April 24, 2024, 11:06:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327326 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: September 24, 2008, 05:26:41 PM »

Woo Hoo, good for Zenaida!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17549736/detail.html

Zenaida Gonzalez Hires John Morgan For Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

<snipped>

I'm for anything that causes a lifetime of pain for the van der Sloots or Anthonys. And I MEAN ANYTHING!

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rob!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1881 on: September 24, 2008, 05:26:55 PM »

Caylee Anthony's mother is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John Morgan
filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named Zeniada Gonzales.
MORE DETAILS: <http://www.wftv.com/tu/5B55W924t.html>

I was hoping Zenaida would sue.

good for her!  I hope she wins BIG!!!!  Not that Casey has anything to get...but at least hopefully she can clear her name for good!!

I just read that a settlement could be possibly paid out of Anthony's Home Owners Insurance

Walter, where did you read that?  I don't think your home owners insurance covers libel or slander suits. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: September 24, 2008, 05:27:04 PM »

I picked up a roadkill squirrel on my way home from the library.  I know he's fresh because he wasn't there when I passed by an hour prior - he's probably been deceased no more than 90 minutes.  No smell yet, and not yet stiff.

I put him on my screened in back porch and I'll check on him every couple of hours to let you know how he progresses in terms of smell, rigor mortis, etc.

I know exactly what a decomposing human smells like, so I'll let you know if there's any way to confuse the two.

Thanks 
Oh man....I know what dead animals smell like.  I have cats that drag them home and leave them around or under the porch...disgusting.  Especially on hot days! LOL  We leave near the woods and a main highway and for days there was a 'death odor' coming out of the woods and I really thought it was a person.  We followed the odor, but we could not find anything, but it was definitely something dead.  Keep us posted on the experiment!  Thanks

Ok this is a sick question but im gonna wanna know at what point the hair comes off with a little skin attached?

I'll let you know.   

I suspect I'll have to dispose of him before then though, due to the smell.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: September 24, 2008, 05:27:13 PM »

Frankensquirrel update:

3 hours post death.  Frankie is still somewhat warm, joints still movable though he is beginning to stiffen a bit.  Frankie still smells like a live squirrel.

Gross , All I can say is you have more of a stomach than me!!!!!
You mean there really is a squirrel?!?! 

Lol.  Yes, there really is a squirrel.

FRANKENSQUIRREL!!!
I love it!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: September 24, 2008, 05:27:26 PM »

Cam action.  Seriously the cam itself is moving, LOL

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1885 on: September 24, 2008, 05:27:58 PM »

Caylee Anthony's mother is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John Morgan

good for her!  I hope she wins BIG!!!!  Not that Casey has anything to get...but at least hopefully she can clear her name for good!!

I just read that a settlement could be possibly paid out of Anthony's Home Owners Insurance
Where did you see that?  That's really strange, how would the h.o.'s insurance cover slander/defamation of character?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: September 24, 2008, 05:27:59 PM »

Can we invite Mr. John Morgan (Zani Lawyer) over for some monkey bread and coffee
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: September 24, 2008, 05:28:01 PM »

<snipped>

I'm for anything that causes a lifetime of pain for the van der Sloots or Anthonys. And I MEAN ANYTHING!

Wouldn't that be like the OJ civil suit and Casey would have to give depositions and testify?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: September 24, 2008, 05:28:07 PM »

<snipped>

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rob!!!

Me three!!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1889 on: September 24, 2008, 05:28:10 PM »

...and on the squirrel tip....

How many of you out there really think TWO SQUIRRELS decided to curl up
and die under Casey's hood at the same time? Isn't that right along the lines
of running out of gas 2 weeks in a row?

What are the odds on that, George?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: September 24, 2008, 05:28:36 PM »

Frankensquirrel update:

3 hours post death.  Frankie is still somewhat warm, joints still movable though he is beginning to stiffen a bit.  Frankie still smells like a live squirrel.

