April 19, 2024, 10:19:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327202 times)
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1820 on: September 24, 2008, 04:48:10 PM »

For those of you with lots of computer knowledge, I'm really curious as to what you think about all the crap that Lee was spewing about things missing from the laptop he picked up from Tony's house.   It sounded to me like he had no clue what he was talking about but thought he could pull it off.  The Anthony Way - if they're still a-knockin', keep on talkin'!!

Personally, I thought that was total BS!  Lee is making excuses for Casey deleting files IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lee isn't the one who deleted them.  Why did it take him 2 1/2 hours to go to Tony's and pick up Casey's stuff?  What's more, why did he go to Tony's in the first place???  Why the urgency to get to the computer and all of Casey's belongings?  Did it not occur to Lee that law enforcement would have taken care of that?

The Anthonys (all of them) have completely jacked up this case by getting their grubby little hands on all the evidence (and tampering with it) before LE could get to it.  And I think that is NO accident.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: September 24, 2008, 04:51:23 PM »

For those of you with lots of computer knowledge, I'm really curious as to what you think about all the crap that Lee was spewing about things missing from the laptop he picked up from Tony's house.   It sounded to me like he had no clue what he was talking about but thought he could pull it off.  The Anthony Way - if they're still a-knockin', keep on talkin'!!

Personally, I thought that was total BS!  Lee is making excuses for Casey deleting files IMO.

Maybe Lee was doing the deleting..Maybe he was in panic mode himself and was afraid of what could be on there?

Lees gonna be in the pooper if was deleting files.  He is stupid enough to think they cant see when the files were deleted
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1822 on: September 24, 2008, 04:51:38 PM »

Flossy,

Are you referring to all of his virus talk? They could reconstruct anything
she tried to delete pretty quickly. They will know if she had a virus or not.

I would love to know how long Lee had the laptop before it was turned over...

Did he turn it on before he handed it over to LE. Love to know all of those
specifics.

In his statement, he admits to messing with the laptop at Tony's when he picked it up.  He says it was on, displaying the blue screen of death, when he arrived.  IIRC he even attempted to boot it in safemode, but he says he was not successful.  He mentioned that perhaps "someone" had deleted some system files.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1823 on: September 24, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »

LA - page 45 of 69

Janet or somebody should match Lee's version to George's on Greta OTR on Aug 5th.

I am pretty sure something doesn't fit!!! 

DOH! George lies and that is the truth.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: September 24, 2008, 04:53:51 PM »

Help me out here monkeys. I'm changing my thinking. We very well may see a murder/manslaughter charge before November. If I'm reading this right, Casey pretty much HAS to be charged before the neglect trial or they never will be able to charge her.

<snip>
LOOPHOLE COULD ALLOW CASEY TO BEAT SYSTEM

A loophole could allow Caylee Anthony's mother to beat the system. She's still only facing charges of child neglect and giving false statements.

If her attorney asks for a speedy trial, they could be the only charges she ever faces. Florida law prohibits a person from being tried on more serious charges at a later date if the person stands trial for something that's related.

"If you lose a kid and that results in a child's death, that's one and the same case, because those are manslaughter charges," said board-certified trial attorney Richard Hornsby.

If Casey was found guilty of child neglect, she would only serve up to five years in prison versus a maximum of life for murder. Still, detectives have never said that Caylee Anthony is dead or that Casey is under investigation for murder or manslaughter.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

But this is only if she "stands trial".  IMO, they are not going to take her to trial for child neglect.  If Baez pushes for speedy trial, they will charge her with whatever is the best they can prove.  Hoping for murder but could settle for something lesser like negligent homicide, something like that?

Why would you think she wouldn't be tried for neglect and the other 2 charges?

If they drop the child neglect, can they charge her with it again, later?  I'm thinking they could charge her now with the financial crimes, go to trial for those and put her in jail.  While she's there, they can work on the murder charges.

