April 19, 2024, 07:42:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327198 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #340 on: September 23, 2008, 01:56:56 PM »

I would suggest they get more then one officer to patrol their house tonight if these doc's are as juicy as the media is making them out to be. 

I haven't been able to access the WFTV website for a little while now.  I wonder if they are uploading the docs or have already linked to them and that's why their site is slow or impossible to access right now?

sounds likely ...

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: September 23, 2008, 01:57:41 PM »

Oh my. I cannot believe some of this is for real. Especially, Lee's statements. What on Earth changed these people from realizing the truth to the state they're in? This is awful.
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: September 23, 2008, 01:59:26 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

jenn... IMO what is not fair is for the Anthony's to have knowledge of all that is about to be released and all that has been released and to allow their skanky-ass daughter to sit in her room night after night ,refusing to say a word about where Caylee is....all the while knowing she is probably laying somewhere not so cosy decomposing.... that is what is not fair IMO

There are a lot of things that are not fair, I am glad people are taking the oppurtunity to take my statement and spin it.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: September 23, 2008, 01:59:27 PM »

Okay if there really is a cover-up, why haven't LE arrested them?  We are going to get these docs today , but LE has had this info for what 2 months now?  Why wait to arrest them on any charges relating to a cover-up?
They haven't charged Casey with murder yet either. Give them time.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: September 23, 2008, 02:00:08 PM »

KLAAS!

I see you!!

We need Popcorn Kitty!!!

Pretty please??!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: September 23, 2008, 02:00:39 PM »

Okay if there really is a cover-up, why haven't LE arrested them?  We are going to get these docs today , but LE has had this info for what 2 months now?  Why wait to arrest them on any charges relating to a cover-up?
Only thing I can think of is they are waiting on a body.  Murder 1 instead of Manslaughter.

They are trying to hold off on arresting her for murder in hopes of finding the body.From the date she is arrested on murder charges the state only has so much time.... can't remember the time frame and I am only on here for a short lunch break.....to take the case to trial.....and you better believe that without a body, Baez will push for that speedy trial!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #346 on: September 23, 2008, 02:00:53 PM »

Hi donut!  I do not mind in the least...I was referring to the drug Xanax as that was the drug that Jesse supposedly had been taking. 
Not sure how to take the Grund men yet.

Thanks! 

As an aside...I probably should have come up with a better screen name...not sure that being called "donut" is a good thing.  Especially an old, stale one.  LOL.   I should have went with something like FreshCupcake...then I could be sassy and cute.

Mmmmm... I could go for a fresh cupcake...
or even a day old donut!!

Speaking of!!!

KLAAS!  This is a job for POPCORN KITTY!!  Where is that cat???
Ok see this is an instance where I would bite!  Cupcakes, popcorn, donuts!!! 

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: September 23, 2008, 02:01:12 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

jenn... IMO what is not fair is for the Anthony's to have knowledge of all that is about to be released and all that has been released and to allow their skanky-ass daughter to sit in her room night after night ,refusing to say a word about where Caylee is....all the while knowing she is probably laying somewhere not so cosy decomposing.... that is what is not fair IMO

AMEN to that!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #348 on: September 23, 2008, 02:02:07 PM »

Over 500 Pages Of Evidence Against Anthony Released

POSTED: 11:41 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 1:55 pm EDT September 23, 2008

Nearly 600 pages of discovery evidence against Casey Anthony was released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.

Casey Anthony is the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Related Content: Video | Special Section

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html

Among other discovery evidence, the material contains depositions and phone and text messages.

A woman who answered the phone at attorney Jose Baez's office on Tuesday said Baez was not in and she's referring all media calls to his spokesperson, Todd Black.

In a telephone interview, Black said the discovery evidence released by the State Attorney's Office Tuesday contains nothing new and, therefore, Baez is not going to comment on it. Black went on to say Baez received his copy of the evidence on Monday and that if there had been any new, condeming evidence against Casey, "she wouldn't be sitting at home right now" free on bond.

Black also said a third party has provided the funds to hire an independent investigative team to chase down leads regarding Caylee's whereabouts. Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of. He said the team will focus on looking into leads he believes the Sheriff's office has ignored.

Meanwhile, a local lawmaker wants to put some new rules in place to keep protesters away from the Anthony home in East Orange County.

Neighbors are pushing for an injunction to force protestors to stay in an empty lot, and not in front of the family's house.

Orange County commissioner Linda Stewart said that if that doesn't pass, she has another plan: Enact a curfew on the neighborhood.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: September 23, 2008, 02:02:20 PM »

Only thing I can think of is they are waiting on a body.  Murder 1 instead of Manslaughter.