Thanks. So my next question is-How are you going to compare the smell of a dead squirrel to that of a real body?! Or do you just wanna see how stinky he gets?! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: September 24, 2008, 05:28:38 PM »

My husband just asked me about the 'script' Casey says she was given to use for 30 days...LOL..I had no idea my DH even knew about that....but anyway...he asked me if anyone had ever seen the script....for the life of me the only persons I can remember mentioning this 'script' is LP and company.......can anyone enlighten me on this???  and the 30 days are long over...

BUMP!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: September 24, 2008, 05:29:24 PM »

Not sure legally why the Anthony's homeowners insurance would be responsible for Casey in the suit brought by Zenaida?  Casey is over eighteen......just because she was living at home? Does this make GA and CA liable?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1893 on: September 24, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »

My husband just asked me about the 'script' Casey says she was given to use for 30 days...LOL..I had no idea my DH even knew about that....but anyway...he asked me if anyone had ever seen the script....for the life of me the only persons I can remember mentioning this 'script' is LP and company.......can anyone enlighten me on this???  and the 30 days are long over...

Hi Sunny... you have it right - LP said she never produced a script. I guess George can't type.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: September 24, 2008, 05:30:12 PM »

POSTED: 4:43 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 5:04 pm EDT September 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The young mother of Caylee Anthony is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John Morgan filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez, the same name as the so-called nanny that Casey claims kidnapped her little girl.

Zenaida Gonzalez says she has had enough. The civil suit was filed Wednesday afternoon. She wants Casey Anthony to pay for her lies.

T-shirts like reading "The Nanny Did It" and "Zanny the Nanny" are just some one of the reasons why Zenaida Gonzales is suing Casey Anthony. Gonzales has never shown her face, but says thousands of people believe she either kidnapped or killed Caylee Anthony.

"What we want to make sure is that Casey Anthony does not profit for throwing Zenaida Gonzalez under the bus. They are out there talking about movie deals, book deals. There are t-shirts being sold," attorney John Morgan told Eyewitness News (watch full interview).

High-profile attorney John Morgan is seen on TV ads and has a firm of 130 attorneys. He is representing Gonzalez in the defamation lawsuit.

After Caylee was reported missing, Casey told detectives she dropped off the child at Zenaida Gonzalez's apartment off Conway Road and now has no idea where the child is. Gonzalez says she's never met Casey and wants her name cleared.

"We know this is the right one. They not only knew she was the right Zenaida, gave the names of her two children and type of car she drove. They knew the color of the car she drove. All given to them allegedly by Casey Anthony," Morgan said.

Morgan said his client's private life has been turned upside down. They want a settlement that could be partly paid out of the Anthony homeowner's insurance policy.

"She never asked for this. Casey Anthony asked that she be brought in to deflect her own issues," Morgan said.

Eyewitness News tried to get a comment form Casey Anthony's spokesperson, Todd Black, but phone calls were not returned.

Considering it was Casey Anthony and ... only  Casey Anthony ... who implicated Zenaida in the kidnapping of Caylee ... I cannot comprehend how anybody other than Casey Anthony can be included in this lawsuit.

A lawsuit filed against only Casey Anthony would be like taking blood from a stone ... it just is not going to happen.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1895 on: September 24, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1896 on: September 24, 2008, 05:30:26 PM »

Was that like one of them so called double squirrel suicides ???

Romeo and Juliette Squirrel decided enough and they wanted
to be together forever?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: September 24, 2008, 05:30:39 PM »

Frankensquirrel update:

Thanks. So my next question is-How are you going to compare the smell of a dead squirrel to that of a real body?! Or do you just wanna see how stinky he gets?! 

Her hubby will be sleeping with one eye open!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: September 24, 2008, 05:30:48 PM »

...and on the squirrel tip....

How many of you out there really think TWO SQUIRRELS decided to curl up
and die under Casey's hood at the same time? Isn't that right along the lines
of running out of gas 2 weeks in a row?

What are the odds on that, George?

hahahahahahahaha...a garzabillion to none???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1899 on: September 24, 2008, 05:30:52 PM »

Walter, where did you read that?  I don't think your home owners insurance covers libel or slander suits. 
I am watching the video and the attorney says it and also here <http://www.wftv.com/tu/5B55W924t.html

He also says if CA or GA repeat the story KC is saying they will be sued also

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.