April 19, 2024, 05:15:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327189 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: September 23, 2008, 02:28:06 PM »

"There seems to be an online push to change the face of the Anthony's....example our COLT character..... Geroge was accusing the TV stations of hiring protesters.....now it seems the PR firm is hiring people to post online to put a mask over the very ugle face of the Anthony's as we have seen it.  Bottom line is Caylee is still missing, presumed dead and the Anthony's are worried about their public profile."

See now this is not fair, I do support Cindy and George Anthony I don't believe their is a "cover-up" although some of their actions are questionable.  But now that I read this it just confirms to me what I have noticed in the last couple of days.  Anytime someone says they support G&L or try to defend something they have done those posters are questioned, and deemed to be one of the Anthony's or hired by the PR firm.  So now that this is out is their any hope for a poster who supports the Anthony's not be questioned as having alterer motives?

It's not fair??  uummm you have your belief and I have my....I don't say you are wrong or unfair...you support Goerge and Cindy if you wish...but please don't tell me I am unfair because I don't.

What, read what I wrote. 

YOU read what I wrote since you are a supporter of the Anthony's can you say you have been treated unfairly here.... there is always HOPE!!

It's hard to have this discussion when we are talking about two different things.  I did not mean Monkey's have been unfair to me for what I believe.  I am talking about the comments posted yesterday in particular that a supporter came forward and was then interrogated and questioned about who he/she was.  Now the statement I quoted was from another poster on here that just made me believe even further that poster who support G&C are not taken seriously.  That they are looked at as being part of the Anthony Clan, or PR firm.  What I am trying to say is just because I support them I don't want everyone here to think I am part of there campain.

Jenn.... when I asked if Chuck had a number yesterday, you immediately posted back to me as to why did he have to prove who he was when others did not..... you immediately misconstrued what I was trying to get at.... I meant, how do we find your number as he had offered for us to call him..... no double meaning in my question.... I mean what I say and say what I mean.....

I have never thought or accused you or being part of their campaign.... you have your beliefs and I have mine... I have been on this blog too long to get in to a pissing match with ANYONE over their beliefs... that is the beauty of SM ,,, we can all think, say and feel the way we do...as can others.... sooooooo.... it's all good!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 23, 2008, 02:28:07 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T8SDS5J7GE3OB3P18

Have you seen this myspace comment that Casey left Lee?

Apr 18, 2007 3:04 PM
"mom & i officially taught caylee how to take shots Wink"

There are some other interesting comments as well. 
OH how Cool is that . I hope it was shots of juice.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: September 23, 2008, 02:28:08 PM »

It's hard to have this discussion when we are talking about two different things.  I did not mean Monkey's have been unfair to me for what I believe.  I am talking about the comments posted yesterday in particular that a supporter came forward and was then interrogated and questioned about who he/she was.  Now the statement I quoted was from another poster on here that just made me believe even further that poster who support G&C are not taken seriously.  That they are looked at as being part of the Anthony Clan, or PR firm.  What I am trying to say is just because I support them I don't want everyone here to think I am part of there campain.

Personally, and I am just an *******, because I didn't participate in those particular discussions, but it was my impression that poster was questioned, not because he was a G&C supporter, but because of the attitude and nature of his postings. jmo.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: September 23, 2008, 02:29:09 PM »

CafePress was allowing someone to sell disgusting teeshirts which said "BlameZany" in a mocking manner of this tragedy. I was ticked off as usual and sent them an email:

Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 12:16 PM
To: Trademark
Subject: violation

http://www.cafepress.com/blamezany#link-productCategory-112

This company is selling items that are in relation to a tragic event of
a missing child, Caylee Anthony. They are also stating the  money from
the sale of these items will go to Texas Equusearch and other charities
without any verification means.

The woman they are capitalizing on is Zenaida Gonzalez and she has been
dragged through the mud by the victims mother already and certainly
doesn't need this too.

I respectfully request that you close this site and prohibit the
manufacture of any item resembling the likeness of anyone involved in
this tragedy.

