April 25, 2024, 11:06:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327369 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: September 23, 2008, 01:33:04 PM »

The Five Stages of Grief:

Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
Anger (why is this happening to me?)
Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
Depression (I don't care anymore)
Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

To those who support the Anthonys, I know you do so from the goodness of your hearts.  It's wonderful that we can all come together in spite of our differences for the same purpose...to find the truth about what happened to Caylee.  I do hope the Anthonys are seeking professional psychological help, because whether they are involved in Caylee's disappearance, a cover-up or just having to live with the idea that their daughter may have caused their granddaughter's death, the certainly need it.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #301 on: September 23, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »

I had thought all along that Zanny was a new development surrounding the case..that Casey made her up a few months ago..

Makes it even more bizarre that Zanny has been a figment for 2 years.....
Not to play devils advocate, and I mean devil, maybe Casey was being short with him...Rev. Grund.  I mean we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from.  Maybe she was not liking him butting into her life and said "I have a nanny, Zanny" just pulling the first name that pops in her head.  Then here again, she needs a quick cover story, she picks the first thing that pops in her head, from reading the books "Zanny the Nanny". 
Why would the Rev had heard of Zanny and the family not heard of her? 

Hi, Dolce.  If you don't mind, what do you mean by "we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from?"  Are you referring to the Xanax thing?  Someone posted about the book, Double Trouble Squared but that didn't come out until May 2008 so that wouldn't have been where she came up with the name in April 2006.  It just bothers me because the Grund men SEEM honest but maybe they really are just helping the defense.  Seems like a lot of names to throw at someone while in the doorway.     TIA! 
Hi donut!  I do not mind in the least...I was referring to the drug Xanax as that was the drug that Jesse supposedly had been taking. 
Not sure how to take the Grund men yet.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: September 23, 2008, 01:36:22 PM »

I had thought all along that Zanny was a new development surrounding the case..that Casey made her up a few months ago..

Makes it even more bizarre that Zanny has been a figment for 2 years.....
Not to play devils advocate, and I mean devil, maybe Casey was being short with him...Rev. Grund.  I mean we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from.  Maybe she was not liking him butting into her life and said "I have a nanny, Zanny" just pulling the first name that pops in her head.  Then here again, she needs a quick cover story, she picks the first thing that pops in her head, from reading the books "Zanny the Nanny". 
Why would the Rev had heard of Zanny and the family not heard of her? 

Hi, Dolce.  If you don't mind, what do you mean by "we all know where Zanny the Nanny comes from?"  Are you referring to the Xanax thing?  Someone posted about the book, Double Trouble Squared but that didn't come out until May 2008 so that wouldn't have been where she came up with the name in April 2006.  It just bothers me because the Grund men SEEM honest but maybe they really are just helping the defense.  Seems like a lot of names to throw at someone while in the doorway.     TIA! 
Hi donut!  I do not mind in the least...I was referring to the drug Xanax as that was the drug that Jesse supposedly had been taking. 
Not sure how to take the Grund men yet.

Dad said last night he heard of Zanny what in 2006?? Someone had to be watching her kid for 2 years they were so many times in 2 years that Caylee was not with Casey I wonder who was watching her and why they have not came forward
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: September 23, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »

http://www.local6.com/video/index.html

Play video on the far right hand side "600 Pages Of Documents Released In Caylee Anthony Case"

Thank You MrsKub

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: September 23, 2008, 01:37:48 PM »

after that doc dump - I doubt you will see that money grubbing p*ssy Lee again.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: September 23, 2008, 01:39:06 PM »

Switchy

Your wishful thinking ...

Janet

Over 500 Pages Of Evidence Against Anthony Released
POSTED: 11:41 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 1:11 pm EDT September 23, 2008

Nearly 600 pages of discovery evidence against Casey Anthony was released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.

Casey Anthony is the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Among other discovery evidence, the material contains depositions and phone and text messages.

Meanwhile, a local lawmaker wants to put some new rules in place to keep protesters away from the Anthony home in East Orange County.

Neighbors are pushing for an injunction to force protestors to stay in an empty lot, and not in front of the family's house.

Orange County commissioner Linda Stewart said that if that doesn't pass, she has another plan: Enact a curfew on the neighborhood.

Stay with WESH 2 News at 4 and WESH.com for further details.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: September 23, 2008, 01:39:39 PM »

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.[/color]

7.  June 27th ... Casey abandons the vehicle.

I thought it was established that the chloroform was in pure form and could not have been a part of a product such as a cleaning solution?  Has that ever been verified?

The other thing that bugs me is that if Casey abandoned the vehicle after cleaning it and did hope it would be stolen, as some have suggested, why would she leave her pants (that were so dirty that Cindy cleaned them) in the car?

Hopefully the forthcoming documents will offer some answers and not more questions!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: September 23, 2008, 01:40:40 PM »

after that doc dump - I doubt you will see that money grubbing p*ssy Lee again.

Don't beat around the bush, Rob.  Tell us what you really think. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #308 on: September 23, 2008, 01:40:54 PM »

I'd be interested to know if anyone in the family might be charged with accessory after the fact. Not saying they will be or should be, just throwing it into the cage. 

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

http://www.lectlaw.com/

I remember you, Caylee.
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: September 23, 2008, 01:40:58 PM »

Okay if there really is a cover-up, why haven't LE arrested them?  We are going to get these docs today , but LE has had this info for what 2 months now?  Why wait to arrest them on any charges relating to a cover-up?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: September 23, 2008, 01:41:46 PM »

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.[/color]

I thought it was established that the chloroform was in pure form and could not have been a part of a product such as a cleaning solution?  Has that ever been verified?

The other thing that bugs me is that if Casey abandoned the vehicle after cleaning it and did hope it would be stolen, as some have suggested, why would she leave her pants (that were so dirty that Cindy cleaned them) in the car?

Hopefully the forthcoming documents will offer some answers and not more questions!

Yeah but if the car was cleaned before she dumped it why was the smell of decomp so strong? IMO it hapened after they got it home and that is wht it was parked in the garage..after they cleaned it the parked it outside when LE came
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 23, 2008, 01:42:28 PM »

Okay if there really is a cover-up, why haven't LE arrested them?  We are going to get these docs today , but LE has had this info for what 2 months now?  Why wait to arrest them on any charges relating to a cover-up?
Only thing I can think of is they are waiting on a body.  Murder 1 instead of Manslaughter.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: September 23, 2008, 01:42:40 PM »

The phone and text messages should take up about 300 pages of it.  lol

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2008, 01:42:42 PM »

Because this is about finding CAYLEE'S body and not about convicting those responsible YET.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2008, 01:42:47 PM »

I dont think it has ever been established all we really no is that it was in the car and there were web searches..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #315 on: September 23, 2008, 01:43:52 PM »

I am as excited as a kid in a candy store!!  Release the docs!!!   

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: September 23, 2008, 01:44:14 PM »

I would think they would want to make an arrest for murder before they arrested someone for helping to cover up the murder.  JMO

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 23, 2008, 01:45:41 PM »

Hopefully the docs will include when the computer searches for chloroform took place.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: September 23, 2008, 01:46:15 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

It's not fair??  uummm you have your belief and I have my....I don't say you are wrong or unfair...you support Goerge and Cindy if you wish...but please don't tell me I am unfair because I don't.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 23, 2008, 01:46:37 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T8SDS5J7GE3OB3P18

Have you seen this myspace comment that Casey left Lee?

Apr 18, 2007 3:04 PM
"mom & i officially taught caylee how to take shots Wink"

There are some other interesting comments as well. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.