April 26, 2024, 09:06:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327383 times)
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: September 23, 2008, 04:45:31 PM »

reading all of these makes me realize what a great girl Casey is...a real classy girl!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: September 23, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »

Where are you in reading it, Klaasend, I know you read fast???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: September 23, 2008, 04:46:50 PM »

"You are willing to allow us to use some investigitative leads that I dont necessarily want to talk anbout on tape"  "Yes"
A question asked by the investigator of Anthony L during the interview.
I wonder what this means.

I hope it's good.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #643 on: September 23, 2008, 04:47:13 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: September 23, 2008, 04:49:38 PM »

I agree, they should have cops outside their house to-nite, and more then 2
   unless they plan on picking them up before. Reading this is sickening. I lost a granddaughter, she was 2 1/2 months & had 6 major surgery's before she died.
Her heart was on the right side of her chest & she had other problems. My daughter
has never been right since.

Mary
~  (((Hugs))) I'm so sorry about your granddaughter. 

(((Hugs))) from me, too.

(((((((((HUGS))))))))
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can relate to how your daughter feels. I lost my 1st born son when he was  13 months. ( I was only 18 and was also 8 1/2 months pregnant with my second son.) That was 35 yrs ago. Not a day goes by that I don't think about my precious Kevin.
Some days, if feels as if it was only yestersday. My heart goes out to you and your daughter. No one is ever the same after losing a child.
If your daughter needs someone to talk to, please tell her that she can email me, and I'll give her my phone number. Sometimes it helps to talk to someone other than  a family member. I'm here, if she needs me. And please give her a big hug and kiss for me.

Karen

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: September 23, 2008, 04:50:33 PM »

I am up to 1490 and Lee's story seems to convict Casey even if he is trying to protect her.  Is that what you all read?????

Yes, but I wonder about the early part where he asks Casey what she is going to tell police. Why did he even think of this in the first place, or was he trying to protect her then. I mean, I don't know, because I have not been in any similar situation. But it seemed odd to me.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #646 on: September 23, 2008, 04:51:24 PM »

I am up to 1490 and Lee's story seems to convict Casey even if he is trying to protect her.  Is that what you all read?????

Yes, I am seeing that too.  Its very eery, not at all does it coincide with his recent actions. 

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: September 23, 2008, 04:52:02 PM »

I am reading Lee's statement now.  Its just pure statement, before the corruption, before the twist...just stating the hour that lead up to the police calls.  Its so very evident, I mean even Lee states that a "light bulb" went off in her head when she realized she was going to have to prove her story, and then suddenly she starts crying (mind you Lee is carefull to mention that she had tears in her eyes, she was not balling) and she produces this random story about the nanny kidnapping Caylee.
Cindy's first reaction to her was "What did you do?"
She is a spitefull bitch. 

Yeah, have you noticed how he chuckles and laughs a lot, though. Is he just nervous, or what?

His use of the word ABSOLUTELY sounds just like Casey.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: September 23, 2008, 04:52:18 PM »

just got in from work and assumed my position on the vine..someone throw me a link so i can start reading!

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: September 23, 2008, 04:52:39 PM »

Yes, but I wonder about the early part where he asks Casey what she is going to tell police. Why did he even think of this in the first place, or was he trying to protect her then. I mean, I don't know, because I have not been in any similar situation. But it seemed odd to me.
I think because Mom is calling the police right then, he goes into brother mode.  - what are you going to telll them?????

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: September 23, 2008, 04:52:55 PM »

If Cindy was close to Caylee, how on earth could she have not seen Caylee for 31 days?

Casey kept making up excuses why Cindy could not see or talk to Caylee throught that entire month.  Finally ... on July 15th Cindy made the decision she WAS GOING TO SEE HER GRANDAUGHTER and ... that is the day her world literally fell apart ... that was the day the all H--- broke loose.

In the first 911 call ... while she was being transferred ... Cindy could be heard conversing with Casey.   The implication is that Cindy had given Casey 30 days to let her see Caylee and ... she was was going to give her one more day ... she was going after custody.

I do not think for a minute that Cindy did not love Caylee.  I believe that Cindy loved Caylee with all her heart.  However ... when she came to the realization that Caylee was deceased and ... there was nothing she could do about it ... protecting Casey from the consequences of wrongdoing in regards to Caylee was where it was at.

IMO

Janet
_______

First 911 call in Anthony case released
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7065255&version=1&locale=EN-US

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: September 23, 2008, 04:52:58 PM »

Ahhhhh these lying people.

Never ever heard the name Zanny or Zenaida!

EUREKA!

Lee Anthony interview:

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: September 23, 2008, 04:53:55 PM »

This is O/T but I thought we could all use a smile break about now. I got my 3-year-old up and he wanted to watch Noggin. I usually say no to that a lot, and we do something else outside (while the weather is still nice) But today, I wanted to get back to this juicy news, so I said, "Sure." He started to cry for a sec (not realizing what I said) and then stopped and said, "I can?" And I smiled and said, "Yes" and he hugged me and said, "Thank you. I love you Mommy." Cute, eh. Even if I do say so myself.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: September 23, 2008, 04:54:28 PM »

I am reading Lee's statement now.  Its just pure statement, before the corruption, before the twist...just stating the hour that lead up to the police calls.  Its so very evident, I mean even Lee states that a "light bulb" went off in her head when she realized she was going to have to prove her story, and then suddenly she starts crying (mind you Lee is carefull to mention that she had tears in her eyes, she was not balling) and she produces this random story about the nanny kidnapping Caylee.
Cindy's first reaction to her was "What did you do?"
She is a spitefull bitch. 

Yeah, have you noticed how he chuckles and laughs a lot, though. Is he just nervous, or what?

His use of the word ABSOLUTELY sounds just like Casey.

beachgirl...I noticed that, also.
He's the same as casey.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: September 23, 2008, 04:54:47 PM »

O/T I just sent an email to Destiny, hope I hear from her before I leave - she has my phone number - has anyone else heard from her???

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: September 23, 2008, 04:55:18 PM »

I think because Mom is calling the police right then, he goes into brother mode.  - what are you going to telll them?????

Okay, I can see that. Good point.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #656 on: September 23, 2008, 04:55:30 PM »

I am very protective of my younger sibs.  I have done this type of thing with my 21 y/o brother.  He was getting in trouble, something that was escalading fast, and I just got close to him to let him know I was there on his side and I wanted to hear what he had to say.  Being the oldest, I stick up for them, but I also know when to back off and say enough is enough...I do not think Lee does.  (Then again I am a girl and he is a boy so boys might be more defensive)

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: September 23, 2008, 04:55:35 PM »

Only one out of 100 people have ever smelt a dead body decomposing, I cant stress enough how George and Cindy would know that something was really, really wrong to have that smell in a car. He, being a former Police officer would surely have smelt that smell after years on the force. Nothing like it.

George come on throw her out on the street. Let her fend for herself.

BTW   Baez is  looking at a worst case scenario, if he is any good, that includes Not Guilty by reason of mental defect.  I will be soooo disgusted and mad if this is the way it plays out.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: September 23, 2008, 04:56:58 PM »

So in Lee's interview, it is mentioned that Casey slept over Ricardo's on May 31st, and Caylee and Casey were there, but when he woke up in the middle of the night, Caylee was gone, and Casey said that she too Caylee home and came back... but that Cindy does not recall having Caylee on June 1st...

So where did Casey take Caylee?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: September 23, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »

Interview Links:

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf - Interview with TL

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf - Interview with Lee

PDF's

--------

For those that can't read PDF files- NO DOWNLOAD necessary.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1549131/Lee

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1549132/Lazarro

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.