April 18, 2024, 10:31:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327151 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: September 23, 2008, 12:49:14 PM »

Switchy, if you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living?  You seem to have a lot of legal knowledge.

I'm retired from the USAF where I worked corrections and mental health.  I'm a paralegal now.

Thanks for sharing.  I'm former USN (occupational safety & health) and now I'm a legal assistant.  I've never worked in criminal law and would love to for the DA.  I couldn't see myself working for a defense attorney.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #241 on: September 23, 2008, 12:49:33 PM »

BT, here is a good link on how to make it at home

MATERIALS           -BLEACH OR POOL SHOCK (LIQUID)
-ACETONE (NOT NAIL POLISH REMOVER)
-ICE!!  LOTS AND LOTS OF ICE.

EQUIPMENT            -MISC. GLASSWARE

http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm

Please DO NOT attempt this. For INFO ONLY

Peace Monkeys
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 23, 2008, 12:50:20 PM »

Casey's Defense Team Acquires Forensic Scientist

http://www.wftv.com/video/17536077/index.html

Good Mornin mis and Monks!  I just listened to Dana's show..

my thoughts~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not sure I am convinced that cindy choked casey...I want to know WHO TOLD THIS TO LP

Obviously JB is preparing his defense for murder or manslaughter by hiring the forensics expert....the same one that has been on NG show for a couple of weeks now. ummmmmm how long has he been talking to JB cause it seems lie he ahs been trying to undermine the forensic finding for several weeks.

Tim talking to CA doesn't mean she has accepted Caylee is deceased. Tim is very cool and calm and collected when dealing with families.

Also the Zanny name came up when Mr. grund was about to confront Casey about them being her baby sitter. I think she pulled that name outta the hat from the book and used it then....and is conveniently using it again.

There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #243 on: September 23, 2008, 12:50:20 PM »

I have a quick question while I'm eating my daily Lean Cuisine here at my desk.

Do we know where Casey might have obtained chloroform? I've read so many danged theories that now I think I'm confusing my theories with my facts.

Thanks.

Does (sniff) no one know the (sniff) answer to my above question (sniff, sniff), or are y'all just ignorin' me? 

I'll bet if I was a young

like Dolce, y'all wouldn't ignore me this way. 
Oh goodness...they just like makin fun of me cause I am not hip to the lingo! 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: September 23, 2008, 12:50:43 PM »

Here is where I'm going with the chloroform question...

I'm leaning more toward the idea that Casey did use chloroform to keep Caylee quiet because Casey had plans and didn't know what else to do with Caylee. Then, she used too much and Caylee died.

For the death to have happened that way, though, the chloroform would had to have been readily available to Casey, like stored somewhere that she happened to remember, etc.

I Stand With The Girl
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: September 23, 2008, 12:51:23 PM »

BT, I believe it was reported on NG that one of the producers was able to order chloroform online very easily.

It was cheap too, IIRC.  Something like $60 for a liter?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: September 23, 2008, 12:51:36 PM »

From Topix:

Breaking news
WFTV Channel 9 reporting from the new documents: Tony L told LE after July 5 Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating profusely and very nervous. When he asked her what was wrong she said she was having nightmares about "their relationship."
Lee told LE the family immediately suspected Caylee was dead when they got the car back from the towyard. The odor was so strong it went over the garage in waves.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1886

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #247 on: September 23, 2008, 12:51:57 PM »

I have a quick question while I'm eating my daily Lean Cuisine here at my desk.

Do we know where Casey might have obtained chloroform? I've read so many danged theories that now I think I'm confusing my theories with my facts.

Thanks.

Does (sniff) no one know the (sniff) answer to my above question (sniff, sniff), or are y'all just ignorin' me? 

I'll bet if I was a young

like Dolce, y'all wouldn't ignore me this way. 

Heheheeee

BT you made me LOL, that's what makes this board special.

It is my understanding that dental supply place sell it.
You must have the proper insurance to purchase it. HazMat rule.

monkey whistle

It can be made, purchased online with ease apparently, or she may have found it. Maybe her friends used it to get high. The web searches will tell more of the story. IMO I don't see her making it though. She doesn't seem like the thrifty/crafty type.

I remember you, Caylee.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: September 23, 2008, 12:52:18 PM »

Wow!  You step out to go get some lunch and you come back to a crap load of oldies!  LOL  I told my driver to turn on the oldies station...it was really old oldies though..like Cher and those California Dreamin people. Did not hear Willie Nelson.

Those California Dreamin people?  OMG I'm gonna wet myself. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: September 23, 2008, 12:52:55 PM »

Welcome!!!  Don't be scared, everyone is wonderful and they don't bite. 

Maybe not the ones you've been playing with 

Welcome, BellesMommy!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: September 23, 2008, 12:53:47 PM »

BT, here is a good link on how to make it at home

MATERIALS           -BLEACH OR POOL SHOCK (LIQUID)
-ACETONE (NOT NAIL POLISH REMOVER)
-ICE!!  LOTS AND LOTS OF ICE.

