April 26, 2024, 08:01:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327379 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: September 23, 2008, 03:07:32 PM »

For those who are leaving , I think the video earlier said they hoped to be able to start releasing some of those documents around 4 PM EST.

I keep thinking OCSO will have them, and keep reloading the page.... now I am getting "The server at www.ocso.com is taking too long to respond."

Can anyone access http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx ?
I can access the page but no new documents yet, last was 09/19

I think it will be closer to 4ET, Blonde. I keep re-checking it too. Honestly, this is as exciting as the night before Christmas to me! Can't wait!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: September 23, 2008, 03:07:34 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

mc donald's in murfeesboro!

Is this new? A possible sighting of Caylee in Tenn at a McDonald's with Casey on July 10th?

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

So how bout the second comment on http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Aug 16 2008 10:56 PM

WE ARE ALL PRAYING HERE IN MURFREESBORO TN GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL I CHECK ON YOU EVERY NIGHT ON FOX NEWS COME HOME SOON AND SAFE BABY

That commenter's myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114622506

me thinks the "sighting" was concocted and setup over myspace,
sure looks like the commenter and her daughter were in the pictures from mcd's.

jmho

wow! I wonder who ate the bouquet?
Thats the large lady from the surveylance footage and her daughter!  She really should add those surveylance photo's to her MySpace Pics.
I hope someone in that area alerts law enforcement of this.  Couldn't this be obstruction?  If in fact this lady did this, she should hang her head low for wasting valuable resources that were taken away from finding Caylee. 

I'm sorry. I missed how this was found out? And why can't we notify LE of this find?
I think we should inform both Tennessee and LE handing the case.  I think Klaas or someone here has contacts - so I will leave it for them to decide.
How it was found:  Someone found it from the cayleeismissing page. Wonderful observation, btw!!!!!!!!!!!  A Keen eye picked up the person saying the city name of the McDonalds then clicked her pic and she sure looks like the pic.
So - who wants to run with the ball?  KLAAS???????
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: September 23, 2008, 03:07:45 PM »

Well, IMO these news organizations are being very selfish, not offering the new docs yet.

Someone needs to teach them to share!  LOL

I suppose they are waiting to read them all before offering them up to others, eh?

Maybe they should hire some speed readers!

I can barely attach a doc to an email... Imagine how long it must take to upload 591 pages??!!!???!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: September 23, 2008, 03:08:31 PM »

Well, IMO these news organizations are being very selfish, not offering the new docs yet.

I suppose they are waiting to read them all before offering them up to others, eh?

Yeah, uh, US! They can dole a page out to each of us and we can get them posted. 
Heck yessins....we could have had it done .....read ....posted.....and highlighted by now........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: September 23, 2008, 03:08:51 PM »

BOY    when those documents are released the Anthony's can watch out.....they aint seen nothin yet........SH*T IS GONNA HIT THE FAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah if they think they had protestors before..............

The Guardian Angels will be there. I hope at least 4.

The leaves are falling and it's windy
They are dropping in and blowing in the pool
Gotta keep the wife happy and close the pool
for the season

Oh boy, something else to take me away from my Monkeys

DRAT

I think I just read they are assinging a police officer to the house. Am I wrong?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #505 on: September 23, 2008, 03:09:23 PM »

Tomm... I didn't get the whole story... but I don't doubt it...
Love that song!!!  I believe that it was played at several of the clubs in MX that I went to for my bachelorette party as well... and yes, they were FULL of boys too!! 

It was a birthday party for a co-worker. There were about 16 people in my section and 7 were gay. Males and females.

We all went out, including my wife, to a gay nightclub. It was really fun, but no one hit on me. I felt rejected. I did get him a hat at a local pride shop it said I like boys....

I had more fun there than at the thug clubs like Fusion

Aw, I would feel the same way!!!  We all just want to feel wanted!!!!  (Agreed, much more fun!)

Claire, God I love that name.....

Since we were on a song theme today

Gilbert O'Sullivan

"And then, the moment I met you, again.
I knew in my heart that we were friends.
It had to be so, it couldn't be no.

But try as hard as I might do, I don't know why.
You get to me in a way I can't describe."

Peace Monkeys
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: September 23, 2008, 03:09:40 PM »

BOY    when those documents are released the Anthony's can watch out.....they aint seen nothin yet........SH*T IS GONNA HIT THE FAN NOW!!!!!!!!!!

for the season

DRAT

TOMM - is this your poem or George A's???? 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: September 23, 2008, 03:10:46 PM »

Yeah, uh, US! They can dole a page out to each of us and we can get them posted. 
Heck yessins....we could have had it done .....read ....posted.....and highlighted by now........

Sure could.   
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: September 23, 2008, 03:10:49 PM »

MSE ... have you heard back from the Sunsentinal yet.  If this publication is in possession of the 600 page document ... why have they not posted it?

Are Monkeys to be put through torture by being afford one little tidbit at a time?  Hey ...Tamikosmom wants the entire buffet.

State Releases New Documents In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:45 pm EDT September 23, 2008

The documents, including interviews with family members and other investigative material, are released as part of discovery, which is procedure where the state releases information to defense.

According to the newly-released documents, Lee Anthony said Casey's mother was immediately worried about Caylee's wellbeing because of the smell from the car Casey had abandoned that "went over [their] garage like a wave." Lee also said Casey said her mom constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she is.

Lee told investigators that his mother, Cindy, had said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and actually the worst thing was that Caylee was actually Casey's mistake.

