April 19, 2024, 08:39:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327177 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: September 23, 2008, 06:01:13 PM »

She claimed to have a miscarriage with Brandon. Amy's interview. pg (8 according to records) pg 42 on actual PDF file, line 21

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

Dang I can't get this link to work and see others are able....bbbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

computer geniuses why won't it work for me

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #721 on: September 23, 2008, 06:01:39 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1550489/Amy-and-Brittany 317 page release Amy and Brittany interview--plus more ( text messages also and notes) Includes Lee and AL interview

No download necessary-can be viewed online.

thanks to gigi at WS

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: September 23, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »

No wonder Tony isn't talking. Seems Casey was getting her pot from him. Interesting.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #723 on: September 23, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »

So, all family members got a first hand dose of how awful
the car smelled. ... and Lee appears to laugh about it quite frequently.

Interesting!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: September 23, 2008, 06:08:49 PM »

Don't know about you all, but reading all these docs and trying to keep up with the Forum here is ... exhausting!

LOL

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: September 23, 2008, 06:09:21 PM »

LEE Anthony

I suspect that George drove Casey's vehicle home and ... Cindy contacted Amy and ... drove the vehicle which George and her had been driven to the towing yard straight to Tony's apartment to confront Casey.

The first of the 911 calls of July 15th came from her vehicle with Casey right beside her and ... July 15th was the day Casey's impounded vehicle was retrieved..

Janet
______

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 
 Last Edited: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 25 Jul 2008, 1:06 PM EDT 

Cindy Anthony:  Hi, I drove to the police department here on Pershing but you guys are closed.  I need to bring someone into the police department. Can you tell me where I can? the closest one I can come too.

Operator: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?

Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=93182DF5481AA089B330EB576B541BB7?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: You know, Nate, were you there the evening or the day -- I`m not sure of the timeline -- when grandmother, Cindy Anthony, shows up at Tony Lazarro`s apartment to find her daughter, Casey Anthony?

NATE: Yes, ma`am, I was there.

GRACE: What happened?

NATE: It was approximately late, late afternoon, early evening. Tony and I and Casey were all sitting on the couch. Tony and I were playing video games, waiting for the all-star game to come on for the evening. And there was a knock at the door.

GRACE: Well, hold on. Wait. Casey Anthony was sitting on the sofa, watching video games and waiting for the all-star game to come on?

NATE: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: While her daughter is missing. OK. I was just getting the mental image. Go ahead.

NATE: And there was a knock at the door. Casey got up to answer the door. It was Amy (ph). I had never met Amy. I don`t...

GRACE: Amy Huizinga (ph)?

GRACE: Now, Amy Huizinga is allegedly the woman who loaned Casey Anthony her car and Casey Anthony allegedly took all her checks and wrote them to Target, to all over the place?

GRACE: OK. Go ahead.

NATE: So...

GRACE: So Cindy Anthony, Amy Huizinga show up at the door. What happens?

NATE: Well, just Amy showed up at first. All we saw was Amy.

GRACE: OK.

NATE: Amy told Casey that she needed to speak with her, so Casey and Amy stepped outside...

GRACE: Did Casey Anthony look like she was upset?

NATE: Not right at that moment. But they walked outside to discuss something. I do not -- I cannot attest to what was actually discussed outside. They came back in the house, Amy and Casey, followed by -- who we did not know at the time, that that was Casey`s mother, but now we know. They were followed by Cindy Anthony back in. Cindy asked Casey...

GRACE: OK, let me get something straight. When Huizinga shows up at the door, she asked Anthony to come outside?

NATE: Yes, and talk to her.

GRACE: OK. Could you hear them or their raised voices?

NATE: No, ma`am. I -- we could not hear anything from that conversation.

GRACE: OK. So then they come back in, and with them is grandmother, Cindy Anthony.

GRACE: OK, then what happened?

NATE: Cindy asked Casey to get her stuff and to leave with her. And Casey, you know, said that she did not want to leave but she would go outside and talk to her. The three of them then exited the apartment, and that was the last time that we, either me or Tony, have seen Casey.

GRACE: Did you hear Cindy Anthony ask, Where`s Caylee?

NATE: No, she did not ask that question while she was at our apartment, no, ma`am.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: September 23, 2008, 06:11:54 PM »

Don't know about you all, but reading all these docs and trying to keep up with the Forum here is ... exhausting!

LOL

Yeah it is! Whew.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: September 23, 2008, 06:12:08 PM »

Interview with Amy, page 47 of the 317 page document.  Discusses the trip to Jacksonville that Amy was going on with Casey around June 12-13.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: September 23, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »

LOL

Tell me about it, lol 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: September 23, 2008, 06:14:33 PM »

PJ
Is there anything at all that you can liken the stench of a dead body to? 

Yes it's a terrible warm smell, worse then a dead dog, cat.
Worse the meat left out in a hot place for a week.
When you smell it, it stays with you like on you arms face, yor hair.
Also  When you smell it you will smell it all day.
No matter how many times you take a shower.
Very bad

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 23, 2008, 06:15:10 PM »

Not sure who was wanting proof that Casey is a suspect but here is a link.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Caylee Anthony was first reported missing 69 days ago. Deputies believe she is dead. The documents released Tuesday reveal why her mother, Casey Anthony, is the prime suspect.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: September 23, 2008, 06:15:37 PM »

Funny Amy says Cindy hadn't talked to Casey in a month either.  That story changes every time.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #732 on: September 23, 2008, 06:15:49 PM »

LA page 8 of 69

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #733 on: September 23, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »

What I'm finding with Amy's interview is that she comes across as real, because she is not sure of exact dates and such. That would be me. So much goes on, it's hard for me to remember which exact date is happened on.
A lot of extra detail, I see what you are saying.  I am just tacking that up to wanting to be helpful at this point....