Thank you,
mrskub

I got this response a few minutes ago. When I chevcked, the producct and seller had been pulled!   :

Dear mrskub,

Thank you for contacting CafePress.com.  As you may know, CafePress.com
provides an automated service to a rich and vibrant community of
international users.  Unfortunately, because our service is automated,
sometimes content that is not consistent with our Content Usage Policy
is posted on CafePress.com.  We appreciate that you have brought this
content to our attention and we will take appropriate action.  

Sincerely,

Lindsay Estes
Content Usage Associate
(650) 655-3047 (O)
(650) 240-0260 (F)

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 23, 2008, 02:29:55 PM »

Ok see this is an instance where I would bite!  Cupcakes, popcorn, donuts!!! 

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!

I have a big house just outside of Denver and all monkeys and monkey babbys (and babby bumps) are welcome.  We'll eat junk food, have a few drinks(after the babbys are asleep) and pour over all the documents.

And we can draw straws for snuggle partners on our nap mats...

Boy monkeys have to sleep in the sun room.
Do single monkeys get first dibs????  LOL, sorry I have my own adgenda!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: September 23, 2008, 02:29:56 PM »

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong at times that when I try to put a monkey icon on, the monkey eats my post and I have to start over, doesn't happen all the time. TIA

I've had that happen several times.  All I can suggest is to pay attention to where your cursor is before hitting the monkey icon.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #426 on: September 23, 2008, 02:30:34 PM »

For those who are leaving , I think the video earlier said they hoped to be able to start releasing some of those documents around 4 PM EST.

I keep thinking OCSO will have them, and keep reloading the page.... now I am getting "The server at www.ocso.com is taking too long to respond."

Can anyone access http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx ?

I can access it and there is still nothing released.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: September 23, 2008, 02:30:35 PM »

Gotta go..... maybe the doctor will hurry it up if I tell him I am working on an important murder investigation.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: September 23, 2008, 02:31:02 PM »

For those who are leaving , I think the video earlier said they hoped to be able to start releasing some of those documents around 4 PM EST.

Thanks for that info, Sam.  Now I don't have to rush my lunch...haha.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #429 on: September 23, 2008, 02:31:12 PM »

"Talking to Cindy on the night her daughter was arrested, she was very accommodating that night and invited us into her home," D'Onofrio said. "All she wanted to do was get her granddaughter's picture on television. She was completing sentences at that time. Now, if you talk to her, she is more breathless. She is not completing sentences as much."

http://www.local6.com/news/17538789/detail.html

Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: September 23, 2008, 02:31:51 PM »

I keep thinking OCSO will have them, and keep reloading the page.... now I am getting "The server at www.ocso.com is taking too long to respond."
Can anyone access http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx ?

Nothing so far.  I think it is 900 of us refreshing every second. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #431 on: September 23, 2008, 02:31:53 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

mc donald's in murfeesboro!

Is this new? A possible sighting of Caylee in Tenn at a McDonald's with Casey on July 10th?

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

So how bout the second comment on http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Aug 16 2008 10:56 PM

WE ARE ALL PRAYING HERE IN MURFREESBORO TN GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL I CHECK ON YOU EVERY NIGHT ON FOX NEWS COME HOME SOON AND SAFE BABY

That commenter's myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114622506

me thinks the "sighting" was concocted and setup over myspace,
sure looks like the commenter and her daughter were in the pictures from mcd's.

jmho

wow! I wonder who ate the bouquet?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: September 23, 2008, 02:32:05 PM »

I can access it and there is still nothing released.

Thanks. It's working for me now. Too bad there is nothing new there. I was hoping!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: September 23, 2008, 02:32:12 PM »

Okay if there really is a cover-up, why haven't LE arrested them?  We are going to get these docs today , but LE has had this info for what 2 months now?  Why wait to arrest them on any charges relating to a cover-up?