Investigators interviewed Casey's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, who said sometime after July 5, at least a couple weeks after Caylee disappeared, Casey would wake up sweating and tell him she was having nightmares, but she told him the nightmares were about their relationship.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

So sorry, you didn't see my post I had to log off for a bit.  I tried to call again, but no luck. 
I am sure once they go through the docs they will put them on line.  I am going crazy too, I will be up all night reading them once they are available.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: September 23, 2008, 03:12:12 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

Is this new? A possible sighting of Caylee in Tenn at a McDonald's with Casey on July 10th?

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

WE ARE ALL PRAYING HERE IN MURFREESBORO TN GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL I CHECK ON YOU EVERY NIGHT ON FOX NEWS COME HOME SOON AND SAFE BABY

That commenter's myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114622506

jmho

Thats the large lady from the surveylance footage and her daughter!  She really should add those surveylance photo's to her MySpace Pics.
I hope someone in that area alerts law enforcement of this.  Couldn't this be obstruction?  If in fact this lady did this, she should hang her head low for wasting valuable resources that were taken away from finding Caylee. 

I'm sorry. I missed how this was found out? And why can't we notify LE of this find?
I think we should inform both Tennessee and LE handing the case.  I think Klaas or someone here has contacts - so I will leave it for them to decide.
How it was found:  Someone found it from the cayleeismissing page. Wonderful observation, btw!!!!!!!!!!!  A Keen eye picked up the person saying the city name of the McDonalds then clicked her pic and she sure looks like the pic.

Stop it!  She was in the trunk, remember the facts!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: September 23, 2008, 03:13:37 PM »

*Her friend Amy Huizenga said Cindy Anthony was worried when the tow company contacted her about the car that was hauled away from Amscot. The smell from the trunk was overpowering -- like something had died. The parents initially couldn't get it open because they didn't have the keys. When they did open it, Cindy Anthony feared the worse. " They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee," Huizenga said. "Because they had not talked to either of them. Because of the smell."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-documents092308,0,2008725.story

Enough said

Peace Monkeys
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #511 on: September 23, 2008, 03:13:51 PM »

According to the newly-released documents, Lee Anthony said Casey's mother was immediately worried about Caylee's wellbeing because of the smell from the car Casey had abandoned that "went over [their] garage like a wave." Lee also said Casey said her mom constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she is.

Lee told investigators that his mother, Cindy, had said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and actually the worst thing was that Caylee was actually Casey's mistake.

Investigators interviewed Casey's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, who said sometime after July 5, at least a couple weeks after Caylee disappeared, Casey would wake up sweating and tell him she was having nightmares, but she told him the nightmares were about their relationship.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

I image moving a dead baby around would give you nightmares

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: September 23, 2008, 03:13:59 PM »

jmho

<a href="http://[b]Tony, we&#039;re not talking about Caylee being alive! We&#039;re talking about a scam.[/b]" target="_blank">http://[b]Tony, we&#039;re not talking about Caylee being alive! We&#039;re talking about a scam.[/b]</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #513 on: September 23, 2008, 03:14:11 PM »

I love the smell of a wave of pizza in the morning! Smells like victory!!!!

.... only because if I didn't, I would 

It is so sad that Caylee's family continues to let her down in this manner.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 23, 2008, 03:15:05 PM »

Tony, we're NOT talking about Caylee being alive, but about a SCAM.

Sorry about the last post, was an accident.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: September 23, 2008, 03:15:06 PM »

for the season

DRAT

TOMM - is this your poem or George A's???? 

No, I have an in ground pool and it is a mess
I gotta clean and cover it

Come on Spring time

Peace Monkeys
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: September 23, 2008, 03:15:37 PM »

I can barely attach a doc to an email... Imagine how long it must take to upload 591 pages??!!!???!!!
Depends on the scanner, If they have a good one should be about 15 minutes. I used to do mega scanning jobs for my previous job at UNIVERSAL  I bet there going through the documents to do there news reports before they post them.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 23, 2008, 03:16:15 PM »

Hi donut!  I do not mind in the least...I was referring to the drug Xanax as that was the drug that Jesse supposedly had been taking. 
Not sure how to take the Grund men yet.

Thanks! 

As an aside...I probably should have come up with a better screen name...not sure that being called "donut" is a good thing.  Especially an old, stale one.  LOL.   I should have went with something like FreshCupcake...then I could be sassy and cute.

Mmmmm... I could go for a fresh cupcake...
or even a day old donut!!

Speaking of!!!

KLAAS!  This is a job for POPCORN KITTY!!  Where is that cat???
Ok see this is an instance where I would bite!  Cupcakes, popcorn, donuts!!! 

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!
You have a DRIVER ????   Mnnnnnn,   Brittany, is that you???????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: September 23, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »

Tony, we're NOT talking about Caylee being alive, but about a SCAM.

Sorry about the last post, was an accident.

Oh dear, My bad, I am with you now.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: September 23, 2008, 03:16:55 PM »

Tomm... I didn't get the whole story... but I don't doubt it...
Love that song!!!  I believe that it was played at several of the clubs in MX that I went to for my bachelorette party as well... and yes, they were FULL of boys too!! 

It was a birthday party for a co-worker. There were about 16 people in my section and 7 were gay. Males and females.

We all went out, including my wife, to a gay nightclub. It was really fun, but no one hit on me. I felt rejected. I did get him a hat at a local pride shop it said I like boys....

I had more fun there than at the thug clubs like Fusion

Aw, I would feel the same way!!!  We all just want to feel wanted!!!!  (Agreed, much more fun!)

Claire, God I love that name.....

Since we were on a song theme today

Gilbert O'Sullivan

"And then, the moment I met you, again.
I knew in my heart that we were friends.
It had to be so, it couldn't be no.

But try as hard as I might do, I don't know why.
You get to me in a way I can't describe."

aw... my dad used to sing that to me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.