April 25, 2024, 03:43:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327346 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: September 23, 2008, 02:46:20 PM »

I have read several posts and heard people on tv saying that the Anthonys (George and Cindy) are going through the so-called Five Stages of Grief.

Well, they are not going through them in the typical order, if at all.

Denial and Isolation.
At first, we tend to deny the loss has taken place, and may withdraw from our usual social contacts. This stage may last a few moments, or longer.

(Both Cindy and George started out very aware that something was wrong, that Casey was withholding information, that the car had the stench of death on it and that Caylee could not be found.  There was no denial at first.  Both admitted they had not seen or heard from their granddaughter in weeks, that their daughter was not being truthful, that the abandoned car was suspicous, etc.  They fully admitted that their daughter had lied to them and lied to police.  I see no denial on their parts at the first, when Cindy dialled 911 and Casey was interrogated and soon arrested.  It seems they were completely aware of the seriousness of the situation and Casey's involvement.  Nor did they isolate themselves at that time.  Cindy, especially, appeared on every tv. show and never passed a camera or microphone without saying something.)

Anger.

The grieving person may then be furious at the person who inflicted the hurt (even if she's dead), or at the world, for letting it happen. He may be angry with himself for letting the event take place, even if, realistically, nothing could have stopped it.

(I feel sure both George and Cindy went through a period of being completely angry with Casey.  Cindy is the one who called 911 and wanted her daughter arrested !!  She also refused to give Casey any more time.  She did not seem too upset when Casey was arrested.  But then their anger turned from Casey to themselves, I would imagine, behind closed doors.  Cindy must have blamed herself.  After all, she made the fateful phone call to 911.  It seems certain she and Casey had been arguing, and her actions contributed to Casey leaving home in the first place.  I suspect Cindy felt and still feels a lot of guilt about what happened.  She must have been very angry at herself, but now she is angry at the public and the media and the police.)

Bargaining.
Now the person tries to bargain with God, making all kinds of promises if He will take away the loss.

(I am sure a lot of bargaining has gone on behind closed doors, and a lot of it has been with Casey.  I can see Cindy saying "If you will just tell us where she is, I will never bother you again or boss you again.  I will do this and that for you."  But that did not work.  The cancelled visit to Casey was an attempt to bargain. But Casey responded by cancelling some visits herself.  Casey did not tell Cindy anything except the sob story about Zanny the Nanny.  Cindy tried to bargain with the public too, in a nastier way, telling us to get off our butts and find her granddaughter.  But she has no bargaining chips.  It is all in the hands of the daughter she herself has described as a sociopath and a liar.)

Depression.
The person feels numb, although anger and sadness may remain underneath. I think Cindy exhibited depression when she went into the house for a while and didn't come out.  I think she is in a kind of depression now, realizing that her attempts to manipulate the media and the public have failed.  She has lost a lot of weight. 

Acceptance.
This is when the anger, sadness and mourning have tapered off. The person simply accepts the reality of the loss.

(I am not sure when this happened.  First they had to "accept" Casey's story.  They are pretending to believe that she is telling the truth, at least in part.  They say they think Caylee is still alive, but their actions say otherwise.  They seem to be moving on....getting lawyers, looking at book deals, talking less and less about Caylee.  The third birthday was the beginning of their acceptance, I think, that Caylee is dead and never coming home, but they cannot say that out loud.  If they did, it would jeopardize their daughter's case. 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #461 on: September 23, 2008, 02:46:50 PM »

Ok see this is an instance where I would bite!  Cupcakes, popcorn, donuts!!! 

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!

I have a big house just outside of Denver and all monkeys and monkey babbys (and babby bumps) are welcome.  We'll eat junk food, have a few drinks(after the babbys are asleep) and pour over all the documents.

And we can draw straws for snuggle partners on our nap mats...

All the girls will fight you for Rob!

(Sorry Rob, but Tommy here is hanging out at boys only clubs!)

Boy monkeys dancing with boy monkeys:

LMAO Thank you kiahj

Which one is Tomm?

Well, of course he is the one in the middle singing that silly monkey song....

"I know what boys like... I know what boys want... (ba)na na na na"

Heeheheeee

Funny, funny

I love it

On a side note, way OT, that night in question
The most popular song seemed to be It's Raining Men.

True story

Peace Monkeys
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 23, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T8SDS5J7GE3OB3P18

Have you seen this myspace comment that Casey left Lee?

Apr 18, 2007 3:04 PM
"mom & i officially taught caylee how to take shots Wink"

There are some other interesting comments as well. 
OH how Cool is that . I hope it was shots of juice.
Thats some crazy stuff, and speaks volumes about how crazy this family really is......THANKS

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #463 on: September 23, 2008, 02:48:08 PM »

Sorry I can not subject myself to looking at her myspace any more.  Spare yourself and do not look at her photos.
I think that Carpe and Pinky are on to something though...

Yeah, I looked. I'm not sure it's her at McD's but I'm sure it's not Caylee. I'd bet my monkey tail on it.

I remember you, Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #464 on: September 23, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »

Dolce:
Sorry I can not subject myself to looking at her myspace any more.  Spare yourself and do not look at her photos.

hey hey heyyyyy....

No throne stowing!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 23, 2008, 02:50:04 PM »

Tomm... I didn't get the whole story... but I don't doubt it...
Love that song!!!  I believe that it was played at several of the clubs in MX that I went to for my bachelorette party as well... and yes, they were FULL of boys too!! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 23, 2008, 02:50:19 PM »

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!