I could be totally wrong but I think I remember that Florida lawyer that is on Greta say any evidence that is brought fourth in trial
could not be used in a future trial if they bring in trunk DNA and stuff and say she was found not guilty of neglect
they could not use that evidence again in a murder charge/ manslaughter   but I may have misunderstood him

That would be the double jeopardy. If she's tried on the neglect, she cannot be tried on murder because they are related.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: September 24, 2008, 04:55:52 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Lee isn't the one who deleted them.  Why did it take him 2 1/2 hours to go to Tony's and pick up Casey's stuff?  What's more, why did he go to Tony's in the first place???  Why the urgency to get to the computer and all of Casey's belongings?  Did it not occur to Lee that law enforcement would have taken care of that?

The Anthonys (all of them) have completely jacked up this case by getting their grubby little hands on all the evidence (and tampering with it) before LE could get to it.  And I think that is NO accident.
It didn't do whoever did it any good because not matter how much you delete things on your computer...they are always there to be found.
That is why I don't buy used computers and I destroy my harddrive when replacing one.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: September 24, 2008, 04:57:39 PM »

Zenaida Gonzalez Hires John Morgan For Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony
Caylee Anthony's mother is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John Morgan
filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named Zeniada Gonzales.
MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wftv.com/tu/5B55W924t.html>

I was hoping Zenaida would sue.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: September 24, 2008, 04:57:48 PM »

Flossy,

specifics.

I am pretty sure that Lee said that he was gone two hours round trip to go to Tony's to get the stuff and then get back to the Anthony's house... in his statement he said something about noting that it was 2:30 am because he had left to go to Tony's at 12:30 am and was surprised that it took 2 hours.

I was surprised, too, that it took 2 hours b/c doesn't he live in Orlando too?

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: September 24, 2008, 04:58:17 PM »

oops, link:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html?treets=orlc&tml=orlc_break&ts=T&tmi=orlc_break_1_03550309242008

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1829 on: September 24, 2008, 04:58:27 PM »

Flossy,

specifics.

Hmm, maybe there were certain messages that Lee didn't want LE to see?  And speaking of Lee, where has he disappeard to?

Lisa
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: September 24, 2008, 04:59:15 PM »

I agree with Switchy 100%

(even if I don't perform lab experiments on roadkill)
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1831 on: September 24, 2008, 05:00:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys....I've been away all day.  Did they release any more of the 600 page docs..other then the 300 something pages from yesterday.  Thanks!

Bella - not yet but people are working on getting their hands on them.  I think the rest are mostly the chats and text messages.

Thanks Klass....your the only one who responds to me   Razz  I guess bec I'm a newbie Smile  Thanks again!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: September 24, 2008, 05:00:22 PM »

Caylee Anthony's mother is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John Morgan

And the plot thickens
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: September 24, 2008, 05:00:44 PM »

Flossy,

specifics.

I am pretty sure that Lee said that he was gone two hours round trip to go to Tony's to get the stuff and then get back to the Anthony's house... in his statement he said something about noting that it was 2:30 am because he had left to go to Tony's at 12:30 am and was surprised that it took 2 hours.

I was surprised, too, that it took 2 hours b/c doesn't he live in Orlando too?

One way from Hopespring to Tonys is about 25-30 min so round trip would be 50min to an hour....What was Lee doing for the other hour??
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: September 24, 2008, 05:01:32 PM »

Im glad she is too.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1835 on: September 24, 2008, 05:02:41 PM »

She needs to sue CA also she keeps spewing heer name out there also......

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: September 24, 2008, 05:03:20 PM »

I know the LE can recover anything from the harddrive...

So can they tell when and what time the files were being deleted??If so Lee just admitted to being in possesion of that computer so if anything was deleted then the LE will know it was him...
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: September 24, 2008, 05:04:05 PM »

Frankensquirrel update:

3 hours post death.  Frankie is still somewhat warm, joints still movable though he is beginning to stiffen a bit.  Frankie still smells like a live squirrel.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1838 on: September 24, 2008, 05:05:03 PM »

her , im sorry monkeys my keyboard sticks sometimes..............

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1839 on: September 24, 2008, 05:06:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys....I've been away all day.  Did they release any more of the 600 page docs..other then the 300 something pages from yesterday.  Thanks!

Bella - not yet but people are working on getting their hands on them.  I think the rest are mostly the chats and text messages.

Thanks Klass....your the only one who responds to me   Razz  I guess bec I'm a newbie Smile  Thanks again!

Hi, Bella!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.