April 26, 2024, 10:07:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327398 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: September 24, 2008, 06:03:39 PM »

Are we expecting incoming at the A home this evening??
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

its like we should be waiting for a plane with a banner on it to fly by.             

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: September 24, 2008, 06:05:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550086/detail.html

Source Says Casey Said Caylee Was Sold To Someone In Puerto Rico

POSTED: 5:24 pm EDT September 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Is there a Puerto Rico connection to Caylee Anthony's disappearance or is it just another lie from Casey? Sources who knew the family intimately during the past few months told Eyewitness News that Casey convinced her mother that Caylee was sold to someone in Puerto Rico.

You can find mention of the Puerto Rico connection buried in the documents investigators just released. On July 22, after Caylee was reported missing, Casey's former best friend, Amy Huizenga, got a text message in the middle of the night from an unidentified person about a trip she and two of Casey's friends took to Puerto Rico.

"Won't take a genius or the Feds to start talking to you guys about the trip, because you three left at different times to [go] out of the country while Caylee was unaccounted for. Know what I mean?" Huizenga's friend wrote.

The friend then asked: "You guys keep your ticket stubs?" and "Just out of curiosity why did you, Troy and Ricardo go to Puerto Rico separately?"

Wednesday, sources who spent a lot of time with the family in recent weeks, told Eyewitness News that when Casey got out of jail the first time, she convinced her mother that she sold her daughter to someone in Puerto Rico. The only interview Cindy's done since then is with Telemundo, where she talked about a tip that Caylee was in Puerto Rico.

But Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who originally sprung Casey from jail, told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that it's just another crazy lie cooked up by Casey.

"Baby's dead. Baby's deceased," he said.

Padilla said he stationed a female employee in the house for nine days with Casey and claims Casey confided in her regularly, but never said anything about Puerto Rico.

"Her whole methodology the whole nine days that the young lady was in there with her was one of denial, guilt, that she had done away with her own daughter," Padilla said.

Those same exclusive sources close to the family also told Eyewitness News that Casey confides in Cindy a lot, while her father George spends most of the day away from the two women and, if he is home, he keeps to himself.

Nothing but smokescreens!!!

Forensic testing of the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle reveals a decomposing body was in there.  What are the chances that Casey Anthony's three year old daughter is missing and ...  the decomposing body detected in the trunk of her vehicle are not related?

FlashbackS to the Jonbenet Ramsey case.

Janet

OFFICIAL RELEASE - FORENSIC TESTING OF TRUNK
updated 1:37 p.m. EDT, Tue September 2, 2008
No immunity for Caylee's mom, prosecutor says

The sheriff's office in Orange County, Florida, now says that lab tests have confirmed that a decomposing body had been in the trunk of a car driven by Casey Anthony.

Investigators have called Casey Anthony, 22, a "person of interest" in Caylee's disappearance. She faces charges of child neglect, obstruction and making false statements in the case.

"[FBI] laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

"If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued," the statement added.

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.html

STEVE THOMAS - FORMER LEAD DETECTIVE - JONBENET RAMSEY CASE

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

Innocent people were not "cleared", publicly or otherwise, even when it was unmistakably the right thing to do, as reputations and lives were destroyed.

Some in the district attorney's office, to this day, pursue weak, defenseless, and innocent people in shameless tactics that one couldn't believe more bizarre if it were made up.

http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

JONBENET: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation - Steve Thomas
Chapter 34 Page 362/363

The June 1998 interviews with Patsy and John Ramsey defined them, in my opinion ...

Over the three days of interviews, however, Santa Bill McReynolds was only one of many potential suspects named by Ramsey. Also high on the list were ex-friends Fleet and Priscilla White. He recalled that Fleet had both cord and duct tape and that instead of being comforting on December 26, Fleet had furiously scribbled notes. He said Priscilla was jealous of Patsy …

Then he offered up a smorgasbord of suspects that included a cook at Pasta Jay’s restaurant, a “striking couple” from “back east” who had been seen in church, his secretary’s boyfriend, other church members, business associates,“pigsty” neighbours, and associated fringe players.

The most surprising name he turned over was that of Jay Elowsky, his friend and business partner in Pasta Jay’s Restaurant who he said possibly owned a stun gun. It was to Elowsky’s home in Boulder that the Ramseys retreated after returning from burying JonBenet in Atlanta.… Throwing Elowsky under the bus just about eliminating the Ramsey circle of friends in Boulder.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1962 on: September 24, 2008, 06:06:08 PM »

I'm wishing I had better skills, because I'd love to Photoshop a Romeo and Juliet squirrel couple!! 

Hey, swishy - where are you keeping "Frankie"?   