I have a big house just outside of Denver and all monkeys and monkey babbys (and babby bumps) are welcome.  We'll eat junk food, have a few drinks(after the babbys are asleep) and pour over all the documents.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #467 on: September 23, 2008, 02:50:57 PM »

Dolce:

hey hey heyyyyy....

No throne stowing!!!!
Says the man who asked who ate the bouquet! 

I was just trying to help my fellow monkeys!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: September 23, 2008, 02:51:41 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

mc donald's in murfeesboro!

Is this new? A possible sighting of Caylee in Tenn at a McDonald's with Casey on July 10th?

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

So how bout the second comment on http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Aug 16 2008 10:56 PM

WE ARE ALL PRAYING HERE IN MURFREESBORO TN GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL I CHECK ON YOU EVERY NIGHT ON FOX NEWS COME HOME SOON AND SAFE BABY

That commenter's myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114622506

me thinks the "sighting" was concocted and setup over myspace,
sure looks like the commenter and her daughter were in the pictures from mcd's.

jmho

wow! I wonder who ate the bouquet?
Thats the large lady from the surveylance footage and her daughter!  She really should add those surveylance photo's to her MySpace Pics.
I hope someone in that area alerts law enforcement of this.  Couldn't this be obstruction?  If in fact this lady did this, she should hang her head low for wasting valuable resources that were taken away from finding Caylee. 
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: September 23, 2008, 02:52:13 PM »

I have a message for Chuck who saw George recently and posted here, 
You feel sympathy for a person who is taking you for a ride. It isnt easy to become a pathological liar like casey. It takes an example to learn from, intelligence and practice.  George has his own demons as we all do,
He lied to his family about all the thousands he spent on texas hold 'em poker on the internet a couple years back.
Cindy almost divorced him for lies and money issues. 
He drove the car from the tow yard loaded with a dead body smell.
He told cindy and LE it was OVERPOWERING.
For all of you who haven't smelt a dead body that is decomposing , you cant comment on its power. The fact that it is unmistakable and so strong and singular in comparison to ANY other odor like garbage or a dead skunk or animal is very important.
George knew that there was a dead body in that trunk, he also knew that Casey is involved by her actionss  All this talk of his a beleif that Caylee is alive is BULL.
Finally, I recommend George take a look at one of my neighbors actions a few years back. He turned his brother in after recognizing his writings.  Any one remember Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber? 
Chuck, next time you talk to George, tell him to tell her to get the @$## out of the house and never come back. Seriously.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: September 23, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »

Gotta go..... maybe the doctor will hurry it up if I tell him I am working on an important murder investigation.....

Hey KiahJ.. tell your dancing monkeys to lay off the juice! 

Tomm.. you are just too much! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 23, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »

Tomm... I didn't get the whole story... but I don't doubt it...
Love that song!!!  I believe that it was played at several of the clubs in MX that I went to for my bachelorette party as well... and yes, they were FULL of boys too!! 

It was a birthday party for a co-worker. There were about 16 people in my section and 7 were gay. Males and females.

We all went out, including my wife, to a gay nightclub. It was really fun, but no one hit on me. I felt rejected. I did get him a hat at a local pride shop it said I like boys....

I had more fun there than at the thug clubs like Fusion

Peace Monkeys
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 23, 2008, 02:53:12 PM »

From Nancy Grace Show Pages: Did anyone else see this?

Latest: New Documents Released

Just released: State's Attorney's office releases 600 pages of documents in the case against tot mom Casey Anthony. Nancy Grace has the latest, tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

YES but where are they?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: September 23, 2008, 02:53:16 PM »

The Anthony's have been going through the 5 stages of KEEP ME THE EF OUT OF JAIL!

This is only my opinion though. Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #474 on: September 23, 2008, 02:53:35 PM »

I have read several posts and heard people on tv saying that the Anthonys (George and Cindy) are going through the so-called Five Stages of Grief.

Well, they are not going through them in the typical order, if at all.

snipped 

Great post. I was thinking along those same lines but wasn't sure how to put it into words.

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: September 23, 2008, 02:53:36 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

mc donald's in murfeesboro!

Is this new? A possible sighting of Caylee in Tenn at a McDonald's with Casey on July 10th?

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

So how bout the second comment on http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Aug 16 2008 10:56 PM

WE ARE ALL PRAYING HERE IN MURFREESBORO TN GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL I CHECK ON YOU EVERY NIGHT ON FOX NEWS COME HOME SOON AND SAFE BABY

That commenter's myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114622506

me thinks the "sighting" was concocted and setup over myspace,
sure looks like the commenter and her daughter were in the pictures from mcd's.

jmho

wow! I wonder who ate the bouquet?
Thats the large lady from the surveylance footage and her daughter!  She really should add those surveylance photo's to her MySpace Pics.
I hope someone in that area alerts law enforcement of this.  Couldn't this be obstruction?  If in fact this lady did this, she should hang her head low for wasting valuable resources that were taken away from finding Caylee. 

I'm sorry. I missed how this was found out? And why can't we notify LE of this find?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: September 23, 2008, 02:54:10 PM »

Hi Blonde, howya doin'?

Peace Monkeys
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: September 23, 2008, 02:54:25 PM »

The Anthony's have been going through the 5 stages of KEEP ME THE EF OUT OF JAIL!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: September 23, 2008, 02:54:47 PM »

AMEN TO THAT>>>>>>>>>>>>now wheres that banner....Ihate them all!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: September 23, 2008, 02:56:08 PM »

Dolce:

hey hey heyyyyy....

No throne stowing!!!!
Says the man who asked who ate the bouquet! 

I was just trying to help my fellow monkeys!

I was just kidding... I thought you said we were on something.

Myyyyy BADDDDD

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.