April 26, 2024, 07:22:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 327377 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: September 23, 2008, 08:33:16 PM »

Hey Carpe..i tried to open that PDF and it was blank....

"God dont like ugly"
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: September 23, 2008, 08:34:09 PM »

Hello everybody,
How they noticed the smell june 6 and the GP saw Caylee alive for father's day. Maybe the smell was a pizza
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #922 on: September 23, 2008, 08:37:34 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html

At one point, Huzenga said to deputies, Anthony told her she was barely even able to see Caylee lately. But Casey then said, “at least she's in a good place and not involved with all this other stuff,” Hunzenga told deputies.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: September 23, 2008, 08:39:03 PM »

Hey Carpe..i tried to open that PDF and it was blank....

Which one? I will track the link back down.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: September 23, 2008, 08:40:10 PM »

the first one you posted when you posted all of them a few posts back..the one with all of them...including Amy..I have read all of them but Amy's.....TYIA!!

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: September 23, 2008, 08:41:38 PM »

Thanks Carpe.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: September 23, 2008, 08:42:19 PM »

Klaas-

I just you an email!

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: September 23, 2008, 08:42:29 PM »

Hello everybody,
How they noticed the smell june 6 and the GP saw Caylee alive for father's day. Maybe the smell was a pizza

They didn't notice a smell on June 6th, Casey talked about a smell as early as June 6th.  Big difference since we know Casey is a pathological liar.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #928 on: September 23, 2008, 08:43:51 PM »

I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone says.  Something happened on June 15/16 where Casey snapped.  Caylee died and at some time or other Caylee was in the trunk of that car.  George, Cindy and Lee either know and they are covering up, or they are in complete denial themselves.

Time to arrest Casey Anthony on murder charges!

ITA KLAAS~~ ITA!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #929 on: September 23, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »

Wait a second..  was the car seat in the trunk??

This is Amy, discussing what Cindy told her:

"they had the keys and they opened it up they found pizza boxes with maggots on the inside.  And we're assuming that's what the smell was... ... is what she told me... in the trunk... is what she told me. Uhm, and also told me that Caylee's baby, that her car seat was in there and she didn't know how Casey was getting her around".

Unless you can state otherwise, doesn't this lead one to believe the car seat was IN THE TRUNK??

That is also the way I read/comprehended it

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: September 23, 2008, 08:45:10 PM »

the first one you posted when you posted all of them a few posts back..the one with all of them...including Amy..I have read all of them but Amy's.....TYIA!!

Okay...

I just checked both of these... and they work.

The first one is a link to the actual PDF at Orlando Sentinel.

The second one is the exact same document, but it is hosted
at doc-stoc so you can view it without the need for a PDF
viewer.

ALL ( Tony / Lee / Amy )

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

All ( Tony / Lee / Amy ) for those without a PDF viewer

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1550489/Amy-and-Brittany

------------------
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: September 23, 2008, 08:45:12 PM »

Did anyone catch that on NG the said George works as security for DISNEY!!
Parent company of ABC so I see George got a job out of the deal too....

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: September 23, 2008, 08:45:55 PM »

DOCUMENTS INCLUDE CASEY ANTHONY'S TEXT MESSAGES

The new documents released Tuesday also contain hundreds of text messages between Casey Anthony and her friends. Many of them are about partying and who is having sex with whom.

In fact, Eyewitness News only found one message that mentioned Caylee Anthony; her mom was excited that she was becoming fully potty trained. Then, shortly after Caylee's disappearance was revealed, Casey emailed her friends and told them the nanny took Caylee and she needed help finding her.

ftv

Is there a link to the text messages, please?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: September 23, 2008, 08:45:58 PM »

I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone says.  Something happened on June 15/16 where Casey snapped.  Caylee died and at some time or other Caylee was in the trunk of that car.  George, Cindy and Lee either know and they are covering up, or they are in complete denial themselves.

ITA KLAAS~~ ITA!
Yup, Yup, Yup. ITA˛
But, I don't want them charging her before they can be sure to get a conviction.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: September 23, 2008, 08:48:15 PM »

He tried out for the part of Mickey... but he left his ears in Ohio. 

