April 24, 2024, 04:57:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327317 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2008, 11:02:29 AM »

I'm sure Cindy told Casey they would not babysit anymore, and she needed either needed to stay with Caylee or pay a babysitter.  Since she had no money and no babysitter at hand, but wanted to go to Tony's for the night, Casey probably thought she could leave Caylee at the Anthony's house if she were asleep.  Did she chloroform Caylee to make her sleep and then leave on the night of the 15th?  Did she give her too much chloroform and come home to find a dead Caylee? 

AZlady, this is my current theory, as well. Either she did it at the Anthony home, or...she did it to keep Caylee asleep in the car (maybe even the trunk) because she had left due to the fight at the home, but couldn't bring Caylee to Tony's, since they had told her it was not a good environment for Caylee.
Yes.  I'm wondering about Tony's involvement, too.  It might be that she left Caylee in the car, unconscious, and when she discovered she was dead, I wonder if she told Tony.  For some reason, I just think she brought someone else into her confidence to help her dispose of the body.

It's possible. Which is why I keep asking, "Did Tony drive to NY?" Could he have taken the body with him? Dumped it along the way?
That is so possible.  I think she had an accomplice.  If not, they would have found Caylee immediately because Casey is not motivated, energetic or strong enought to have hidden a body so well in her immediate area that the searchers can't find it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2008, 11:03:18 AM »

It's possible. Which is why I keep asking, "Did Tony drive to NY?" Could he have taken the body with him? Dumped it along the way?

I think it's very telling that we have not heard virtually anything from Tony, or about Tony, outside of that 400 pages of documents. He isn't speaking- I'm guessing for his sake, that's probably for the best.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2008, 11:03:30 AM »

I'm still not convinced she purposefully killed her. But I do think she purposefully put her asleep for selfish motive (so, some might say that is one in the same.) Either way, I agree it was "defiance" on Casey's part that caused Caylee's death.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2008, 11:03:44 AM »

It sounds like Cindy/Casey/George had a big fight on June 15, most likely about the way that Casey wasn't taking good care of Caylee.  If Cindy had already been to the physciatrist to discuss Casey and had received advise to get Caylee in a safe place and file for legal custody, then it stands to reason that Casey had not been taking care of Caylee for such a prolonged period that Cindy was extremely concerned.  That means that Casey didn't just "snap".  It means that Casey had been behaving badly as a mother for a prolonged period.

However, Cindy didn't get Caylee to a safe place "before" she confronted Casey with wanting legal custody of Caylee.  Cindy showed her had too early and Casey formed and even deeper resentment - Mom loves Caylee best.  Casey is so selfish that she can't see that Caylee is so young that she must be protected. At least Cindy did know that much.

Since Cindy didn't get Caylee to a safe place first, when she confronted Casey with taking the Caylee from her legally, Casey got the h*ll out of dodge and took the treasure chest with her.  Defiance.  Defiance is what happened to Caylee. Whatever happened, it was a simple act of pure defiance on Casey's part.

That's why Casey says:  I know my Mother's never going to forgive me.

You're right, Casey.....and....neither is anyone else.

Yep, it's as simple as the above.  I agree!
So you both believe Casey killed Caylee on purpose????

Well, for my part, I'm not sure if it was premeditated murder.  Maybe it was.  Maybe it wasn't.  I believe Casey was really, really angry and took that anger out on Caylee after the "big fight".  Whether it was premeditated or over zealous anger, it turned into Casey's worst nightmare.  She is her own worst enemy. Casey is the reason that Casey will be spending many, many years in jail.  Whatever happened, it was done out of defiance.  Defiance is the "motive".  IMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2008, 11:04:21 AM »

I think it's very telling that we have not heard virtually anything from Tony, or about Tony, outside of that 400 pages of documents. He isn't speaking- I'm guessing for his sake, that's probably for the best.

Right. Makes me wonder...has he taken a poly?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2008, 11:06:55 AM »

You can add me to that list.  I'm saying that Casey killed Caylee on purpose.  I've tossed around several theories and explanations, but the more I learn about Casey from people who knew her, I am coming to that explanation now.  Casey is selfish and self-centered, jealous, and attention seeking.  She saw others as objects for manipulation.  Caylee became too much work and demanded too much of her time.  She put her to sleep forever.

In her anger after the fight, I can see Casey's attitude as:  How dare you do this to me; all you care about is Caylee; I'll show you!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2008, 11:07:32 AM »

Hey guys....help me out here...

Ok, so Mr.Grund says he HAD heard of Zanny in '06...

and Cindy had heard of Zanny...

So, if there is no Zanny, which we know there isnt, this has been one huge elaborate lie for a LOOONNGGG time..

Which brings me to this..when Casey said Zanny had Caylee, where was she really??

"God dont like ugly"
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: September 23, 2008, 11:08:04 AM »

I don't know how Cindy can say that Caylee slept with Casey every nite. Didn't
Tonys room mate say that Tony slept with Casey every nite. Right after Caylee
went missing there was a tribute to Caylee on you tube and the music behind it
was "Somewhere out there" It was so sad.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #68 on: September 23, 2008, 11:09:07 AM »

Welcome Misha!

