April 26, 2024, 07:34:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327378 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #280 on: September 23, 2008, 01:11:42 PM »

Newly-Released Documents In Casey Anthony Case Reveal New Details

http://www.wftv.com/video/17538584/index.html

Thanks mrskub. Now to get my monkey paws on the documents ...
They knew all along. They knew. They know. 

They knew.  Why the heck didn't George call the police when he found the car in that state at the tow yard????  He takes it home and they clean it out and do laundry instead???  WTH?

And we go back once again to Cindy's excited utterance during the 911 call -- smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.

It is stuff like this that makes so many of us question GA, CA and LA. What do they know and when did they know it? Sorry. But this whole thing stinks. It's cover-up mode. It may not be "help with body disposal," but it's definitely a cover-up for Casey. IMO And NO I don't think I would do the same thing for my daughter because I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: September 23, 2008, 01:13:45 PM »

MSE ... have you heard back from the Sunsentinal yet.  If this publication is in possession of the 600 page document ... why have they not posted it?

Are Monkeys to be put through torture by being afford one little tidbit at a time?  Hey ...Tamikosmom wants the entire buffet.

State Releases New Documents In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:45 pm EDT September 23, 2008

The documents, including interviews with family members and other investigative material, are released as part of discovery, which is procedure where the state releases information to defense.

According to the newly-released documents, Lee Anthony said Casey's mother was immediately worried about Caylee's wellbeing because of the smell from the car Casey had abandoned that "went over [their] garage like a wave." Lee also said Casey said her mom constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she is.

Lee told investigators that his mother, Cindy, had said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and actually the worst thing was that Caylee was actually Casey's mistake.

Investigators interviewed Casey's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, who said sometime after July 5, at least a couple weeks after Caylee disappeared, Casey would wake up sweating and tell him she was having nightmares, but she told him the nightmares were about their relationship.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: September 23, 2008, 01:14:47 PM »

O/T

New Photo Released In Case Of Missing Child Trenton Duckett

POSTED: 11:44 am EDT September 23, 2008

[
LEESBURG, Fla. -- There is new information in the missing child case of Trenton Duckett. Investigators released a computer-generated image of what the child would look like now.

Leesburg police and Josh Duckett, the child's father, have scheduled a Tuesday afternoon press conference to reveal new information about the case.

The toddler disappeared in 2006, after his mother, Melinda Duckett, said he was abducted. She later committed suicide.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538070/detail.html

i was just wondering if it was jd that was here yesterday posting on what a great guy ga is...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: September 23, 2008, 01:15:19 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the documents? Are they gonna be available like the 400 Pages?

TIA

I don't think they are available online yet.  YES, they will be available just like the 400 pages.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: September 23, 2008, 01:16:54 PM »

Newly-Released Documents In Casey Anthony Case Reveal New Details

http://www.wftv.com/video/17538584/index.html

Thanks mrskub. Now to get my monkey paws on the documents ...
They knew all along. They knew. They know. 

Yes they did. Exactly why they didn't want Tim Miller to search.  And why they haven't done anything but swing hammers and bats in almost 100 days.  I hope they are all arrested soon.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #285 on: September 23, 2008, 01:17:43 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

Well, I think the docs they're releasing today will tell us a lot.  They're intentionally going back on statements they made to police.  Isn't that covering up?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #286 on: September 23, 2008, 01:18:36 PM »

Over 500 Pages Of Evidence Against Anthony Released

POSTED: 11:41 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT September 23, 2008
[
Nearly 600 pages of discovery evidence against Casey Anthony was released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.

Casey Anthony is the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Among other discovery evidence, the material contains depositions and phone and text messages.

Meanwhile, a local lawmaker wants to put some new rules in place to keep protesters away from the Anthony home in East Orange County.

Neighbors are pushing for an injunction to force protestors to stay in an empty lot, and not in front of the family's house.

Orange County commissioner Linda Stewart said that if that doesn't pass, she has another plan: Enact a curfew on the neighborhood.

Stay with WESH 2 News at 4 and WESH.com for further details.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html

Hi everyone!

Just catching up -- is this 600 new pages of docs, on top of the 400 that was released already?  Anyone know?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: September 23, 2008, 01:19:42 PM »

[
Nearly 600 pages of discovery evidence against Casey Anthony was released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.

Among other discovery evidence, the material contains depositions and phone and text messages.

Meanwhile, a local lawmaker wants to put some new rules in place to keep protesters away from the Anthony home in East Orange County.

Neighbors are pushing for an injunction to force protestors to stay in an empty lot, and not in front of the family's house.

Orange County commissioner Linda Stewart said that if that doesn't pass, she has another plan: Enact a curfew on the neighborhood.

Hi everyone!

Just catching up -- is this 600 new pages of docs, on top of the 400 that was released already?  Anyone know?

Yes these are new and we are all waiting for the link...I wish they would hurry up!!!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 23, 2008, 01:22:12 PM »

[

Hi everyone!

Yes these are new and we are all waiting for the link...I wish they would hurry up!!!

Wow.  This is going to be some interesting reading.  Perhaps we should each take 25 pages and do a synopsis!
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: September 23, 2008, 01:22:39 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

Well, I think the docs they're releasing today will tell us a lot.  They're intentionally going back on statements they made to police.  Isn't that covering up?

