April 24, 2024, 10:29:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327337 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: September 24, 2008, 11:54:20 AM »

Man if Casey would have had more girl friends I think we would have gotten way more details! LOL

I don't think her jealous nature would allow her to have or keep any girlfriends for very long.I bet if we could find out more about her teenage years,we would see this...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: September 24, 2008, 11:55:45 AM »

Do we not think George would have been smart enough to destroy the evidence -- the car? I'm not saying he's a rocket scientist or anything, but sheesh. I see Casey being sloppy and spur of the moment and dumb enough to just leave the car and evidence behind. George? Not so much. IMO
Sorry guys I am working on some designs today so I am behind...

Wanted to chime in here, given the timelines thus far I think that GA was trying to destroy evidence...IMO  Do not think he is very bright, or maybe in a panic did not think prior to his actions.

I'm agree that GA is not very bright...

But I really think that this entire family has shown us a propensity for lying and then covering their tracks with more lies and confusion. 

My best friend, who was married, was having an affair with her boss, who was also married.  We all worked toghether.  Everyone in the office knew, and it became an absolute joke, because they told the most ridiculous lies and stories... and they TRULY BELIEVED that they were fooling everyone.  And really, everyone was kind of laughing behind their backs.  I would ask her things about contradictory statements and such, and she would just back it up with another lie.  You would literally need a spreadsheet to keep track of it all... yet they just continued to do what they did... and believed that nobody was any the wiser....

until her husband filed for divorce...
and they both got fired.

No, we're not friends anymore, jic anyone is wondering....

Really.  People think that other people are THAT stupid.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1542 on: September 24, 2008, 11:55:51 AM »

Man if Casey would have had more girl friends I think we would have gotten way more details! LOL

I don't think her jealous nature would allow her to have or keep any girlfriends for very long.I bet if we could find out more about her teenage years,we would see this...

she prob stole their boyfriends and their wallets

I remember you, Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: September 24, 2008, 11:56:10 AM »

Hi again everyone!!!

I had to skip a lot of the pages since yesterday, but am wondering if anyone has talked about the follow:

1. George said somewhere / maybe in an interview he thought they might have run over a dead animal, maybe a squirell.  Then low and behold Casey told Amy she thought dad ran over a dead squirell..........How did they both know to tell the same story???

2.  George said in an interview he was in the trunk on the 24th to retrieve gas cans.  Lee told LE that his dad told him that Casey brought the gas cans to him and he actually didn't go in the trunk.   Why did George lie in that interview????? Why would that be significant in his mind to lie about???

3. Casey slept at Tony's on the 26th, told LE that Casey was gone in the morning.  Car was parked at Amscot at 7am.  Who picked her up to get groceries from her parents freezer and then return her to the car at 11am to call Tony????? 

No doubt there is a cover up.  Who is the accomplice???

Did you all already talk about this???  thank you monkeys
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: September 24, 2008, 11:57:10 AM »

I agree..I wouldnt let her sleep either..she would have STILL been awake since the night I picked her up from Tony's if she were my daughter...and she would tell me what happened...Because I wouldnt not let her doze off once, or call anyone, or look at the computer, or eat , or shower or NOTHING until I knew...

That's right and all the while,watching Caylee video's playing over and over.It wouldn't be hard at all.I've said it before,I'd terrorize her so she'd either talk or beg to go back to jail.One or the other,this saga would be over!

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: September 24, 2008, 11:58:04 AM »

I'm having problems with a lot of this; it's really like a bad movie except no one could make this up.  Is anyone having a problem with Tony?  Her laptop open, files deleted, he has her phone, everything packed up neatly, tells Amy about the message if she isn't found and says he told the police, but I don't see it anywhere.  Did I miss it?  He was at the house twice during that time and not a lot of info for being with her the last month.  And it is interesting that all her old friends didn't like Fusion, but that was her new hang out with Tony.  Course the source on a lot of this is Lee, so you never know.

And Lee states he doesn't know how George could have driven the car for even 2 seconds because of the smell. HELLO, George has to know.  And funny, when Casey said GA must have hit something when he was driving previously.  Didn't she have the car the whole time?  Anyone smelled dead squirrel here?  Does it smell like a dead body or BBQ? Had she not decided who to frame at that point?

And why is George so invisible in all of this?  The person you never notice?

And apparently no one in the family knows how to tell time.  Kindergarten redo.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: September 24, 2008, 12:00:16 PM »

Hello Monkeys!  Had to chime in on this one.  It is truly hard to say if she would have talked more.  I stated in an earlier post - I know someone who has Casey's sociopath behavior - she speaks in circles and NEVER answers any direct questions.  She is calculating and manipulative, quite scary.  

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: September 24, 2008, 12:00:51 PM »

Hi again everyone!!!

I had to skip a lot of the pages since yesterday, but am wondering if anyone has talked about the follow:

1. George said somewhere / maybe in an interview he thought they might have run over a dead animal, maybe a squirell.  Then low and behold Casey told Amy she thought dad ran over a dead squirell..........How did they both know to tell the same story???