EQUIPMENT            -MISC. GLASSWARE

http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm

Please DO NOT attempt this. For INFO ONLY

Uh oh...Tomm, you gotta throw your computer away now!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: September 23, 2008, 12:54:16 PM »

Newly-Released Documents In Casey Anthony Case Reveal New Details

http://www.wftv.com/video/17538584/index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: September 23, 2008, 12:54:17 PM »

I might be out of line here (if so, Mods please tell me), but I think this message board is dedicated to the discussion of missing persons and whatnot, not for bashing other forums and mods at other forums.

I've never been there, but I think there is a lounge or something around.

Switchy - yes you are correct. I was waiting to see if the discussion continued then I was going to put a halt to it.  Sometimes attempts to stopping the posts end up causing even more discussion.

Thanks Klaas.  Sorry I stepped on your toes.  Having been through some tremendous board wars in my day I'm probably overly sensitive.

Sorry if I offended anyone.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 23, 2008, 12:54:22 PM »

Again... The mods on WS can kiss my ass. Seriously am I the only one that thinks its stupid to close the NG discussion thread until show time? I mean you can discuss the show description.

I believe Red said it best in response to a FP comment last night ...

"You are are a guest in my home".

Willen ... the dynamics in regards to expectations differs within the walls of every home.  You have a choice prior to visiting my home ... respectfully conform to my expectations whether you agree or not or ...

Willen ... I have felt burned in the past in regards to forums.  I gave my time and shared my research and then ...

However ... when is all is said and done ... I entered that domain on my own free will and ... I contributed on my own free will.  NOBODY FORCED ME!

Am I making sense.  I feel like I am babbling.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #254 on: September 23, 2008, 12:54:38 PM »

From Topix:

Breaking news
WFTV Channel 9 reporting from the new documents: Tony L told LE after July 5 Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating profusely and very nervous. When he asked her what was wrong she said she was having nightmares about "their relationship."
Lee told LE the family immediately suspected Caylee was dead when they got the car back from the towyard. The odor was so strong it went over the garage in waves.

OMG!!  Thats the proof its been a cover up from the get-go!!!!! 

Sorry for my posts Klaas, I noticed you were giving spankings.  I will be good. (Unless I get made fun of  )

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: September 23, 2008, 12:55:09 PM »

chloroform can be easily made on your kitchen stove with 2 household cleaners and a few minutes of heat...

Thanks, bananajam. I was thinking, though, that someone said this was a "pure" form that wouldn't have been made from household cleaners.

ok i just looked it up and the chemical compound is the same as long as you heat the ingredients and extract the pure stuff from the cookware....i think what ng was saying is that the chloroform that was found was NOT the result of an accidental mixture of cleaning products in the trunk...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 23, 2008, 12:58:05 PM »

chloroform can be easily made on your kitchen stove with 2 household cleaners and a few minutes of heat...

Thanks, bananajam. I was thinking, though, that someone said this was a "pure" form that wouldn't have been made from household cleaners.

ok i just looked it up and the chemical compound is the same as long as you heat the ingredients and extract the pure stuff from the cookware....i think what ng was saying is that the chloroform that was found was NOT the result of an accidental mixture of cleaning products in the trunk...

Thanks to bananajam and everyone who replied about the chloroform. It looks as if it wouldn't be too difficult to make it, but I swear I'm having a hard time picturing Casey mixing the chemicals herself.

I Stand With The Girl
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: September 23, 2008, 12:58:27 PM »

Ok I know this is way off topic and they cleared the back yard with a search but the hit with dogs on the back yard still bothers me.
Could it be possible the body was moved there and then washed,maybe with pool water? I know family members used to wash and prep there own deceased and sometimes its done as a last act of careing for a loved one. Maybe they were trying to reduce the odor. Probably just a weird thought.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: September 23, 2008, 12:59:34 PM »

From Topix:

Breaking news

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

State Releases New Documents In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:45 pm EDT September 23, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The State Attorney's Office has released nearly 600 of pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

The documents, including interviews with family members and other investigative material, are released as part of discovery, which is procedure where the state releases information to defense.

According to the newly-released documents, Lee Anthony said Casey's mother was immediately worried about Caylee's wellbeing because of the smell from the car Casey had abandoned that "went over [their] garage like a wave." Lee also said Casey said her mom constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she is.

Lee told investigators that his mother, Cindy, had said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and actually the worst thing was that Caylee was actually Casey's mistake.

Investigators interviewed Casey's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, who said sometime after July 5, at least a couple weeks after Caylee disappeared, Casey would wake up sweating and tell him she was having nightmares, but she told him the nightmares were about their relationship
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: September 23, 2008, 12:59:41 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the documents? Are they gonna be available like the 400 Pages?

TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.