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: September 23, 2008, 06:19:02 PM »

On the 3rd, Amy says Casey wanted to leave a nightclub because Lee was coming to look for her.  (pg 56, Line13-15) Amy interview.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 23, 2008, 06:19:21 PM »

Lee's statement sayd George left at NOON on the 16th and Casey and Caylee at 11:45am...

casey was online then...

Also claims Caseys computer had a virus that was deleting stuff??

Doesnt Lee have computer knowledge??

If the computer did have a virus Lee put it there IMO
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 23, 2008, 06:20:20 PM »

What I'm finding with Amy's interview is that she comes across as real, because she is not sure of exact dates and such. That would be me. So much goes on, it's hard for me to remember which exact date is happened on.
A lot of extra detail, I see what you are saying.  I am just tacking that up to wanting to be helpful at this point....

Yes, I agree. And more realistic than someone constantly knowing the "exacts" of everything.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: September 23, 2008, 06:21:00 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17541114/detail.html

Docs: Death Stench Prompted 'Trunk' Fears; Casey Blamed Dead Squirrel 
600 Documents Of Interviews, Text Messages Released In Caylee Case

POSTED: 5:08 pm EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 5:45 pm EDT September 23, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Nearly three weeks before deputies arrested the mother of missing Caylee Anthony, the 22-year-old admitted to a friend that her car smelled like death, according to new information in nearly 600 pages of released documents concerning the case.

The documents, which included interviews and phone records, showed Casey Anthony was aware of a foul smell in her car.

In a phone call to Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony told her friend, "It smells like something died in my car."

Casey Anthony claimed her father, George, had possibly run over a squirrel when he borrowed her car that week.

However, the date would have been during a period when the Anthonys said they could not find Casey Anthony.

Also, on June 27, documents show that Casey Anthony sent a cell phone text message to her friend (Amy Huizenga) that reads, "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."

According to Huizenga, June 27 is the date when Casey Anthony admitted leaving her car at an Amscot, claiming it had run out of gas.

The car was later towed to an impound lot, where George and Cindy picked it up two weeks later.

Cindy Anthony initially told a 911 operator, "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Cindy Anthony later claimed the smell was rotting pizza.

But according to Huizenga, from the very beginning, Cindy Anthony apparently suspected foul play, Local 6 reported.

As Amy Huizenga and Cindy Anthony were driving around town looking for Casey, Cindy Anthony wondered if the foul odor was connected to her daughter and granddaughter.

Huizenga said, "They were afraid it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

Mom-Daughter Feud Discussed

The documents also included information about Lee Anthony voluntarily sitting down with detectives and remembering vivid details about the night he discovered his niece was missing.

He told detectives that his mother and sister have had an ongoing feud that started before Caylee went missing.

On the night of July 15, Cindy Anthony finally tracked down Casey and retrieved her white Pontiac from an impound lot.

When Lee Anthony made it to the family home, he said the smell from the car was overwhelming.

Lee Anthony told detectives, "The trunk was open. The windows were rolled down to what I assume -- (to) ventilate the horrible smell that I had just smelled for the first time."

The investigator said, "The smell filled up the whole garage?"

"Yeah," Anthony said. "It hit you like a wave. I mean it was, it was whatever it was, it was very, very potent."

According to the interview that Lee Anthony gave detectives, Cindy Anthony grew tired of questioning her daughter about Caylee's whereabouts and getting no answers.

She eventually sent Lee Anthony to try to make some ground with Casey.

While Lee Anthony was alone with his sister, he said, "What's going on (and) what is the deal?" 'That's when she said mom has thrown it in my face many times before that I'm an unfit mother and you know, maybe she's right and maybe I am."

After interrogating her daughter and still not getting what she thought was a straight answer, Cindy Anthony threatened to call police.

Lee Anthony talked to Casey and told her she needed to come clean before detectives arrived.

He played the role of a police officer, saying, "The officer is going to say, 'Good evening, Mrs. Anthony. Um, where is your daughter?' And she says, 'She's sleeping.' And again, playing the role of the police officer, I say to my sister, 'Great Mr. Anthony. That's going to be a relief to everybody. Let's go get her.'"

The detectives then told Lee Anthony, "You just gave her a slap of reality."

Lee Anthony replied, "exactly."

Later, Lee pointed out to detectives that his mother and sister have always had a rocky relationship.

He also said that in the middle of Cindy Anthony trying to get answers about Caylee they were fighting.

"They were fighting about this stuff in the past instead of trying to focus on the information that we need to get," Lee Anthony said.

"There is a genuine wedge between your mother and your sister, isn't there?" an investigator asked.

"My mother has been the provider for Caylee, even down to the extent that my mother was the first person to hold Caylee when she came out of the womb. So, my mom is convinced that my sister holds some kind of resentment to her."

The documents were released as a part of the discovery process, where the prosecution is required by law to hand over to the defense all of the evidence they may be using in the trial against Casey Anthony, who was charged with child neglect in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw her daughter.

Once the documents are released to the defense, they are made a part of the public record and released to the media, Local 6 News reported.

About a month ago, 400 pages were released in the case, including interviews with friends of Casey Anthony.
(snipped)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 23, 2008, 06:22:07 PM »

Lee's statement sayd George left at NOON on the 16th and Casey and Caylee at 11:45am...

casey was online then...

Interesting about the timeline. If there was really a virus, the computer experts will know it. But I doubt there was really one that was "deleting stuff" esp "selective stuff" like pictures from Myspace. LOL
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #739 on: September 23, 2008, 06:23:26 PM »

casey was online then...

A virus that just deleted photos of Caylee?  Wow thats a pretty specific virus you have there Lee...LOL  WTF!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.