April 26, 2024, 03:22:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327392 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: September 24, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »

Does anybody know where I can find the full video of the 7/22 hearing, or at least George's testimony beginning with his approach to the stand?  I have searched and searched, but can only find parts of the hearing and none with George.  TIA

Just found it for you at http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7038761&version=1&locale=EN-US

Thank you Brandi

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: September 24, 2008, 03:52:30 PM »

I picked up a roadkill squirrel on my way home from the library.  I know he's fresh because he wasn't there when I passed by an hour prior - he's probably been deceased no more than 90 minutes.  No smell yet, and not yet stiff.

I put him on my screened in back porch and I'll check on him every couple of hours to let you know how he progresses in terms of smell, rigor mortis, etc.

I know exactly what a decomposing human smells like, so I'll let you know if there's any way to confuse the two.
Switchy if I did not know you were doing this for the greater good of the case I would say you are nutz!  LOL  Saying that, thank you for doing what you are doing to prove a point!  What a good monkey.

lol.  I am a little nutz.  My SO didn't even bat an eye when I told him why I brought home a dead squirrel.

I should have been a mad scientist.  heh.

Maybe we should all duck tape some dead squirell to the grills our cars and report / compare our findings.  LMAO  !!!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: September 24, 2008, 03:53:10 PM »

I picked up a roadkill squirrel on my way home from the library.  I know he's fresh because he wasn't there when I passed by an hour prior - he's probably been deceased no more than 90 minutes.  No smell yet, and not yet stiff.

I put him on my screened in back porch and I'll check on him every couple of hours to let you know how he progresses in terms of smell, rigor mortis, etc.

I know exactly what a decomposing human smells like, so I'll let you know if there's any way to confuse the two.

LMAO!  What a good idea though... (Sorry but this struck me as funny - I hope no one saw you.)

Please do keep us informed.

I love the monkeys.....There is NOTHING monkeys won't do to get answers!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1743 on: September 24, 2008, 03:53:34 PM »

So will Tony be up next for the Monkey interrogation, I mean the question and answer session? 
This could get interesting given the fact that some of my fellow monkeys think that he could be in on this whole ordeal. 

Well he said he needed to be really careful about what he says but he would answer questions to the best of his abilities. With that being said I am sure alot of Monkeys have questions for him so ask in the Tony Thread and we can see what he will answer
Thank you KristIn for helping to organize this.  Clint was quite insightful.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1744 on: September 24, 2008, 03:54:06 PM »

I love it when people take the initiative to conduct an experiment of their own.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1745 on: September 24, 2008, 03:55:55 PM »

I love it when people take the initiative to conduct an experiment of their own.
That being said, any volunteers to get in a closed trunk with a Meatza Pizza? 

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: September 24, 2008, 03:57:01 PM »

Thanks 

He needs a name. He can't be a John Doe squirrel.

Switchy, how are you checking him for stiffness?  You are hilarious.

I'll pick him up and see if he's still limp, if I can still move his legs and whatnot.  I'm using disposable surgical gloves.  I have plenty of those I use when I garden.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: September 24, 2008, 03:57:49 PM »

Klaas I want to nominate this as
Post of the Day!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: September 24, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »

MONKEYS I can see it now we wll going to have the neighbors calling the law on us thinking we got something dead in our house LMAO 

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: September 24, 2008, 03:58:46 PM »

That being said, any volunteers to get in a closed trunk with a Meatza Pizza? 
I think I will volunteer for this one....gotta be a litle easier than the dead animal thingy....yuk....oh and yes I wasnt shure haw to spell squi........so I said dead animal...LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1750 on: September 24, 2008, 03:58:58 PM »

Where is Casey today?  At Baez' office again?

This entire family knows by now that Casey killed Caylee....I was leaning toward accident but after reading all this stuff...I am about to change my mind. 

I've been leaning toward accidental too until I read these docs.  Now, I firmly believe it was premeditated murder.  Caylee's doll in the auto - the one she never went anywhere without?  Nothing missing from Caylee's room?  This is just a very sad state of affairs.

Hey FL Grammy..cool pic!! Who is he?

That's my son.  He's in Fed. LE

Hey granny... my husband is also in Fed LE... is your son UD in DC?

I don't know what "UD" means but my son is in DC.  That pic was taken at the Capital Bldg. when he was with the Cap. Police.

Well, you j ust need to send that gun totin' little fella my way....he's a cutie pie!!!!!

Sorry Hun, he's very happily married 
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1751 on: September 24, 2008, 04:01:17 PM »

LMAO!  What a good idea though... (Sorry but this struck me as funny - I hope no one saw you.)