I will wait to read the docs before I declare everyone in the family of a cover up. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: September 23, 2008, 01:23:01 PM »

http://www.local6.com/video/index.html

Play video on the far right hand side "600 Pages Of Documents Released In Caylee Anthony Case"

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: September 23, 2008, 01:25:37 PM »

I had thought all along that Zanny was a new development surrounding the case..that Casey made her up a few months ago..

Makes it even more bizarre that Zanny has been a figment for 2 years.....
Not to play devils advocate, and I mean devil, maybe Casey was being short with him...Rev. Grund.  I mean we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from.  Maybe she was not liking him butting into her life and said "I have a nanny, Zanny" just pulling the first name that pops in her head.  Then here again, she needs a quick cover story, she picks the first thing that pops in her head, from reading the books "Zanny the Nanny". 
Why would the Rev had heard of Zanny and the family not heard of her? 

Hi, Dolce.  If you don't mind, what do you mean by "we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from?"  Are you referring to the Xanax thing?  Someone posted about the book, Double Trouble Squared but that didn't come out until May 2008 so that wouldn't have been where she came up with the name in April 2006.  It just bothers me because the Grund men SEEM honest but maybe they really are just helping the defense.  Seems like a lot of names to throw at someone while in the doorway.     TIA! 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: September 23, 2008, 01:26:55 PM »

I support the Anthony's as well. Cindy and George. I watched House last night and he mentioned the 5 stages of grief Sorry I do not remember what they were in order.. What we have been seeing for the last few weeks is  the anger and denial.

Let me also say if people were throwing things at my house I would be darn angry. I would be spraying them with the water hoses also.

In my mind I know Caylee is dead and yet I also keep praying I am wrong. So denial.

Just a swinging with the tribe
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: September 23, 2008, 01:27:51 PM »

http://www.local6.com/video/index.html

Play video on the far right hand side "600 Pages Of Documents Released In Caylee Anthony Case"

At the end of the channel 9 broadcast, they said that they include pics... was the first pic that she held up a dog?  Looked like a bloodhound or a spaniel or something like that...

That Kinko's that the reporter was in front of is making a couple bucks off these copies I bet...
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: September 23, 2008, 01:29:56 PM »

I have a feeling tomorrow's meeting between Casey and Baez will be a bit strained.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #295 on: September 23, 2008, 01:30:42 PM »

[

Hi everyone!

Wow.  This is going to be some interesting reading.  Perhaps we should each take 25 pages and do a synopsis!

LOL  I am brought back to my days of college...English 101 with the synopsis..good idea though!
We monkeys would tear through that in no time!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: September 23, 2008, 01:31:01 PM »

Wowzers!

And George didn't smell anything?

If George had not been on the police force ... I would have considered that his words had some validity in regards in his assumption that Casey had run over a dead animal.  Has anyone every run over a dead skunk.  Whew!!  We could not completely get rid of the odor for weeks.

I suspect that when George went into the trunk of Casey's vehicle on June 24th to retrieve a "wedge" ... he immediately recognized the odor as a decomposing body.  He then put two and two together ... Caylee was not with Casey that day and ... Cindy and him had not seen Caylee for nine days.  George confronted Casey!

Janet

NANCY GRACE
More Tot Mom Party Photos Released
Aired August 4, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GEORGE ANTHONY: It was an overpowering smell, I`ll admit that.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: At first glance, you thought this may be the smell of a body.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/04/ng.01.html

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains; places her in Casey's trunk  and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

7.  June 27th ... Casey abandons the vehicle.

_____

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: September 23, 2008, 01:31:21 PM »

Please check your monkey mail, Klaas!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: September 23, 2008, 01:31:42 PM »

I have a feeling tomorrow's meeting between Casey and Baez will be a bit strained.

Nah. Baez knows all about these. He requested them under discovery and that's why we get them. Once they are entered into discovery, they become public information.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: September 23, 2008, 01:32:09 PM »

I had thought all along that Zanny was a new development surrounding the case..that Casey made her up a few months ago..

Makes it even more bizarre that Zanny has been a figment for 2 years.....
Not to play devils advocate, and I mean devil, maybe Casey was being short with him...Rev. Grund.  I mean we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from.  Maybe she was not liking him butting into her life and said "I have a nanny, Zanny" just pulling the first name that pops in her head.  Then here again, she needs a quick cover story, she picks the first thing that pops in her head, from reading the books "Zanny the Nanny". 
Why would the Rev had heard of Zanny and the family not heard of her? 

Hi, Dolce.  If you don't mind, what do you mean by "we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from?"  Are you referring to the Xanax thing?  Someone posted about the book, Double Trouble Squared but that didn't come out until May 2008 so that wouldn't have been where she came up with the name in April 2006.  It just bothers me because the Grund men SEEM honest but maybe they really are just helping the defense.  Seems like a lot of names to throw at someone while in the doorway.     TIA! 
The book actually has a publication date as far back as Nov 15, 1991.  So Casey might have read it as a child and that is how she pulled the zany the nanny outta her a$$ so easy.
http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble-Squared-Starbuck-Adventure/dp/0152241272/ref=si3_rdr_bb_product   That is a link I posted - there might be even earlier editions.
As to this: According to the newly-released documents, Lee Anthony said Casey's mother was immediately worried about Caylee's wellbeing because of the smell from the car Casey had abandoned that "went over [their] garage like a wave.
Cindy, if you are reading this makes your action of washing the pants a knowing attempt to cover up.  I see more weight loss in your future! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.