April 23, 2024, 11:30:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327311 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 23, 2008, 03:17:10 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

mc donald's in murfeesboro!

Is this new? A possible sighting of Caylee in Tenn at a McDonald's with Casey on July 10th?

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

So how bout the second comment on http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Aug 16 2008 10:56 PM

WE ARE ALL PRAYING HERE IN MURFREESBORO TN GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL I CHECK ON YOU EVERY NIGHT ON FOX NEWS COME HOME SOON AND SAFE BABY

That commenter's myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114622506

me thinks the "sighting" was concocted and setup over myspace,
sure looks like the commenter and her daughter were in the pictures from mcd's.

jmho

wow! I wonder who ate the bouquet?
Thats the large lady from the surveylance footage and her daughter!  She really should add those surveylance photo's to her MySpace Pics.
I hope someone in that area alerts law enforcement of this.  Couldn't this be obstruction?  If in fact this lady did this, she should hang her head low for wasting valuable resources that were taken away from finding Caylee. 

I'm sorry. I missed how this was found out? And why can't we notify LE of this find?
I think we should inform both Tennessee and LE handing the case.  I think Klaas or someone here has contacts - so I will leave it for them to decide.
How it was found:  Someone found it from the cayleeismissing page. Wonderful observation, btw!!!!!!!!!!!  A Keen eye picked up the person saying the city name of the McDonalds then clicked her pic and she sure looks like the pic.
So - who wants to run with the ball?  KLAAS???????

Stop it!  She was in the trunk, remember the facts!
TONY -------------- We are talking about the false sighting and the waste of resources taken away from finding Caylee.  Talking about holding people accountable for interfering with the investigation. Yes, it is a small fish in the ocean of this case, but maybe some of us think it is important to get all the pieces. 
If I am annoying you (and others) please, just say so and I will leave - only a few people have even read what I have had to say anyway and answered.  A few others jumped on every mistake I made as a new member.  And a few others posted my thoughts as theirs - or so it seems, but maybe people don't read everything posted like I attempt to do.  Let me know.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: September 23, 2008, 03:18:03 PM »

Tony, we're NOT talking about Caylee being alive, but about a SCAM.

Sorry about the last post, was an accident.

Oh dear, My bad, I am with you now.

No worries. I see how that can be confusing. I was trying to let you know, but my first post messed up. Sorry 'bout that.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #522 on: September 23, 2008, 03:19:06 PM »

Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of.

mc donald's in murfeesboro!

Is this new? A possible sighting of Caylee in Tenn at a McDonald's with Casey on July 10th?

http://wdbo.com/includes/news/indepth/05562_Possible_Caylee_Anthony_Sighting_071016.html

So how bout the second comment on http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Aug 16 2008 10:56 PM

WE ARE ALL PRAYING HERE IN MURFREESBORO TN GOD BLESS YOU BABY GIRL I CHECK ON YOU EVERY NIGHT ON FOX NEWS COME HOME SOON AND SAFE BABY

That commenter's myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114622506

me thinks the "sighting" was concocted and setup over myspace,
sure looks like the commenter and her daughter were in the pictures from mcd's.

jmho

wow! I wonder who ate the bouquet?
Thats the large lady from the surveylance footage and her daughter!  She really should add those surveylance photo's to her MySpace Pics.
I hope someone in that area alerts law enforcement of this.  Couldn't this be obstruction?  If in fact this lady did this, she should hang her head low for wasting valuable resources that were taken away from finding Caylee. 

I'm sorry. I missed how this was found out? And why can't we notify LE of this find?
I think we should inform both Tennessee and LE handing the case.  I think Klaas or someone here has contacts - so I will leave it for them to decide.
How it was found:  Someone found it from the cayleeismissing page. Wonderful observation, btw!!!!!!!!!!!  A Keen eye picked up the person saying the city name of the McDonalds then clicked her pic and she sure looks like the pic.
So - who wants to run with the ball?  KLAAS???????

TONY -------------- We are talking about the false sighting and the waste of resources taken away from finding Caylee.  Talking about holding people accountable for interfering with the investigation. Yes, it is a small fish in the ocean of this case, but maybe some of us think it is important to get all the pieces. 
If I am annoying you (and others) please, just say so and I will leave - only a few people have even read what I have had to say anyway and answered.  A few others jumped on every mistake I made as a new member.  And a few others posted my thoughts as theirs - or so it seems, but maybe people don't read everything posted like I attempt to do.  Let me know.

Your input matters and so does your opinion

Do NOT leave here
And you are not annoying

You are welcome to stay here

Peace Monkeys
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: September 23, 2008, 03:19:29 PM »

According to the newly-released documents, Lee Anthony said Casey's mother was immediately worried about Caylee's wellbeing because of the smell from the car Casey had abandoned that "went over [their] garage like a wave." Lee also said Casey said her mom constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she is.

Lee told investigators that his mother, Cindy, had said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and actually the worst thing was that Caylee was actually Casey's mistake.

Investigators interviewed Casey's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, who said sometime after July 5, at least a couple weeks after Caylee disappeared, Casey would wake up sweating and tell him she was having nightmares, but she told him the nightmares were about their relationship.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

I image moving a dead baby around would give you nightmares

Not nearly as bad as the nightmares of you killing your own child, I would imagine.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: September 23, 2008, 03:21:02 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4634
Dont leave and I appreciate everything you take the time to write. I respect everyones' opinion even if I seem strong in response. Banter makes us smarter and stronger.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #525 on: September 23, 2008, 03:21:28 PM »

Hi donut!  I do not mind in the least...I was referring to the drug Xanax as that was the drug that Jesse supposedly had been taking. 
Not sure how to take the Grund men yet.

