April 19, 2024, 04:28:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327186 times)
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1760 on: September 24, 2008, 04:09:12 PM »

Well, you j ust need to send that gun totin' little fella my way....he's a cutie pie!!!!!

Sorry Hun, he's very happily married 
[/quote]

Now, that is a beautiful family. I know you must be so proud. I have two marriagable age sons who have lovely girlfriends. I can't wait to be a grandmother. I'm quite jealous of you, just now!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: September 24, 2008, 04:10:45 PM »

I picked up a roadkill squirrel on my way home from the library.  I know he's fresh because he wasn't there when I passed by an hour prior - he's probably been deceased no more than 90 minutes.  No smell yet, and not yet stiff.

I put him on my screened in back porch and I'll check on him every couple of hours to let you know how he progresses in terms of smell, rigor mortis, etc.

I know exactly what a decomposing human smells like, so I'll let you know if there's any way to confuse the two.
Switchy if I did not know you were doing this for the greater good of the case I would say you are nutz!  LOL  Saying that, thank you for doing what you are doing to prove a point!  What a good monkey.

LMAO  !!!  This is the funniest thing i ever read !!!

Hi everyone...I don't post much...but Switchy...this is what I call "taking one for the team"!

I will second that lmao I would have adored to be there with a movie camera!!!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: September 24, 2008, 04:11:14 PM »

I always cry and tell my mom, "what am I going to do when my babies get grown!!!!! what am I going to do with myself????"
And she always says, "that is why God gives us grandbabies!!!

I certainly hope I have a slew of them!! But my babies are 16 and 5..I dont want any any time soon.....

"God dont like ugly"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: September 24, 2008, 04:11:20 PM »

I picked up a roadkill squirrel on my way home from the library.  I know he's fresh because he wasn't there when I passed by an hour prior - he's probably been deceased no more than 90 minutes.  No smell yet, and not yet stiff.

I put him on my screened in back porch and I'll check on him every couple of hours to let you know how he progresses in terms of smell, rigor mortis, etc.

I know exactly what a decomposing human smells like, so I'll let you know if there's any way to confuse the two.

Switcy do you think you could put the squirrel in the trunk of your car and
park your car in the sun? This might more closely resemble the conditions we need to study. TIA   

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: September 24, 2008, 04:11:28 PM »

Cut it out.  You did not.  Did you really?

You are one sick puppy monkey, Switchy. 
All in the nema of science....
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: September 24, 2008, 04:11:50 PM »

Help me out here monkeys. I'm changing my thinking. We very well may see a murder/manslaughter charge before November. If I'm reading this right, Casey pretty much HAS to be charged before the neglect trial or they never will be able to charge her.

<snip>
LOOPHOLE COULD ALLOW CASEY TO BEAT SYSTEM

A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony's mother to beat the system. She's still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.

If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces. Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that's related.

"If you lose a kid and that results in a child's death, that's one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges," said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.

If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder. Still, detectives have never said that Caylee Anthony is dead or that Casey is under investigation for murder or manslaughter.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1766 on: September 24, 2008, 04:12:16 PM »

LA 43/44 of 69

Great point on running out of gas two Friday's in a row.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1767 on: September 24, 2008, 04:15:00 PM »

What are the odds? We are talking about Casey. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1768 on: September 24, 2008, 04:15:23 PM »

Switcy do you think you could put the squirrel in the trunk of your car and
park your car in the sun? This might more closely resemble the conditions we need to study. TIA   

Oh, hell no!  I plan to still have friends and acquaintances after this.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: September 24, 2008, 04:15:32 PM »

Where is Casey today?  At Baez' office again?

This entire family knows by now that Casey killed Caylee....I was leaning toward accident but after reading all this stuff...I am about to change my mind. 

I've been leaning toward accidental too until I read these docs.  Now, I firmly believe it was premeditated murder.  Caylee's doll in the auto - the one she never went anywhere without?  Nothing missing from Caylee's room?  This is just a very sad state of affairs.

Hey FL Grammy..cool pic!! Who is he?

That's my son.  He's in Fed. LE

Hey granny... my husband is also in Fed LE... is your son UD in DC?

I don't know what "UD" means but my son is in DC.  That pic was taken at the Capital Bldg. when he was with the Cap. Police.

