April 23, 2024, 09:46:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327292 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: September 23, 2008, 08:03:27 PM »

Okay, off to watch NG. Be back on the other side.

Me too....all this reading gave me a headache in my eyes Sad

Me three BBL after NG
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: September 23, 2008, 08:04:50 PM »

DOCUMENTS INCLUDE CASEY ANTHONY'S TEXT MESSAGES

The new documents released Tuesday also contain hundreds of text messages between Casey Anthony and her friends. Many of them are about partying and who is having sex with whom.

In fact, Eyewitness News only found one message that mentioned Caylee Anthony; her mom was excited that she was becoming fully potty trained. Then, shortly after Caylee's disappearance was revealed, Casey emailed her friends and told them the nanny took Caylee and she needed help finding her.

ftv

I wonder why they are not releasing the Text messages

Kristin ... what makes you think that Text Messages are not being released?

Janet
_______

State Attorney's Office releases documents in Casey Anthony investigation
Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
2:54 PM EDT, September 23, 2008

Text messages

*Casey Anthony sent a text message to her friend Amy Huizenga on June 6 that read "proud momma." She sent it after telling Huizenga that Caylee Marie had used the bathroom for the first time.

*As the news of Caylee's disappearance and Casey Anthony's lies became public, her friends' text messages changed from friendly banter to feeling of betrayal. "Dude, don't lie or lose your kid and pretend it didn't happen. I have a lot in common with her too," Huizenga texted a friend. "We were really close for months. She fooled us all. You aren't crazy, she is."

*Anthony sent Huizenga dozens of messages about her relationship troubles, planning parties and nights out at bar, with little mention of Caylee Marie, except for a text message dated June 6, in which she tells her friend that she is a "Sorry. Proud momma" after her daughter used the bathroom for the first time.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-documents092308,0,2008725.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #902 on: September 23, 2008, 08:07:23 PM »

Questions about Anthony's car and Caylee's room

* Schieber said Cindy told her about Casey's car being towed from the Amscot. Cindy said Caylee's baby doll was in her car seat and there was a bag of diapers in the back. That was odd because Caylee never leaves without her baby doll, Schieber said.

* Cindy also told Schieber that items were missing from Casey's room, but nothing of Caylee's was gone. "And Caylee's stuff was never moved. No shoes, no pajamas, no clothes, no dolls, no anything."

* Schieber said Cindy also said Casey was stealing from her.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-documents092308,0,2008725.story

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: September 23, 2008, 08:07:34 PM »

Ok i have a question Baez had no idea about all these statements until he was given access to them right?? I wonder if he has sice changed his mind and is starting to question if he can really defend her?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: September 23, 2008, 08:08:37 PM »

question

has anyone seen anyone questioned as to who the believe the father of Caylee is?
Oh yes that would be the line running through Disney World...see everyone thought that was the line for Space Mountain, but turns out its the Casey Baby Daddy Paternity Test line... we are still waiting on the results!
Lee and George keep moving to the back of the line for some reason...they say its for croud control...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: September 23, 2008, 08:08:55 PM »

The new documents released Tuesday also contain hundreds of text messages between Casey Anthony and her friends. Many of them are about partying and who is having sex with whom.

In fact, Eyewitness News only found one message that mentioned Caylee Anthony; her mom was excited that she was becoming fully potty trained. Then, shortly after Caylee's disappearance was revealed, Casey emailed her friends and told them the nanny took Caylee and she needed help finding her.

ftv

Janet
_______

Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto, Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer

Text messages

*Casey Anthony sent a text message to her friend Amy Huizenga on June 6 that read "proud momma." She sent it after telling Huizenga that Caylee Marie had used the bathroom for the first time.

*As the news of Caylee's disappearance and Casey Anthony's lies became public, her friends' text messages changed from friendly banter to feeling of betrayal. "Dude, don't lie or lose your kid and pretend it didn't happen. I have a lot in common with her too," Huizenga texted a friend. "We were really close for months. She fooled us all. You aren't crazy, she is."

*Anthony sent Huizenga dozens of messages about her relationship troubles, planning parties and nights out at bar, with little mention of Caylee Marie, except for a text message dated June 6, in which she tells her friend that she is a "Sorry. Proud momma" after her daughter used the bathroom for the first time.

