April 25, 2024, 11:10:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327354 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: September 23, 2008, 07:48:44 PM »

So does anyone else think that George found Caylee in the car? has hidden her body?

It all leave so much room for speculation, I am sure I am not the first to think of this.

I am wondering the same thing...I tried so hard to come up with a solution that she was still alive..I am still wondering where was dad when mom was calling the police?

I am thinking Caylee was still in truck when they were at the tow yard they only opened the trunk she could have been in the the tire compartment thingy or something maybe George found her left to dispose of her while Cindy and Casey were out driving
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: September 23, 2008, 07:49:21 PM »

So does anyone else think that George found Caylee in the car? has hidden her body?

It all leave so much room for speculation, I am sure I am not the first to think of this.

I think that is exactly what happened. 

I don't think so..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: September 23, 2008, 07:49:21 PM »

Lee told investigators Casey claimed she first noticed the smell on June 5, their mother's birthday, after she told Lee "two dead squirrels crawled up under the hood of the car, uhm, you know, and they died in there."

Lee told investigators he didn't believe it and said their father George was meticulous about keeping their cars clean and he would have noticed it right away.
But, that can't be right Carpe, the date's wrong, right?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: September 23, 2008, 07:49:57 PM »

here's another thing -

the "smell" was not gone - because it almost cleared out the neighborhood. It might have been masked, but it was not gone on the 27th. Casey just stopped talking about it, because THE CAR WAS GONE.
So have you changed your theory since reading this.

why would I do that?

I feel it's been more re-enforced by the words of a lot of these characters. Casey hated her mother more than she loved her daughter. And she said it best - she's a spiteful bitch.

I also think that she felt Tony was her way out of that house. I'd jump off a bridge to get out of that house.

Yeah but would you kill your kid!!!

would I? no... would the odious creature Casey - maybe.

Yeah me either !!! I think you may be right   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #884 on: September 23, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »

On May 25, at a "no clothing party" where Casey wore only an American flag, Huizenga told investigators Casey had an emotional run in with a man that she "claimed she had a miscarriage with."

In the days that followed, there were many more parties. Huizenga remembered seeing Caylee on June 10 and then not ever seeing her again.

Then an investigator asked, "The week of the 15th through the 21st you say she kind of fell off the face?"

"Pretty much," Huizenga told the investigator.

ftv

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: September 23, 2008, 07:51:05 PM »

I am wondering the same thing...I tried so hard to come up with a solution that she was still alive..I am still wondering where was dad when mom was calling the police?

Oh man. I hadn't thought of this. Oh, I hope not. Oh gosh.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: September 23, 2008, 07:51:31 PM »

Brownies??

LOL thinking Brownies with weed in them??

I believe that is what Amy meant.

Sorry to quote myself .. but remember Casey took Jose Baez brownies???

That is why I mentioned this. I wonder if they were laced as well.  lol

LMAO maybe that is why he always has that goofy grin on his face!!!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: September 23, 2008, 07:51:57 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace in 10 minutes but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: September 23, 2008, 07:52:08 PM »

Ealier some of us went into Casey's my space and her & Lee were gabbing and she was laughing and saying that her and Cindy had finally taught Caylee how to
do shots. Now what the hell is that all about. Also there are also other referances
that I didn't understand. The link is on this set. Try someware in the 20's

I think someone was posting something posted on another site because now I believe Casey's myspace would be private or those old messages are now deleted.

In other words, I don't know if it's verified to be true and I'm not sure what to think of it either.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: September 23, 2008, 07:53:21 PM »

Casey was talking to Lee on her My Space.  Go to Line 21 and Reply 421
the link is their. She was telling Lee that her and Cindy had finally taight Caylee
how to do shots and a few things I didn"t really understand.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #890 on: September 23, 2008, 07:54:31 PM »

Lee told investigators Casey claimed she first noticed the smell on June 5, their mother's birthday, after she told Lee "two dead squirrels crawled up under the hood of the car, uhm, you know, and they died in there."

