March 29, 2024, 12:15:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 326513 times)
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: September 23, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »

Okay if there really is a cover-up, why haven't LE arrested them?  We are going to get these docs today , but LE has had this info for what 2 months now?  Why wait to arrest them on any charges relating to a cover-up?

Because this is about finding CAYLEE'S body and not about convicting those responsible YET.

Still doesn't explain why LE have stated G & C are not suspects in the investigation.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: September 23, 2008, 01:47:09 PM »

after that doc dump - I doubt you will see that money grubbing p*ssy Lee again.

Haven't seen him in days.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #322 on: September 23, 2008, 01:47:34 PM »

Okay if there really is a cover-up, why haven't LE arrested them?  We are going to get these docs today , but LE has had this info for what 2 months now?  Why wait to arrest them on any charges relating to a cover-up?

IMO, they'd charge Casey with murder first and then move on to the other crimes - if there were any. The accessory after the fact I mentioned above might be hard to prove definitively. Personally, I don't think anyone helped conceal the body. I think instinct told everyone of them the truth the day they brought Casey's car home from the towyard. Then the question becomes: did they change what they were saying and doing to fall more in line with Casey's defense and less in line with finding Caylee? And yes, IMO, they did.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: September 23, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »

Okay, some human part of Casey comes out while she's sleeping.  She was having nighmares about Caylee.  I wonder if she's still having them?

I sincerely HOPE so...I hope she never has another good night sleep for as long as she may live.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: September 23, 2008, 01:48:34 PM »

Because this is about finding CAYLEE'S body and not about convicting those responsible YET.

Still doesn't explain why LE have stated G & C are not suspects in the investigation.

They haven't said Casey is a suspect either! Semantics.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: September 23, 2008, 01:48:50 PM »

I'd be interested to know if anyone in the family might be charged with accessory after the fact. Not saying they will be or should be, just throwing it into the cage. 

ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment. U.S.C. 18

http://www.lectlaw.com/

The cops have always said that the Anthonys were fully cooperating. They never said they were suspects.. OR that they were cleared of/from being suspects. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: September 23, 2008, 01:49:10 PM »

The phone and text messages should take up about 300 pages of it.  lol

Janet

______

NANCY GRACE
Anthonys Clash With Protesters Outside Home
Aired September 18, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: ... Not only that -- out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter out of Sacramento, California, scheduled to meet with investigators tonight. Mr. Padilla, we have combed through this thick stack of phone records, Casey Anthony`s personal phone records of her cell phone. That is all complete BS, complete, total. Not a shred of it is true. Not one phone call -- and it`s about an inch thick -- not one call in here is to a Zenaida Gonzalez. There`s no incoming call from Zenaida Gonzalez, not on that day, not on any day.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: That`s absolutely correct. She just, you know, made this person up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/18/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: September 23, 2008, 01:49:45 PM »

Hi donut!  I do not mind in the least...I was referring to the drug Xanax as that was the drug that Jesse supposedly had been taking. 
Not sure how to take the Grund men yet.

Thanks! 

As an aside...I probably should have come up with a better screen name...not sure that being called "donut" is a good thing.  Especially an old, stale one.  LOL.   I should have went with something like FreshCupcake...then I could be sassy and cute.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: September 23, 2008, 01:50:12 PM »

O/T

New Photo Released In Case Of Missing Child Trenton Duckett

POSTED: 11:44 am EDT September 23, 2008

[
LEESBURG, Fla. -- There is new information in the missing child case of Trenton Duckett. Investigators released a computer-generated image of what the child would look like now.

Leesburg police and Josh Duckett, the child's father, have scheduled a Tuesday afternoon press conference to reveal new information about the case.

The toddler disappeared in 2006, after his mother, Melinda Duckett, said he was abducted. She later committed suicide.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538070/detail.html

Wonderful...thank you for posting this...I hope this new informatin will lead to his recovery!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: September 23, 2008, 01:50:40 PM »

Hi donut!  I do not mind in the least...I was referring to the drug Xanax as that was the drug that Jesse supposedly had been taking. 

Thanks! 

As an aside...I probably should have come up with a better screen name...not sure that being called "donut" is a good thing.  Especially an old, stale one.  LOL.   I should have went with something like FreshCupcake...then I could be sassy and cute.

At least nobody called ya "Nuts" 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: September 23, 2008, 01:51:12 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

It's not fair??  uummm you have your belief and I have my....I don't say you are wrong or unfair...you support Goerge and Cindy if you wish...but please don't tell me I am unfair because I don't.

What, read what I wrote. 
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #331 on: September 23, 2008, 01:51:18 PM »

I would suggest they get more then one officer to patrol their house tonight if these doc's are as juicy as the media is making them out to be. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: September 23, 2008, 01:51:54 PM »

Yes they have.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: September 23, 2008, 01:52:51 PM »

Thanks! 

Mmmmm... I could go for a fresh cupcake...
or even a day old donut!!

Speaking of!!!

KLAAS!  This is a job for POPCORN KITTY!!  Where is that cat???
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: September 23, 2008, 01:53:26 PM »

Yes they have.

Do you have a link or source for that? I've only seen POI.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #335 on: September 23, 2008, 01:53:58 PM »

I thought I heard on NG that they changed Casey from a "person of interest" to a "suspect." Could be imagining things.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: September 23, 2008, 01:55:21 PM »

I would suggest they get more then one officer to patrol their house tonight if these doc's are as juicy as the media is making them out to be. 

I haven't been able to access the WFTV website for a little while now.  I wonder if they are uploading the docs or have already linked to them and that's why their site is slow or impossible to access right now?
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: September 23, 2008, 01:55:27 PM »

Thanks! 

At least nobody called ya "Nuts" 

Good point!    

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: September 23, 2008, 01:56:01 PM »

Okay, some human part of Casey comes out while she's sleeping.  She was having nighmares about Caylee.  I wonder if she's still having them?

That is her mind...unconscious mind....that shows that she has a conscious...that means she is just a horrible person!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: September 23, 2008, 01:56:12 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

jenn... IMO what is not fair is for the Anthony's to have knowledge of all that is about to be released and all that has been released and to allow their skanky-ass daughter to sit in her room night after night ,refusing to say a word about where Caylee is....all the while knowing she is probably laying somewhere not so cosy decomposing.... that is what is not fair IMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.