I was thinkingthey were gonna release all texts messages not just a few..there is nearly 600 documents we have only seen 371
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: September 23, 2008, 08:10:29 PM »

ftv

Janet
_______

Text messages

I have not found the text messages to download yet either. I have Lee's, Tony's and a conglomerate file downloaded of docs but there are no text messages in those.

I believe they have not been posted for download yet.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: September 23, 2008, 08:11:41 PM »

I cannot read anymore.. words fail me..there is no way to express the contempt I have for the whole damned bunch of subhumans

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: September 23, 2008, 08:13:45 PM »

I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone says.  Something happened on June 15/16 where Casey snapped.  Caylee died and at some time or other Caylee was in the trunk of that car.  George, Cindy and Lee either know and they are covering up, or they are in complete denial themselves.

Time to arrest Casey Anthony on murder charges!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: September 23, 2008, 08:14:23 PM »

Text messages

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: September 23, 2008, 08:21:28 PM »

Thank you Karen for your kind thoughts and everyone. My daughter doesn't think
there is anything wrong with her, but there is. She was diagnosed with bi-polar
after the baby died about 3 months later. She won't go back to the doctor and I
thank god everyday that her Husband is the greatest guy in the world. The doctors
say it will run its coarse.

You're very welcome Mary. I know  that she thinks she's ok. I truly understand that. And the drs are right, it will run it's course. But it won't be easy. God Bless her husband!!
Please feel free to email me anytime.
(edit - not a good idea to post your email addy in the open forum)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 12:57:57 AM by klaasend » Logged

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
natalie88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: September 23, 2008, 08:22:16 PM »

So, Casey grabbed the cans OUT OF THE TRUNK, before George could look in there?
That's what I read. And, that, considering the smell, says a lot.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: September 23, 2008, 08:25:52 PM »

Did you all notice.. in the Amy interview.. she's talking about Cindy telling her how the car smelled, and how Amy said "But Casey said she ran over a dead animal".  The male detective was like "didn't you say Casey blamed her dad for running something over?"  They were trying to figure out if she actually told Cindy about George.  I found that a bit curious.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: September 23, 2008, 08:26:55 PM »

Hey, hey Monkeys!

To everyone that has posted the links for the new documents, I'd like to say Thank You Very Much!!

I know that I don't post too often, but I do come here and read every day. All you Monkeys are Amazing! Some of you make me laugh, while others make me cry with their stories about their life.

Just know that even though I don't say much, I appreciate all that you do. And love you all.

Karen

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: September 23, 2008, 08:28:51 PM »

WHEW!!!!!! I just got through reading the TL
and LA interviews...where is the Amy one? Where are the texts? Link please ..I love yall!!!

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: September 23, 2008, 08:29:54 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: September 23, 2008, 08:30:15 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html

Also, during the interview, Hunzenga said that on June 28, Casey Anthony showed up at Huzenga's door and asked if the two could go to Target and buy a gasoline can. During that time Casey told Huzenga that Caylee was at the beach.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: September 23, 2008, 08:30:43 PM »

Interview Document Links:

ALL ( Tony / Lee / Amy )

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

All ( Tony / Lee / Amy ) for those without a PDF viewer

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1550489/Amy-and-Brittany

Tony Lazaro

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf - Interview with TL

Lee Anthony

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540065.pdf - Interview with Lee

--------

Lee Anthony

For those that can't read PDF files-

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1549131/Lee

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1549132/Lazarro

bump

------------------
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: September 23, 2008, 08:30:52 PM »

Hey, hey Monkeys!

To everyone that has posted the links for the new documents, I'd like to say Thank You Very Much!!

I know that I don't post too often, but I do come here and read every day. All you Monkeys are Amazing! Some of you make me laugh, while others make me cry with their stories about their life.

Just know that even though I don't say much, I appreciate all that you do. And love you all.

Karen

Thank you DK....chime in more often!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: September 23, 2008, 08:32:25 PM »

Wait a second..  was the car seat in the trunk??

This is Amy, discussing what Cindy told her:

"they had the keys and they opened it up they found pizza boxes with maggots on the inside.  And we're assuming that's what the smell was... ... is what she told me... in the trunk... is what she told me. Uhm, and also told me that Caylee's baby, that her car seat was in there and she didn't know how Casey was getting her around".

Unless you can state otherwise, doesn't this lead one to believe the car seat was IN THE TRUNK??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.