2.  George said in an interview he was in the trunk on the 24th to retrieve gas cans.  Lee told LE that his dad told him that Casey brought the gas cans to him and he actually didn't go in the trunk.   Why did George lie in that interview????? Why would that be significant in his mind to lie about???

3. Casey slept at Tony's on the 26th, told LE that Casey was gone in the morning.  Car was parked at Amscot at 7am.  Who picked her up to get groceries from her parents freezer and then return her to the car at 11am to call Tony????? 

I notice they did not release the statements of the 3 cops Casey was sleeping with.  I wonder why not?
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: September 24, 2008, 12:02:57 PM »

Hello Monkeys!  Had to chime in on this one.  It is truly hard to say if she would have talked more.  I stated in an earlier post - I know someone who has Casey's sociopath behavior - she speaks in circles and NEVER answers any direct questions.  She is calculating and manipulative, quite scary.  

Hi what I meant by the post was girls tend to remember more details about conversations than guys do.  That's all.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: September 24, 2008, 12:03:03 PM »

Been reading the docs, how heartbreaking.  This little girl was left with a pschopath waiting to explode.  I can't imagine what she did with this child while she was pretending to work.  That just bugs me.  When at Ricardos, he says she left in the middle of the night.  I wonder if anyone can confirm that Casey took her to Cindy that night.  If not, WHERE???  God bless that poor baby. 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: September 24, 2008, 12:03:46 PM »

While searching for news I came across this site.  Might be interesting to see who posted memories, etc.
But this photo got me - it is as if casey was a monkey too!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah - the link!  http://respectance.com/Caylee_Anthony

Love your Avatar...I have a poodle also. (hope thats a poodle..lol)
Mine is going first thing in the morning for Neutering and Cherry eye repair..he is 9 months old. Don't mean to get off topic here.

Thanks Beachgirl.  Yes, she is my baby - 5.5pound teacup poodle. 
To bring this somewhat back on topic, this pic was posted there and I saved it as "In the hands of God now."  Tissue alert.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: September 24, 2008, 12:04:04 PM »

Hi everyone. I have a quick (but icky) question. I live near a big state park where there are loads of deer. The poor deer are struck by cars quite often and end up dead in the woods near the road. Even without knowing there is a dead deer nearby, I can always tell by the odor that creeps in through the car windows when I'm driving down that road.

Does anyone know if the odor from a deceased human is worse than the odor from a deceased deer? If it is, then I don't see how anyone who came near that car could have missed it.

I Stand With The Girl
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1552 on: September 24, 2008, 12:04:49 PM »

I'm having problems with a lot of this; it's really like a bad movie except no one could make this up.  Is anyone having a problem with Tony?  Her laptop open, files deleted, he has her phone, everything packed up neatly, tells Amy about the message if she isn't found and says he told the police, but I don't see it anywhere.  Did I miss it?  He was at the house twice during that time and not a lot of info for being with her the last month.  And it is interesting that all her old friends didn't like Fusion, but that was her new hang out with Tony.  Course the source on a lot of this is Lee, so you never know.

And Lee states he doesn't know how George could have driven the car for even 2 seconds because of the smell. HELLO, George has to know.  And funny, when Casey said GA must have hit something when he was driving previously.  Didn't she have the car the whole time?  Anyone smelled dead squirrel here?  Does it smell like a dead body or BBQ? Had she not decided who to frame at that point?

I have smelled dead animals.  I have also worked in the morgue at Dover where they bring the bodies of the soldiers who were killed in Iraq and Afganistan.

I can assure you, there is NO comparison to be made between the smell of a decomposing animal and the smell of a decomposing human.  Both are revolting odors, but they are most definitely DIFFERENT odors.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1553 on: September 24, 2008, 12:05:13 PM »

I'm having problems with a lot of this; it's really like a bad movie except no one could make this up.  Is anyone having a problem with Tony?  Her laptop open, files deleted, he has her phone, everything packed up neatly, tells Amy about the message if she isn't found and says he told the police, but I don't see it anywhere.   Did I miss it?  He was at the house twice during that time and not a lot of info for being with her the last month.  And it is interesting that all her old friends didn't like Fusion, but that was her new hang out with Tony.  Course the source on a lot of this is Lee, so you never know.

I agree that Tony does raise a lot of suspicion, if you listen to what Lee has to say.  I am thinking that maybe he knows what happened, and might have found out after the fact.  I say this ONLY because he is so quick to tell the investigators about a joke that him and his buddy were playing on Casey.  They told her that he was going to stay in NY now that he was back in NY...my thoughts:  Tony got back into town, questions came up in regards to Caylee due to nightmares and what not.  Casey told him she killed Caylee because she thought he would leave her and stay in NY and she wanted to be in NY too.  I know I am reaching here, but it would explain why he was at the house with her, and why he went through her things. (AGAIN thats based on Lee's testimony)

As for George...If he is not in on this, then he is just a flat out idiot.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: September 24, 2008, 12:06:17 PM »

Hi again everyone!!!