He has his own room - on my screened in back porch. 

I'm headed out for a 12-pack.  I'm going to need a liquid lab assistant to get through this endeavor. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1963 on: September 24, 2008, 06:07:12 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: September 24, 2008, 06:08:20 PM »

I am going to go lie down for a bit.... hopefully when I get back there will be more reading to give me a headache!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1965 on: September 24, 2008, 06:08:52 PM »

I'm wishing I had better skills, because I'd love to Photoshop a Romeo and Juliet squirrel couple!! 

I'm headed out for a 12-pack.  I'm going to need a liquid lab assistant to get through this endeavor. 

I think some people might need one just reading about it!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1966 on: September 24, 2008, 06:11:03 PM »

RAW INTERVIEW: Attorney John Morgan Talks About Zenaida Gonzalez Suing Casey Anthony

http://www.wftv.com/video/17549823/index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: September 24, 2008, 06:12:03 PM »

Would it be too much to ask you to pick up some chloroform along with the 12 pack? 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: September 24, 2008, 06:12:24 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1969 on: September 24, 2008, 06:13:23 PM »

I AM ALL READY TO LOCK UP ....... hehehehe

That's good!!  I fell behind reading other SM threads....and I'm not ready...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: September 24, 2008, 06:13:36 PM »

???

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: September 24, 2008, 06:14:02 PM »

Would it be too much to ask you to pick up some chloroform along with the 12 pack? 

You really are wanting her to compare a human to Frankie!  j/k   
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1972 on: September 24, 2008, 06:14:59 PM »

...and on the squirrel tip....

How many of you out there really think TWO SQUIRRELS decided to curl up
and die under Casey's hood at the same time? Isn't that right along the lines
of running out of gas 2 weeks in a row?

What are the odds on that, George?

hmmm....do squirrels get stuck together while doing the deed in the same way as dogs?  Maybe they checked into the Pontiac Engine Block Motel together for a little risque business and something went tragically wrong.

Please, Switchy...
PLEASE do not do the scientology of this~~~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: September 24, 2008, 06:15:16 PM »

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1974 on: September 24, 2008, 06:15:46 PM »

I wonder if Frankie's family had agreed to donate his body to science.  

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1975 on: September 24, 2008, 06:16:47 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

There are also claims that Casey's attorney is purposely trying to create drama in the case.

A movie director wouldn't have to make up the drama of Casey Anthony's first release from jail. When faced with Eyewitness News' tough questions, Casey turned away and nuzzled her face into her attorney's neck as he hugged her and shielded her from the rain and reporters.

It's the stuff that movies are made of.

The California bounty hunter who sprung her says that's what attorney Jose Baez is counting on, which is why his hired security force stood back and let the drama unfold. After that, Baez hired bodyguards for Casey at what Eyewitness News was told was $1,500 a week.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told Eyewitness News on Wednesday that Baez made him sign away any rights on movie or book deals, that Baez is banking on the entertainment industry and so is his mysterious public relations man.

"He's representing that, to the family and to Jose, that 'I can get two million dollars.' Well, to be honest with ya, Hollywood will throw $2 million at anything that's, you know, sensationalized as something like this. Believe me," Padilla said.

Sources close to the Anthonys told Eyewitness News a $2 million contract with the Lifetime Movie Network has been signed. Padilla also said Baez broke his promise to beef up security because of the protesters to ramp up the drama the night Casey was arrested at her parents' house. He showed up after her arrest and held a marathon news conference slamming investigators for the show.

Most everyone knows the plotline of the story. Everyone's now waiting to see how it ends.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: September 24, 2008, 06:17:16 PM »

Janet - regarding LP and the "Lee statement" - he was asking a question, don't see a basis for a lawsuit for "speculating"

Regarding the article about PR, wasn't it Casey who bought all the tickets?  She would be implicating herself then, I guess she figures that's better than murdering her.  I think that pretty much rules out the possibility that Caylees death was any kind of accident.

I heard that about Casey buying the tickets. However, I read in the docs she couldn't
go due to lack of funds. I know nobody else would be getting a ticket without Casey
getting one first.

Out4Bull  ... can you just image if Leonard Padilla had shared his speculations in the media without a credible DNA foundation and ... named carpe noctem.

Seriously ... would carpe not consider Leonard Padilla's words as a defamatin of character.

CARPE WHAT HAVE TO GOT TO SAY?  CAAAAARPE!!!  CAAARPE!! WHAT SAY YOU?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: September 24, 2008, 06:17:17 PM »

???

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: September 24, 2008, 06:18:02 PM »

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1979 on: September 24, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »

Alright, who has the keys??      

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.