I don't buy it either.  Either Casey left the night of the 15th WITH Caylee and George is lying or, Casey left without Caylee and came back early in the morning after Cindy and George were asleep.

ZACTLY!!! Thank-you - this has been my main point > but you can take credit for it too. 

This is the entire key to the case, and there is only one truth.

Personally I think George and Cindy are lying through their teeth.  If what LP says is correct, after Cindy tried to throttle Casey on June 15th, she left with Caylee and Caylee was never seen alive again. I have never believed George's story that he spoke to Casey and Caylee as they were leaving on the 16th when he was watching the news.....uh cooking show and I don't believe Cindy's story that she heard them on June 16th.  I believe that when the sun rose on the 16th, Caylee was dead.  I think George and Cindy are lying not only to protect Casey, but to protect Cindy from the disclosure that she physically attacked Casey. 
Yea, Babybear, That's exactly what I wanted to say, my post got lost between threads
Lp came out with all that last night. I wish someone would sit him down & get every last shred of what he knows, out of him. What he says, always comes to pass, I want to know EVERYTHING he knows

So LP said this where? Monkey radio show??? Do tell.

I remember you, Caylee.
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: September 23, 2008, 11:09:26 AM »

Remember the explanations of the "smell" in the trunk.

Cindy = pizza
George = Casey ran over a squirrel

I have been racking my brain, and Google for weeks on this.

1 smell, 2 stories

This is all I can come up with.....

OMG I ran over a dead squirrel this morning (being serious).  I will let you know in a few days if my car smells like decomp.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #70 on: September 23, 2008, 11:10:27 AM »

So, if there is no Zanny, which we know there isnt, this has been one huge elaborate lie for a LOOONNGGG time..

Which brings me to this..when Casey said Zanny had Caylee, where was she really??

Yes, this disturbed me as well. When do we know for a fact that Casey was fired from Universal or Kodak, whatever the heck it was?

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: September 23, 2008, 11:11:11 AM »

Yes, this disturbed me as well. When do we know for a fact that Casey was fired from Universal or Kodak, whatever the heck it was?

I'm trying to remember this, too. Wasn't it June 2006?
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: September 23, 2008, 11:11:39 AM »

Hello Everyone .  Trying to catch up here, do we have the new 600 page document yet?

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: September 23, 2008, 11:12:30 AM »

State Attorney's Office releases documents in Casey Anthony case
Walter Pacheco and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
10:55 AM EDT, September 23, 2008
TODAY'S UPDATES:

State Attorney's Office releases documents in case
10:55 a.m. The State Attorney's Office has released nearly 600 of pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

The documents, including interviews with family members and other investigative material, are released as part of discovery, which is procedure where the state releases information to defense. The Orlando Sentinel received the documents in response to a public records request.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2008, 11:12:48 AM »

Welcome Misha!

I don't buy it either.  Either Casey left the night of the 15th WITH Caylee and George is lying or, Casey left without Caylee and came back early in the morning after Cindy and George were asleep.

ZACTLY!!! Thank-you - this has been my main point > but you can take credit for it too. 

This is the entire key to the case, and there is only one truth.

Personally I think George and Cindy are lying through their teeth.  If what LP says is correct, after Cindy tried to throttle Casey on June 15th, she left with Caylee and Caylee was never seen alive again. I have never believed George's story that he spoke to Casey and Caylee as they were leaving on the 16th when he was watching the news.....uh cooking show and I don't believe Cindy's story that she heard them on June 16th.  I believe that when the sun rose on the 16th, Caylee was dead.  I think George and Cindy are lying not only to protect Casey, but to protect Cindy from the disclosure that she physically attacked Casey. 
Yea, Babybear, That's exactly what I wanted to say, my post got lost between threads
Lp came out with all that last night. I wish someone would sit him down & get every last shred of what he knows, out of him. What he says, always comes to pass, I want to know EVERYTHING he knows

So LP said this where? Monkey radio show??? Do tell.
Yes, goodnmad, LP told about the huge fight CA & Casey had the night of June 15th. Cindy tried to choke her
, hands on her throat, & everything. That's the fight the neighbors heard!
Casey hauled a$$ with Caylee that night! IIRC

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2008, 11:13:12 AM »

Hello Everyone .  Trying to catch up here, do we have the new 600 page document yet?

Morning MSE. Don't know about that, sorry.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2008, 11:13:13 AM »

forgot to add where can we read these?

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2008, 11:13:17 AM »

You can add me to that list.  I'm saying that Casey killed Caylee on purpose.  I've tossed around several theories and explanations, but the more I learn about Casey from people who knew her, I am coming to that explanation now.  Casey is selfish and self-centered, jealous, and attention seeking.  She saw others as objects for manipulation.  Caylee became too much work and demanded too much of her time.  She put her to sleep forever.

In her anger after the fight, I can see Casey's attitude as:  How dare you do this to me; all you care about is Caylee; I'll show you!

right Puzzler - and - it's a certain amount of entitlement. Most crimes are not very complicated. And this one won't be either.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2008, 11:13:17 AM »

She was fired in April 2006.  Her pay records are in that 400 pages of stuff.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2008, 11:13:53 AM »

If you scroll down there is also a place to download the mp3...There are different options to listen to it..
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.