IF George was in the trunk on the 24th he found more than gas cans. Casey told Amy the smell was gone on the 25th. I wish they would give us George and Cindy's interview.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1555 on: September 24, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »

Do we not think George would have been smart enough to destroy the evidence -- the car? I'm not saying he's a rocket scientist or anything, but sheesh. I see Casey being sloppy and spur of the moment and dumb enough to just leave the car and evidence behind. George? Not so much. IMO
Sorry guys I am working on some designs today so I am behind...

Wanted to chime in here, given the timelines thus far I think that GA was trying to destroy evidence...IMO  Do not think he is very bright, or maybe in a panic did not think prior to his actions.

I'm agree that GA is not very bright...

But I really think that this entire family has shown us a propensity for lying and then covering their tracks with more lies and confusion. 

My best friend, who was married, was having an affair with her boss, who was also married.  We all worked toghether.  Everyone in the office knew, and it became an absolute joke, because they told the most ridiculous lies and stories... and they TRULY BELIEVED that they were fooling everyone.  And really, everyone was kind of laughing behind their backs.  I would ask her things about contradictory statements and such, and she would just back it up with another lie.  You would literally need a spreadsheet to keep track of it all... yet they just continued to do what they did... and believed that nobody was any the wiser....

until her husband filed for divorce...
and they both got fired.

No, we're not friends anymore, jic anyone is wondering....

Really.  People think that other people are THAT stupid.

OK, how smart do you have to be to take a car out to a remote area and set the trunk on fire? Maybe I watch too many espisodes of Forensic Files. But, yes, for this scenario unless someone likes to walk or brought a bike to pedal their arse back to town, he or she would need a helper. Or how about ripping up the trunk liner? I know it might not have destroyed all DNA but it would have been an attempt. Or how about NOT calling the police in the first place?

So, the car and George and Lee were home before Cindy and Casey got there. Where did George go during the next bit of drama? Casey in her room sulking, Lee trying to get her to talk, mom threatening to call the cops and eavesdropping. Where did George go? Yardwork? Was he too pissed to be around her? Anyone know? I'm curious.

Oh, I know people think others are as stupid as they are, but they are usually wrong. I have an ex who thought I was stupid. Big surprise for him.

IDK. I get more confused about this mess by the minute. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: September 24, 2008, 12:09:19 PM »

Hi what I meant by the post was girls tend to remember more details about conversations than guys do.  That's all.

I agree with that Jenn79co - I also don't think young women like Casey have many (if any) girlfriends and for the obvious reasons of course.  If they are not the center of attention at all times - there is a big problem.  This person I have spoken of is also more interested in the attention she receives from men, very sad.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1557 on: September 24, 2008, 12:10:23 PM »

Where is Casey today?  At Baez' office again?

This entire family knows by now that Casey killed Caylee....I was leaning toward accident but after reading all this stuff...I am about to change my mind. 
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: September 24, 2008, 12:10:37 PM »

OK, how smart do you have to be to take a car out to a remote area and set the trunk on fire? Maybe I watch too many espisodes of Forensic Files. But, yes, for this scenario unless someone likes to walk or brought a bike to pedal their arse back to town, he or she would need a helper. Or how about ripping up the trunk liner? I know it might not have destroyed all DNA but it would have been an attempt. Or how about NOT calling the police in the first place?

So, the car and George and Lee were home before Cindy and Casey got there. Where did George go during the next bit of drama? Casey in her room sulking, Lee trying to get her to talk, mom threatening to call the cops and eavesdropping. Where did George go? Yardwork? Was he too pissed to be around her? Anyone know? I'm curious.

Oh, I know people think others are as stupid as they are, but they are usually wrong. I have an ex who thought I was stupid. Big surprise for him.

IDK. I get more confused about this mess by the minute. 

George went to work.  No, I'm not kidding.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: September 24, 2008, 12:12:08 PM »

I'm having problems with a lot of this; it's really like a bad movie except no one could make this up.  Is anyone having a problem with Tony?  Her laptop open, files deleted, he has her phone, everything packed up neatly, tells Amy about the message if she isn't found and says he told the police, but I don't see it anywhere.   Did I miss it?  He was at the house twice during that time and not a lot of info for being with her the last month.  And it is interesting that all her old friends didn't like Fusion, but that was her new hang out with Tony.  Course the source on a lot of this is Lee, so you never know.

I agree that Tony does raise a lot of suspicion, if you listen to what Lee has to say.  I am thinking that maybe he knows what happened, and might have found out after the fact.  I say this ONLY because he is so quick to tell the investigators about a joke that him and his buddy were playing on Casey.  They told her that he was going to stay in NY now that he was back in NY...my thoughts:  Tony got back into town, questions came up in regards to Caylee due to nightmares and what not.  Casey told him she killed Caylee because she thought he would leave her and stay in NY and she wanted to be in NY too.  I know I am reaching here, but it would explain why he was at the house with her, and why he went through her things. (AGAIN thats based on Lee's testimony)

As for George...If he is not in on this, then he is just a flat out idiot.

Maybe he is an idiot or maybe a man that has always just been a paycheck,I don't know but I agree,Tony might very well end up being charged with murder right along with Casey or at least an accomplice..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.