April 23, 2024, 09:36:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327291 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: September 24, 2008, 04:35:16 PM »

When was the last time LEE was seen?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: September 24, 2008, 04:35:38 PM »

LA page 43 of 69

Hey,

Can we roll back tape where George was saying that some pesky
neighbor stole the gas cans for weeks? I am looking for a good laugh
today!

I like the part where Lee doesn't even know the shed was locked    I bet the shed wasn't locked ! 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: September 24, 2008, 04:35:41 PM »

Good afternoon sweet monkeys...Anthonys and other lurkers...

I'm am freakin swamped at work but am eating my lunch and reading as fast as I can.  No way for me to catch up.  I read Tony and Lee's interview transcripts last night but haven't had a chance to read the rest of the documents.  Would someone mind givin me the latest?  Did I read correctly that Tony is going to be posting here?  Tony Lazaro???
Tony L.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3434.msg469185#new

Thankies Ms. Bee!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1803 on: September 24, 2008, 04:35:55 PM »

Sorry, I hit post too soon.   

Either way, I don't believe a word Lee says.  There's no telling what he really did find and what he did away with or altered.   

Flossy, was it you who said the other day that Lee was the male version of Casey?

Whomever said it, is soooooo right.

Yup, with bushier eyebrows and not much physical strength!

Yepppppp!!! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1804 on: September 24, 2008, 04:36:53 PM »

For those of you with lots of computer knowledge, I'm really curious as to what you think about all the crap that Lee was spewing about things missing from the laptop he picked up from Tony's house.   It sounded to me like he had no clue what he was talking about but thought he could pull it off.  The Anthony Way - if they're still a-knockin', keep on talkin'!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: September 24, 2008, 04:37:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys....I've been away all day.  Did they release any more of the 600 page docs..other then the 300 something pages from yesterday.  Thanks!

Bella - not yet but people are working on getting their hands on them.  I think the rest are mostly the chats and text messages.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: September 24, 2008, 04:38:03 PM »

I always cry and tell my mom, "what am I going to do when my babies get grown!!!!! what am I going to do with myself????"
And she always says, "that is why God gives us grandbabies!!!

I certainly hope I have a slew of them!! But my babies are 16 and 5..I dont want any any time soon.....

Grandbabies?  I hope not......didn't I read a post that said you were in your mid-thirties? Or you graduated in 1990? Same year as me (I'm 36)! 

Mu hubby and I made my MIL a Grandma at 38

My son made me a maw maw at 34 I am now 39 and have two grand daughters at first I did not know if I should kiss him or kick him but I would not change them for the world!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1807 on: September 24, 2008, 04:38:09 PM »

Does anybody know where I can find the full video of the 7/22 hearing, or at least George's testimony beginning with his approach to the stand?  I have searched and searched, but can only find parts of the hearing and none with George.  TIA

Just found it for you at http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7038761&version=1&locale=EN-US

Thank you so much!  I don't know how I missed it there.  Does anyone else find Casey's facial expressions interesting as George begins to speak?
Yeah, I put that in a post somewhere...when her mom's on the stand testifying she is crying, crying, crying, but when her dad gets on the stands she starts smiling at him.  What's up with that?

BikerBev,

Just noticed your AVI.  Is it son, daughter or spouse?  Thank them for me.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: September 24, 2008, 04:38:51 PM »

Either way, I don't believe a word Lee says.  There's no telling what he really did find and what he did away with or altered.   

Flossy, was it you who said the other day that Lee was the male version of Casey?

Yepppppp!!! 

Nice pic of Lee tryin to take a dump on that sign!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: September 24, 2008, 04:38:53 PM »

Help me out here monkeys. I'm changing my thinking. We very well may see a murder/manslaughter charge before November. If I'm reading this right, Casey pretty much HAS to be charged before the neglect trial or they never will be able to charge her.

<snip>
LOOPHOLE COULD ALLOW CASEY TO BEAT SYSTEM

A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony's mother to beat the system. She's still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.

If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces. Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that's related.

"If you lose a kid and that results in a child's death, that's one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges," said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.

If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder. Still, detectives have never said that Caylee Anthony is dead or that Casey is under investigation for murder or manslaughter.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

But this is only if she "stands trial".  IMO, they are not going to take her to trial for child neglect.  If Baez pushes for speedy trial, they will charge her with whatever is the best they can prove.  Hoping for murder but could settle for something lesser like negligent homicide, something like that?

Why would you think she wouldn't be tried for neglect and the other 2 charges?