Please do keep us informed.

I love the monkeys.....There is NOTHING monkeys won't do to get answers!!

A man did drive by while I was carrying out the mission.  He probably thought I worked for PETA. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: September 24, 2008, 04:02:33 PM »

Alright, Clint just stated, over on the Clint page, that Casey would speak of the nanny never naming her, but that Caylee never did. 
All the children I have ever been around if you say a name that they are familiar with, or they like/fear they have facial expressions and sometimes are vocal about how they want or do not want to go to that place.
That being said, why would Caylee, who Clint also mentioned was a very smart little girl, not get excited or say "yeah nanny zanny"? 
On another note, maybe Caylee was thinking that "nanny" was really "granny"??

You beat me to it!!! There was no nanny and now I am more sure than ever about it..GRRRRRRRRRRR...Caylee would have at sometime mentioned the nanny in some form or fashion.When Clint gets back,maybe he will reveal alittle more about my question....
Same page Tot!!!  Every time I see your name I get hungry for taters!!  LOL  Dammit I am hungry again!   

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: September 24, 2008, 04:03:23 PM »

I feel so horrible for the people involved in this , they are to young to have to deal with some thing like this
reminds me so much of all of Natalee's friends have to come home from Aruba without her
Just makes me so sad..

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: September 24, 2008, 04:04:37 PM »

I am waaay behind you guys.  I'm still reading the documents and haven't followed your discussion.  I'm sure someone already caught this, if so ignore it.  While reading Amy's interview she said she had $800.00 cash in her pocket, fell asleep on the couch and woke up the next morning in a different pair of pants.  Casey told her she had been sleep walking and probably hid the money somewhere.  CASEY USED CHLOROFORM ON AMY!!!!
I think Casey may have given her xanax in a drink, and the CHLOROFORM was use on the clean up.
You could be right.  I don't know if anybody watches Dr. G, but she had one episode on where a twin baby had died and she said that there are alot of parents that give their babies drugs in their bottles/drinks to make them go to sleep.  Interesting point.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1755 on: September 24, 2008, 04:04:59 PM »

LA page 43 of 69

Hey,

Can we roll back tape where George was saying that some pesky
neighbor stole the gas cans for weeks? I am looking for a good laugh
today!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: September 24, 2008, 04:06:27 PM »

I am waaay behind you guys.  I'm still reading the documents and haven't followed your discussion.  I'm sure someone already caught this, if so ignore it.  While reading Amy's interview she said she had $800.00 cash in her pocket, fell asleep on the couch and woke up the next morning in a different pair of pants.  Casey told her she had been sleep walking and probably hid the money somewhere.  CASEY USED CHLOROFORM ON AMY!!!!
I think Casey may have given her xanax in a drink, and the CHLOROFORM was use on the clean up.
You could be right.  I don't know if anybody watches Dr. G, but she had one episode on where a twin baby had died and she said that there are alot of parents that give their babies drugs in their bottles/drinks to make them go to sleep.  Interesting point.

I wonder if LE has tested Amy's hair or taken blood samples???
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: September 24, 2008, 04:06:55 PM »

Where is Casey today?  At Baez' office again?

This entire family knows by now that Casey killed Caylee....I was leaning toward accident but after reading all this stuff...I am about to change my mind. 

I've been leaning toward accidental too until I read these docs.  Now, I firmly believe it was premeditated murder.  Caylee's doll in the auto - the one she never went anywhere without?  Nothing missing from Caylee's room?  This is just a very sad state of affairs.

Hey FL Grammy..cool pic!! Who is he?

That's my son.  He's in Fed. LE

Hey granny... my husband is also in Fed LE... is your son UD in DC?

I don't know what "UD" means but my son is in DC.  That pic was taken at the Capital Bldg. when he was with the Cap. Police.

Well, you j ust need to send that gun totin' little fella my way....he's a cutie pie!!!!!

Sorry Hun, he's very happily married 

Beautiful Family FL Grammy!!! I know you are so proud!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: September 24, 2008, 04:07:22 PM »

Switchy if I did not know you were doing this for the greater good of the case I would say you are nutz!  LOL  Saying that, thank you for doing what you are doing to prove a point!  What a good monkey.

LMAO  !!!  This is the funniest thing i ever read !!!

Hi everyone...I don't post much...but Switchy...this is what I call "taking one for the team"!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: September 24, 2008, 04:09:07 PM »

FL GRAMMY... I was just joshin' ya hon..your son has a beautiful family!!!!!!!!! I know you are so proud!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.