They are trying to hold off on arresting her for murder in hopes of finding the body.From the date she is arrested on murder charges the state only has so much time.... can't remember the time frame and I am only on here for a short lunch break.....to take the case to trial.....and you better believe that without a body, Baez will push for that speedy trial!!!!

Yes, I agree. And I believe they have three months.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: September 23, 2008, 02:02:56 PM »

The Five Stages of Grief:

Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
Anger (why is this happening to me?)
Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
Depression (I don't care anymore)
Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

To those who support the Anthonys, I know you do so from the goodness of your hearts.  It's wonderful that we can all come together in spite of our differences for the same purpose...to find the truth about what happened to Caylee.  I do hope the Anthonys are seeking professional psychological help, because whether they are involved in Caylee's disappearance, a cover-up or just having to live with the idea that their daughter may have caused their granddaughter's death, the certainly need it.

Thank you Da Wench.

I honestly think they started out wondering but then got pulled into Caseys lies and wanting so desperately to believe her. I do not think it is a knowing attempt on there part. I think they are in that denial because otherwise Cindy is going to feel the guilt of the argument that took place on the 15th of June. Like someone on here said about their BIL kicking there daughter and baby out and the baby died.

Cindy and George are still praying Caylee is alive.

Just a swinging with the tribe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #351 on: September 23, 2008, 02:03:20 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

mc donald's in murfeesboro!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #352 on: September 23, 2008, 02:03:48 PM »

iirc - 90 days speedy trial -- could be wrong

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 23, 2008, 02:03:55 PM »

Over 500 Pages Of Evidence Against Anthony Released

POSTED: 11:41 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 1:55 pm EDT September 23, 2008

Nearly 600 pages of discovery evidence against Casey Anthony was released by the state attorney's office on Tuesday.

Casey Anthony is the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Related Content: Video | Special Section

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html

Among other discovery evidence, the material contains depositions and phone and text messages.

A woman who answered the phone at attorney Jose Baez's office on Tuesday said Baez was not in and she's referring all media calls to his spokesperson, Todd Black.

In a telephone interview, Black said the discovery evidence released by the State Attorney's Office Tuesday contains nothing new and, therefore, Baez is not going to comment on it. Black went on to say Baez received his copy of the evidence on Monday and that if there had been any new, condeming evidence against Casey, "she wouldn't be sitting at home right now" free on bond.

Black also said a third party has provided the funds to hire an independent investigative team to chase down leads regarding Caylee's whereabouts. Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of. He said the team will focus on looking into leads he believes the Sheriff's office has ignored.

Meanwhile, a local lawmaker wants to put some new rules in place to keep protesters away from the Anthony home in East Orange County.

Neighbors are pushing for an injunction to force protestors to stay in an empty lot, and not in front of the family's house.

Orange County commissioner Linda Stewart said that if that doesn't pass, she has another plan: Enact a curfew on the neighborhood.

Anyone see anymore big withdrawls from ABC's corporate account??
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: September 23, 2008, 02:04:00 PM »

I contend that someone in that family knows exactly where the body is.. exactly. It's either George or Lee and I lean toward George.

The problem most young killers run into is they have loose lips and almost feel compelled to tell someone. As we all know Casey is closest to Lee. I'm not including a young potential serial killer here.

I also contend that George's lies surrounding that incredibly ridiculous gas can story is simply cover for his culpability.

While telling everyone to get off their collective asses and search for their missing granddaughter, the Anthony's themselves have done ZERO searching. They contended that Caylee was alive and they newest document dump confirms the beliefs of many on this board.

No need to search when you already know the outcome.

1+1 = 2 and always will.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #355 on: September 23, 2008, 02:04:12 PM »

From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer
12:06 PM ET - New documents released from state attorney's office. 591 pages of depositions and text messages released today. I have been told by the sheriff's office that there are some contradictions with statements family members gave to investigators behind closed doors and what they have been telling the media.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 23, 2008, 02:04:45 PM »

after that doc dump - I doubt you will see that money grubbing p*ssy Lee again.

Hi Rob...I agree....but I sure would like to know where he has been hiding out lately AND with WHOM!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 23, 2008, 02:06:05 PM »

Yes, I agree. And I believe they have three months.

Thought it was something like that, but wasn't sure.... I know it is not that long of a time...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #358 on: September 23, 2008, 02:06:28 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

Wow they are really just pulling at every last straw.  One would think that with this release and those opening lines from Lee about the smell everyone would see the cover up.  I guess ignorance is running ragged in Orlando.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: September 23, 2008, 02:07:45 PM »

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.