April 24, 2024, 07:02:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327330 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: September 23, 2008, 01:00:02 PM »

From Topix:

Breaking news
WFTV Channel 9 reporting from the new documents: Tony L told LE after July 5 Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating profusely and very nervous. When he asked her what was wrong she said she was having nightmares about "their relationship."
Lee told LE the family immediately suspected Caylee was dead when they got the car back from the towyard. The odor was so strong it went over the garage in waves.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1886
WHAT!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #261 on: September 23, 2008, 01:00:16 PM »

Newly-Released Documents In Casey Anthony Case Reveal New Details

http://www.wftv.com/video/17538584/index.html

So, from what I heard, they are all active participants in a cover up for Casey

Now what is LE wating for? 

Peace Monkeys
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: September 23, 2008, 01:00:42 PM »

From Topix:

Breaking news
WFTV Channel 9 reporting from the new documents: Tony L told LE after July 5 Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating profusely and very nervous. When he asked her what was wrong she said she was having nightmares about "their relationship."
Lee told LE the family immediately suspected Caylee was dead when they got the car back from the towyard. The odor was so strong it went over the garage in waves.

thanks mrs....I can't wait to see these new documents...gonna go get a couple extra printer cartridges TODAY!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: September 23, 2008, 01:01:18 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #264 on: September 23, 2008, 01:01:40 PM »

Thanks mrskub. Now to get my monkey paws on the documents ...
They knew all along. They knew. They know. 

I remember you, Caylee.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: September 23, 2008, 01:02:08 PM »

From Topix:

Breaking news

The news report also mentions that Cindy was constantly telling Casey that she was an unfit mother.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: September 23, 2008, 01:02:28 PM »

chloroform can be easily made on your kitchen stove with 2 household cleaners and a few minutes of heat...

Thanks, bananajam. I was thinking, though, that someone said this was a "pure" form that wouldn't have been made from household cleaners.

ok i just looked it up and the chemical compound is the same as long as you heat the ingredients and extract the pure stuff from the cookware....i think what ng was saying is that the chloroform that was found was NOT the result of an accidental mixture of cleaning products in the trunk...

Thanks to bananajam and everyone who replied about the chloroform. It looks as if it wouldn't be too difficult to make it, but I swear I'm having a hard time picturing Casey mixing the chemicals herself.

i agree but since it is so easily made, she could have gotten it from a number of people, or stole it even...i heard a rumor that chloroform is used when making certain drugs...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: September 23, 2008, 01:03:26 PM »

Okay, some human part of Casey comes out while she's sleeping.  She was having nighmares about Caylee.  I wonder if she's still having them?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: September 23, 2008, 01:04:28 PM »

Wow!  You step out to go get some lunch and you come back to a crap load of oldies!  LOL  I told my driver to turn on the oldies station...it was really old oldies though..like Cher and those California Dreamin people. Did not hear Willie Nelson.

Those California Dreamin people?  OMG I'm gonna wet myself. 

That was hilarious!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: September 23, 2008, 01:05:12 PM »

Over 500 Pages Of Evidence Against Anthony Released

POSTED: 11:41 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT September 23, 2008
[
Nearly 600 pages of discovery evidence against Casey Anthony was released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.

Casey Anthony is the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Among other discovery evidence, the material contains depositions and phone and text messages.

Meanwhile, a local lawmaker wants to put some new rules in place to keep protesters away from the Anthony home in East Orange County.

Neighbors are pushing for an injunction to force protestors to stay in an empty lot, and not in front of the family's house.

Orange County commissioner Linda Stewart said that if that doesn't pass, she has another plan: Enact a curfew on the neighborhood.

Stay with WESH 2 News at 4 and WESH.com for further details.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: September 23, 2008, 01:05:32 PM »

Thanks mrskub. Now to get my monkey paws on the documents ...
They knew all along. They knew. They know. 

They knew.  Why the heck didn't George call the police when he found the car in that state at the tow yard????  He takes it home and they clean it out and do laundry instead???  WTH?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #271 on: September 23, 2008, 01:05:47 PM »

Okay, some human part of Casey comes out while she's sleeping.  She was having nighmares about Caylee.  I wonder if she's still having them?

Denial doesn't work in your sleep. I hope Caylee is haunting Casey's every moment, waking and sleeping.

I remember you, Caylee.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: September 23, 2008, 01:06:04 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

i havnt seen any but i am willing to bet that there are places on the web in support of g and l....just not here, and its only because most of the posters here have been obbsessing on the facts surrounding the case and have logical thoughts in order...jmo.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: September 23, 2008, 01:07:23 PM »

Maybe so.  The night she was arrested she told Kristina she hadn't slept in four days.  I've always wondered why she wasn't sleeping.  Maybe the nightmares were keeping her awake.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: September 23, 2008, 01:07:26 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the documents? Are they gonna be available like the 400 Pages?

TIA

I don't think they are available online yet.  YES, they will be available just like the 400 pages.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #275 on: September 23, 2008, 01:08:05 PM »

That most certainly could be something that Padilla's girl had witnessed.  Then encountered a cover up attempt by Cindy and George?

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 23, 2008, 01:08:57 PM »

Ok I have always said that it was probably an accident. But after hearing Tony say that I am wondering if Csey was mad at Caylee because she was not able to go to NY with Tony and now she was having to stay with Amy (his sister invited her) Maybe in a rage she killed Caylee Kept her in the trunk the car goes to the tow yard Maybe Caylee is still in the trunk when George gets the car back he takes it in the garage when questioning casey they learn that she is still in the trunk.So they dispose of the body bring the car back in the garage and clean the car with the chloroform whoever had it maybe they researched it on the computer to see if it could actually work to remove the smell and DNA. Maybe Cindy was not in on it she was driving casey around to the police station so maybe that is when George or whoever started the cleanup.Geoege leaves the house afterwards Cindy comes back calls the police and after the call They had to tell her whathappened and that is why Cindy changed from dead body to pizza.. Not sure if it makes sense tho thinkin out loud
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: September 23, 2008, 01:09:33 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the documents? Are they gonna be available like the 400 Pages?

TIA

I don't think they are available online yet.  YES, they will be available just like the 400 pages.

TY Klaas
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: September 23, 2008, 01:09:47 PM »

O/T

New Photo Released In Case Of Missing Child Trenton Duckett

POSTED: 11:44 am EDT September 23, 2008

[
LEESBURG, Fla. -- There is new information in the missing child case of Trenton Duckett. Investigators released a computer-generated image of what the child would look like now.

Leesburg police and Josh Duckett, the child's father, have scheduled a Tuesday afternoon press conference to reveal new information about the case.

The toddler disappeared in 2006, after his mother, Melinda Duckett, said he was abducted. She later committed suicide.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538070/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: September 23, 2008, 01:11:01 PM »

From Topix:

Breaking news

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

State Releases New Documents In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:45 pm EDT September 23, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The State Attorney's Office has released nearly 600 of pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

The documents, including interviews with family members and other investigative material, are released as part of discovery, which is procedure where the state releases information to defense.

According to the newly-released documents, Lee Anthony said Casey's mother was immediately worried about Caylee's wellbeing because of the smell from the car Casey had abandoned that "went over [their] garage like a wave." Lee also said Casey said her mom constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she is.

Lee told investigators that his mother, Cindy, had said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and actually the worst thing was that Caylee was actually Casey's mistake.

Investigators interviewed Casey's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, who said sometime after July 5, at least a couple weeks after Caylee disappeared, Casey would wake up sweating and tell him she was having nightmares, but she told him the nightmares were about their relationship

Wowzers!

And George didn't smell anything?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.