Well, you j ust need to send that gun totin' little fella my way....he's a cutie pie!!!!!

Sorry Hun, he's very happily married 

Beautiful Family FL Grammy!!! I know you are so proud!

Love the pic -what a beautiful family!! Any single sons roamin round? lol jk!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: September 24, 2008, 04:16:48 PM »

Help me out here monkeys. I'm changing my thinking. We very well may see a murder/manslaughter charge before November. If I'm reading this right, Casey pretty much HAS to be charged before the neglect trial or they never will be able to charge her.

<snip>

A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony's mother to beat the system. She's still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.

If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces. Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that's related.

"If you lose a kid and that results in a child's death, that's one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges," said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.

If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder. Still, detectives have never said that Caylee Anthony is dead or that Casey is under investigation for murder or manslaughter.

But this is only if she "stands trial".  IMO, they are not going to take her to trial for child neglect.  If Baez pushes for speedy trial, they will charge her with whatever is the best they can prove.  Hoping for murder but could settle for something lesser like negligent homicide, something like that?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1771 on: September 24, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »

Here's another inconsistency, but an attempt by Lee to imply that someone else had been in Casey's bag/purse.

He said that it was "organized" and basically explained that he and his sister are pretty much slobs, so there was no way Casey had packed that bag.

Clint House just told us on his Q&A thread that Casey was very neat while at Tony's.   He said that Tony wouldn't have been one to tolerate her leaving her crap all over the place.   I think he just helped prove that it very well could have been Casey who put all of the things in her purse.

Good try, Lee.  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: September 24, 2008, 04:18:28 PM »

LA 43/44 of 69

Great point on running out of gas two Friday's in a row.

Well, come on, I didn't see any gas stations on her list of stolen credit card receipts, so I guess it could be possible... one can only steal so much gas in a week when one is driving around to desserted areas looking for someplace to dump a tiny little body.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: September 24, 2008, 04:19:40 PM »

<snip>

But this is only if she "stands trial".  IMO, they are not going to take her to trial for child neglect.  If Baez pushes for speedy trial, they will charge her with whatever is the best they can prove.  Hoping for murder but could settle for something lesser like negligent homicide, something like that?

I would do exactly what the DA is doing now - keep investigating, get my case together without having to share discovery with the defense, take the next two weeks to nail down the timeline, then charge her shortly before her pre-trial hearing on the neglect charge.  That way, if Baez pushes for a speedy trial, the prosecution has a 4 month head start.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: September 24, 2008, 04:19:57 PM »

<snip>

Why would you think she wouldn't be tried for neglect and the other 2 charges?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1775 on: September 24, 2008, 04:21:16 PM »

I always cry and tell my mom, "what am I going to do when my babies get grown!!!!! what am I going to do with myself????"
And she always says, "that is why God gives us grandbabies!!!

I certainly hope I have a slew of them!! But my babies are 16 and 5..I dont want any any time soon.....

Grandbabies?  I hope not......didn't I read a post that said you were in your mid-thirties? Or you graduated in 1990? Same year as me (I'm 36)! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: September 24, 2008, 04:21:45 PM »

<snip>

I would do exactly what the DA is doing now - keep investigating, get my case together without having to share discovery with the defense, take the next two weeks to nail down the timeline, then charge her shortly before her pre-trial hearing on the neglect charge.  That way, if Baez pushes for a speedy trial, the prosecution has a 4 month head start.

That's what I'm thinking now, Switchy.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: September 24, 2008, 04:22:04 PM »

I am so proud of Switchy!!!!!! Poor squirrel, though...aww...

"God dont like ugly"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1778 on: September 24, 2008, 04:22:58 PM »

<snip>

Not to mention they are not having to waste their time in pressuring a non-talking Casey...they have the public pressure cooker right here..all the media and public constantly causing these "Absolutelies" to recant their statements and screwing up their own so called "facts". 

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: September 24, 2008, 04:24:22 PM »

Good afternoon sweet monkeys...Anthonys and other lurkers...

I'm am freakin swamped at work but am eating my lunch and reading as fast as I can.  No way for me to catch up.  I read Tony and Lee's interview transcripts last night but haven't had a chance to read the rest of the documents.  Would someone mind givin me the latest?  Did I read correctly that Tony is going to be posting here?  Tony Lazaro???

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.