Thanks! 

As an aside...I probably should have come up with a better screen name...not sure that being called "donut" is a good thing.  Especially an old, stale one.  LOL.   I should have went with something like FreshCupcake...then I could be sassy and cute.

Mmmmm... I could go for a fresh cupcake...
or even a day old donut!!

Speaking of!!!

KLAAS!  This is a job for POPCORN KITTY!!  Where is that cat???
Ok see this is an instance where I would bite!  Cupcakes, popcorn, donuts!!! 

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!
You have a DRIVER ????   Mnnnnnn,   Brittany, is that you???????
Long story..no not Brit!  LOL 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #526 on: September 23, 2008, 03:21:32 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: September 23, 2008, 03:21:34 PM »

Your input matters and so does your opinion

Do NOT leave here
And you are not annoying

You are welcome to stay here

NewsJunkie! This monkey likes you!!!!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: September 23, 2008, 03:21:48 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: September 23, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »

Sorry,
To "a news junky monkey"
Dont leave and I appreciate everything you take the time to write. I respect everyones' opinion even if I seem strong in response. Banter makes us smarter and stronger
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #530 on: September 23, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »

Hi donut!  I do not mind in the least...I was referring to the drug Xanax as that was the drug that Jesse supposedly had been taking. 
Not sure how to take the Grund men yet.

Thanks! 

As an aside...I probably should have come up with a better screen name...not sure that being called "donut" is a good thing.  Especially an old, stale one.  LOL.   I should have went with something like FreshCupcake...then I could be sassy and cute.

Mmmmm... I could go for a fresh cupcake...
or even a day old donut!!

Speaking of!!!

KLAAS!  This is a job for POPCORN KITTY!!  Where is that cat???
Ok see this is an instance where I would bite!  Cupcakes, popcorn, donuts!!! 

We need to have a pajama party tonight and read these documents.  These little tidbits are driving me nuts!
You have a DRIVER ????   Mnnnnnn,   Brittany, is that you???????
Long story..no not Brit!  LOL 

I keep telling you, this Dolce is FAMOUS

Right Christine?

Peace Monkeys
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: September 23, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

Oh Boy,  after reading that you mean to tell me tjat everyone was talking about how bad the car smelled ....even Casey and still without seeing Caylee NOBODY.....feared the worse...contacted the authorities.....beat the hell out of Casey and made her tell what the smell was...Gosh  are these people +++++++ or what......MY GOD.......i REALLY DO HATE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: September 23, 2008, 03:23:07 PM »

*Her friend Amy Huizenga said Cindy Anthony was worried when the tow company contacted her about the car that was hauled away from Amscot. The smell from the trunk was overpowering -- like something had died. The parents initially couldn't get it open because they didn't have the keys. When they did open it, Cindy Anthony feared the worse. " They were terrified it was either Casey or Caylee," Huizenga said. "Because they had not talked to either of them. Because of the smell."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-documents092308,0,2008725.story

Enough said

Well, that's a lie.  The trunk was opened by George at the towyard (in front of the manager).  Did he forget to tell Cindy that or is Cindy making things up as she goes - ala Casey.

Does anyone in this family ever tell the truth about anything?  Ever?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: September 23, 2008, 03:23:24 PM »

News_Junky_Monkey ~ Everything is alright.  No need to go off anywhere.     I responded to your posts and hey, I even put a nanner in your nanner basket.   cheers  Stick around, okay? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #534 on: September 23, 2008, 03:24:04 PM »

According to the newly-released documents, Lee Anthony said Casey's mother was immediately worried about Caylee's wellbeing because of the smell from the car Casey had abandoned that "went over [their] garage like a wave." Lee also said Casey said her mom constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she is.

Lee told investigators that his mother, Cindy, had said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and actually the worst thing was that Caylee was actually Casey's mistake.

Investigators interviewed Casey's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, who said sometime after July 5, at least a couple weeks after Caylee disappeared, Casey would wake up sweating and tell him she was having nightmares, but she told him the nightmares were about their relationship.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

I image moving a dead baby around would give you nightmares

Not nearly as bad as the nightmares of you killing your own child, I would imagine.

I meant to type imagine above. My fingers work faster than my brain.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: September 23, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »

Carpe, Thanks for this. Awesome!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: September 23, 2008, 03:25:44 PM »

the above is the interview with Tony
The bottom is Lee.  Not sure if there the new ones but I think so.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: September 23, 2008, 03:25:46 PM »

Apparently no one mentioned they were going to use the pizza story!

* In late June, Anthony talked to Huizenga about the "horrible smell" in her car and she couldn't figure out the source. She said it smelled like something had died and the odor was coming from the engine. She told her friend that she thought her dad may have hit an animal when he borrowed her car. Days later, she told Huizenga that she found an animal "plastered" to the frame of her the car

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-documents092308,0,2008725.story
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #538 on: September 23, 2008, 03:25:49 PM »

News Monkey do not be upset please!!  I read all of your posts, just as I read all of everyones posts.  Just because someone does not respond to your post do not take that as a dejection, it could simply mean that you posted something well enough that nothing more needed to be added or said. 
Sorry if I jumped on you for a mis-done posting, do not think that I have, but AnotherMonkey said I was biting this morning..so I could have. 
Please stay!!!!  You are loved!!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: September 23, 2008, 03:26:29 PM »

Does anyone know what time the car was picked up from Johnsons wrecking? is there a receipt saying the time?

TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.