If they drop the child neglect, can they charge her with it again, later?  I'm thinking they could charge her now with the financial crimes, go to trial for those and put her in jail.  While she's there, they can work on the murder charges.

I could be totally wrong but I think I remember that Florida lawyer that is on Greta say any evidence that is brought fourth in trial
could not be used in a future trial if they bring in trunk DNA and stuff and say she was found not guilty of neglect
they could not use that evidence again in a murder charge/ manslaughter   but I may have misunderstood him

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: September 24, 2008, 04:39:19 PM »

Help me out here monkeys. I'm changing my thinking. We very well may see a murder/manslaughter charge before November. If I'm reading this right, Casey pretty much HAS to be charged before the neglect trial or they never will be able to charge her.

<snip>

A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony's mother to beat the system. She's still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.

If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces. Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that's related.

"If you lose a kid and that results in a child's death, that's one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges," said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.

If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder. Still, detectives have never said that Caylee Anthony is dead or that Casey is under investigation for murder or manslaughter.

But this is only if she "stands trial".  IMO, they are not going to take her to trial for child neglect.  If Baez pushes for speedy trial, they will charge her with whatever is the best they can prove.  Hoping for murder but could settle for something lesser like negligent homicide, something like that?

I guess if I am reading the above info correctly, and it is stating that IF Baez asks for a speedy trial for child neglect AND Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that's related -- then they would drop the child neglect and charge her with murder and/or negligent homicide instead?

If I am understanding the "law" or whatever it is, I just don't think that they would risk not getting her for murder and/or the greater charges. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: September 24, 2008, 04:40:22 PM »

For those of you with lots of computer knowledge, I'm really curious as to what you think about all the crap that Lee was spewing about things missing from the laptop he picked up from Tony's house.   It sounded to me like he had no clue what he was talking about but thought he could pull it off.  The Anthony Way - if they're still a-knockin', keep on talkin'!!

It's a bunch of shit and LE will see right through it.  Even if by some remote chance she did pick up coincidentally some virus, LE will still be able to find everything.

By the way, I've been using computers alot longer than Casey (actually longer than she's been alive) and have been on some pretty nasty websites and only once did I lose a PC over it.  That was YEARS ago and I wasn't running any type of virus scan software. 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: September 24, 2008, 04:40:52 PM »

Personally, I thought that was total BS!  Lee is making excuses for Casey deleting files IMO.

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1813 on: September 24, 2008, 04:43:44 PM »

<snip>

If they drop the child neglect, can they charge her with it again, later?  I'm thinking they could charge her now with the financial crimes, go to trial for those and put her in jail.  While she's there, they can work on the murder charges.

Well, I am not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn.  j/k

However, if they were to drop the child neglect charges then wouldn't KC be out free and unrestricted?  I don't know how that would work unless they do charge her with murder.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: September 24, 2008, 04:44:21 PM »

<snip>

I guess if I am reading the above info correctly, and it is stating that IF Baez asks for a speedy trial for child neglect AND Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that's related -- then they would drop the child neglect and charge her with murder and/or negligent homicide instead?

If I am understanding the "law" or whatever it is, I just don't think that they would risk not getting her for murder and/or the greater charges. 

What the DA could do if push came to shove is recind all charges related to Caylee's disappearance and simply try her on the economic charges.

I don't know what the statute of limitations is for neglect charges in Florida, but there is no statute of limitations on murder.  They could charge her with next month, next year, 20 years from now.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: September 24, 2008, 04:44:37 PM »

Personally, I thought that was total BS!  Lee is making excuses for Casey deleting files IMO.

Maybe Lee was doing the deleting..Maybe he was in panic mode himself and was afraid of what could be on there?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1816 on: September 24, 2008, 04:45:03 PM »

Yepppppp!!! 

Nice pic of Lee tryin to take a dump on that sign!
Yup, gay...all the way down to the matching hat and shirt. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1817 on: September 24, 2008, 04:46:40 PM »

Flossy,

Are you referring to all of his virus talk? They could reconstruct anything
she tried to delete pretty quickly. They will know if she had a virus or not.

I would love to know how long Lee had the laptop before it was turned over...

Did he turn it on before he handed it over to LE. Love to know all of those
specifics.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1818 on: September 24, 2008, 04:47:26 PM »

I was thinking the same thing! 
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1819 on: September 24, 2008, 04:47:54 PM »

I like the part where Lee doesn't even know the shed was locked    I bet the shed wasn't locked ! 

And so strange, no prints either!  No George, no Casey.  They must wear a lot of gloves there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.