That's what I'd be doing if I were him.  After all, Cindy is the last one independently seen with a live Caylee.  I'd throw Lee to the wolves too for rushing over to Tony's to destroy evidence on the computer and go through all of Casey's things there before LE got to it.  All of the family members have tampered with evidence at some point, and all of their stories conflict with each other.  I'd have a field day if I were Baez.

and throwing Jesse Grund to the wolves ... and the original victim "Zanny"

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.