Lee told investigators he didn't believe it and said their father George was meticulous about keeping their cars clean and he would have noticed it right away.

I had a dead mouse in my vehicle once. Decomposing, because I could not find it. Animal decay smells NOTHING like human. It is gross, but not comparable to human decomp. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: September 23, 2008, 07:55:31 PM »

Oh, and...she leaves her purse. Makes it seem like Casey was kidnapped and Caylee was killed and left there? And she was going to go to CA and never see her parents again (maybe?)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: September 23, 2008, 07:56:02 PM »

I read the statements of Tony & Lee.  Are the statements available at another place other than WOFL?  WOFL print is so small.

317 pages I'm still reading through Amy's part

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

Me too.. around the part where they're discussing Caylee being with the nanny on the 4th of July. And I'm thinking to myself..  Why wouldn't Caylee be with family on holidays? Why would she be off with the nanny?   Didn't anybody question Casey about this?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #893 on: September 23, 2008, 07:56:54 PM »

DOCUMENTS INCLUDE CASEY ANTHONY'S TEXT MESSAGES

The new documents released Tuesday also contain hundreds of text messages between Casey Anthony and her friends. Many of them are about partying and who is having sex with whom.

In fact, Eyewitness News only found one message that mentioned Caylee Anthony; her mom was excited that she was becoming fully potty trained. Then, shortly after Caylee's disappearance was revealed, Casey emailed her friends and told them the nanny took Caylee and she needed help finding her.

ftv

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: September 23, 2008, 07:57:40 PM »

Okay, off to watch NG. Be back on the other side.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: September 23, 2008, 07:57:46 PM »

Ealier some of us went into Casey's my space and her & Lee were gabbing and she was laughing and saying that her and Cindy had finally taught Caylee how to
do shots. Now what the hell is that all about. Also there are also other referances
that I didn't understand. The link is on this set. Try someware in the 20's

I think someone was posting something posted on another site because now I believe Casey's myspace would be private or those old messages are now deleted.

In other words, I don't know if it's verified to be true and I'm not sure what to think of it either.

This is posted over at Topix, from Wondrn Angel
"Hi Texas, I was browsing the internet and came across Lee Anthony's MySpace page and clicked on view all comments and read ALL of them. My daughter just had her second daughter 3 weeks ago and this case also peaked my interest because my daughter's half brother was murdered when he was 5 years old so this case it hitting me in the heart. I love my daughter very dearly."

The top of this page is where she posts the messages:
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T8SDS5J7GE3OB3P18

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: September 23, 2008, 07:58:33 PM »

DOCUMENTS INCLUDE CASEY ANTHONY'S TEXT MESSAGES

The new documents released Tuesday also contain hundreds of text messages between Casey Anthony and her friends. Many of them are about partying and who is having sex with whom.

In fact, Eyewitness News only found one message that mentioned Caylee Anthony; her mom was excited that she was becoming fully potty trained. Then, shortly after Caylee's disappearance was revealed, Casey emailed her friends and told them the nanny took Caylee and she needed help finding her.

ftv

I wonder why they are not releasing the Text messages
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: September 23, 2008, 07:59:50 PM »

Okay, I concede. I have wanted to believe this family was in deep denial or such, but upon all I'm reading, I simply cannot come to that conclusion anymore. Sad, really sad.
Okay, at the risk of sounding like Lee, "Welcome to the Darkside, sis!"

I am still on page 38.  Back with lots of banana's!  Stayhomemommy - I still can't wipe the grin off my face for your wee ones comment!
Thanks to Carpe and Pink Angel for the documents!!!

Oh and about that virus - seems it deletes all her emails too.  Hurry, someone call McAfee!!!!!!!!  Back when I catch up - wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: September 23, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace in 10 minutes but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again

Thanks, Willen!!!! 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #899 on: September 23, 2008, 08:01:25 PM »

Okay, off to watch NG. Be back on the other side.

Me too....all this reading gave me a headache in my eyes Sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.