------------------
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: September 23, 2008, 08:48:39 PM »

I want to know if chlorofom is used to slow down the descomposition of a body
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: September 23, 2008, 08:49:11 PM »

He tried out for the part of Mickey... but he left his ears in Ohio. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: September 23, 2008, 08:50:15 PM »

If George had been that one who hit the squirrel/s as Casey told Amy ... George would have given this reason for the decomposing odor in the trunk of Casey's vehicle at the getgo.

Casey is not even smart liar.

Janet.

+++++++

Friend: Casey Anthony Spoke Of Dead Smell In Car
Documents In Casey Anthony Case Reveal New Details
POSTED: 11:41 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 5:07 pm EDT September 23, 2008

Nine days after Caylee Anthony was last seen, her mother contacted a friend and said “it smells like something died in my car,” new documents released on Tuesday show.

Casey Anthony later told friend Amy Huzenga, “There's definitely part of an animal plastered on my car,” according to a transcript of her interview with Orange County deputies.

That interview was part of nearly 600 pages of documents released by the state attorney’s office in the case of the missing 3-year-old. Casey Anthony faces child neglect and other charges and is out on bond awaiting trial.

Many of the documents are text messages and phone records, but they do include some investigator interviews, including with Casey Anthony’s brother, Lee, and her friend Amy Huzenga.

Hunzenga told deputies that Anthony said her father George had hit a squirrel but had “gotten rid of it.”

Investigators have said that air samples taken from the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car indicate human decomposition. Casey had abandoned the car, which was later recovered by her parents in a towing yard.

According to Huzenga, before George and Cindy Anthony opened the trunk, the smell was so bad, they were terrified it was Caylee or Casey in that trunk.

Also, during the interview, Hunzenga said that on June 28, Casey Anthony showed up at Huzenga's door and asked if the two could go to Target and buy a gasoline can. During that time Casey told Huzenga that Caylee was at the beach.

At one point, Huzenga said to deputies, Anthony told her she was barely even able to see Caylee lately. But Casey then said, “at least she's in a good place and not involved with all this other stuff,” Hunzenga told deputies.

A woman who answered the phone at attorney Jose Baez's office on Tuesday said Baez was not in and she's referring all media calls to his spokesperson, Todd Black.

In a telephone interview, Black said the discovery evidence released by the State Attorney's Office Tuesday contains nothing new and, therefore, Baez is not going to comment on it. Black went on to say Baez received his copy of the evidence on Monday and that if there had been any new, condemning evidence against Casey, "she wouldn't be sitting at home right now" free on bond.

Black also said a third party has provided the funds to hire an independent investigative team to chase down leads regarding Caylee's whereabouts. Black said due to confidentiality agreements, he would not reveal the identities of the members of the investigative team or the location they're operating out of. He said the team will focus on looking into leads he believes the Sheriff's office has ignored.

Meanwhile, a local lawmaker wants to put some new rules in place to keep protesters away from the Anthony home in East Orange County.

Neighbors are pushing for an injunction to force protestors to stay in an empty lot, and not in front of the family's house.

Orange County commissioner Linda Stewart said that if that doesn't pass, she has another plan: Enact a curfew on the neighborhood.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: September 23, 2008, 08:52:01 PM »

Yes, and take a look at the "calendar".  It's strange that the dates after June 15th...17, 18, 19, 20, 21 are blank...blank...did no one have any contact with Casey those days?  That is the time frame where something bad happened and Casey took time out to make her plans.
IMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: September 23, 2008, 08:53:05 PM »

DOCUMENTS INCLUDE CASEY ANTHONY'S TEXT MESSAGES

The new documents released Tuesday also contain hundreds of text messages between Casey Anthony and her friends. Many of them are about partying and who is having sex with whom.

In fact, Eyewitness News only found one message that mentioned Caylee Anthony; her mom was excited that she was becoming fully potty trained. Then, shortly after Caylee's disappearance was revealed, Casey emailed her friends and told them the nanny took Caylee and she needed help finding her.

ftv

Is there a link to the text messages, please?

Not that any of us have found yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.