Look how long it took before SP was arrested, LE doesn't rush on these things unless they have to. With both Casey and the family, LE knows they aren't going anywhere, for now, maybe it's better to sit back and watch them and gather evidence. In the end, I hope they feel it was worth it to forsake Caylee for Casey.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: September 23, 2008, 02:32:32 PM »

CafePress was allowing someone to sell disgusting teeshirts which said "BlameZany" in a mocking manner of this tragedy. I was ticked off as usual and sent them an email:

doesn't need this too.

this tragedy.

Thank you,
mrskub

I got this response a few minutes ago. When I chevcked, the producct and seller had been pulled!   :

Dear mrskub,

Sincerely,

Lindsay Estes
Content Usage Associate
(650) 655-3047 (O)
(650) 240-0260 (F)

Great job!!!

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #435 on: September 23, 2008, 02:32:36 PM »

Ok see this is an instance where I would bite!  Cupcakes, popcorn, donuts!!! 

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!

I have a big house just outside of Denver and all monkeys and monkey babbys (and babby bumps) are welcome.  We'll eat junk food, have a few drinks(after the babbys are asleep) and pour over all the documents.

And we can draw straws for snuggle partners on our nap mats...

Boy monkeys have to sleep in the sun room.

What, that does not seem quite fair now does it??????

Besides, people would talk.....

With my two pitbulls standing guard!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #436 on: September 23, 2008, 02:33:05 PM »

doesn't need this too.

this tragedy.

Thank you,
mrskub

Dear mrskub,

Sincerely,

Lindsay Estes
Content Usage Associate
(650) 655-3047 (O)
(650) 240-0260 (F)

YOU GO MRSKUB!!!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: September 23, 2008, 02:33:55 PM »

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong at times that when I try to put a monkey icon on, the monkey eats my post and I have to start over, doesn't happen all the time. TIA

I've had that happen several times.  All I can suggest is to pay attention to where your cursor is before hitting the monkey icon.

I thought that was the answer so I went down a row and still it happened. Maybe I should bring bananas next time,lol!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: September 23, 2008, 02:34:10 PM »

I contend that someone in that family knows exactly where the body is.. exactly. It's either George or Lee and I lean toward George.

The problem most young killers run into is they have loose lips and almost feel compelled to tell someone. As we all know Casey is closest to Lee. I'm not including a young potential serial killer here.

I also contend that George's lies surrounding that incredibly ridiculous gas can story is simply cover for his culpability.

While telling everyone to get off their collective asses and search for their missing granddaughter, the Anthony's themselves have done ZERO searching. They contended that Caylee was alive and they newest document dump confirms the beliefs of many on this board.

No need to search when you already know the outcome.

1+1 = 2 and always will.

While I have not been one, up to this point, to think anyone of the other family members was involved, I might be changing my mind. And your theory makes sense. Plus, it explains why Lee would suddenly go from helping to not, and Cindy would change, too (finding out Dad might also go to jail would do the trick.)

stayathomemommy

remember what Leonard Padilla said late last week?

Lee told George and Cindy not to take the polygraph... now why would he do that? I contend the question would eventually be asked about him and the needle would probably fly of the machine.

He is the one that TOLD THEM NOT TO TAKE THE TEST.

A polygraph is not admissible in court, but it does allow LE to look in another direction or focus further on the person taking the test.

Lee telling his parents to refuse that test speaks volumes.

George and Cindy would have been caught in lies of their own and lies probably concerning Lee.  Lee effectively removed a tool to find Caylee. Nice, real nice.

Yes, I know. But up until now (and maybe this is the mommy in me) I had hoped Lee just said that because he got some bad advice from friends or such and would change the error of his way, and not because he was trying to cover-up anything. Now, I am not so sure. Sad
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: September 23, 2008, 02:34:27 PM »

Personally, and I am just an *******, because I didn't participate in those particular discussions, but it was my impression that poster was questioned, not because he was a G&C supporter, but because of the attitude and nature of his postings. jmo.

Thank you for replying to this....hopefully jenn will understand....it's not that he, like her, is an anthony supporter....although for the life of me after seeing those 2  errrr 3 in action how anyone can support them is beyond me...it was his first post.....and we have dealt with attention getters many times here...and he has all the earmarks of someone wanting to get attention from a very sad situation....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.